...But Am I His Jane? ( COMP...

By wwepurplevixen

It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
MR & MRS ANOA'I <3
Chapter 56
The End of Aaron
Chapter 57
Epilogue
BONUS: XMAS 2013
BONUS: THE ANOA'I HONEYMOON

Chapter 16

777 28 2
By wwepurplevixen

I woke up to the sound of banging on my door.

I immediately ran and opened it, through my blurred vision I saw Nikki standing in front of me with two cups. She walked in, straight to the kitchen.

"Its already 2pm and you look like you just woke up.."

I rubbed my eyes and sat at the counter.

"That's because I did. I took some sleeping tablets and I guess I took too much" I shrugged.

"Here you go, your fave..skinny latte" she passed it to me as she sat opposite me.

I took it and set it aside while continuing to stare at it.

"Mia, whats going on?"she placed her hand over mine.

"What do you mean?" I glanced up at her and saw the concern all over her face.

"You weren't on Raw. You were scheduled to face Brie.. you weren't at the taping for Smackdown yesterday either. I had to cover for you with your sister, you just got back and you're..."

"So you came here to give me a lecture?" I rolled my eyes as even though I had slept I felt like shit.

I hadn't felt like seeing anyone ever since I woke up to an empty bed with Roman gone to Tampa.

I felt my world crashing as my memories haunted me and I just isolated myself and it was hard to get out of it once I started.

Besides, it wasn't that hard just switching my phone off as I knew no one would be able to physically check on me due to all of them being on the road.

"No. I came here to check on my best friend because she went M.I.A and her fiancé called me to ask why she wasn't on Raw cause he cant reach her. That's why I am here"

I sighed."I lost my phone somewhere in the house and the bat is probably drained. I think there is something up with the landline"

I shrugged and then got up to head to my room.

"You are such a bad liar Mi... but I'll let it go because the last thing I want to do is fight with you."

I heard her follow behind.

I wanted to be alone but even though I knew Nikki sensed it, she would definitely not do what I wanted.

"What did Roman say when you last spoke to him?" She sat down on the bed next to me.

"I guess you'll have to call him to find that out" she smiled and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Come on, get a shower so we can head out. You have been stuck in here all week babe!"

I wanted to protest but I knew better than to argue with Nikki.

●●●

"Doesn't it feel good to smell the fresh air?" Nikki nudged me as we walked in Central Park, both of us wore tights with her wearing John's merch tee and me wearing Roman's.

"Hey it took a lot of energy for me to get out here, don't push it"

She sighed and stepped in front of me, "Okay so I think I have waited long enough Mi. Its been weeks since ... I just want to know what happened?"

She stroked my arm and I could see she felt guilty for asking, I gripped her arm and led her to the grass so we could sit.

"Well you are the first person to actually ask me and I was beginning to be happy that no one did, but its you... I was getting ready to leave everything, take the easy way out I guess. I gave Roman the ring and left him on the beach. I was going to catch a plane to Paris and frankly I wasn't going to come back"

As I said it I felt sadness take over me once more at the thought of actually going through with it and leaving it all behind. Nikki didn't say anything for awhile, she seemed to be thinking.

"I cant believe you were going to do that Mia.." she whispered and I looked up from the grass at my feet.

"I mean I really get you had insecurities about the Jenna thing but to just leave everyone in the world who cares about you at your engagement party?" she shook her head.

"Yeah thinking about it now, I don't know if I would've been able to do it.."

"You lost 8months of your life because of it Mi, I'm not trying to judge but I'm also not going to lie to you. I mean all of us were barely functioning without you, we had to lie to the media about what was happening to get privacy. But the one who suffered most was Roman.
So many things are making sense now, he always used to say how it was his fault, that once you woke up you'd hate him. He didn't say it right out though. I'd drop by your room and he'd be there just talking, crying... It killed me more seeing him like that and now you're just shutting him and everyone out this entire week yet again, when we just got you back? I get that you are dealing with shit, but right now you are really being selfish. We didn't know whether you would make it and now you're being like this... Its wrong Mi..."

She looked at me.

"No one else is going to ask you about it, don't worry about that. We're under strict orders by your fiancé to pretend none of it happened. But unlike the others I'm not afraid to tell you like it is and you know that. Please just stop isolating yourself, if not for the rest of us. For Roman, cause all he wants is you to be happy and I'm pretty sure deep down he still blames himself and carries that guilt so just stop being selfish Mi..."

I wiped the tears that had fallen due to her words and once I looked up at her I saw her tears had fallen too but luckily she had sunglasses on.

"I'm honestly sorry for everything I put you guys through. I wish I could go back and change what I did but I cant. You are right, I shouldn't use my shit as an excuse .. You guys have been there for me through everything and I made you all suffer so much. I don't know.. I guess returning to the spotlight was just overwhelming and I needed to breathe and clear my head. Thanks Nikki.."

I leaned over and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch but you needed to know..." she whispered and I smiled as I leant back.

"I know"

She was right, regardless of everything I was being selfish yet again like I was many years ago and it was all his fault.

He wanted this, wanted to not only have the power to destroy my life but let me do it all by myself as well.

"Enough of this... Are you ready for Sunday?" she smiled.

"Yes I am ready to kick your ass at Hell in a Cell!" I gently kicked her and she gasped.

"Oh really? Mrs overwhelmed!" she gripped my arm into a hold and I laughed as I brought my leg to hook around her head.

"Ow bitch okay okay!" she tapped against it and I let her go as we both laid back laughing.

"Is everyone in New York?" I asked as I knew they had flown out for a live show.

"Nope they're flying in on Friday I think, I'm off from live shows this week.."

"Let me guess, once they realized Roman wouldn't be with me , they decided to give you off so you could babysit me" I sighed as I sat up.

"Yeah and they were clearly right in doing so, you looked like a wreck earlier this afternoon when I arrived and now look at you! I was just what you needed to make you cry and make you happy" she smiled brightly and I laughed.

"You're so conceited sometimes! Come on, lets head to the gym I need a good workout" I jumped up and she followed.

A/N:

I know many of you probably wanted some Roman in this chapter, but I figured some girl time was needed. I mean everyone needs a little Nikki Bella in their lives!

Hope you enjoyed the updates xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 221 64
Nicole Garcia is having issues in her relationship with Artem. Her and Joseph Anoa'i are enemies what happens when they start over again?
64K 2.1K 74
โ˜†WON BEST ALEXA BLISS FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017โ˜† โ˜†WON BEST BRAY WYATT FANFICTION IN JUNE + DECEMBER AWARDS -2017โ˜† People think...
3.2K 168 41
Catherine Michaels, was last seen 2 months ago. She has come back after a heartbreaking experience and she isn't quite who she used to be. Will the f...