WHAT! MARRY HIM?! {EDITING}

By ArMY_bts07

"V, ahh, she is your soon to be wife." - Mum "WHAT?! MARRY, HIM/HER?" - Hyera and Taehyung __________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33 {end}

Chapter 27

16.8K 761 241
By ArMY_bts07

Hyera's pov

We entered the hall and all of the students in it started to cheers for me and jimin.It was when Jimin grabbed my arm,slowly going down and interwind his finger around mine.

"They looked good together!!"
"We shipped hyemin!!"
"Hyemin shipper was here.."

There were lot of student shouting for us and we just nodded shyly,awkward since we're just pretending for a night.We sat on the table with bts and they were 5 sexy girls were sitting there too,a member got one and it was when I felt so insecure with them.

After a few minutes,another cheers were heard that making my ears to deaf.I turned my gaze to the door and my heart burn the time I saw taehyung and Kyla were walking while taehyung held thight onto her waist.

"Taeky!!"
"Why they look so good together, I'm jealous.."
"They are hot!!"

Haish!! Can they stop shipping  everybody.

taeky? What was that? Its that a dog's names?

I tried to evasion my gaze from looking at them or else,the glass that I was holding,would break into pieces. then they come,what making me hot under the collar was,why do they have to sit right opposite me when I was trying to avoid them?

Taehyung gentlemanly pulled out the seat for kyla before holding onto Kyla's shoulder,flashing her his sweet smile and pushed her shoulder lightly to make her sit on her seat.

I looked at Kyla and she kept flirting with Taehyung,her hands never stop wandering over taehyung's chest and her face kept moving nearer and nearer toward his face.

If it turn my husband on, I won't think twice to kill you!!

My heart really hot right now,the lovey Dovey moment that occurred in front of me make my heart burning. Without a word letting out from my mouth,I stood up from my place,going to the table which was actually for teachers and grabbed a bottle of alcohol from it.Then,I brought it along with me back to the table.Everyone was shocked at first but then they cheered after realizing what was it I brought.I poured it into my glass and drank a glass of it in one go,receiving glances from others.

"Hyera? Are you okay?" Jimin asked,worried and I nodded, smiling sweetly at him to assure him.

"I'm okay don't worry.."

I'm not okay.I hate you Kyla!! Why she must be with him? haish!!

"Baby,What do you want?" Taehyung asked,his hands tucked Kyla's hair that was covering her eyes behind her ears,giving full of his attention to her.

what!! baby? baby your ass!! she's big enough to call a baby.How I wished I could have just throw up on their face right now.

I couldn't control myself as my blood were boiling so bad.Without thinking twice,I took jimin's glass of alcohol and drank it.

"Hyera,stop drinking.you might get drunk.." Jimin warned me.I gave no respond and tried to focus to the member but I couldn't because this jerk and this slut were in front of me.

I looked at them one more time and I saw Kyla was hugging taehyung and taehyung was playing with Kyla's hair with his smile never leave his face.

I could feel my face slowly turning red,angry to see at them and I could see smoke were released out from my ears.My hands clinched tightly onto my dress as I looked at it.

I couldn't hold it anymore.

I turned my gaze toward jimin and dragged my seat closer to him.I then crossed my arm around him while my head was resting on his shoulder.I know jimin was shocked but I didn't give a damn about it.

"Jimin oppa, I'm cold." I said,getting myself closer to him.He then wrapped his hand around my shoulder as his other hand was holding tight onto my hand."is it okay now?"Jimin asked and I nodded my head,but the situation I was in was quite uncomfortable,Its making me more burning since I was not really cold.

A minutes in this position,something then passed through my mind."Jimin oppa,let's dance." I said with an aegyo that I used to hate the most. Jimin then nodded and smiled.We both stand up from our seat and walked to the crowded,in the centre of the hall.

I put both of my hand on jimin's shoulder and he held my waist.We dance following the romantic rhythm and me, closing my eyes.

As I was dancing, I slowly opened my eyes.Just then,I saw taehyung and Kyla also dancing in front of us.

haish!!they are everywhere.

I could feel taehyung was looking at me so,I put my chin on Jimin's shoulder and it kinda looked like we were hugging but actually we were not.

