...But Am I His Jane? ( COMP...

By wwepurplevixen

It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
MR & MRS ANOA'I <3
Chapter 56
The End of Aaron
Chapter 57
Epilogue
BONUS: XMAS 2013
BONUS: THE ANOA'I HONEYMOON

Chapter 17

817 30 1
By wwepurplevixen

"Hi, I thought you were only coming by tonight?" I smiled as Randy was at my door.

I was alone in my apartment since Nikki left after breakfast as the rest of the superstars had flown in. She hadn't seen John since Tuesday and three days is a long time when one is in love.

I hadn't spoken to Roman yet, that would be tomorrow's concerns when he flew in from Tampa.

"Kim and I will be here tonight but I will be here now." he smirked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Kim's dropping the kids off at their grandparents house so I figured I would drop by here instead of sitting in a hotel room by myself. She'll come here once she's done. Now can I please get a hug ?"

I laughed and jumped into his arms and he held me tightly.

"Didn't think I would get to do this again"

I sighed as I leaned back and walked into the apartment and heard the door close.

"So tell me how you managed to realize what a idiot you are and win Kim back?" I smirked and sat down on the couch, he joined me and pulled my legs over his lap. I really wanted to know but I also asked to divert the conversation from me.

"All you, Mia!" he smiled and I raised my eyebrow.

"Well after about the second month of you being, where you were, she had dropped by regardless of me breaking up with her . She was like, you're her friend whether we are together or not and Roman let her sit with you for a hour or two. I remember walking in and finding Alanna sitting with her, she was supposed to be with John. But I guess she wanted to see you so I watched how she spoke to Kim about you and how Kim comforted her, I don't know I just knew I loved her and I couldn't lose her. I mean not the way I love you..."

"Randy..."

"Mia , you know neither of us can love anybody the way we love each other, the same way you cant love me the way you love Roman. We have a different kind of love, even though we're with other people, and it doesn't mean we love them any less" he shrugged and I smiled.

"mmmm someone is in the running for Love Guru" I teased and he laughed and pinched my toe which caused me to kick him and I laughed as well.

"Well I guess I should find something to do since I wont be wrestling for awhile"

"What do you mean?"

"I hurt my shoulder yesterday, well actually its been a long time coming. I just haven't paid attention to it and it finally caught up with me."

I pouted and hugged him, "Its okay Mi" he laughed.

"How long will you be out?" I laid back onto the couch.

"I don't know I'm flying home tomorrow and then I'll hear whats going on..."

"But then why didn't you just..."

"I wanted to see you before I disappear for who knows how long and make sure you are okay"

"You know you didn't have to..." he sighed, " but I'm glad you did. I had been thinking about how you were and when I heard you were engaged, my mind was put at ease.."

"I'm happy you continued, cause I was just about to get offended that you didn't miss me at all!"

I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Come on, lets get dinner ready!"

●●●

"That's an awesome picture!" Kim beamed as we had taken a selfie with our aprons on while preparing dinner. She had walked in when we were just about done but then Randy decided he wanted pasta as well.

"So have you guys decided on a date yet?" I asked as I hopped onto the counter as Randy set the table and she finished up the pasta.

"No not yet, we'll just see what happens" she smiled. "And you and the others?"

"Sometime next year" I smiled at the thought, I couldn't wait to stare into his eyes and say those words.

"That's very soon actually. I mean considering you guys will be having a huge-ass wedding" she laughed.

"Knowing Mia, she has probably left it all to poor Nikki to plan" Randy shouted from behind her as he set some of the food down as well.

"Not poor Nikki ! You know that she loves it" I hopped off and grabbed the plates and cutlery and put it on the table as Kim set the pasta down and we dished.

"You know between your pasta and Mia's chicken, its heaven on earth" Randy smiled as he took another bite while we laughed and continued eating.

"Is it bad timing for me to throw an idea that you could be sister wives? You're in charge of feeding me chicken and you pasta" he smirked.

"I doubt my Roman would get rid of me so easily, he loves me too much!" I teased and saw both of them smirking back at me.

I was a bit confused when I felt a kiss on my cheek and jumped in my chair.

"I do love you a lot but why is that being bragged about here"

I turned and saw him standing behind me and I immediately jumped into his arms which cause him to laugh but hold me tightly.

"Baby girl..." he whispered and I remembered Randy and Kim.

"Sorry guys..." I hopped off and he held me to his side and kissed my forehead, " he told me he was coming home tomorrow so I was surprised."

He took Randy's hand and kissed Kim on the cheek and then sat down next to me and began dishing some food.

"Well if you had answered your phone you would've known that Jane." he smiled but I knew he was upset about it.

"Seriously Roman? Here I thought I was having seconds" Randy rolled his eyes referring to Roman taking the only food that was left and Roman playfully glared at him.

"So why would I want to get rid of Mia?" he asked from what we were talking about earlier.

"Oh my fiance over there wants to have us as sister wives so he can fill that tummy of his with our cooking" Kim stood up with her dishes and so did I while the guys continue eating.

"Oh no you wouldn't want Mia she might be cooking now but in our time together I was lucky to get at least one homemade meal out of her. She only treats guests"

Roman shook his head and I hit him , "And she's abusive!"he smirked back at me.

What Nikki had said echoed through my head as I couldn't imagine my life without all of them and I realized how much I had missed him this week.

Its easier ignoring someone when they are not there but once you see them its like you don't even know how you survived without them at all.

"I just don't get how lightning can do that shit, if it can. I need to get struck now!" Randy shouted out as he and Roman were busy ruining our romantic movie with their logic. I sat on Roman's lap in the singles couch with a blanket over us and he laid his head down on Kim's lap on the bigger on.

"like imagine that shit, she becomes immortal because of electricity" Roman continued.

"I wish you would get struck now so you could both shut up!"I said annoyed and Kim nodded in agreement while I got a middle finger from Randy.

"Hey! I will Superman Punch your ass if you do that again!" Roman teased in my defense .

"We both know my kick to the head has more effect than that!"

I sighed as Kim and I shook our heads and tried our best to watch the rest of the movie while the continued their stupid arguments.

A/N:

I know a few of these updates are more like fillers but Mia and Roman constantly have drama. I just thought they needed some normal couple time to also show that Randy and Roman are back to being good friends .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 258 15
After getting out of an abusive relationship, Mia Rollins is eager to forget about her troubles for a while so when her brother invites her to stay w...
64.1K 2.1K 74
☆WON BEST ALEXA BLISS FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017☆ ☆WON BEST BRAY WYATT FANFICTION IN JUNE + DECEMBER AWARDS -2017☆ People think...
166K 4K 54
Brock Lesnar is the Beast Incarnate who hasn't been with anyone since his divorce three years ago and doesn't really care for anyone in the WWE. She...
3.2K 168 41
Catherine Michaels, was last seen 2 months ago. She has come back after a heartbreaking experience and she isn't quite who she used to be. Will the f...