Two Of A Kind

Por coco10

Astrea thinks she is the only Time Lady in existence. After the death of her recent companion, Sam, she turns... Más

Change
Unknown Home
First Encounter
True Identity
The Past
UNIT
Just Like Old Times
Unexpected
Cybermen
Broken
TARDIS Tricks
Nightmares and Love
A Kind Heart
A Fun Lazy Day
A Day With Ten
Time Alone
Past Torchwood Past Jack
What Are They? Part 1
What Are They? Part 2
Red Phone Box And...
Behind The Doctor's Back
Forever Forgotten
The Darkness That Was Hidden
A Fixed Point In Time
Something Familiar Isn't Unimportant
Rely On Alison
A/N
I'm Sorry
An Old Friend
A/N
The Truth
A/N
Good News!!!!
A/N
Finished!!

Weeping Angels

491 16 0
Por coco10

"Your OK to blink in here. They're staring at each other. Quantum locked." The Doctor said to the others.

He moved around the room examining it for any reason why the Angels returned to this spot. He was sonicing the walls and the Angels but there was nothing.

"I can't find anyth-" Astrea started. "Wait a minute." She mumbled.

"What is it?" Asked the Doctor.

She picked up a square piece of paper that had been scribbled on to cover up something. She turned it around and it had written on the back, Weeping Angel, 2007. She realised it was a photo. "That which holds the image of an Angel, becomes itself an Angel. This is a photo someone took of a Weeping Angel and has been sent back in time." Astrea explained "Someones scribbles over the top of it to stop it from happening again."

"I know a few people who live near here. We can ask them about what's going on." The Doctor said before walking towards his TARDIS to find it gone.

"Doctor. Where's the TARDIS gone?" Rory asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"The Angels took it, to God knows where, and we have to find it. Quickly." Astrea spoke before running off.

"Astrea! Wait up!" Rory shouted running after her with the others.

"What is it with her disappearing like that." Jack mumbled shaking his head.

"I know what you mean." The Doctor laughed.

They ended up running into town and into a shop called 'Sparrow and Nightingale'.

"Hi I'm looking for the owner of this establishment." Astrea asked.

"In the back." A man with stubble replied never taking his eyes off a TV on the counter.

"Hey Sally." Astrea smiled.

"Sorry. Do I know you?" She asked.

"Yes and no. I met you a few times when the mysterious disappearances were happening. I never told you my name." She said.

"Hey Sally. I'm the Doctor." he grinned.

"You...changed." Sally stated surprised staring at the Doctor.

"Yes and we have a problem. The Weeping Angels are back." The Doctor said seriously.

"What do you mean back? Nothing has happened here. No one is disappearing."

"Yes but it's only a matter of time. Name's Astrea by the way. Pleasure to meet you." She stated arm outstretched.

Sally shook it then asked, "Do you have any idea why they're here again?"

"No that's why we came here. We thought you may know something." The Doctor said.

"No but Larry might. LARRY!!" Shouted Sally.

"Jeez, what is it?" Larry asked slightly annoyed.

"Have you seen anything...strange happen over the last few days? Weeks maybe?" The Doctor asked.

"Yea actually. There's been a few people disappearing near Wester Drumlins again. Even in town. I was speaking to my mate, Shane last week and then he just disappeared. Never seen or heard from him since."

"Oh my God. They ARE back." Sally said shocked.

"Who's back?" Larry asked confused.

"The Weeping Angels." Astrea said coldly.

They left the back room and stopped when they saw a Weeping Angel at the window, pointing at Astrea and smiling.

"Doctor, why is it smiling?" Jack asked worried.

"I don't know." The Doctor admitted

Astrea felt a sharp pain in her head. her vision started to blur then she collapsed to the floor unconscious.

"ASTREA!" Shouted the Doctor before knelling beside her. Everyone look away from the Angel to the Doctor and Astrea. Jack quickly looked back up to find the Angel gone.

"Doctor. It's gone." Jack said. No emotion to his voice.

Rory was checking her over then turned to the Doctor saying rather quickly, "Her heart rate is slower than usual, her breathing is unstable and she's freezing. She's as cold as a stone." The Doctor was just knelling beside her, shaking his head, unsure of what to do.

Astrea

Darkness was all Astrea could see then she heard laughing. "Who are you? Who's there?" She asked.

A voice said "You show much promise, Astrea." 

"Tell me who you are before I kick your ass." She said sternly.

The same voice laughed "Not a lot you can do unconscious."

