Olivia Benson's Daughter

Oleh KBenson4015

What if Olivia Benson had a daughter? Olivia is a single parent to her daughter Katie. Katie exhibits differe... Lebih Banyak

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eightteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one

Chapter three

3.8K 54 4
Oleh KBenson4015

Chapter three-
So this chapter is triggering just a forewarning
Olivia's POV-

I came home from work and found Katie asleep in her chair I covered her with a blanket and decided to make diner. I haven't been home often because of this case at work involving this kid that goes to the same school Katie does, Auggie Henderson. So I decided to make her favorite, pasta and grilled chicken, Katie doesn't eat much so I made her a small portion I think she has a snack when she gets home that's why she not hungry.

We ate and I noticed Katie wasn't herself so I stayed quiet hoping she would tell me what was wrong. I then offered to watch tv with her but she seemed tired and turned me down, I helped her into bed I went back to check on her before I feel asleep and she still had her glasses on so I gently took them off of her and then noticed her dried tears. *pouting* I wiped her face and gave her a gentle kiss hoping I wouldn't wake her.

*the next morning*

Katie's POV-

Liv woke me, my alarm was going off and she was dressed "hurry up" she called "we are going to be late"
"I'll walk" I said "I'll still be early, but you won't" I gave her a quick kiss goodbye and reassured her I'd be fine.

I slipped into a pair of black distressed jeans and my Harvard sweatshirt with some white converse. I walked into the bathroom and examined myself in the mirror, I was having a bad morning, I kept retracing the small red lines on my arms up and down back and forth like an old routine. I glanced over to see the glint of silver in my basket of toiletries, I picked it up and couldn't stop I noticed I couldn't see with all the tears I felt dizzy and before I knew it everything went black and I couldn't move.

I opened my eyes, they were so weak it hurt all I saw was red and then I heard the door close. Oh no I thought this cannot be happening I'm supposed to be in school, I was struggling to get up, I guess I was making noise because the footsteps were getting closer and closer. My perspective, upside down, I saw Liv come in with her gun pointed I was flustered and weak I was mouthing stop and when she saw me she quickly withdrew her gun and rushed to her knees. I felt her pick up my head and I closed my eyes almost like a baby doll, she has me now, I thought, it's okay.

The last thing I heard was "Amanda tell them to roll a bus to my apartment, it's Katie" then it all went black.

I may or may not post another part tonight but there will be another within a day hope you are all still enjoying this:)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.6K 255 15
Olivia Benson, Detective for Manhattan SVU, mother to a five year old little girl, and married to her best friend. What happens when a heinous crime...
27.1K 939 31
When the prospect of something new, but forbidden is presented, will Amanda follow her head or her heart even though her heart could lead to danger...
15.3K 753 39
Friends. Coworkers. Lovers. Their relationship was ever evolving from something simple, to something much more complex and deep.
54.1K 1.4K 33
Amanda Rollins is bored with her life and needs a little spice in it now that her sister has been sent to jail. She decides to adopted a child. Not a...