Game On (Jelsa)

By FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... More

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter14-Christmas Party I
Chapter15-Christmas Party II
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter19-Wish me good luck
Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere
Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker
Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?
Chapter39- Blank Space
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!❤
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKS♥
short jelsa stories?♡

Chapter38- May I have this dance?

4.4K 158 159
By FancyNobody

"Are you ready to go?" He kissed my hand gently.

"Sure Mr Frost." I smiled, intimating a british accent. And we laughed in unison.

"I am so proud of you Elsa." Anna said.

"My baby has grown so much. And it was like yesterday when she learnt how to kick asses." Merida faked a tear.

"Time passes really fast. She would get so old and get grandchildren soon." Punzie added, with Merida patting her shoulder.

"And you guys will get your wrinkles real soon." I teased. And they gasped in unison.

"Come on! It's not like I am getting married or getting babies." I scoffed and raised my voice dramatically.

They gave a look to Jack like "You know what you need to do right?"

"Be a man and marry her." Hiccup patted his shoulder and said the girls' thought loud.

"We are not even out of high school." I exclaimed.

"Just kiss her on her lips." Flynn stuck out his lips like a shy girl.

"Sing with me now"Hicupp started off.

"Sha la la la la la"Flynn started humming.

Punzie clapped her hands with beats.

"My oh my, look like the boy too shy. Ain't gonna kiss the girl?" Hicupp continued.

"Sha la la la la la" And everyone was humming with Flynn.

"Ain't that sad? Ain't it a shame? Too bad, he gonna miss the girl." Hicupp pouted, with everyone fake crying.

"It is a waste you guys dont go to do drama." I teased, holding back my laughter.

"Hey you," Anna pointed at Jack, "Are you going to marry my sis or not?"

Then our attention all drawn to Jack. My fave was redden as a big tomato.

He peeked at me, apparently noticed my facial expression. I mean, who wouldnt notice my reddening tomato face?

Knowing Jack, I knew he was definitely not one of those gentleman who would stop, but instead continuing to tease me.

"Yea, soon Elsa. Soon." He smirked and got a hold on my waist, giving me a sudden attack on my lips.

Show off.

They went "aww"s dramatically.

"Now I could be a happy mother."

A new voice joined us. We turned to that direction unanimously.

And that was my dearest mother.

You had probably not heard of her for lots of chapters, either did I. Everytime when I woke up, she had already gone to work or travel somewhere else for her work.

"Mom?" Anna gasped, "Where did you come out from?"

"From the other siddeeeeeeeeee" My dearest mother started singing.

Well, apparently you could see where Anna's genes came from.

"How long have you been here?" I cut off her singing and asked desperately.

"A thousand years " She said confidently and assuredly, like she wasnt making a pun.

"And now you're quoting a song lyric about Twilight." I crossed my arms, like an impatient mom. Sometimes I wondered who the real mom was.

"Hey I love Twilight." She pouted, turning to Flynn," Teenagers nowsaday."

"Your mom is actually more fun than you." Hicupp teased, while Kristoff agreeing.

"Maybe we could replace Elsa with her mom. For better." Flynn teased more. I gave him a look.

Jack chuckled lightly, shaking his head, "Elsa is good enough for me." Turning to me, he mumbled," I will keep her."

He grabbed my waist tightly, like he would never let go of me.The idea of him being possessive of me gave me a faint blush on my face.

"Awww that's so cheesy dude." Hicupp bugged.

"No he is not. It's just you not being cheesy." Merida argued back.

"You like me being cheesy baby?" Hicupp winked, slowly putting his arms around Merida.

"Hmm.." She tapped her chin repeatedly.

"No."

Merida elbowed him, making him whined in pain.

Such couple goal.

"Okay we gotta go. Bye guys!" Without any further embarrassment, I dragged Jack towards the car, to be exact, limo.

"Ooh snow queen, feisty much?" He teased, holding me in his arms. I slapped his arm playfully.

"Don't be silly. Wrap your willy, sweetie!" My mom yelled, making me blush even more. Oh this woman.

I continued dragging Jack's ass to the limo while he was trying to wave back at the guys.

"How could you walk that fast with this dress?" He chuckled lightly, keeping me up.

