Sleeping with The Enemy (Enem...

By DKproductions

Three Sister's ..Three Different Lives. Trina is 23 , Nina is 19 , & Levi is 18. All Three Sister's Live The... More

Sex , Drama , Lies , Thugs .
Chapter1:Trina Goldie Lee
Chapter 2:The Levi Kassidy Lee
Chapter3: NiƱa Teyana Lee
Chapter 4:Can't Judge Her
Chapter5:Wild Rides
Wild Rides Part 2
Chapter7:Kodak Moment
Chapter8:TheExchange
The Exchange Part 2
Chapter 10 Levi: Torn
Chapter 11 Trina. I'm DONE!
Chapter 12 Levi: Ride or Die?
Chapter13: Up All Night
Chapter14: Peer Pressure
Chapter 15 Can't Be Friends.*Kendrick POV Special Edition chapter*
Chapter 17. Levi Trust & Believe.
Chapter 18 Trina: Done enough crying ...
Chapter 19 Levi: Unappreciated
Chapter20:Contemplate
Chapter 21:Doing It Wrong
Chapter 22: Grown enough for the Drewskie..???
Chapter 23: No New Friends
Chapter 24: Part 1 Hit'em UpStyle
Part 2
Chapter25 :Kendrick POV Part One Shoot Out
Part Two Kendrick POV Shoot Out
Chapter 26 Levi : Pain

Chapter16:That's Right

6.1K 131 12
By DKproductions

Hangin with my girls ,

Until the break of dawn ,

You cant tell me no ,

Cuz I know really what I want.

-Ciara

Nina

I stepped onto the elevator checking my phone , I heard somebody jogging towards the elevator , "Hol up , Hol up!" He stuck his foot in the elevator and It reopened. I looked up as the elevator opened "Fuck!" I mumbled.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes , "Ugh! Here we go again" I said watching Jayveon step onto the elevator. He starting smirking , "Damn whea yo sexy ass going guh?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and ignored him concentrating on my iPhone5. "Damn it's like that shawty , I'm just tryna make conversation witcho sexy ass yo ass jus actin up today?" He said laughing , shaking his head slowly. "Ya it's like that shawty and well I don't need yo conversation nor do I need you in this elevator with me! Since I'm so called actin up , act like you don't know me" I rolled my neck and turned my attention back to my phone.

He snatched my phone , "Gimme my shit nigga!" I yelled. He looked at me raising a eyebrow. I didn't feel like going head to head with this nigga , he was really annoying the hell out of me , "And If I don't what you gon do little bit?" He asks. I looked at him like 'bitch please' , clearly nigga don't know what the fuck I'm capable of at all.

"Look I'm tryna get the fuck out this building and I don't have time for this shit!" I said getting all up in his face. He laughed and looked down at me smirking. "Why yo ass so fuckin rude guh?" He asks. I shrugged. "Yes , you do know always walkin round hea like you gota dick up ya ass" He said staring at me burning a hole in my face. "Don't worry bout how the fuck I walk around If I gotta dick up my ass then leave me the fuck alone" I said rolling my eyes , snatching my phone out his hand.

He moved closer , pushing me to the wall , "If ain't my dick then it needa be removed ma" he said breathing down my neck and sending chills down my spine.

He smelled good as hell and I was trying not to fall for his dumbass games. I just wanted to get off this elevator and fast.

I pushed him off and smiled , "I think I would enjoy the ride but..uh. No thank you!" I said smirking. "Baby you can't afford this ride" He said licking his lips.

That shit turned me on I didn't want him to know. I'm about to have him thinking I'm easy or a boppa , because I'm not a fucking a boppa so I don't need no nigga assuming I am.

"Nigga please If I threw that ass back you couldn't catch it" I said looking at him smiling from ear to ear.

He looked at me smirking , "Is that a challenge shawty?" I looked at him and nodded.

*Ding*

The elevator opened as I step off. I turned around to say something to Jayveon , but he was gone. I shrugged my shoulders and walked outside into the parking lot.

I heard a car door unlock. I turned around and our eyes met. He winked at me getting in a all red charger with chrome rims this nigga had guap out the ass.

What the fuck just happened? Damn I just played this nigga game , but I might just bet the playa at his own game. I got in the car started the engine and pulled off.

**

20 minutes later I pulled up to the hookah lounge. I parked near the entrance just in case some shit comes up you never know.

I got out the car and started walking into the lounge , it wasn't as packed as I thought It would be and I still need to clear my mind. I walked in looking around for my girls , but I didn't see them at first , "Over here!" Alize said. She was sitting down laughing and joking.

"Hey babies!"I exclaimed walking over to Alize and Teyah. I took a seat in the middle and these bitches already started at me , "Bitch , yo ass comin in this joint all late like you runnin shit where you been?" Alize asks. I looked at them and rolled my eyes , "Boo don't do that shit I'm hea ain't I cause i'll walk out this bitch boo!" I said snapping my fingers. Alize looked at me like 'bitch please' and Teyah just laughed playing on her phone.

