Starstruck

By miss_terious

humor #01 & teen fic #02 Alyssa Taylor is famous, well famous on Youtube, that is. Doing covers of popular s... More

Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30*
Chapter 31*
hey, what's up, hello
Chapter 32*
Chapter 33*

Chapter 14

376K 6.3K 1.3K
By miss_terious

Chapter 14

-Ryan Fox-  

  I can't believe that I'm doing this. I slipped the red fabric over my head and shoved my arms into the claws. A sharp knock on the bathroom door signalled it was time to reveal myself. I let out a sigh and opened the door and was caught by a flash.

  "Oh my gosh, you look," Alyssa laughed. "Ridiculous."

  "Yeah," I scoffed as I gave a her a spin in the costume, "I think I got it."

  "Okay, well pretty much all you need to do is just dance around in the background and don't do anything inappropriate. Okay?" Alyssa said sternly.

  "No promises," I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and sat down on the chair that she set up earlier. She was about to press the record button when the door swung open.

  "You two fucking kissed and didn't tell me!" Nima yelled accusingly as he pointed to both of us, "It's all over the Internet."

  "Yeah, about that," Alyssa said slowly. "It was nothing. Just a kiss."

  "Just a kiss?" Nima cried. "Nothing? There had to be something."

  "It was from the kiss cam. I don't really think it counts as a real kiss," Alyssa shrugged. "and yes, nothing." Nothing. The kiss was nothing. I agreed with her, it was nothing. 

  "Whatever," Nima sassed, "but how was the kiss? Is Ryan a good kisser? Tell me everything."

  "Um, I'm right here," I said awkwardly, waving my claw up.

  "Why don't you kiss him yourself?" Alyssa rolled her eyes at Nima.

  "Still here," I added quickly.

  "I can't," Nima pouted, "Oh, and why is he wearing the lobster suit?"

  "He lost a bet and now we're doing a video, so can you go?" Alyssa said.

  "Oh, but you better tell me everything," Nima said as he left. I turned to look at Alyssa and she just shrugged. "and this is so going on my blog."

  "So, where were we," She murmurs as she pressed the record button. She started to play her guitar and I just danced around in the background.

  About ten thousand cheesy dance moves, five retakes, and Alyssa catching me hip thrust behind her just once, we finished recording the video.

  "You know, the song doesn't even relate to dancing lobsters," I said as the video was uploading.

  "So, everybody loves dancing lobsters," She smirked, "Well, the video is uploading so you can either stay or leave."

  "What will you do if I leave?" I asked.

  "I just need to run some errands," She shrugged.

  "And what will you do if I stay?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

  "Try and get you to leave," She smirked. "and then run some errands."

  "Well, I guess I'm staying," I smirked back. The door once again swung open and Nima's head popped in.

  "It got quiet and I was just wondering if you guys were making out or something," He said.

  "Nima, I'm not going to kiss him again," Alyssa frowned.

  "That's a lie," I smirked, "She's been coming on to me this whole time."

  "Shut up," Alyssa said throwing me one of her menacing glares.

  "Well, now that we've kissed, I think that you should tell me about your tattoos," I said swinging my arm around her shoulder.

  She rolled her eyes at me and removed my arm from her shoulder, "No.  Oh, and Nima can I use your car? I need to get some stuff."

  "Yeah, sure, keys are in the kitchen," Nima shrugged, waving his arm in the direction of the kitchen.

  "What about me? Are you just gonna leave me here?" I cried as she walked out of the room.

  "Nima's here," She shot back as she walked away. That's when it hit me. Nima. Nima should know everything. I waited until I heard Alyssa leave before I turned to Nima.

  "So," I started, "how did you meet Alyssa?"

  "Well it was freshman year in college and we both needed roommates, so we pretty much got thrown together, but it was worth it. We're pretty much best friends, probably 'cause no else would talk to us. We know everything about each other."

  I smirked, just what I wanted to hear, "So, I'm guessing that you know why she's so secretive."

  "How was kissing Alyssa? Nima smirked, catching on with what I was trying for. "Usually I flirt with most of the guys Alyssa dates, and then they disappear."

