Saved

By Zeelee-Vallen

Abused and neglected, Hinata gets kicked out of her home, and sent to a foster home. This home just so happen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Extra)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 9

1.2K 67 43
By Zeelee-Vallen

AN: Guys~ No one commented on my last chapter D: Was it not good? As of currently I am experimenting with emotions, relationships, and deepening character growth/depth, so any comments or feedback really help <3 Even if its criticism! I want to get better! On a side note, I love you guys. Thank you for reading!

XxxxxxxxXxx

Who was this darker her? Why did it consume her so easily? She never knew of this side before she met the outside world!

It wasn't her. That dark, harsh, doll like person was unnatural. Yet... She felt like it was very much a part of her. If it was, she would have felt those dark feelings before! Maybe... It was her? The new her? No... Because she was being her normal-self right now. Then... Who was the real her?

What was she going to do? Who was she?

Hinata's internal struggle continued.

On the other hand the rest of the Konoha gang waited, waiting for their leader to speak. Naruto's blue eyes were painfully serious, the slight confusion betraying his leader image. Soon as Hinata seen Sasuke, she went from being Dark Powerful, to Kind Shy. Did she have a multi personality disorder?

This girl was a mystery. Just like how the Akatsuki fawned over her like a pet. Or rather, a fragile treasure.

From what he seen, she could easily protect herself. Then again, she did nothing against that stranger. The stranger was obviously about to hurt her, that was why he called out to her. The man fled, eaten by the shadows.

In a rage, he went out to hunt the man.

That was why he just got in, they went to try hunt the guy down. They had no luck though, he was gone.

Her head snapped up, her moon-like orbs hidden behind her long shaggy bangs. Neji tightened his grip on her, she winced slightly before shifting so she hooked her leg behind his.

Before anyone could do anything, she flung her weight back into Neji, making him trip over because of her weigh forcing onto him. Neji let out a gasp as his back hit the floor, his eyes going wide; Hinata quickly jumped to her, before sliding into the Hyuuga fighting stance. Silence weighed heavily on the room, making the girl tense.

Naruto gaped at her, he never thought she could get out of their Hyuuga's hold. Hyuuga's skills were legendary. They excelled in all fighting aspects. But it looked like Hinata bested Neji yet again. Who was she? Neji did call her rather formally, perhaps she was of the main family? Still! Neji was known to be a prodigy.

All at once, the Konaha gang pounced at the crouched Hinata. Naruto stood watching the girl avoid his members flailing arms. They all looked retarded, even Gaara made an attempt to catch her, his arms finding only air.

Amused, her watched as Kiba's arms wrapped around Ino, making the blond girl screech and nock him on the head. He fell to the ground, holding his injured head. Ino then found herself assaulted by Temari's fist, which connecting with the blonds stomach. Both girls fell to the ground, one in pain, the other in a loss of balance. Temari got kneed in the side in the proses.

Gaara gave up long ago, settling for watching the gang flail after the girl. The chaos continued.

Eventually, it was only Hinata stood in the pile of limp body's. The girl moved like a greased up snake. It was impossible to catch her. Rather than her hitting anyone, they all beat each other up.

Naruto clapped, catching the rest of the members who were left standing. Sasuke, Gaara, Shino, and Shikamaru were part of this group. All of them were all too lazy, or too cool, to try catch the girl.

Hinata wavered, not from lack of breath, but from lack of balance on the people's soft bodies. Doing her best to tip toe off of the heap without harming anyone proved to be hopeless after a couple steps, so she aimed to step on the men's bodies instead. There was less of a chance of hurting them.

XxxxxxxXX

Hinata was only vaguely aware of Naruto's clapping, but she did her best to tune it out. She didn't want to faint from his attention, or the sensory overload she was experiencing. She had no choice but to fight earlier when they attacked her! Now they were a moaning lump on the floor.

She felt horribly guilty, It didn't help she was still suffering about her earlier personality change.

She needed to get out. She needed to get away.

She needed the comfort of the Akatsuki.

To her, the Akatsuki were her only vice. They were her family. Despite her dream earlier, she still needed them. These people, they were strange, she needed to slowly adapt to them like she did with the Akatsuki.

The Akatsuki.

Tears welled up in her eyes. When she reached the end of the pile of people she stood still, her arms wrapping around her small torso. Her Akatsuki... They wouldn't want her anymore! They found out she was a Hyuuga. She was gone to them.

But... But... The Hyuuga disowned her! She was no Hyuuga. Even if she wanted to be, she would never be able to bring herself to be so pride-driven, so harsh and cold.

Oh...

That's what her Dark side remind her of. The Hyuuga. How... Devistating... she was just like them..! She sobbed, her heart throbbing.

