My Imperfect (Various!Creepyp...

By ATwistedFate

This is a 'select your fate' kind of story. You will read through the common route, and then choose which guy... More

Common Route 1
Common Route 2
Common Route 3
Common Route 4
Hoodie Route 1
Hoodie Route 2
Hoodie Route 3
Hoodie Route 4
Hoodie Route 5
Hoodie Route 6
Hoodie Route 7
Hoodie Route 8
Hoodie Route 9
Hoodie Route 10
EJ Route 1
EJ Route 2
EJ Route 4
EJ Route 5
EJ Route 6
EJ Route 7
EJ Route 8
EJ Route 9
EJ Route 10
Zero Route 1
Zero Route 2
Zero Route 3
Zero Route 3 Pt 2
Zero Route 4
Masky Route 1
Masky Route 2
Masky Route 3
Masky Route 4
Masky Route 5
Masky Route 6
Masky Route 7
Masky Route 8
Masky Route 9
Masky Route 10

EJ Route 3

1.8K 56 44
By ATwistedFate

It's late in the afternoon when Slender calls everyone down to the living room. I'm one of the stragglers coming down the stairs along with Jeff and Jane, who are fighting behind me, and take a seat next to Masky. Once everyone was seated, we all stare at Slender to give him our full attention.

"Ehem. There have been slight disturbances around the property. Looking into it further, it seems to be that there were a couple of 'visitors' last night. To determine who they are, we need to stay up tonight in pairs to keep a look out for them. Eliminate them if needed be, but try to get some information about them and who they work for. They should also be humans, so nothing major." Slender tells us.

Slender then goes on to tell us who we are being paired with. If I can remember, it was Jeff and BEN, Masky and Hoodie, and Jane and I, while Slender and Sally will be MIA for the night.​ I have the worst sleep tonight with the 2:00am time slot, but at least it is only for tonight.

When time comes, I have to wake up Jane and we head down to meet Masky and Hoodie. When I get off duty, I have to wake up BEN because Jane called dibs on Jeff. Masky comes up to me to bid a good luck to me and Jane while Hoodie just watches us.

After the duo leaves, me and Jane sit on the couch and talk about her previous life with Jeff and why they hate each other. I keep asking her if she secretly likes him, but she only ends up yelling at me about how that could 'never in a million years happen.' Whatever.

Sometime later, Jane kept looking at herself in the mirror saying that she needs to apply more makeup before she wakes up Jeff. I ask her why she needs to if she couldn't care less what Jeff thinks, but she brushes that notion off. She tells me to stay put for a moment and runs out of the room, up the stairs, and into our bathroom to put on more foundation and lipstick.

I roll my eyes and put my chin in my open hand and stare out the window. The trees gently sway back and forth in the wind, creating a moving barrier for the mansion hidden in the trees. My body smoothly rocks with the tempo of the leaves and puts me into a trance. I find myself humming a soft tune but was interrupted by someone clasping their hand on my mouth. They pull me backwards and hold me next to their chest. I try to get them to release me, but it seems like they are much stronger than I could ever be.

It's a male and he is telling me to shut up. He also says something to somebody else nearby, something about taking pictures. I manage to bite the hand of the guy holding me and he calls me vulgar names, even worse then what Jeff would say. He throws me to the ground and kicks my side, picking me back up again and opening up the window I was once sitting by. He shoves me through the opening and I fall just a couple of feet down. I gather my strength to get up and move away from the man escaping the house after me and run into the trees. Bad idea.

Remember that dog from earlier? Yeah, he returns again even more mad this time and directs his attention to me. Our eyes lock together and I try my best to make amends with this animal and try to beg for it to be on my side. It seems to soften it's eyes and take a step toward me. I follow it's lead and take a step to it too. It looks at me with slight curiosity and turns just in time to avoid an attack from the human male next to it.

The dog seems to be mad at me again, thinking that I am with the two men who threw me out of the house. It attacks the male with a blade while the other male who hurt me takes out a gun. I open my mouth to scream for the dog to move, but the man shoots the dog in the head, making the now lifeless, smiling dog fall to the ground. Before I could react, the male with the blade grabs my arm and pulls me further into the woods. Nobody can help me now, the other creepypastas told me that they can't leave the barrier without permission, so I'm considered dead to them now.

I keep struggling while the two men drag me through the woods, tying my arms and feet, gagging and taping my mouth, hitting and beating my body all the way until they reach a small trail leading up to their car. they throw me into the backseat and hurry to the other side to drive away.

