Can I Show This Thug Love?

By Lana_Del_Lover

This is my first book and the first book of the possible series. The second book is called My Thug. I hope yo... More

Can I Show This Thug Love?
Party
Liar, Can I Trust You?
Trust And The Thought of Forgiveness
Date.. And News
Lucky..
Someone's Secret Is Another's Loss
A Lot Of Shit
I'm A Grown Woman
Something New
My Baby
Today...
Us Against Them It Happens For A Reason
Part of His Thug Side
Not Planned
My Thug Side
My First and The Police
Excuse You
Today Is The Day Part 1
Today Is The Day Part 2
Until He Returns
While He's Gone
Two Days Later
Falling
Hurt
Our Friends
Love?
A Day To Remember.
Feelings
Dreaming
The End? Or Will It Start A New Beginning?
Chase and Leah?
The End

Getting Ready & Getting A Visit

10.8K 245 19
By Lana_Del_Lover

I had already finished my day at school, and it wasnt the best. I was irritated because that girl, whose name turned out to be Mareah was giving me death gares; and was all over Robynn and Cwade.

Cwade tried to talk to me at lunch, but I wasnt feeling him so I ignored him. And it was now the end of the day and I was waiting by the bleachers for Cwade and Robynn to come out. When they did they both had the biggest smiles on their face.

"Why y'all so happy?" I knew what the answer probably was.

"Mareah feeling a nigga." Robynn pointed to Cwade. "She also invited us to her house party tonight." he smiled.

I looked at Cwade then Robynn, "Wasnt she suppose to fall for you, not Cwade?" I folded my arms and walked off the bleachers.

"Yeah, but It's whatever." He shrugged it off.

--------------------------------------------

We're at my house now, Cwade is still here and some more of Robynn's friends came over. I was in my room with my door closed and I could still hear their conversation from the living room.

"Damn, you serious?" It was a deep voice, but I was able to connect it with Rob's friend Kane.

"Yeah, she feeling me, but Im just using her to be honest." I heard Cwade say.

"I dont think you shoud do that bro." I heard another boy named Russ say.

I then heard laughing, "Let him do what he gotta do, we need to make this money and she's a good ass connection to it!" It was Robynn.

After I heard him say that I ignored the rest of the words being said and relaxed on my bed. Just as I was about to take a nap I heard a knock on my door.

"Who?" I asked. The door opened and I seen Cwade step inside my room.

He walked over to my bed and sat at the edge, I looked at him like he was stupid but he didn't seem to care.

"You okay babygirl?" His voice was soft and calming.

"Why you wanna know?" I sat up in my bed and gave a blank stare.

He sighed, "We got off on the wrong hand this morning, and I wanna make sure you okay."

"Nah." I paused. "Im not."

He looked at me like I gave the wrong answer to him, "T-then wassup?"

I wanted to tell him what was really up but I dont think it would matter to him anyways. He hurt me a little bit when I found out he was a Thug, and he wasnt looking for love. I always wanted to be that girl that Cwade called 'mine' but, I see now that it wont happen.

"Im fine, you can just leave." I pointed to the door.

He snickered, "Im not stupid, I know you wanna tell me whats wrong, just say it."

I thought, "Im not gonna tell you whats wrong but, can you atleast answer something for me?" I looked into his eyes. He then moved closer to me.

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

He looked confused, "Ugh, I dont know. Probably just rich and being a Thug."

"You know you're going to be lonely right?" I arched my eyebrow.

"And why is that Rolland?" He cuffed his hand behind his ear, so he could hear me clearly.

"You dont want a girlfriend, which means no wife, no kids."

He took his hand from behind his ear, " And why on Earth does it matter to you if I'm lonely or not? Look I apreciate you looking out for me, or whatever but you acting a little sus." He got off my bed and left my room.

I sat there in the same position for a moment, then got up to take a shower. After I did that and put on my bra and panties I went to my closet to find something hot to wear.

Once I found what to wear and got dressed, I looked in my body mirror and smiled. I had on an all white dress that stopped at my mid-thigh from Victoria's Secrets. Black Red bottom heals, my short gold chain, my all gold Rolex my daddy bought me last year; and a black hand clutch. My hair was natural, and my curls were all over the place. I went into my bathroom and brushed it down so it looked tamed. When I stepped out I grabbed my phone and put it in my clutch; and walked down to Robynn's room where all the guys were now.