"Oh I am a strong woman." I held up my arm and shown my muscle.

"Another reason why I love you." He whispered, holding my hand.

~*~

I fell asleep with the soft music playing in the limo.  It was so warm, so comfy and smelt really good.

"Wake up snow queen." I heard a gentle voice, patting my forearm.

"We're here." Rubbing my eyes, the driver already opened the door for us.

Flashes and loud voices instantly broke out, which gave me a shiver. What the frost was going on?

Trying my best to keep my eyes open, I saw thousands and thousands of cameras and mics pointing to our direction.

"Hold my hands tight and keep up with me." Jack instructed nonchalantly while looking at me co concernedly, making sure I understood what he was talking about.

I nodded, and took his hand. Stepping out of the car, those mics were almost touching my mouth or my nose. That was insanely weird.

Rich people problem.

"Mr. Frost, we would love to ask you a few questions about your company.."

"What are you planning to do in the next few years on expanding your company?"

"Who is the lady with you, Mr. Frost? Is she the girl from another company?"

"Are you concerned that you are now competing with Mr. James. Frost's company? This year you have 14billions more than Mr James. Frost's which was..."

"Are you going to..."

Thousands and thousands of questions in a few minutes. Wow.

"Jack my love!!!!!! Jack!!!!" And that wasnt from the paparazi, but the fangirls with posters and banners on the other side, guarded by security.

Meh typical. That is my man we were talking about.

But there was one thing that caught my attention.

With lots of struggles, we finally got in the building.

Jack turned to me, sighing,"Finally they are gone."

"Yea." I replied, smiling." I wanna ask you something."

"And that is?" He gave me a warm smile.

"Are you competing against your dad's company?" I asked without even thinking.

He was silenced for a second, but it felt like it had been forever. The tension between us nearly gave me a heart attack.

"If you don't want to talk about it, it's totally fine.." I added, scaring I said something wrong.

"No no it's alright." Giving me an assure smile, he took a deep breath, "Yea I kinda is."

"But why? I thought family would always stick together, but not being rivals." I asked.

"I guess it works differently in my world." He shrugged, like it was nothing important. "I want nothing from my parents."

Saying that, his eyes shown me that he was with great pain, like there was something in his heart which was missing.

He lit up his face that instant, apparently noticing my sympathy face. My Jack.

"Hey but you know what? We have got a buffet here!" He tries to remove the tension between us by lightening the mood, and I let him.

"We are soooo getting in!" I exclaimed, holding his hands to drag him to the door.

Pushing the door, the first thing that caught my eyes were the big, big, crystal chandelier.

It was like the movie, but it didnt surprised me anymore. This is Jack's life we were talking about.

Walking across the dance floor, Jack suddenly stopped and made me facing him.

"I thought we were going to the buffet.." I asked suspiciously. And he gave me one of his boyish grin.

"May I have this dance with you, Ms Winter?" He faked a british accent, gently placing a kiss on my hand.

"My pleasure, Mr. Frost." I faked a british accent too, giving him a respectful look, which we turned out to laugh hysterically.

"Follow my lead." The sexy, deep voice murmured against my ear, which made me blushed.

I nodded, and he smiled. Have I ever mentioned how good looking he was?

Well, I gotta admit that at this moment, he was a one hell good-looking gentleman.

Suddenly I caught an evil grin appeared on his so-perfect face. Without any time to make a further observation, he spinned me for three times.

And I just did them wonderfully.

"How could you not fall?" He asked surprisingly.

"Maybe I just don't." I answered while shrugging.

"You need to tell me about it, otherwise I would go to your bedroom to find you tonight. And who knew what I would do." He smirked.

"Pervert." I mumbled with laughter.

"Only for you." He grinned.

"You do not underestimate me." I gave him an evil smile.

For my record, I was definitely not one of those "I cant dance" girl.

And instead, I actually learnt how to dance when I was younger, which I thought it would be the least thing I would use in my life.

Ha. How ironic was the world.

It was fun- dancing with Jack. It was like a fairytale came true, except the Prince wasnt who I expected. But it still felt like one.

Time was like frozen for both of us. I wish we were really Snow Queen and King, so we could stay at this forever abd ever.

