Disconnected / h.s.

By BritishBums

unknown : is this norma unknown : ?? Me : tf this is natalie who u be More

blurb
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
epilogue
SECOND BOOK !

thirty one

33.4K 1.5K 2.3K
By BritishBums

A/N : LISTEN TO WOLVES BY ONE ERECTION FOR THIS CHAPTER LOL YOULL SEE WHY

- BritishBums x

__________________________________

.

- Natalie -

.

It was yet another usual school day, it's been about three weeks here in UCLA and I think I've already gotten the hang of it.

Wake up at 8AM, go to classes, eat lunch, (my favorite part of the day,) go to another class, and get ready for work (yes, I have this cool part time job at Hot Topic,) get home by 10PM, maybe hang out with Alex, and then crash.

Oh and I almost forgot this schedule pretty much looped.

Oh, and somewhere between that whole agenda I gave time to text my favorite human in the world.

Yeah, it's Harry. I mean, he's everyone's favorite person. If only the world all knew him. They'd seriously love him to pieces.

Since I got up earlier than expected today, Alex and I went for coffee at Peet's.

Starbucks was way too full this morning so we decided against going. To my disappointment.

"Alex." I poked her cheek as she drove.

"Mmm?" She groaned, glancing at me. She somehow sounded like a bear and it made me giggle.

Giggle? Me? Wow, that was Harry's thing.

"So last night, Harry and I were on facetime right?" I smiled, remembering.

"Yes, you kept me up until 2am. Do you see these dark circles? They aren't happy." She pointed under her eyes as I waved her off.

"You were sleeping like a baby." I chuckled. "But anyways, he was shirtless and he kept doing this weird thing with his four nipples! Like he would cover the top and then the bottom and do it over again and I couldn't stop laughing." I laughed.

"Really." Alex spoke blandly.

"Yes really! I swear he was an alien in an alternate universe somewhere." I snickered.

"Wow."

"Yeah! Oh my god, and we both did this thing where we looked through fetus pictures of ourselves on myspace and stuff--"

"Myspace?" Alex laughed.

"Yes, and there was this cute picture of him he was so tiny! He had this pink guitar and he was a little chubby, I just wanted to pinch his baby cheeks and--"

"I'm single."

"Yes I know but--"

"And forever alone."

"Yes I--I mean no no you aren't." I frowned, realizing I was agreeing to everything she was saying. "What about Liam. Or Max?"

"Max was just a fling." I shrugged. "I heard he was fucking around with Jessica on Whisper."

"What the hell. Jessica? She's a good girl. Never thought she'd get it on." I frowned.

Jessica was the high school goodie goodie, she was friends with everyone, got all the academic awards, (even got acknowledged by NASA for being advanced in science,) and well she was perfect.

"Is she daddy's favorite?" Alex joked, chuckling at her pun to a 5SOS song.

"No. They're mine. You literally started listening to them last week! I've been a fan since the zygote days."

"Zygote?" She burst out laughing.

"Yes, the zygote days. Like the fringe and voice crack days." I stuck my tongue out.

I was lowkey proud of my best friend for referencing that though. But she did not deserve my derpy semi-punk rock boys.

"Anyways, I currently hate you right now."

"Bitch what." I laughed as she rose her eyebrows, holding back a smile.

"You with Harry and all, like you guys are goals, what the hell? All I have is food and netflix."

"And me!" I exclaimed.

"Eh."

I smacked her arm as she pretended to wince.

Once we had arrived Peet's Coffee and Tea, I got my usual caramel machiatto with extra whip cream on the top, and Alex got her green tea frapuccino.

She supposedly was on this health kick ever since last week but I usually guilt tripped her into eating pizza for dinner everyday anyways.

Alex also urged me to go to gym with her on Sunday mornings, and I considered it for a time until I realized I hated sweating and putting effort so I decided against it after a day or two.

So, if anyone is ever looking for a workout buddy that would probably not be me.

