My Imperfect (Various!Creepyp...

By ATwistedFate

This is a 'select your fate' kind of story. You will read through the common route, and then choose which guy... More

Common Route 1
Common Route 2
Common Route 3
Common Route 4
Hoodie Route 1
Hoodie Route 2
Hoodie Route 3
Hoodie Route 4
Hoodie Route 5
Hoodie Route 6
Hoodie Route 7
Hoodie Route 8
Hoodie Route 9
Hoodie Route 10
EJ Route 1
EJ Route 3
EJ Route 4
EJ Route 5
EJ Route 6
EJ Route 7
EJ Route 8
EJ Route 9
EJ Route 10
Zero Route 1
Zero Route 2
Zero Route 3
Zero Route 3 Pt 2
Zero Route 4
Masky Route 1
Masky Route 2
Masky Route 3
Masky Route 4
Masky Route 5
Masky Route 6
Masky Route 7
Masky Route 8
Masky Route 9
Masky Route 10

EJ Route 2

2.2K 53 83
By ATwistedFate

In the morning, EJ comes back down to where I am and unlocks my wrist. I take my wrist in my hand and rub the red marks away. He takes my hands and pulls me up, noticing that my leg has almost fully healed. He must have some magical healing serum or something. In other words, I am grateful, but I would never tell him that. He notices that I still can't stand properly, so he puts my arm around his shoulders and helps me walk across the room so I can become comfortable with the range of motion again. We head up the stairs into what looks like a living room and we sit down on the only couch in the room. It's a love seat, so we don't have much room between us because it's really fluffy. He makes me sit as far as I can from him so he can bring my hurt leg on his lap to examine.

"We are going out today, so you must act like you are not hurt." He tells me. I nod and try to take my leg away from him. He holds it in place and puts it down himself. "Is there anything you need to tell me before I let you free?​"

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"You're... a little different. There is just something odd about you. I haven't felt this from any other human before." He tells me.

I laugh at him as he turns his head to meet my eyes. "Ooooh~, have you fallen for a human? Last night you said you would never be with a human, could I be the first?" I say sarcastically. Of course there is nothing wrong with me.

He also laughs, leaning in closer to me, leaving only a foot between our faces. "Perhaps. Are you saying that you are offering yourself to me?"

"You wish, although, if you ask nicely, maybe I will consider not slapping you if you try." I say while leaning in more, leaving only a couple inches between our faces. He has on a mask, so I'm not really worried about personal space because he can't really kiss me. Although, his mask looks kind of worn out and gross. Maybe I should be worried about this..

He lets out a small laugh and stretches his arm out to touch his hand to my face, angling it to where he can see me better. "Like I said, I would never be with a human. But.." He says, tilting his head, "If you really wanted me.. You will have to try better than playing hard to get."

I laugh at him and put my hand to his chest, leaning in just a bit more before pushing him away. He is also sarcastic... Maybe this could work? A duo that just matches perfectly. This could be a great friendship.

He gets up from the chair and tells me that we would be leaving soon. I nod while trying to stand up before I remember something. "Hey!" I say as he turns to look at me. "At my old house I have a car. We can transport people quicker that way."

He thinks about it for a while before agreeing. "We will use it only in certain areas though. I can't have evidence here and won't let the car come into the woods." I agree with him and we head out to my house. It's a while away by foot, but it will be worth it when we get it. On the way there, we engage in some small talk. I find out that his name is Eyeless Jack and he is actually eyeless but can still see. I roll my eyes at this logic along with Slenderman's too. He kept asking me if I wanted him to prove it, trying to take off his mask to show me but I always turn my head while he laughs.

We get to my house and I sneak inside to get the keys and steal my old car. I was surprised that everything was still where I left it, but knowing my 'babysitter' and parents, they don't care enough to do anything about it. We hop in and leave to a populated area. I go into a coffee shop and order a hot chocolate and sit down at a table, scoping out the area for any single person here. Soon after, a male walks in with brown hair and blue eyes, looking around for someone. I look out the window for my car, but my partner in crime, EJ, must have parked it somewhere.