The two men bicker about not staying as long as they wanted, but end up fighting about how the other should have filled up the gas tank. They told me that they would have to take a detour to the gas station and would 'play' with me later when they get to their hideout. The very mention of it made me sick to my stomach and I would have puked if it weren't for the gag.

A couple of minutes went by and the car was hit by what seemed like a big animal. The hit came from the passenger's side in the front, sending the car into a spin. I didn't have my seatbelt on, so I was sent flying to the other side of the car. Once the car stopped abruptly by hitting a tree, I felt the blood escaping a wound from my head, trickling down my now tear stained cheek.

The two males got out of the driver's door because of the huge dent on the other. They examined the car from outside as I looked around for the animal. Fear washes over me as I know I couldn't defend myself from a dog earlier, but now that I'm tied up I'm doomed.

I shift in my position to get my hands on the door lock and pull on it. I get the door unlocked and open it, falling backwards onto the ground head first. My vision blurs for a moment because the back of the brain controls sight. The two men don't seem to car as they try to find a spot to hide out for a while before having to leave for their place. The trees in the distance seem to move and part ways to reveal a small wooden house a little way back from where we are. The two guys notice the house and decide to head there for the night.

I get up and walk with them to the house, not having any other choice in the matter, and we get to the door. Something curious wanders my mind, as if this place is familiar to me. Before I can think, a guy opens the door and greets us. I remember this human. No- I remember this human form.

Jack.

Jack lets us in without question and tells them to sit for dinner. They are a little hesitant at first, but comply anyway. I am left standing awkwardly by the kitchen door, still tied up, and Jack gives me a slight glance.

"What brings you both here?" Jack asks the two very formally.

"We found the mansion. It's not far from here, have you found it as well?" One of the guys asks Jack back. Do they know each other?

"No. I heard it was close, so I moved here in order to find it easier." Jack says while sitting down across from them. "If you two are hunting the Creepypastas, why did you take her?"

"She was with them. She has information about them and we can use her for our cause." They both tell him.

He ponders on this for a while, nodding. His jaw tightens and he looks at them with hard eyes. They put their heads down a little at the sight of him.

"The cause would never allow for you to take a girl for your own use." Jack tells them calmly. "Did you even phone it into headquarters before driving off?"

"No, but we were not going to keep her for ourselves Jackie. Come on, you know us. Just take what we want before handing it over to the cause." The two men laugh and Jack smiles with them.

Jack seems to be familiar with these two. It's disgusting how he would be so calm with them and leave me here to watch as he betrays the creepypastas.

"Yeah.. Too bad I'm not a part of the cause anymore." He says, getting up.

"Hey, but if you help us out and let us stay here for the night, you can have a piece of her tonight." One male tells Jack suggestively. My heart sinks into my stomach hearing their conversation.

"Heh.." Jack lets out, turning away from them and to me, looking into my eyes for a moment before smiling and turning back to them. "I'll take you up on that offer."

My heart is now on the ground crying. I can't believe he would do this! This is definitely not the Jack I know!

The two guys come up to me. "Come on sweetheart, we'll play with you later." They say as they untie my ankles and ungag me. My hand are left tied together and they lead me into the living room. Jack tells the two men where their rooms are and where his is and then leaves to the hallway. One guy leaves for the room while the other comes for me and pushes me along the hallway and into Jack's room.

My mind rushes with thoughts of happiness that I'm staying with Jack and not the other two, but is seething with anger at Jack and his friendliness and association with these two dirt bags. The door opens and Jack turns to look at us as the guy behind me pushes me to Jack and closes the door, but not before he winks and tells Jack to have fun and that the other two will put on music to cover up any noise.

Jack laughs and catches me, holding me up long enough to stand on my own feet again. Once the door closes Jack's smile turns to a grimace as he throws me on his bed and moves toward his closet. He comes out with two pairs of clothes and goes into the bathroom to get some antiseptics. I watch in silence as he gathers things together and comes up to me who is now sitting crisscross on the mattress. He sits next to me and unties my hands, letting me go free and slap him right across the face. His face moves from left to right and stays in that position with his eyes closed. My breathing gets heavy and tight. My vision is getting cloudy as tears threaten to fall. He opens his eyes and slowly turns to meet mine. His expression is threatening, like he would snap at any moment and hit me back.

I stay sitting next to him, not knowing what I should do. He takes the lead and continues to do what he was originally planning. He applies ointment onto my cuts on my face, washing off the blood stains on my face and arms, then looks over to some kind of oil in a weird bottle. I stand up before he could touch me again and head for the door to leave.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks me, standing up.

I turn around with my hand on the knob and see him walking over to me, ready to run if I tried to leave. "I could ask you the same question."

