Piece of Cake

By GojusaTaeNy09

Description Hwang Tiffany is the vice president of SM&Co. She was a serious person with cold demanour and abl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

Chapter 15

5.4K 99 1
By GojusaTaeNy09

CHAPTER 15

Taeyeon surprised to see Tiffany entering the cake shop. She didn't dare to return Tiffany's gaze who looked at her right into her soul. She shifted her gaze downward.

'You didn't even want to look at me Kim Taeyeon. Did I'm that ugly to you?' the girl's tears came out.

Taeyeon's head shot up when she heard a faint sobbing coming from the other girl, "Tiffany?" She took a step forward wanting to hold the girl in her arms but she didn't and just stood in front of the latter.

The younger girl looked at her with teary eyes before slapped her face.

"I HATE YOU KIM TAEYEON!"

Tiffany yelled and ran out of the cake house.

Taeyeon still stood there, holding her left cheek. "It hurts... She must be really mad at me."

"And... she hates me..."

Tiffany's last sentence kept replaying in her mind. "ARGH!" Taeyeon growled and dashed out as well.

She ran as fast as she could towards Tiffany's direction. Her effort was worth when she saw the girl again, "TIFFANY!!" she yelled.

Tiffany looked back and surprised to see Taeyeon ran after her. She wiped her tears and started running again.

"TIFFANY WAIT! PLEASE TIFFANY!"

Tiffany just ignored and kept on running. Taeyeon sped up her pace to catch up to the other girl. After shortening their distance, she jumped and wrapped her arms around the latter's waist to prevent her from running.

"Let me go!!" Tiffany struggled hard, trying to release herself from Taeyeon's grip. Her tears flows even more when she felt Taeyeon warm body against it.

"Please Tiffany... I know you hate me, but please just listen to me! Just this one last time please... Please Tiffany I beg you..."

"What do you want?? You haven't had enough playing with my feelings yet?"

"No, Tiffany no! I-" Tiffany was still struggling but Taeyeon hold her even tighter.

"I'm sorry for what I have done to you, Tiffany. I really regret it. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you, I'm sorry I have made you cry. I am so stupid because I didn't realize it sooner. I didn't realize that I love you, Tiffany. I really have fallen in love with you!"

Tiffany stopped struggling. Her eyes widened in shock. She turned around and looked at Taeyeon straight into the brown mocha orbs. "Is this another lie Taeyeon? Do you think I will believe you after what you have done?"

"No, it's not a lie Tiffany! Please believe me. After the night that I ran away from your apartment, I had realized that my feeling it's not a lust. It's a love, Tiffany. Please believe me..." Taeyeon begged with tears.

The younger girl didn't answer her. Deep inside Taeyeon still hoped that Tiffany will love her back. But looking at the unresponsive girl, it seems that the latter didn't feel the same.

Taeyeon removed her arms away.

"It-it's okay. If you still didn't believe me. That's all I want to say. Thanks for listening, Tiffany. I won't bother you again after this. I promise. I will go away. Far away from here. I hope that you will be happy.... with Si- whoever you love." Taeyeon took a step back, turned around and walked to the opposite direction.

"Kim Taeyeon! Don't you dare to move another step!"

Taeyeon stopped walking. She turned around to see Tiffany was just behind her.

"You stupid!" Tiffany yelled again, hitting Taeyeon's chest with her both hands.

Taeyeon just received the punch and looked down, "Yes, I know I'm stupid."

"Yes, you are really stupid!" Tiffany continuously hit Taeyeon's chest. "You stupid! You dumb! You pervert! You midget! You dork! You-" Tiffany stopped punching but grabbed on Taeyeon's jacket instead. "I hate you!"

The sentence tugged Taeyeon's heart again. She felt tears coming out of her eyes, just let Tiffany unleashed her anger at her.

"I hate you for not telling me this earlier..." Tiffany put her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. "I hate you for making me feel like this..." her yelled became a whisper.

Taeyeon knew the girl was sobbing on her shoulder. She wanted to hug the latter but she decided not to.

"I hate you for making me love you..."

Taeyeon couldn't believe what she just heard. Tiffany lifted her head and looked at Taeyeon who had a confused look on her face.

"You heard me? I love you too, Kim Taeyeon."

Taeyeon blinked her eyes twice, still couldn't believe what she just heard. She shook her head, "Did you just say something, Tiffany? Or my ears is playing trick on me?"

Tiffany mouth curled into a small smile at Taeyeon' dorky reaction, "I said..., I - LOVE - YOU - TOO!" she pronounced the word one by one clearly.

The blonde still stared at her , blinking her eyes once, twice, thrice. She finally reacted, "I-Is this for real? You –you love me too Tiffany?"

"Yes, I love you too Kim Taeyeon. Still didn't believe me? How about this?" Tiffany leaned forward and kissed Taeyeon's lips briefly.

