Pale Aura k.q [Discontinued f...

By blckstabbath

"When I'm lying in my bed I think about life and I think about death and neither one particularly appeals to... More

Pale Aura (Kellin Quinn)
Sex, Scars, and Kellin.
More Sex, Antidepressants, More Kellin, and Pregnancy?
Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, and Four New Uncles
Will I Break Up Sleeping with Sirens?
Kellic, Panic, and Cheating
Disasterology
Vic, Drinking, and Perfect Sunsets
Bottles and Misstress.
Wakey, Wakey.
Small Bump, Big Fued
The Secret Lie
It All Comes Down To This
What Did I Do?
The Call
They Say Love Is Forever, Your Forver Is All I Need.
Your Forever Is Enough. Is My Forever Not Enough?
Breaking Down The Walls
Ok, guise
The Memories Roll Back
The Frat House
Change Of Heart
Hey, Hey, Hey!!!!
Sometimes, It's Better To Be Left In The Dark
The Awkwardness That Comes Within. I Feel Like A Whore.
Roger Rabbit's Meaningful Lyrics
A Promise For Death
The Eyes Hold The Truth
The Mess I Made
An Open Book
One Million Branches And She Hates Everyone
Squidgy
Southern Constellations
The Depths
Don't Let Me Go, Please
Currents Convulsive
Twas The Minute Before Christmas, Everythng Fell Togehter Pt.1
∆n ∆uthors Note
Π Not an update, but an update in a way Π
Goodbye....for now

Give In Or Give Out?

403 7 0
By blckstabbath

We ended up watching Twilight. And of course she cries. Who cries at a sparkly, over sensitive vampire?! Let me tell you, by the second movie, she was cuddled up in my arms sobbing her heart out. She laced our fingers together and was a dramatic mess! When she tried to put the third movie in, I grabbed her arm.

“Noooooo. We are not watching the third movie!”  she gives me the puppy look and begins to cry. I can’t tell if they’re real or fake, but I give in. On Breaking Dawn part one, she was bawling. Bella is giving birth and dying. Jacob is being a bastard, Rosalie is a total bitch and Edward is just there being his perfect sparkly self. I huff and laugh. During the second part, I lose my will to stay awake. I doze off, but Megan is shaking me awake.

“Kellin?” I sit up. Now we’re face to face.

“Yea?” I breathe. She bites her lip and I just want to kiss her so badly. We stare at each other. It’s like I can see to her soul. I love every inch of it.

“You know how you apologized to me?” how could I not remember? I poured my heart out to her and I haven’t anything back from her.

“Yea…….”

“I know we’ve been on a rocky patch and God forbid me from saying this, but you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you to say that! I fucking miss you like hell! I miss how you sing to me when I have night mares. I’ve been through so much shit and you weren’t there! Kellin I miss you!” I crash my lips to her. The kiss is mixed with pain, forgiveness, lust, and the unknown. I fall on top of her, never once breaking the kiss. I don’t want it to end. Her shirt gets flung across the room somewhere and her hands tangle in my hairs. Her hands feel up my back and remove my shirt. I’ve never been more in love in this moment besides the day I asked her to marry me. I kiss down her neck and she shivers as I find her sweet spot. Her breathing becomes more intense by the minute. I reconnect our lips and my hands travel down to her back as they lift her on top of me. The rest is history, just like the day we first kissed.

Megan POV

I woke up on the couch. I smiled as memories of what happened earlier came in mind. I never have been more happy in my life, of course besides the day Kellin proposed to me, but you get the jiff. Staring at his peaceful sleeping slumber face I got up. I managed to find my underwear, but I could not find my bra. I looked on the couch and saw it flung over the cushion where Kellin is sleeping here. I carefully climb over the couch and grab my bra.

“Nice view.” Kellin mumbled as he kissed my breast.

“Kellin!” I squealed. I clipped it on and ran up the stairs.i sat on the toilet seat and pulled out my phone. Two missed calls from Andy, two texts from Andy and a weird photo from Jaime it was of, oh god. I quickly closed the photo. I took a quick shower and threw on some random clothes. I rushed downstairs and saw Kellin was nowhere in sight.

