WHAT! MARRY HIM?! {EDITING}

By ArMY_bts07

"V, ahh, she is your soon to be wife." - Mum "WHAT?! MARRY, HIM/HER?" - Hyera and Taehyung __________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33 {end}

chapter 26

15.9K 715 21
By ArMY_bts07

Hyera's pov

*KNOCK,KNOCK*

I run to the door and opened it.

"Eomma!! Appa!!" I said and hugged them.I really miss them even though they are taehyung's parents.

"Hyera ah..we miss you." Omma said and tighten the hugged.

"Have you forgot about your son already?" Suddenly taehyung sulked from behind.

"of course not my darling! I miss you too." Omma said, hugging him and he happily hugged back.

We walked to the sofa and sat on it."so,Hyera,V..how was your result?" Eomma asked us.I could hear from the corner of my ears that taehyung was clearing his throat.

"Hyera?" Appa said."nae? Owh!! I got 3rd place only." I said and they praised me a lot.

"V?" Omma asked taehyung.."hmm!! I got 67th.." taehyung said,giving his family a sad smile.

Haish!! He should just being an actor.

"what!! How much time I told you to study! You become worst!! last time you got 54 and this time you got 67th..what is this?" This is what actually happened when we told our parents about our bad results.

'I should put my cotton bud on.'

I looked at eomma who was nagging at taehyung and I chuckled since it was so funny to see taehyung's expression. He kept his head down, tugging onto his shirts and rubbed the back of his head nervously.

Taehyung looked at me and showed me his rectangular smile.Few seconds we make an eye contact and we both bursting into laughter.

"yahh!!why are guys laughing?its not funny okay!!" Eomma exclaimed. We laughed again and this time taehyung rolled his body on the floor.Its so funny to look at his parents expression right now, completely pissing off by our behavior.

"Eomma...actually I.. *patting*.. got..first place...*laughing*!!" Taehyung said panting.He then slowly stopped laughing and catches his breath following by me.

"jjinja?!" Eomma asked us."yes eomma!! He got first place in this exam.Shocked right?" I told his parents everything about his result and I could see they were really proud of their son.

"V ah!! Actually we have something to tell you.." taehyung focused on his father.

"what is it appa?"

"you will replace me in our company soon."

"jjinja?!! Its mean that,I'm going to be a CEO?" He asked his appa happily and his appa nodded.He couldn't control himself and he just looked so happy.

He turned to face me and I replied with a faked smile.I didn't know how am I supposed to react.they were mix feeling in my heart.

I was happy that his dream has come true but at the same time my heart throbbed.

Flashback

Our parents were planing our wedding.

Suddenly he grabbed my hand harshly and dragged me outside the house.

"Yahh!!let me go!" I yelled to him and struggled to let myself go from his grip."listen this!! I'm married you not because I love you.I accepted this marriages because I want to replace my appa! That's all!! After I got what I want I will DIVORCE you..understand??!!" He yelled on my face.

"Me too..I don't want to live with you JERK!!" I shouted to him.

End of flashback

Taehyung's pov

Appa and eomma already went back to their home.I turned behind me only to see hyera who was keeping a smile.

"Congratulation taehyung ah!!"

"Hmmm...thank you.." I said.

After that,she walked to her room and locked the door behind her.

She's weird today.what's wrong with her? Did I say something wrong?

Hyera's pov

I couldn't look at his face.Once I looked at it, a tears started to form in the corner of my eyes as I think of what gonna happen to me after we separated.

I quickly walked to my room,locked the door and without me noticing, I fell on my knees as tears were running.

I didn't know why I be like this? I should be happy,not crying like a little kid after what he always do to me.

Tears kept rolling down.I bite my lips hard to prevent myself from crying again.

*MORNING*

When I woke up,I saw myself still on the floor.I stood up and made my way to the toilet.

My back instantly hurt from the positioned I slept.I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes were swollen.

haish!! Today is our graduation day and my eyes was red.

School

"Yeah!!!finally we're graduated!!!!" All of bts member shouted from the ended of the hall as they threw their hat high up in the sky.

*NIGHT*
*PROM*

I wore a turquoise dress that passed my knees,showing my curve around my waist.I then put a little make up on and curled the end of my hair.

I stared at myself in the mirror and it's perfect though.I grabbed my high heels from the wardbord and went downstairs.As I opened the door, My eyes widened when I saw Kyla was standing right in front of me.

Kyla is the queenka in our school.I couldn't admit it,she's so beautiful and looked at her figures,she was so fucking sexy with the dress that didn't have enough clothes to cover her 'S' shaped body.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.My eyes were enlarged by her question.She didn't know that I'm taehyung's wife.

"I want to give him.. his thing that's all..bye.." I said and about to leave,just then,a hand grabbed my arm,obviously it was her.

"Wait!!where's my bae?"

Bae? Wow,it's thousands knives were stabbing my hearts right now.

I was about to answer her but then I saw taehyung with his black coat was walking toward us.

"Your bae is coming." I annouced,instantly rolling my eyes at taehyung.

*PINPIN*

Jimin's car parked In front of our house."byee!!My Romeo is waiting for me." I said sounded sarcasm and walked to jimin's car.He helped me to open the door and I reluctantly get into the stomach of the car.

Taehyung's pov

I walked downstairs and I saw Hyera was talking with Kyla.wow!!I asked Kyla to wear something sexy but it was just too much.

I looked at Hyera and she's infinity times beautiful than her.

"Your bae is coming!!" Hyera said and rolled her eyes at me.

Does she jealous? yeah,I won.

*PIN PIN*

"Bye!! My Romeo is waiting for me.." she said while waving her hands to us.Then I saw a guy with a white coat get out from the car and reached out for hyera's hands.My heart was burning and I clenched my fist when I assured that he was him, Jimin.

Hyera gladly held Jimin's hand with hers and entering the car as jimin opened it for her.Jimin looked at me and wriggles his eyebrows,proud to win the bet.

My chest was rapidly going up and down as I was holding my temper.I looked down and relaxed my self from being jealous.

I was the one who planned to make her jealous but I was the one who trapped myself in my own games.

Please don't fall for him!!haish!!..he just acting kind in front of you.

I looked to my left only to see Kyla beside me."oppa!! Lets go.." she said,hugging my arm.I slowly pushed her hands and walked to my car.I entered the car and waiting for Kyla to get in,but she just standing outside the car.

I think she's waiting for me to open the door for her.

huh!! Dreaming your ass!!I'm not going to open it.

"Faster!" I shouted from the car and she opened the car by herself.She pouted a lot but it's not working on me.I showed no interested on her and she finally faded up with me.

'For your information kyla,this is a new me.'

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 18.4K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
5.6K 302 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
322K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
628K 24K 30
"Honey,you are taehyung's fiancée!"-mom. "F-fiancée"-me. "mom is this some kind of prank?!" -Me. "No its true"-dad. "you two are engaged, and you ar...