Alex and I got in line, as we both glanced at each other knowingly.

"Nose go's!" We both yell, as we speedily put a finger on our nose.

Everyone probably looked at us, but we were used to it.

This was our unusual method we used whenever we didn't feel like arguing on who would pay for what or who.

Thankfully, I was the first to set a nose on my finger so it was her turn to pay.

"Rats." She mumbled as I snickered.

.

.

After five minutes or so, we got our drinks as I thanked the barrista before we made our way towards the door.

Glancing up, my heart nearly beated out of my chest once I spotted who i thought it was just about to enter.

I cursed. "Frick. No." I looked around frantically with wide eyes.

I had no idea why I was trying to look for a way to escape but now I wish I had a jet pack and zoomed into the sky.

"What? What is it now?'' Alex groaned, as I froze in place, my hand grasping her arm.

"It's him.. This guy." I sighed. "It's a long story but he is the fuckiest of all fuckboys we--"

There he freaking was.

He opened the door, about to step in but Alex and I were in the way.

Wrong time, wrong place I guess.

I suddenly regret not going to Starbucks and waiting in the long line.

His eyes fell on me, just my luck today, huh?

"You again?" He smirked. "So.. Where's that protective boyfriend of yours?"

"Zayn. Well isn't it just great to see you." I spoke sarcastically, but clearly he turned it around on me.

No one's ever really backfired my own sarcasm on me.. That is when you can tell, he's got game.

"It is really lovely to see you again." He smirked.

"Dude get out of the way." A guy said from behind him as Zayn glared at him menacingly.

That's all it really took until this poor blonde had left quickly.

"I still never got your name though."

"And you never will. Now please move out of my way." I sassed.

"Her name's Natalie. I'm Alex." She smiled dreamily, if this was a cartoon she'd be melting into goo by now.

"Alex!" I stared at her with wide eyes.

"He's hot Natalie, shut up." She whispered quietly.

"Natalie. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Zayn neared me by taking a step forward. ''Are you finally out of that boyfriend of yours' reach?"

"I'm going to.. Call the cops." I tried to threaten, my voice getting caught in my throat.

"You wouldn't. You don't seem like the type." He tested, his jaw tightened. He peered at me through long eyelashes, as I frowned.

"Yeah, she wouldn't." Alex chuckled, still staring at him like he was Zac Efron.

Zayn eyed me, almost seductively as i tried my hardest not to scoff so hard right now.

"I'll see you soon babe. Maybe we can catch up then." He smiled at me, the scruff on his face just.. No.

He tried to lean in to kiss me on the cheek but once I lifted my hand to literally smack him, he smoothly took my hand in his and brought it to his lips quickly.

Fuck.

"Bye Natalie." He murmured against the back of my hand, his scruff slightly scratching my skin.

"You disgusting prick." I gaped, tugging my hand back and regaining my composure.

"She doesn't mean that!" Alex yelled as I dragged her out of the door with me.

"Alex! You are seriously.. What was that?!" I stared at her like she was insane for doing that.

"He's hot--"

"I get that he is. But I am not trying to get caught up in any trouble, I'm with someone. And that someone is--"

"Harry, yeah I know. But are you really with him right now? You aren't." She pointed out.

"I'm not going to cheat on him. Who do you think I am?" I stared at her in shock.

"I'm not saying that! I'm saying maybe you should befriend Zayn. He's just being a tease or something." She shrugged.

"I will not befriend that.. Gorilla man." I whisper shouted, pointing into the coffee shop.

Once I looked back, Zayn was already looking at me as I quickly glanced away from him.

"He's one attractive gorilla man don't you think?" Alex smirked as I rolled my eyes endlessly. "Kinda has ths werewolf vibe doesn't he?"

"Can we just please go. I'm going to be late for literature."

"Please Natalie." She whined as we headed to her car.

"You befriend him! I don't care, just leave me out of it. Leave him out of my life."

I suddenly remember how pissed Harry was that night when we went on a date. He was so.. Jealous and angry.