"Hyera? Are you doing this to make v jealous?" Suddenly jimin asked me."I'm sorry if it make you feel uncomfortable.." I said and he shook his head before a smirk appeared on his face

"lets do it more extreme..."

what is the meaning of 'more extreme?

Jimin immediately made his body to touch mine and it seriously no gap between us.After that,he moved his hand from my back to my waist and to my thigh.

woah!! Now,he's the one who made me feel uncomfortable.

He moved his head nearer me and our nose touched from his action.He send me a smile and slowly leaned in until my forehead touched his.He moved his face like he was kissing me but he's not.He looked deeply into my eyes and smile at me.I replied and wrapped my hands around his waist while resting my head on his soft, comfortable chest.

Taehyung's pov

What are they doing?

Jimin!! What are you doing? Did he kissed my wife?Did he just rubbed my wife's body?

Actually all the time I just looked at them and they were just too much.I couldn't hold it anymore as my heart was break apart when I looked at them like that.

"Kyla!! thanks for helping me..I don't need you anymore.." I said to Kyla and left her.I could see she's mad at me but I didn't even care.

I walked to jimin and stopped beside them.They didn't even look at me and kept on moved in rhytm.I then cleared my throat trying to catch their attention but still,they didn't.I had no choice but to tap Jimin's shoulder since I couldn't stand to look at hyera who was landing her head peacefully on jimin's chest."I want her.."

Jimin smirked at me and turned, facing hyera before sending her a smile. "of course you can..she's yours anyway." Jimin said, leaving Hyera and me.Hyera was about to pull jimin's coat to stay with her but she was too late.

"Follow me!!" I said and dragged her outside the hall."yahh!!what are thinking you're doing,huh?" Hyera was yelling at me while struggling to release from my grip.I continued pulling her until we reached at the pond, behind the hall and there were benchs beside it.

"Sit!!" I ordered.

"no!!"

"I said sit!!" I said and pulled her to sit on it.She sat on it and crossed her arm over her chest.

"What do you want,huh?" She asked me as I sat beside her.I changed my position and stared at her eyes deeply. "what did you do with jimin?!!" I asked trying my best to not shout at her.

"what did you asked me? What I did with jimin?" She said and rolled her eyes annoyedly."You should ask yourself what have you done with Kyla? " She asked me while yelling and I could see her eyes were glassing as tears were slowly formed in her eyes.

"We did nothing!!" I shouted to her."owh!! I'm forgot that you love to flirt right? So,what should I care,right?" She asked me sarcasmly and more tears were produced inside her eyes.

"Hyera,I.." I stopped when she put her finger on my lips."shh!!just shut up.Its not important for me and I shouldn't care whether you like her or not because at the end our marriage will be over,right? So,I think its better if we just stop it here." She said, forcing herself to smile as her tears were rolling down my cheek."You told me before that you're going to divorce me when you got what you want."she added,taking a deep breath,trying to hold back her tears before continued. "Now!!you already got what you want and I think its better if we just end it here." she said and tears were rolling down her cheek like a waterfall which made my heart hurt."Hyer-"

"By the way, it would be good right? You'll live your life and I'll live mine and there's no other guy whose gonna bully me nor hurt me anymore." She faked a happy laughed with her tears were still running down her cheek.

The way she acted made my eyes to flood with tears and every single word she said breaking my heart so bad.

'Hyera,please don't leave me.'

"There's a lot of girls out there and I believe you can find a new one." My heart crashed when she pulled her ring out and held my hands,opening it  slowly and placed it onto my palm,

"You're handsome and it must be easy for you to make people fall for you.Even me who hated you the most can trap in it,sometime." I didn't know how to react,all I know,was to stare at her face as more tears were gathered inside my eyes.

She rubbed her shoulder." It's cold outside,I go first and bye..,Kim Taehyung"She send me a smile which I could really tell that it was obviously faked.She then stood up and walked away, leaving me crying over here.I would have just stay here, but I didn't wanna lost her.

I looked at her with tears were wildly running down my cheek.Without investigating,I stood up and went to her before turning her body and pulled her forward, hugging her really tight, making her head to rest on my chest.

"Hyera, listen to my heart carefully."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 302 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
66.1K 3K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...
756 64 9
" I love you..." "You are just a burden on me, I AM FORCED TO BE YOURS..." *** Hwang Y/N daughter of a successful bu...
545K 18.4K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...