"Now you believe me? It's not a dream Kim Taeyeon."

"...."

"Ahhhh.... I think I still I didn't get you. How about one more time? Make it a little bit longer and use your tongue as well," Taeyeon suggested innocently.

"Yah! You still a byuntae inside!" Tiffany playfully flicked the blonde's forehead.

Taeyeon chuckled and encircled her arms around the latter's waist and pulled her in closer.

"No. I seriously, hardly believe this. Do you really love this Kim Taeyeon who is a pervert and also a player, Tiffany? You didn't say that to get your revenge back to me right?" Taeyeon asked with serious face.

"No, I didn't lie to you. I do really love you, Taeyeon the pervert, maybe. Taeyeon the player, no."

"EHHH? What does it mean?"

"It means that you must promise me to stop seeing other girl Kim Taeyeon. Can you do it?"

"For you, I will do anything! From now on I will only see you as my only girl in this world!"

"Good. Make sure you keep your promise."

"I promise. But seriously Tiffany. I always thought this moment will only happen in my dream."

"Hm? What happened in your dream?"

"You know, I dreamt that I said I love you and you said you love me back and then we kiss and make out and went to my room and –" Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's mouth to prevent the latter from continuing her story.

"You not only have dirty mind but have dirty dream as well. You can tell me the rest later. Now let's go."

"Where to?"

"To my apartment. Where else?"

"I thought we could just go straight to the nearby love hotel."

"Kim Taeyeon!"

------------

For the first time, Tiffany had troubled to unlock her apartment. She had this difficulty because her lips was too busy attached to another pair of lips. Fingers were stuck in her dark long tresses. She finally managed to unlock the grill but then groan in frustration as she had to open the locked door after that.

After a few struggling and tumbling of keys, she finally made it into the house together with the blonde girl. Once they were in, Tiffany kicked the door shut and locked the door back. She never thought that she could do all that without even need to see it. Her partner was too busy exploring her mouth and not even a second their lips separated.

Tiffany's handbag was dropped to the floor. Jacket and blazer were thrown away as well as two pairs of feet tumbling around, finding their way to the bedroom.

"Tiffany, are sure you want to do this?" asked Taeyeon.

The younger girl looked at her disbelief. "Really Taeyeon? Really? You ask me this question now? We are half naked with you on top of me, on my bed and you still wanna ask me that question?"

"Err..."

"You are the one who are so eager wanting to rip my clothes off and now you don't want to do it?"

"Sorry. It's just that..."

"Is just what Taeyeon? Am I not beautiful?"

"No! Tiffany no! It's not that please... you are beautiful. You are really beautiful woman that I've ever seen. It's me who I don't trust. I just want prove to you that this is not lust. I really love you and sex is not important to me anymore... Wait! Sex is important but I don't want to rush you."

Looking at Taeyeon who was so cute explaining herself, Tiffany let out a chuckle, "Ok, then if you say so, Taeyeon-ah."

"Taetae."

"Huh?"

"Call me with the name you give me before."

"But I thought you didn't like that name?"

"Well, I kinda do only when it comes from your mouth." Taeyeon gave a peck to the girl's lips.

Tiffany beamed her eye smile.

"Taetae!" she called with aegyo.

"Yup, like that. Sounds better. But please drop down the aegyo."

"Hehe. Well, what about me? What will you call me?"

"Hm... I will call you... Fany! Eh no no no. Make it different. Pani! Pani-ah!"

"Aigoo you are so cute calling me like that."

"Pani-ah, I don't do cute!" Taeyeon frowned and pouted.

"The longer your pout the cuter you are."

"Yaaahhhhhhh!"

"Hehehe. Anyway, why are you suddenly become shy when looking at me? It is not your first time looking at me like this, " Tiffany remarked as she noticed Taeyeon's cheek slightly reddened when her eyes trail downward.

"Err- Pani-ah, actually I have something else to confess."

"Wh-what is it?" Tiffany asked, afraid what else the older girl wanted to say.

"Actually... at the party that night, nothing happen. We didn't do anything. I didn't do anything to you."

"What?"

"I'm sorry I lied to you and didn't tell about this earlier. Can you please forgive me Pani?"

"Really, But why am I naked when I woke up?"

"Well, you fell asleep when we make out. So, I just left you in the hotel room. That's all. Hm... Maybe you really like to sleep naked? Kekeke!"

"Hey! I don't like to sleep naked!!" Tiffany hit the latter playfully on her forearm. Taeyeon kissed the pouting lips that later turned to eye smile.

"So, will you forgive me?"

"Since I'm so generous today, you are forgiven Taetae. But..."

"But what?"

"You have to promise me you will never tell lies again no matter what."

"I promise!"

"And I still have to punish you for being so naughty." Tiffany removed herself from the blonde's embraced and get off the bed.

Taeyeon gulped, "W-what kind of punishment?"