Alan: yo yo yo, Megan right? Right. Anyway Austin is up up up, if ya know what I mean, you probably don’t. L anyway……… Austin can be discharged today so pop on bye to pick us up. Make room for three, if ya know what I mean……..(pst, I mean threesome!)

Megan: ew! You creep! NO threesome! We’ll be on our way,  but seriously, your more out of it than Austin was yesterday and he had a reason! You are just being straight up weird my friend.

Alan: I can be weird……..and more………….

Megan: I swear if there was a emoticon for a middle finger, you just can’t imagine how many times I would use it.

Alan:………..

Argh! The creep! I stalk into the kitchen to find Kellin sitting there making breakfast.

“Kellin!” I yell behind him. He splats pancake batter on my face.

“WHAT! Don’t sneak up on a guy cooking.”

“You can cook later! Take a shower! Put some clothes on! And get a move on, Austin is being discharged today!!! Move it! Move it! Move it!” I sound like Juliet and dress shopping.

“Don’t waste time! Move it! Move it! Move it!”

I laugh at the thought and call back Mike.

“Hey! Michael, how are things?” there was some shuffling and a girls voice.

“Uh, Megan, now is not a good time.” The line went dead. Not a good time?! Not a fucking god time?! Argh! I stomp over to the kitchen and slam the backdoor shut. I slump on the step and I see a piece of paper on the ground.

Dear Quinn Family,

Rise Records are having a party to celebrate the following bands from our records and many others for an awesome performance at Warped Tour ’13 this year. This envelope encloses that you are Kellin Quinn from Sleeping with Sirens. The rest of your band has been notified. You may bring a “date” and have an amazing time. The date is printed below and we hope to see you soon Mr. Quinn.

Rise records are having a party? Why didn’t Kellin tell me about this?

Oh because you guys were broken up and you were trying to kill yourself. All you had to do was put your lips to that cool shit a couple nights ago and things would’ve been fine.

I shook my head. That means Austin and Alan will come, from Of Mice & Men. Sleeping with Sirens, Memphis May Flower and possibly Breathe Carolina. This date is two weeks away. Kellin came outside and I stuffed the paper in my pocket.

“Ready?” he asked. I nodded. I want to so badly hold his hands. Hold it and never let it go. But no. I have to be strong. But sometimes to be strong you gotta give in.

Give in or give out?

Fuck with it, I give in.

I laced our fingers together. But instead of pulling away, I got a strong squeeze in return. I smiled and exhaled. We are off to a good start. The car ride consists of multiple rounds of Real or not real, singing to songs, and Kellin having road rage against an elderly couple who took their time to cross the street. By the time we got to the hospital, I was piggyback riding on his back. We walked down to Austin’s room where I hoped off and went to hug my beastly friend.

“Hey! Don’t squish Squidgy. I will kill you.” I put my hands up in defeat and back away. Alan handed me Audry and I stepped outside the room.

“Hey baby girl! Your mama has been through a rough patch. My little baby is three months. I can’t wait to Christmas! We’ll be spending it as a family. Hopefully. I love you so much Audry.” She pinched my cheeks. She gave me this really ugly frown. I don’t get it. I looked in the room and Kellin how the same frown.

“Wow. You really are a daddy’s girl.” Kellin comes out the room with the frown and he looks at me. I can see the resmeblance so easliy I wonder if ther are any details of me in there. He takes Audry and mumbles something. Alan and Austin come out with frowns plastered on their face. What is this? Let's be depress day?! Before he dissapears down the hall, I call him.

"Kellin?" he turns and I laugh. That frown will not go away.

"Yea?"

"Can I talk to you?"

I know sucky chapter, but i've been busy and i just don't want to not upload. But new character openings only last till sunday because monday is when the new character comes in. the next two days are going to be the climax to the new character sorry for the sucky chap :p see ya laters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 3 23
PTV fanfic story
30.4K 94 3
First installment of Colby Brock One-Shots! Requests are open. Disclaimer - This story was produced by Colby Brock living rent-free inside of my mind.
2.8K 242 34
Kellic/Highschool/TW: Self Harm, Eating Disorder, Depression, Panic Attacks, Rape, Suicide Attempts, Death, Abuse, Drug Use. This is all my original...
8.4K 396 7
After his failed suicide attempt, Kellin just wants to do everything right this time. He's planned it all out, scheduled everything, and now all he h...