"What do you mean?" She asked rather confused.

"We are, what you call, the lonely assassins and we need you."

General

The Doctor took out his sonic and scanned Astrea. He lifted one of her eyelids and jumped back at what he saw. Her eyes were completely black. He sonic-ed her again then her eyes shot open. Revealing the darkness to the others.

She spoke in a low voice that wasn't her own "Such a strong mind. Fighting to get back but unsuccessful."

"What do you mean? Who are you?" Questioned the Doctor

"She is dying slowly and soon we will have all the knowledge we need to control the Time Machine she possesses."

"Who ARE YOU!!" Shouted the Doctor.

"The Weeping Angels." It laughed.

Her eyes closed shut and the Angel let out a scream of pain before everything went silent again.

The Doctor picked her up without a word, carried her to the back room and he put his jacket around Astrea shoulders. He lay her down on the settee then started to pace the room. "How did they manage to do that?" He pointed to Astrea. "I've never seen anything like it before. What are they planning? Think, Doctor, think. Think. Think. Think." He tapped the sides of his head.

Everyone stood there thinking and watching the Doctor. His head soon shot up in realization. "Oh no. No no no. That is not good. That is Not. Good."

"What is it, Doctor?" David asked curiously.

"My TARDIS is connected to hers, so once they get the key and the information to fly both TARDIS's they can get an unlimited supply of time energy to feed off." The Doctor spoke still pacing.

Astrea's eyes fluttered open and was welcomed to the pain of a throbbing headache. She groaned while rubbing her temples. The Doctor went over to her and asked, "Astrea, what happened? Are you alri-" Astrea cut him off mid sentence by putting a finger to his lips.

"Shut up, I've gotta headache. Do you have any pain killers?"

He put his hand in his jacket pocket, which was still on Astrea, and gave her two tablets.

"What happened?" She asked after gulping down the tablets.

David began, "You passed out after we saw a Weeping Angel outside the shop window."

Rory spoke afterwards, "The Doctor was trying to find out what caused it."

Amy continued, "Then you opened your eyes but stayed on the floor. Your eyes were completely black and you spoke in a voice that wasn't yours."

"The Angel was trying to take over your mind to find out how to fly the TARDIS. They were trying to kill you." Said the Doctor anger shown in his eyes.

"Doctor, calm down. It's going to be OK. Let's just find the Angels and stop them." She smiled.

"Fine, but where?" He asked.

After a few moments Astrea mumbled under her breath "The cemetery."

"What?" The Doctor asked looking at her.

"The cemetery. That's where they'll be."

"How do you know this?" Jack asked.

"I was speaking to one of them. They said something about being at a cemetery and a lot of promise about something." She said, slightly unsure.

"Anything else?" Amy asked.

"I can't really remember." She admitted.

She got up on her feet and saw the Doctor's jacket draped on her shoulders. "Why do I have your jacket?" Astrea asked the Doctor handing over his tweed blazer.

Rory intervened saying, "After you passed out I did a quick check over and your body temperature was below freezing. He put his jacket on you for a bit of warmth."

"Right. Shall we go to the cemetery then?" She asked smiling at the Doctor.

"Yes. Of course. Sally. Larry. Lead they way." The Doctor grinned following Sally and Larry out of the shop.

*****************************

They came to a cemetery just outside of town and walked in cautiously. The nine of them looked around for any Weeping Angels.

They were deeper in and Amy spotted the TARDIS. "Doctor, look. There's the TARDIS."

The Doctor turned around and ran towards it like an excited child. "Doctor!" Shouted Astrea. "I'll be careful if I were you." The Doctor didn't listen. He was too busy inspecting the TARDIS for any damage.

Alison looked in the Doctors direction and shrieked, "Doctor, behind you!!"

He turned around and the grin on his face disappeared. He looked at the Weeping Angel and asked, "How many are you?"

Everyone was quiet then Astrea fell unconscious again. Her eyes black. She spoke in the low voice, "Two, but after we gain the knowledge of this Time Lady we will be restored."

"Over my dead body." The Doctor said coldly. "What have you done to her?!" He shouted.

"Our form of communication and salvation. She will save the Weeping Angels."

"But your killing her!" The Doctor was breaking down inside but was fighting to retain his composure.

"Sacrifices have to be made to achieve greatly." Everyone was quiet as the Angel continued, "Surely you should know that better that anyone, Doctor. We are also doing her a favour by freeing her from the torment she feels everyday. Such a heavily guilty conscience."