Who knew, me, Elsa Winter, who tried to hide about herself would be dancing with a person who came in a different world?

The music. The touches. The contacts, skin to skin, making everything so perfect--

"Oh my dearest son!"

And my thoughts were interupted by a sharp, cracking voice, which literally pulled me back to reality.

Jack ran to her and gave her a bear hug, lifting her up and carried her bridal style.

"Oh my mother! My favourite mother!" He exclaimed, " this is Elsa, my favourite girl."

"Oh Elsa how nice to meet you! Lets get you two married and have kids!" She exclaimed, giving me a hug.

Then we rid on Jack's horse and ran into the sunset to have a beautiful wedding. And they lived happily ever after.

The end.

Yea I wished!

Jack groaned in frustration, mouthing "hide me" and hid behind my back.

"My son, even if you are hiding, I could still see you." The woman with pretty blonde hair said.

She was in her early 50s most probably, with all those overdone makeup. And I was positive she had plastic surgery.

And that was Jack's mother?

"You know, I am doing this because I wanted you to just leave me alone." He rolled his eyes, like it was a matter of fact.

"How dare you to be that disrespectful, sir?" she frowned, the serious frowning, not the playful one.

"Whatever." He replied nonchalantly while playing with a lock of my hair.

Wow. Such a great mother and son relationship.

"You..." She tried to yell something, but holding herself back. Instead, she drew her attention to me.

"Who is she?" She asked, "is that youe so-called friend?" She pointed at me with digust.

Jack scoffed, shaking his head. Then looking at me again.

"No, she is my maid." He replied sarcastically, which made me giggled a bit.

"A maid should be using the back doors. Didnt you teach her?" The woman frowned again. At this point, i wonder how many powders to cover up her wrinkles.

Jack rolled his eyes again- which he told me never do. Apparently he was so annoyed by his mother not getting the joke.

"She is my date." He answered with his hands inside his pockets.

I nodded, not wanting to get any more attention. I held out my hand, and greeted, "Nice meeting you, Mrs Frost."

Walking near to me, she gave me a nod and scanning me through with her detective eyes.

And I put down my hand reluctantly, like why would I ever want to embarrass myself further more?

I would dig a hole and bury my head inside for ages if I could.

"I wasnt expected you to bring a guest. You should've told me." She kept her head up when she was talking.

"Which company are you from?" She added, taking a sip of her drink, which she just grabbed.

What did she say?

Seeing me not getting the question, she asked again, " Are you related to any companies that Jack's work with?"

And I never thought I would describe Jack's mom as this:
Oh freakin rich people.

"No, she isnt, alright? She is just plainly Elsa, and I love her for that." Jack exclaimed, rubbing his hair.

"Oh dear! You love her?" She gestured to me again, reapeated," Her?"

And I was just standing next to Jack, not knowing what to do.

Maybe I should never have been here.

"I know you are just being rebellious. And I know this is not true, young man!" She tried her best to persuade herself, rubbing her forehead.

Being the little potato, my potato mind told me to shut the frost up until she is gone.

"This is true, truer than ever. I know what I want." Jack argued back, holding my hand tightly.

"We need a little talk here." She sighed and stared at me, signaling me what to do.

"I will just use the washroom." I looked at Jack, ans he looked back. His eyes were full of concerns.

Giving him another assure smile, I let go of his hand and rushed to the washroom.

And I saw a figure somewhere far away. Who could that be?

Oh gosh. What was happening?
~~~
Comment+Vote= COTE!!

Sorry for late late update. I was toooo into a book so I decided to finish it before I start writing a chapter!

Hope you love it! And opinions?

@FancyNobody

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 404 70
Kim Lalisa transmigrated into a female supporting character who ran away from her wedding. The original novel was a fluffy book on the love between t...
2.5K 84 10
ㅡANYTIME UPDATESㅡ [One-shot] when having ideas i will just writes everything and posted it anytimes
65.7K 2.6K 22
Adrien and Marinette have danced around each other for years, keeping their true feelings left unsaid. A new opportunity and an unexpected set of cir...
211K 5.1K 23
Chat Noir and Tortuga are on the hunt for the Perla. They captured a stubborn mermaid to help there quest. However, they will learn soon what happen...