Tears fell to the floor, drop by drop.

She would not let herself become like them. She would not let her Dark side take over! Her heart still ached, her face stinging from her tears.

Who made her better then she was? Who loved her for her weak self?

The Akatsuki. She needed them.

With new found resolve, she desisted she would go back to the Akatsuki.

The Akatsuki... She need them... Why? Because, her heart was with them. Yes... She smiled grimly. They were her heart now. That's what the dream meant!

But... Her light side, and her dark side. They would cause problems. More so her dark side, who was much like a coldblooded Hyuuga. But her light side... It was too nice. If she had too, she would find a happy in-between with her Light self and her Dark self.

"-ta-chan... Hinata-chan." Her head shot up, her pale orbs landing on Naruto. The sun-like boy. Blood rose to her cheeks. He saw her breakdown! How... Pathetic...

She shot to her feet, quickly making a bee-line to the door that was not far away. Right as she was about to twist the knob, a harsh rap shook the door. Meeping, she flinched back and ran in the other direction. She slid behind Neji, who was half-sitting. He shifted to a kneeling position, facing the door. His eyes watched it carefully as he slowly caught his breath. She must have knocked the breath out of him when she threw her weight on him..? She didn't think she was that heavy. Or was it way she landed on him? She shook her head, there were more important things to worry about. Like the loud banging at the door, for one thing.

She clung to his back, her eyes set on the door. The person on the other side of the door sounded scary and mean, with the way his raps were so forceful.

Everyone looked at each other, as if deciding who would do it. With a sigh, Naruto answered the door, only to get a foot to the face. Naruto tumbled back, falling to the ground, his nose splurging blood.

A very familiar boy stomped over Naruto, making the blonde make a loud 'Umpf!' His violet eyes roamed over the large pile of dazed Konaha members, his lip twitching in amusement. Hinata shrunk behind her cousin's large frame, her skin tingling. Hidan was always laughing, smiling, and cheerful. This male was seeking something, hungrily. Bloodlust radiated off of him.

This wasn't the Hidan she knew. She didn't like this Hidan. Flipping Neji's hair over her, she peeked out from behind the dark strands. Kakuzu stood in the door way, examining the situation. He was always the cautions one. His dark eyes searched the room, landing on her cousin. She shrunk behind the male, her heart pounding.

They knew. They knew she was here. Why was she hiding?

That crazed look in Hidan's eyes, it sent shivers up her spine. This Hidan scared her a lot. She felt her cousin shift, she followed his movement expertly as he stood. She still hid in his hair, as a safety persuasion. He was being awfully slow, perhaps it was so he knew she could shadow his movements? With ease she moved her legs to match his stride as he stalked forward, hiding her legs from sight. Shadowing was taught to Hyuuga at a young age, it was to teach how to read others movements.

"What do you want, Akatsuki scum?" Neji's deep voice vibrated threw her, she did her best not to flinch. It was obvious he was trying his best to help hide her. How kind of him. But, he didn't need to make his steps so slow. She was very good at shadow movements.

Hinata nudged him, letting him know she was fine with him moving faster. After all, he didn't need to lag on her behalf. Taking the hint he approached them faster. She followed his movements with ease.

"Fuck you. We're fucking looking for our bitch-Hinata-hime." Hinata froze behind Neji, sensing her distress, he stopped. She took a shaky breath in, trying her best to keep the smile off her pale lips. Of course, he would add bitch... But... He used Hime. Princess. He also called her theirs. They were looking for her! They wanted her! Warmth exploded in her chest.

"Why would she return to you, when she obviously doesn't want to see you?" Neji's words froze her from stepping out from behind him. As much as she hated it, she wanted to know what they would say. But if she stayed hidden much longer, they might get mad at her.

Curiosity won. She stayed hidden behind Neji.

"She's here then? Since you obviously know her thoughts." Kakuzu's voice was gruff as always. There was a loud "UMPF" from Naruto. He probably walked over the blond as well.

"Where the fuck is our bitch?" Hinata's eye twitched. She was kind of used to Hidan's foul language, but it still didn't please her. Especially since he called her a bitch twice. Yet, the warmth she felt toward them didn't deplete. The fuzzy feeling kept warming her slowly.

"Yo! Ya' dun nee ta' 'fiight..." An unfamiliar drunken voice laughed, making Hinata blink.

"Tsunde." Kakuzu murmured, his voice so low it barely reached her.