The male walks up to me and sits down across the table. I turn my head to the side and look at him. "Um. Excuse me?" I ask him. He laughs a familiar laugh and stares at me.

"You already forgot me? Oh dear~" He seductively tells me with his body leaning in to the table, elbows on the table top with his fingers interlocked together holding his head up. I immediately know that this is EJ in his human form. I roll my eyes at his question, but decide to pretend that I don't know him.

"I can't forget someone I never met. Though, if you would properly introduce yourself to me, I would love to make out with you right now." I tell him, hoping to get a reaction out of him. His eyes go back and forth from mine and moves his head back a bit. He seems to have recognized that I was joking, so he goes back to his normal persona.

"I'm Jack. Now, time to fulfill your promise." He tells me.

"Sure. Come sit by me." I egg him on. He would never kiss me, so I want to see how far he would go.

He gets up from his booth and over to my side, sliding over to where we are next to each other. I look around and see that nobody is paying attention, so I turn to look at him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he moves closer to me, his lips going farther than my face and to my ears. He whispers, "Eyeless Jack told you that he would never touch a human like that. But, this Jack totally would for you."

My face heats up a bright red and I turn my head away from him, letting my arms fall to my side as he starts laughing. He puts his arm around me, pulling me back to him. I look up to see him laughing more at my face before he stops and looks around at the people around us. I look where he is and see a girl sitting alone and looking like she is about to burst in tears from looking at us.

Jack tells me that she is ripe for the picking and is give him a sideways glance. He scoffs at me and says that he just wants me to talk to her and try to get her in an area where he can take her. I nod and get up to go talk to her and he steals my hot chocolate and smells it, hating the smell and looking at my name written on the cup.

I ask the girl if I can sit next to her and she says yes between sobs. "Are you OK?"

"No.... I just got stood up by a date I planned to have here." She tells me too easily.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is there anything I could do for you?" I ask.

"No... Just go be happy with your boyfriend and live a happy life...." She tells me. I let out a too loud of a laugh while glancing at human EJ and then to her, but back to Jack. He is smiling at me while holding my hot chocolate in his hand, slowly dumping the cup's contents into a plant's soil that was on the table. My lips make an 'o' shape and mouth the words 'you're so dead' to him and he laughs at me.

"No.. No... We are not dating. In fact, I hate him as of right now." I told her. She looks up to me and then to him at the exact moment he decided to get up and leave the room.

"Oh.. Is he single?" She asks me. I let out a little chuckle and tell her yes. She perks up and asks if she could get with him. I tell her that I could set it up and tell her that they could meet later on tonight at the park. I know that nobody ever goes there at night, so it would be perfect. She becomes happy and leaves the café. I go back to my original table and look at my empty cup and shake my head.

Jack appears next to me and sits down next to me, taking the cup in his hands and smelling it again. "This smells terrible. You humans like this stuff?"

"Yes. I also paid for it, so I'm going to need my two dollars back please." I tell him.

"Whatever. Sucks to suck, Y/N." He says. This is the first time he said my name, but I think it's because he didn't know it before looking at my name on the cup. "Did you get the girl or what?"

"No. I told her the directions to your house and told her to call the cops." I tell him. His face contorts into a confused mess, but I hit his shoulder and he notices I'm joking again. "She is going to meet you in the park for a date tonight at 7:00pm." He nods in approval.

"By the way," I say to him, "this is a fake plant."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple days and people later, EJ and I are sitting on his couch together with the smell of hot chocolate filling our noses much to his remorse. He is watching the news to see if he was caught for any of our wrongdoings.

"Why do I let you drink this again?" He asks me. I shrug and look over to him. He is looking right at me with his mask off. His skin is grey and he wasn't lying when he said he really is eyeless. I'm surprised that he is so comfortable around me already considering he locked me up in his basement the first night.

