Let the Loving Begin

By babyblu96

This is the second book to The Game of Love so don't read unless you have read the first one. Now that I have... More

Let the Loving Begin
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Eleven Reload
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Six

1.3K 84 13
By babyblu96

I woke up the next morning feeling like I had been run over by a damn train. My back was killing me and I felt like I weighed a ton. These damn babies were taking a toll on my body. I rolled over and saw Kameron was not beside me. I was still in my clothes from yesterday since I was too tired to do anything last night. I went into my closet and pulled out a royal blue maxi dress flowed long to my feet and braided spaghetti straps and jean jacket that was cut short. I took off my clothes and took a much needed a shower.

When came downstairs I saw my kitchen was filled with guys once again. I spotted Kameron sitting on the counter eating cereal like a big ass kid. I looked in the fridge for something to eat and there was nada. These damn niggas had ate all my damn food. "Biggy where is Kelsey?"

"At my safe house, it's just twenty minutes away."

"Give me the address." He gave me the address and I went to get my phone and keys. "Where you going," Kameron said leaning against the door frame still with cereal in his hands. I should take his damn food since it's his fault my food gone. "I'm going to see Kelsey."

"Why you could just stay here and be with me."

"Well since your friends have eaten all my damn food I'll take a rain check. And besides I need a break from all of this and the best way to do that is to have some girl time with my bestie." He put down the cereal and walked over to me grabbing me by my waist. "You are really starting to show my love," he said rubbing my stomach. "That's why I'm going to get some food."

"Just be careful and watch your back. I probably won't be home when you get back if we find something on Collin."

"I promise to be careful if you promise to be careful," I said putting my hands on his chest. "Always," he said leaning down pecking my lips. "Seriously make sure you come back to me." for some reason I felt like I was saying goodbye and needed to make sure he knew he was loved.

I stopped by and got some Chinese food which was a lot considering we were both pregnant. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer when Kelsey swung the door open pointing a gun right at my damn face. "What the hell!"

"Sorry Air I didn't know it was you Big told me to be on the lookout," she said lowering the gun and letting me in. "You almost gave me a damn heart attack!"

"I said I was sorry but shit I wasn't going out without a fight," she said trying to act hard. "Whatever bitch I brought us some food. I thought we could have a girl's day."

"You know I Iove you right," she said taking the food out of my hand. "Hey half of that is mine!"

"So why you came to see me?"

"Since the niggas at my house have eaten every damn thing in the house I was hungry and decided I could come chill with you." We put in Love and Basketball and ate our food. We were half way through the film when Kelsey broke the silence. "I'm scared Air." I looked over at her and she was in tears. She looked like she had a damn river flowing from her eyes. "What if they don't stop him and it just gets worst. What if he kills them, where does that leave us?"

I knew how she felt but I never let anyone see how I felt. Being with a kingpin you learn how to hide your emotions and never let anyone see you sweat or cry but right now that wasn't working. I had been trying to keep control and believe everything would work out but to be honest I didn't really know. I just know I have to be strong for Kameron or we would definitely lose.

"Kelsey I know how you are feeling trust me, I think about it every day. You watch the one you love walk out the door not knowing if he is going to come back or if this will be the day you get the call asking you to come identify a body they found."

"Does it get easier?"

"I would like to say so but I know there will always be a threat out there waiting whether it is someone from the past or a drunk driver who lost control of the car. There is so much that could take them away but I have just learned to live one day at a time and love every minute I get with him."

"I asked Richard if he planned to get out anytime soon," she said looking down like she had done something wrong. "What he say?"

"He said he didn't know and we just ended up in a big fight. I don't know how you do this but I'm not made for this type of lifestyle Ariel."

"Answer me this, do you love him?"

"With everything in me of course."

"Then don't think about the lifestyle but who you are choosing to spend the rest of your life with. Trust me you will learn how to deal with this it just takes practice and patience," I said shrugging. She nodded and for the rest of the day we just chilled out and ate junk food like we used to.

Kameron POV

"Hey yo Kam I got something," Spider said coming into the living room with his computer in tow. We have been working overtime to find something on Collin and I was taking Ariel' advice. I was going to take him down from the inside. We thought if found where her dad was hiding we could figure out a way to get to him and bring him down. "What you got?"