"Ugh!" I said looking at Alize. "Bitch what damn ya looking like you tryna fuck" Alize said laughing. I looked at her glaring , "Hoe! Please I'm strictly dickly" I shook my head and nodded. "Stop fuckin wit us bitch yo ass ain't had no dick in centuries" Teyah said and we all bust out laughing. "Right bitch! She need a nigga to knock the dust off that pussy" Alize said joining hands with Teyah. "Y'all so fuckin eh!" I said rolling my eyes and adjusting myself in the seat. "You know ya love us tho!" They both said in unison laughing.

"Okay! Bitches ya'll so annoying damn , I came to clear my head hoe" I said looking at Alize who was studying my face. "Spill it chick!" Alize said looking at me raising her perfectly arched eyebrow. "Damn how you know I got shit to spill?" I asked frowning. "Cause we know you baby guh" Teyah said and Alize nodded her head.

"Well , since y'all bitches wanna be nosey I guess I can tell y'all , I met somebody a couple days ago after my set" I said smiling waiting to hear them get all getty. "Oh! Bitch you lying!" Teyah said giving me the eye. "Nope" I said shaking my head. "WHO!" They yelled in unison with their hands on they hips staring me down. I sighed. "His name is Jayveon" I said glancing down my phone.

"OH HELL NAWL BITCH THAT'S MY BABY DADDY!" Alize said laughing. "Girl bye I don't even want that nigga!" I said frowning. "And why not?" Teyah said lighting the hookah. I shrugged. "I just don't think he allat and besides I ain't tryna have no nigga right now" They looked at me like I was stupid. "Bitch you trippin that's jayveon da don! He so fuckin paid he could buy ya whole building" I starting laughing , "Damn what he do anyway?" I asked confused. Teyah looked at me in shock and so did Alize. "He's a fuckin basketball player and he own alot of strip clubs on the southside" They looked at me and smacked they lips.

"Well shit I ain't fucking know! I'm about to headout bitches" I said laughing and smoking the hookah. "Bitch you ain't in no condition to drive!" Teyah said. "Wut yes I am!" My words slurred and I was laughing at shit that wasn't even funny. "This bitch gone let's get her a ride home" Alize said picking up my phone and texting somebody to come get me. "I'm fine damn!" I said grabbing my keys and standing up to leave. Alize and Teyah pulled me back down and snatched my keys away. "No the fuck you not trick , now sit yo ass down and wait till yo ride get here" Teyah said. I flopped back on the white couch and pouted. I heard my phone vibrate and Alize read the text message , "He's here" she said getting up and pulling me off the couch wrapping my arm around her neck as I fumbled to get out.

We made it out the lounge and approached a car. The windows had been tinted so I couldn't see shit , I was still laughing. "This is my car silly" I said poking them in the nose and falling on the ground. I saw somebody get out the car running over to my side and pick me up " Ah , Your a gaint" I said smiling and still laughing.

Jayveon

I was on my way to the crib when my phone started to go off and I read the text message.

(Kik Convo)

MulanoBaddie: Ay , Jay this Alize Nina bestfriend she need a ride home cause she fcked up we at the hookah lounge lol

HairWeaveKilla: iight , I'm on my way

I pulled into the lounge , waiting on her friends to bring ha ass out. 5 minutes later I watched them stumble to the car and she was laughing ha fucking ass off.

I waited until they approached the car. Nina fell flat on ha ass , I jumped out the car and over to her side. "Your , a giant" she said pointing at me laughing. I picked her up , opening the passenger door and sat her in the seat of my charger.

She was gone I don't know whea the fuck was up , but she was still fucking gorgeous. It was funny as hell seeing her laughing and shit. When we got to the building , I carried her bridal style into the building , because she was knocked out. After getting off the elevator I took her up to my penthouse and laid her on the bed. I helped her take her clothes off , putting her under the covers. "Lay with me" she said smiling with her eyes closed.

I pulled off my pants and left my basketball shorts on. I crawled over to her side and wrapped her in my arms as she layed her head on my chest.

Damn , I think this girl is so fuckin special to me and I'm trying to make her mines real soon. I watched her slowly close her eyes and I stroked her hair and we both fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.9K 54
A story about two people reuniting after years without seeing each other. Lia Jones wants to start living her life like a normal teenager along wit...
616 14 30
Adam has no one, no family, no Friends. He's just an outcast but somehow hes surviving. Xavier isn't the most popular guy in school but he has a lo...
2.1K 996 25
When life gets difficult do you run away? Or do you try to make things better? For most people the answer is to run away, because it's easier...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

2.4K 7 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...