Astrea's eyes began to close. "Doctor. She's closing her eyes." Called Rory.

"Someone look at the Angel. Rory stay with her until I get there." Demanded the Doctor.

"Move now." Called Sally and the Doctor moved swiftly around the Angel and sprinted towards Astrea and Rory.

"Same symptoms as before, Doctor but she's much closer to death now." Rory explained

"Thanks Rory." He turned around and said to the others, "I'm taking Astrea into the TARDIS. Rory come with me. Everyone else stay here until I come back." Everyone nodded in agreement and kept their eyes on the Angel.

The Doctor lifted up Astrea and carried her to the med bay, Rory following behind. He lay her down on the bed and said to Rory, "Stay with her." Rory nodded and he returned to the others.

"Right. Everyone into the TARDIS I'll keep an eye on the Angel." The Doctor stepped to the side, never taking his gaze away from it, and the others slipped past.

"That's everyone, Doctor." Amy said. At that the Doctor walked backwards into the TARDIS. "There was another one out there slightly behind the first one." He started to say making his way up to the console. "It was about...." The Doctor got cut off by the TARDIS starting to shake tremendously and the Doctor was stumbling around the console. Pushing buttons and pulling levers. He moved the screen around and saw two Angels on either side of the TARDIS before they disappeared.

The Doctor let out a small sigh of relief. "Fell for the same trick again. The bond between Astrea and the Angels minds is now broken. For good." He gave a small smile before walking off to the med bay.

"How's she doing?" He asked concerned.

"Better, but it'll be a while before she wakes up. She will need a lot of rest."

"OK. Thanks Rory." He smiled to Rory before he left. The Doctor  sat down beside Astrea and let out a sigh. A stray tear rolled down his cheek. He wiped it away and asked quietly. "What do they mean torment?"

Control room

"I hope the Doctor and Astrea's alright." Amy said to the others as soon as the Doctor left.

"I'm sure he's fine. Just a bit worried, that's all." Jack reassured her.

Rory entered the room moments later. "Hey." He said.

"Hi. How's Astrea?" Alison asked concerned.

"She's getting better but it'll be a while before she wakes up. The Doctor's with her at the moment if your wondering where he's at."

"I'll go up shortly to see how he is." Jack said before walking off to explore the TARDIS.

"Amy. What's happening with me and David?" Alison asked.

"You'll be staying with us until the Doctor or Astrea drop you off." replied Amy with a half smile.

Rory walked over to David and said "I'm surprised how you handled everything today. When I first did this I was freaked out a bit."

"I may not look surprised but I'm freaking out on the inside, even though Alison told me about stuff like this." David laughed.

Med bay

Jack entered the med bay and sat beside the Doctor. He was staring blankly into space. "You alright?" Jack asked an eyebrow raised.

"Uh, yea. Just...thinking." he replied.

"About what?"

"What the Angel said. What does it mean by torment?"

"It could be referencing to her past or just to mess with you."

"You could be right." The Doctor sighed.

Jack gave him a half smile which the Doctor returned. "You know it's weird seeing you like that."

"What's wrong with the way I look?" The Doctor smiled.

"You act a bit childish sometimes. It's funny."

"Well, no matter what age you are you're always a child at heart." The Doctor laughed.

Jack and the Doctor talked for a while in the med bay. It was in the early hours of the morning when Jack stood up and said, "I'm off to bed but I'll talk to you tomorrow. Night, Doctor."

"Night, Jack."

The Doctor stayed in the med bay for a few moments before leaving to get a cuppa. When he returned he saw Astrea tossing and turning on the bed. Beads of sweat on her forehead. The Doctor sat down his cuppa and ran to her. She shot up to a sitting position and screamed. Tears rolling down her face. The Doctor sat on the bed and pulled her into a hug. Rocking back and forth as she cried into his shoulder.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.9K 424 30
Elizabeth Mayfall had a normal life and all of that changed when she met the Doctor. She finds out she is a Time Lord and the Doctor's soul mate. She...
337K 14.4K 103
**Currently being rewritten under the name Fight or Flight** "So, what do Time Lords pray to?" Amy asked reluctantly. Well? Do you know? Because he d...
1.1K 64 12
It has been over six months since the Seer died in the Doctor's arms. He has finally started to come to terms with it- and then he runs into her on a...
6.1K 241 32
Sequel to The Time Traveller's Wife Now you know the truth. Anne-Marie, the Girl Ripped from Gallifrey. Taken from a world she's never known with new...