"You will see," Tiffany smiled mischievously.

Taeyeon's eyeballs wanted to pop out of its socket when seeing Tiffany unbuttoned and removed her pants together with her panties as well. The nude girl then climbed up the bed back.

"Wha wha what Pani? I- I- I thought we-we won't do it now?"

"Who says I want to have sex? I am so tired after what had happen today and I wanna sleep," Tiffany stated innocently and took her place beside Taeyeon, pulling the cover over their bodies.

"B-but you are naked!"

"I guess you are right. Maybe I like to sleep naked," Tiffany winked and snuggled her body closer to the blonde.

Taeyeon's body hardened. Her jaw dropped. She looked at the younger girl beside her who yawned cutely.

'She so close to me now. I'm half naked, she is all naked. How I can possibly resist this???'

"You said you wanna prove that this is not lust right? You won't take your words back right?"

"Aaaa....." right now Taeyeon's wish that she did not say those words.

'Oh God! Please keep my sanity!!!'

"Don't do anything funny or you are good as dead. Good night, Taetae!"

"Night..."

'Gahhh! This is crazy! This is a torture to my sanity! Wait until I get back to you Tiffany Hwang!'

Taeyeon looked at the girl peaceful sleeping face, "Well maybe this punishment is not so bad at all. Whatever punishment you wanna give, I will take it!"

"...but not this!! It's gonna be hell long night..."

"Taetae?"

"Yes, Pani?"

"When I wake up tomorrow, you will still be here right?"

Taeyeon smiled and kissed the girl's temple, "Yes, of I course I will."

-x-x-x-

Tiffany who was sleeping suddenly felt so cold. She moved her hands around but felt her bed was empty. Her eyes shot wide opened and she sat straight on the bed looking for a certain blonde.

"N-no way! I-It's just a dream??" Tiffany couldn't believe herself.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped her from behind. "Morning!"

Tiffany gasped. She turned around to look at the owner of the arms. She grabbed the girl's face and looked at her closely. She touched the soft cheeks, eyes, nose and lips.

"Taetae? It's you? I'm not dreaming?"

Taeyeon smiled and gave a pinch on the girl's cheek.

"Ouch!! What are you doing?" Tiffany frowned, rubbing her cheek.

"So, is this a dream?" asked Taeyeon.

"No!" Tiffany felt so happy and pulled Taeyeon together to lie back on the bed. She hugged the girl tightly.

"Where have you been?"

"I went to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast. You miss me already?"

"Nope. I just miss your heat."

"Ok, it seems like I am just your heat packs or maybe a heater..." Taeyeon faked a pout and turned her body away.

"Awww... I'm just kidding. Of course I miss you. Come on. Let's go eat breakfast before they get cold." Tiffany wanted to get up but the blonde pulled her back.

"They can wait. Where's my morning kiss?"

"Eww... I haven't brush my teeth yet. I won't taste good," Tiffany tried to get up again but Taeyeon stopped and pinned her.

"I don't mind," Taeyeon kissed the other girl's lips. The girl clamped her lips tight by the blonde tongue was too forceful to gain entranced.

Taeyeon bite the girl's lower lips gently and causing her to hiss. As the lips were opened Taeyeon quickly prodded her tongue in.

After a while they pull apart.

"That's a morning make out not a morning kiss," pouted Tiffany.

"Don't complaint, I know you like it."

Tiffany smiled shyly. Taeyeon was really a good kisser.

Taeyeon got off from the bed. "As much as I like seeing your naked body I also don't want you to catch a cold. So, here wear this. I will wait in the kitchen." She gave Tiffany a t-shirt and pair of shorts.

"Is that my shirt you are wearing?"

"Yup. You rip off my shirt last night. So, I have to borrow yours."

"It looks big on you."

"Yup, especially in the chest area. I wonder why?" Taeyeon moved her eyes downward to Tiffany's bare breast.

Tiffany realized what Taeyeon was looking at and quickly grabbed the cover to her body. But even if she did that the blonde still didn't move her eyes away, "YAH! My eyes are on my face not on my chest!"

"Really? I could see another pair behind those cover as well."

Tiffany's face turned red, "Once a byuntae forever a byuntae!!" she yelled and threw her pillow to the blonde who quickly ran out of the room.

THE END? Or TBC?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 240 22
JOSEON DYNASTY The Kingdom ruled by the young Queen named Erika, well everyone knows she's a woman but they accepted the fact that she's into woman t...
169K 7.7K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...
666K 32.3K 51
ELITE SERIES #1. COMPLETED. ENHYPEN HEESEUNG. ❝Because after all... a playboy will always be a playboy, and a cheater... will always be a cheater.❞ S...
3.5K 244 19
After Lucifer got defeated by the warrior's of Heaven during his plotted invasion of the world, the powerful demon punished by God Almighty and let h...