The door was closed so I figured one of the guy were finishing getting dressed. I knocked on it and Russ opened the door.

"Yeah?" He stopped then looked me up and down. "Rolland? Damn baby you looking fresh. Oh and I dont think I ever got your num-"

He stopped when Robynn came to the door. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" He semi-yelled.

"To the party with you guys, I wanna have fun too!" I tried to step into his room, but he pushed me back.

"Nah you ain't leaving with me like that! You better put on a long ass dress that goes to your ankles, a scarf around your neck and some flip flops!" He was shaking his head at me.

"C'mon Robynn, let loose!" I shoved pass him and seen Russ and Kane talking about me.

Kane walked up to me and grabbed my hand. "Hello gorgeous, Imma need your number, and a condom." He smirked.

I seen Robynn walk up to us., "Aye Kane! Thats nasty, that's my sister!" He shoved him away from me. "Leave Rolland!" He pointed to the door.

I heard Robynn's bathroom door open, and out came Cwade. "Would y'all stop yell..ing.." He looked at me, smiled then looked away. "Rolland going?" Cwade was talking to Robynn.

"Hell n-"

"Yes I am!" I looked at Robynn and gave him a death glare.

He shook his head, "Fine."

"Thank you!" I cheered, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Leave! Before I change my mind!" Robynn joked. I flipped him off then went downstairs and looked out the kitchen window. I seen a Black Range Rover pull in our drive way. I sat my bag down and ran to the front door and opened it. I waited for him to come to the door so I could greet him.

"Daddy!!!" I yelled as I hugged him and he spun me around. " Why didn't you tell us you were stopping by?" I pulled him inside, and shut the door.

"I like to surprise people." He shrugged, then looked around. "Where's my boy?" He said refurring to Robynn.

"In his room." I pointed and we both went upstairs. When we got there Robynn door was closed again. I knocked and Kane answered this time. "Wassu- I mean hello." He looked at me then my father thats why he changed how he spoke.

"And who the hell are you?" My father's deep voice could give you nightmares, thats why I wasn't surprised to see Kane studdering. My father laughed then walked inside Robynn's room. Robynn was smoking a blunt and I looked at my daddy and seen a disappointed face.

"Boy!" Robynn's eyes got bigger and he handed the blunt to Russ. He was coughing but stood tall and still in front of daddy.

"Yes Sir?" Robynn coughed out.

"Why the hell are you smoking a blunt?" I looked at Russ who now had the blunt. "In your mother's house? Didn't I teach you better than that?"

"Yes...Sir" Robynn grabbed the blunt from Russ and walked over to my father." I'll smoke it in the basement." Rob walked pass us and so did Cwade,Russ and Kane.

My father turned to me, "Now where the hell you going?" He looked me up and down in shame.

"Daddy, there's a party." I said

"Robynn going?" He asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

He laughed, then stopped, "Then no, you can't go." He walked out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen. When I made it down there I seen him rubbing Chee-na.

I stomped over to him, "Why can't I go?"

"I don't have to answer you." He gave me a stern look then continuted playing with Chee-na.

"That's not fair! Why can't I go?" I crossed my arms.

"Didn't I tell you I dont have to answer you?" He stood up and towered over me, then sighed. "I don't trust you around your brother, when he's high or drunk, okay?"

I looked away, "No."

He pulled my face in his direction, "Young lady, if you have the nerve to tell me 'no' you better look me in my face and say it."

And I did, "No. Im going to the party, I want to have fun."

He nodded, "It's your ass." And with that being said he walked out.

-------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.7K 40
About Highschool best friends one a thug and the other gets abused at home Read about Tj and Khaflia life MY FIRST BOOK so tell me how you like it
213K 4.6K 24
this book is about a young virgin girl falling in love with a kingpin and her brother is his bestfriend and her with no mother and 2younger siblings...
81.3K 2.1K 176
Part II . You wont under unless you've read Part I .A Thug's Love . ❤️ WARNING⚠️ IF YOU DONT LIKE TO READ PROFANITY OR SEXUAL ACTIVITY THEN DO NOT RE...
1.8M 39.5K 43
This Is The Sequel To HAVING A THUG. You Must Read That Book First To Understand What's Going On. Well Here It Is.... PLEASE ENJOY.