  "Uh, it was nice, I guess," I stammered. Even if he was catching on, to be honest I didn't expect him to ask me this. "So, can you tell me anything about Alyssa's tattoos?"

  "The one behind her ear is about music," Nima said.

  "The other ones," I frowned. "I just want to know more about her."

  "Can't tell you," He sighed, "There is one thing I can tell you though, but I have conditions."

  "What conditions?" I asked, lifting my eyebrow.

  "I get to borrow one of your cars for a week," He said with a shrug, "preferably the silver Porsche."

  "Deal," I smirked, "Wait, how do you know I have a silver Porsche?"

  "No reason," Nima grinned.

  "So are you going to tell me?" I asked.

  "Things aren't always what they seem," Nima said slowly. Wait. Is that it? That's it? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? He seemed to have read my face and sighed, "You need to think about it. A lot." 

  Before I could respond, a familiar ring tone interrupted me. "Hello?"

  "Ryan! That thing at the baseball game. I need to talk to you," Mr. Windle called.

  "Uh, yeah, sure. I'm at Ni-, a friend's house," I said quickly, awkwardly covering up Nima's name. It was obvious that Mr. Windle didn't like Nima, so I tried not to bring him up, "I'll be there in a few." I hung up and looked at Nima. "Uh, sorry, I need to go, my publicist just scheduled a meeting. Thanks for the help, I'll bring the car tomorrow or something."

  "Uh, sure, but I think you should take off the lobster suit first," Nima grinned.

><><><><

  I walked into our usual conference room and sat down across from my publicist. He smirked at me and passed a magazine to me without a word. I picked it up and stared at the cover. A picture of Alyssa and me mid kiss stared back and I looked up to see Mr. Windle with a proud grin.

  "That was absolutely brilliant," He said, "Take her to a ball game and get spotted on the kiss cam. Kiss her, and bam! Media goes crazy. Brilliant. You are doing great."

  "I really wasn't expecting her to actually kiss me," I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

  "But she did," He smirked. "Getting her to like you shouldn't be that hard. Anyway, the Billboard Music Awards are coming up soon. I want you to take her with you." 

  I stared at him blankly. The way he talked about Alyssa annoyed me a bit, but I just nodded. He was my publicist after all; he knows what he's doing. I mean, it can't be hard to convince Alyssa to come to the awards with me. As long as her name stays out of the press everything will be fine, and she'll never find out.

  "Okay, good," He nodded, "and get working on that album. We need to promote, but I hear that you still need to write one more song." 

  "Yeah, I know," I shrugged.

  ___________________________________________________________

  OKay well hello guys! YES i know it's shortish... i think i grasp that concept. sorry about the late-ish update, I do stuff I guess.. SO yeah what'd you think about the chapter? Nima? Ryan? Mr. Windle?

Question from the last chapter, which pretty much only 1 person answered: Would you guys like to see the entries to the Album Art Contest before July 30th or after?  (oh and the contest is still going on, details in chapter 12)

Anyway THANK YOU for voting, fanning, and commenting. I have over 1000 fans and that's really cool. Oh and en even bigger THANK YOU for everyone 'cause chapter 13 had the most votes, and comments so far! 

and if you were wondering what song Alyssa sang it was that one  oh and yeah Ryan in a lobster suit>

 Miss_terious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 354 34
Hey, my names Sofia or how my friends call me "lil' soso". Sofia is sassy, classy and a bit bad-assy she breaks the rules, talks back, smokes, drink...
68.4K 2.4K 43
(ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsɴᴇʏ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ "sᴛᴀʀsᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ") ❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ.❞ ❝ᴀɴᴅ?❞ ❝ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.❞ Finn Wolfhard is known all around the world as an acto...
144K 6.8K 63
Gawking two guys in a hot-blown make-out session in the mathematical section of the library was not what I expected my first day after Winter breaks...
583 29 6
It's been two years since Abbi first went to LA. She once again finds herself returning to the beloved city where her best friend Jake Paul lives, ex...