I turn the knob, but he reaches me just in time and closes the door back, locking it. He grabs the wrist that was near the handle and pushes it against the door to keep it in place. I move my other hand to try to pry his hand away from me, but he grabs that wrist too and places it against the door on my other side. I kick my right leg out to try to hurt him so he could release me, but he moves his leg and takes a step closer to me, if he even could, and used his legs to trap mine.

My body is now completely trapped by his body and the door, unable to move. He stares down at me with the same hard expression as before. I try to match his expression, but obviously faltering with my tears trying to spill out. His eyes shift from my left eye, to my right eye, back to my left, and continued this pattern for a couple of seconds. I manage to gather my courage and speak before he had the chance to.

"What are you doing Jack?" I ask him. There is so many questions I want to ask, like why would he be friendly with the two guys, what is this organization they talked about, why isn't he helping me but helping them?

His eyes scrunch up a little, making his vision into slots. He takes a while to answer me, but seems to be thinking carefully at what he says. "I'm upholding family tradition."

"And what is your 'family tradition.'" I says suspiciously. Is this 'cause' a family tradition? To hunt down the creepypastas? He is one, so why hasn't he stopped?

He leans in slowly, putting his mouth by my ears. I inhale a breath of air and hold it, afraid of what he would do. He is pressed against me, officially trapping me, even my head. His breath is hot on my neck and ear as he takes a while to think of what to say again, or just to pause for effect.

"My family tradition," He says into my ear, loosening his tight grip on my wrists and moving them down to my palms, entwining his fingers with mine, "much like everyone else's..." He moves my left hand to where it would wrap around his neck, then replacing his hand on my lower back, pushing me to him and away from the door. My heart starts to pound extremely fast, so much that I could pass out from too much blood pumping, "is to procreate."

My body tenses up even more from this statement. He couldn't be serious.. He told me he would never touch a human in this way, yet he is telling me that he wants to now? I remove my hand from his neck and pull it to me while his lips leave my ear and he faces me straight on, our foreheads an inch apart. He stares into my eyes for what seems like minutes, but then breaks out into a smile and lets out a breath of air.

My eyes search his for answers, but just like before, I won't get any. He starts laughing and pulls away from me and walks backwards to give me plenty of space. My chest rises up and down from my panicked breathing and I shake my head at him, not believing anything at this point.

"What ... WHAT?" I throw at him. He continues laughing and throws a pair of his clothes at me, "Put these on. You look horrible." He says. My eyes widen at this and I fall to the ground, not able to take any more of this.

"Hey, what's wrong? Was it too much?" He said to me, "It was only a joke."

I shake my head and let my tears fall to the ground. "Trendy used to tell me that I need to change all the time.." I tell him. I feel terrible for breaking down at this time. I really miss Trender and I hate Jack for everything he has done to me in the past ten minutes.

He comes down to me and helps me to my feet, leading me into the bathroom in his room. I change into his clothes and come out. He starts to apologize for the scene he did to me earlier about wanting to actually go through with the two guy's deal, but stops half way when he looks at me. I look down at myself to see if I had put anything on wrong, but he clears his throat and continues talking.

"I just couldn't help myself. Sorry, you must be so confused.. I'll explain, come here." Jack says, patting the spot next to him on the bed. "It's late and you should really get some sleep."

Jack is already in the covers now, so I go on the other side and face him after shutting off the lights. The moon shines through the window, illuminating our faces enough for us to see each other. He puts his hand on my arm before talking.

"The main details are that I knew those guys before I became... this. My family was apart of a group who hunted the creepypastas down, and so I too was dragged into it. After a while, I became a creepypasta myself, but I couldn't just disappear from the group, so I kept hiding among them to get their secrets and help out Slender. After I quit being with Slender, I quit the group and went into hiding here. I can't let them know that I know you, so I had to go along with this. I need to find a way to get them out of the equation, otherwise we are both dead.. I was thinking about killing them tonight..." He tells me all at once. It is hard to process, but I think I got the gist of it. "I also need to stay in this form just in case they come in. I can't let them see me as my true self... Or maybe... I can..." He says.

He transforms into EJ: skin greying, teeth sharpening, eyes blacken and sink into his head, fingers growing cold on my skin. He gets out of bed and puts on his mask that was in his drawer. "I'll be right back."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, EJ comes back in and crawls back into bed with me. I look up at him to see if he would tell me anything, but all he said was, "I'm keeping you for a while. This should teach Slender to pay more attention to you. Goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
10.4K 272 10
Hey guys! This is my 2nd story. If you haven't read my 1st, it's called Fnaf: Foxy Finds His Mate . Anyways, this is about a girl who comes face-to-f...
445K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...