If he were to even find out I ran into Zayn today he'd freak out.

But I didn't want to keep anything from him. Expecially 'cause we literally told each other everything.

I take a few sips from my now warm cup of this espresso as I put it into the cup holder.

Pulling out my phone, I furrowed my eyebrows as I pull up Harry and I's conversation.

.

.

Me : Harry :/

Harry : hiii babe, morning there? Yeah? good morning lol :)

Me : sucky morning

Harry : awh what's wrong?

Me : you remember that guy Zayn?

Harry : ...

Me : do you?

Harry : yeah the guy who tried to flirt with my nata, i hate him why

Me : well.. Alex and I were getting coffee and we kind of ran into him awkwardly steamily idk it was weird

Harry : WHAT THE FUCCK

Me : i wAS MAD TOO

Harry : did he do anything? did he make you feel uncomfortable? That attractive prick

Me : UgH HE'S NOT ATTRACTIVE

Harry : He iS BUT I HATE HIM SO MUCH WTF I SWEAR

Me : me too :(

Harry : seriously though, did he do anything?

Me : he tried to kiss my cheek but he kissed my hand

Harry : that is fucking it

Me : harry its under control

Harry : i will come over there

Me : calm calm calm

Harry : and punch him in the face.

Me : hee hee hoo hee hoo breathe in and out

Harry : wHO DOES HE THINK HE IS WTF THAT LITTLE SHIT

Harry : ACTUALLY I TAKE IT BACK HE IS A.. A BIG SHIT

Me : idgaf about him. Alex is just really attracted to him but no man i dont like his 'tude

Harry : :(

Me : what what what is it

Harry : idk, he gets to kiss your freakin' hand just by being a smooth ass cunt and fml all i have is seeing you through a tiny little screen im sad

Me : but you still have me harry that smooth ass motherfcker doesnt have me nOt even

Harry : thaT SMOOTH ASS LIL ASS BUTT

Me : that sMOOTH SCRUFFY BRITISH MOTORCYCLE RIDING BAD ASS

Harry : DEM BrOWN EYES THAT MOTHER LIL FCKER

Me : dAT TATTOOS AND BEARD ASs GOIN BRITISH FCCKING LITTLE

Harry : C*NT A.SS BITCH WE DONT FCK WITH ZAYN ALIEN NAME ASS LIL CUNT FCKER

Me : we dONT FCK WIT ZAYN

Harry : TRUE

Me : thAT GOOD LOOKING LIL FUCKER

Harry : tRUE AGAIN

Me : aRE WE DONE APPRECIATING THAT LIL FCUKER

Harry : WE DEFINITELY ARE THAT GOOD ASS LOOKING ANGEL CAKE

Me : hATE HIM

Harry : I HEAR HIM CALLIN' FOR YOU

Me : whet

Harry : HE'S HEADED STRAIGHT FOR YOUR HEART LIKE A BULLET IN THE DARK

Me : woah what thats so poetic whERE DID THAT COME FROM

Harry : ONE BY ONE I TRY TO TAKE THEM DOWN

Me : OMFG YOU TALENTED MOFO

Me : IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE I STG YOU'RE IN A BOYBAND OR SOMETHING

Me : YOU JUST SEEM LIKE THE BOYBAND TYPE

Harry : eh i don't see it

Me : you'd be the skinny jeans, tamborine playing type

Harry : im not joe jonas

Me : YOURE A WIZARD HARRY

Harry : NO

.

.

_______________________________

A/N:

LOL THIS CHAPTER WAS FUNNY (AT LEAST I THOUGHT IT KIND OF WAS HUMOROUS)

ZAYN THEY SAY STAY IN YO LANE BOY LANE BOY HAHA

ok im lame bye :^)

.

- BritishBums x

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
504K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
31.2K 2.7K 23
What could possibly go wrong next? With the recent drama of his family behind him, Lucas Bywood wants nothing more than to stay out of trouble and pr...
360K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...