"It helps me go to sleep when I drink it at night, lay off." I tell him for the seventh time tonight. He always complains about my food. he scoffs at me and turns his attention back to the TV and I scoot over closer to him. He looks over to me with a curious face and I smile up at him. He knows that I'm going to do something stupid. "How about you stop asking why I like this and taste it?"

"No. I hate that stuff. It doesn't do anything for me." He tells me, keeping his eyes on the drink.

"mmhmm. Okay. Whatever..." I say.

"What are you planning to do now?" He says, moving a bit away from me. I smile and tell him nothing. "You always have something planning when you make that face."

"What face?" I ask.

"THAT face! Stop thinking about whatever you're thinking." He sternly tells me. I shrug and back off.

"You will taste it one day, don't worry." I say in between sips.

He smirks at me and lets out an audible breath of air while pulling a small foot stool toward him and pays his feet on it so he can stretch out his legs. I reach out to it and pull it a little to me and put my feet on top of his. He smirks again and moves his on top of mine. We continue this until we both gave up and let our feet rest in the order of his leg, then mine, his foot, then mine on top. An hour passes and I start to get tired and feel my head sliding down the couch, falling asleep. Next thing I feel is my cup leaving my hands and arms picking me up and into a bed. Usually I sleep on the couch, but this time I feel a soft mattress under me and blankets wrap around my body. I'm not going to wake up to question it, so I let sleep take over.

The next morning I wake up and head to the living room to where EJ had slept last night. I laugh and kneeled down to his face and find his mask on the table. I put it on and woke him up. He first rubbed his face and then looked around before seeing me. He stays silent and then silently judges me, turning away from me. I laugh and take it off, a little disappointed that he didn't react.

A couple of hours later he tells me that I should return to Slenderman. I wonder why the sudden attitude change and ask. "You don't want me anymore?"

"More of Slenderman would kill me if he knew I was keeping you to myself." He says.

"So you know him well, huh?" I ask more.

"You can say that." He tells me, grabbing my arm and leading me outside, walking toward the Slender Mansion.

"If I'm going back, would I see you again?" I ask him.

"Probably not. Thanks for the fun though. Glad I didn't kill you." He tells me.

I wonder why the sudden change in him, but I still don't ask about anything. Once we reach the boarder, he tell me to cross it and head straight in and not to look back. I ask why and he just tells me to listen to him. "Just go Y/N. I'm leaving whether or not you go or not." He turns around to go, but stops for a bit and turns to me. "Do you remember what I asked you when I met you? I asked if there was anything you wanted to tell me about the weird feeling I get from you when I'm around you. Did you want to tell me now about it?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." I tell him. I honestly don't know what 'feeling' he is referring to. He just nods in disappointment and leaves toward where we came from. I bid a silent goodbye to him and head into the Slender mansion.

How sad. He goes into the woods as she comes back here. He turned to look back to see if she would look back too, but she never did. For the first time, she actually listened to someone other than Slenderman. Why did he let her go in the first place? I'll find out sooner or later anyways. I have all timelines to find out.

Everyone greets me and I explain that I am fine. The day ends with Sally falling asleep in my arms on the couch and some time around 3:00am Hoodie took her away from me. I thought that was rude, so I just went to my own room that Slender had arranged for me. I can't keep EJ out of my mind though. Was all that for nothing? Would I really not see him again? I know nothing major will change in our relationship, we both agreed that we could never love another being opposite from us, although I'm sure that EJ would turn to just J in order to get to me, but I told him no, that it was still too weird.

EJ is just a great person to hang with, he just clicks with me. I really do hope I don't get stuck with these people who don't get along with me as much as he does. Maybe I should tell Slender about him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...
90K 2K 15
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
63.4K 874 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...
983K 9.7K 190
There are so many of these, I know. I don't know if I will continue this, I started it because I'm REALLY bored. Hope you enjoy! BTW this is my first...