"If ya' do, iiiiii'll Smash ya'!" A womanly giggle made Hinata flinch harshly, her warmth draining. It was high pitched and hard on her ears. There was yet another 'UMPF' from Naruto as he was walked over yet again. There was a slight twinge of pain for him. She wished she could help him up. There was a slight pause, before a gasp sounded. "What happened here?" The woman's voice went from slurred to clear instantly. Hinata had to resist the urge to peek out.

"Yeah! Why the fuck is everybody laying on the fucking ground? Is there a fucking large orgy going on?" Hidan laughed loudly. At the sound, warmth returned to her fingertips. She wasn't even aware they were cold before. Although something confused her. What was an orgy? She never heard the word before, it confused her.

She would have to ask them later. Right now she had to face them. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. She could do it, she convinced herself. It was her family after all.

She untangled herself from Neji's long hair, and stepped out from behind him.

Immediately Hidan's purple eyes found her, as did Kakuzu's. Hidan instantly lit up, while Kakuzu shifted as if he wanted to run at her.

Next to them stood a lady, the one who had the slurred words earleir. She had.... very large breasts. Hinata had a hard time keeping her eyes from them, so much she couldn't even look at the lady's face. Those things looked like they were about to pop out of her small top! Her face heated as she turned her attention to the floor. She was becoming a pervert!

"So you, little girl, knocked out all my foster children?" Hinata quivered, not knowing how to answer. Dully, she noted this was also a foster home, much like Kimi's.

"She didn't, they did it to themselves." Hinata glanced to the side to look at the person who defended her. It was the raven haired boy that looked like Itachi. Her cheeks heated further as he stared at her with a look of... Amusement? The slight tilt of his head said amusement. There was no doubt, she knew that look from Itachi.

He gaze returned to the floor. "Hinata-chan, it is time to come back. Everybody is looking for you." Kakuzu said, motioning her to come to them. She nodded and took a step toward the pair, only to be blocked by the lady with large breasts. The huge boobs were now in her face, quite literally. She quickly looked up to the woman's face to avoid her nose being in the large mounds of flesh.

Now that she finally was able to look at the lady, she noticed she was extremely beautiful. She had blond hair that was tied back, a little triangle in the middle of her forehead, and fierce eyes that spoke of many untold fights. She looked away before she could examine her more. She felt inferior to this lady's bright womanly beauty. She didn't know what to do. She felt so small, and ugly.

"Let her past." Kakuzu's voice went dangerously low, a new sound that she never heard from him before. The lady didn't budge from in between them. Hinata shifted on her feet, aching to be next to Hidan and Kakazu.

The lady acted like he said nothing. "Tell me, girl. Why are you with the Akatsuki?" Hinata blinked. Well, of course she was with them. She loved them all.

A slight dull throb in her chest made her waver.

She could feel her chest heating. Was this lady that dumb? Of course she was with the Akatsuki! She paused, her eyes widening. There it was again, the Hyuuga-ness that took her over earlier.

No!

She would not let her dark side answer for her!

"They are my family..!" She answered, her voice clear. And it was her voice, the light Hinata's voice! It was not her dark side's womanly hum. Her lips pulled up into a bright smile in victory. The blond woman doubled back, obviously taken off guard. But why? No, that didn't matter. What mattered was going to Hidan and Kakazu.

"Hinata, let's go back." Hidan didn't swear once! Instead he looked furiously proud, it was a look that made her beam. She padded up to them, proud. She was now back with her family..! Hidan wrapped his arm around her waist, while Kakuzu wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Their warmth soaked into her, filling her. Finally, for the first time since she woke up, she felt complete.

She was Happy. No, she was beyond happy! The way they held her made her feel so unbelievable, she couldn't explain it.

Finally things were back to normal. They strode away, Hinata easily matching their pace. The cold air swirled around them, yet she still felt warm. She raised her head to look at Hidan. He looked so mysterious with the streetlights lighting up his hair, or the way his purple eyes burned with fight. She turned her head to look at Kakuzu, who also looked rather particular. His black hair seemed like ink in the night, his dark skin glowing. His green eyes light up like a cats. She looked forward, beaming.

This was where she belonged.

...

Once down the street, she blink. Right. She was going to ask about that word. "Hidan-kun," His purple eyes met hers. "What is an orgy?"

Both males froze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 151 6
Sakura's older sister is forced to become an Akatsuki after her mother is trying to run her life for her. What will happen?
119K 3.9K 31
After abandoning her village, Sakura stumbles across a severely injured and dying, Itachi Uchiha. After spending months healing him, she learns what...
230 28 19
What happens when a ninja is born that is not in the databases of a hidden village? What happens when they end up returning after a tragic incident i...
181K 7.5K 32
Almost three years passed since Chiharu Haruno, Sakura's twin sister left Konoha. She was training and going on missions together with her sensei Tak...