"I was looking through his bank account and finances and found he has been putting a lot of money into some property."

"What kind of property?"

"When I did my research I found out it was a house up Wood Chester area. Looks like he has been building and working on it for a long time so I think we should check it out. Maybe we can't find him because this is where has been hiding and if this it he hasn't been that far away from the beginning."

"So how do we get in?"

"From the plans I got he has cameras everywhere on the property which makes me think this is definitely the place. The only way in is underground," he said pulling out the plans for the sewers under the house. "Ok then we study this and get our plan together we move out in thirty minutes. I went upstairs and changed my clothes and grabbed my baby. I slid my gun into the back of my pants and headed back downstairs. "Ya'll ready!" they all nodded and off we went. I knew I probably should've called Ariel and told her where I was going but I didn't want her to worry. This was her day away from all of this and I didn't want to ruin that.

"This is the place," Spider said cocking his gun and sliding his mask down over his face. "Remember the plan we go in low and only shoot when necessary. We don't want anyone to know we are until we have the target in sight." They nodded and we headed out. We headed underground and boy did it smell like shit. Biggy was behind me while the others went ahead to scope things out.

We stopped when we came to an opening. I looked at the plans, "This is where his office should be." He nodded and followed me until we came to the spot. We finally got into the office and looked around. "You hear anything?"

"Nah and that's the problem," I said looking around and soon as I did I felt a gun against my neck. "Well looks like little brother found me." I instantly tensed at his voice. "Oh he found a lot more," Victor said stepping up with a gun to Biggy head. "I thought I got rid of you two the last time?"

"I could say the same for you but I guess your little friend her helped you out."

"I told you can't get rid of me that easily and plus Kacey was just the tip of the ice berg. This was always the plan and looks like it's all coming together."

"So why even put Kacey on me?"

"See that was a test to see if you could make it and you did. But this plan right here worked out just well; your mom came back and then your dad came straight from the damn dead. Not to mention that old hag came out of hiding to fuck things up like she always does."

"So I lost my damn child because of some stupid ass test! If you wanted to kill me you should've just fucking did it you punk ass mother fucker."

"Oh in due time baby boy in due time but until then I am going to have my fun. And your child not that was a terrible lost but hey shit happens," he said shrugging like it didn't mean shit. That just angered me more. "Just tell your father to watch his back because when I pull the trigger this time there won't be a way for him to escape and live."

"And how do you know he won't put cap in yo ass," I said through clenched teeth. Next thing I know I was pistol whipped to my face making me fall to my knees. "Get this straight your father will die and then you after so cut the shit and make sure all your ducks are in a row when the trigger meets the side of your head," he said bending down to my level. I was now beyond pissed and one false move and all hell would break lose.

"Listen sorry to talk shit and run but I have better things to do, you know killing people you love." And then all you heard was shots go off and we ducked trying to get out the way. When everything was quiet we stood up and they were nowhere to be found. "Shit."

We exited out of the room and saw nothing but dead bodies scattered all over the floor. "Hey Kam you need to get out here!" Bunky yelled coming from out of nowhere. Biggy set a fire to the house and made sure it would burn and we took off to the van.

Ariel POV

"Did you get them?!"

"No. No one is answering," I said redialing Kameron's phone. I didn't know where the hell he was and frankly I was worried and pissed off. Kelsey went into early labor and now I was trying to comfort her while trying to get them got damn idiots who act like they don't know what a damn phone is used for. "The retry them!"

"Okay look Kelsey we may have to do this without them because neither one of them is answering. I left a message on Kameron's phone and told him what was going on."

"Are you fucking serious?! It is bad enough I am going into early labor but now the father won't be here to fucking witness it! Hell no! I am not pushing into his big headed ass gets here," she said squeezing her legs together. This is definitely going to be a long night and if their asses don't get here someone is going to die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 14.2K 31
Read the first one...
748K 40.5K 30
Sequel to One Night. Continue to follow Aria and Landon through possible love and parenthood while also getting to know their closest friends.
1.2M 19.8K 42
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ...
2.5K 120 22
this is a story about how 17 year old Ariel fell for this boy kameron when she was 14 but after he broke her heart she was able to never love again a...