Olivia Benson's Daughter

By KBenson4015

What if Olivia Benson had a daughter? Olivia is a single parent to her daughter Katie. Katie exhibits differe... More

Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eightteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one

Chapter one

6K 80 0
By KBenson4015

Chapter one-
Hey so I'm new to this whole fan fiction writing thing so I decided if I'm going to read em might as well write one hope you enjoy it.

Katie's POV-

I stopped in the bakery after school and I was trying to decide what I wanted when I heard a familiar voice interrupting my train of thought.  I turned around and saw my moms best friend Amanda Rollins she met my gaze and hugged me "hey, doll" she said with her thick southern accent, I returned the affection and asked her how she was (I hadn't  seen her in a month or so my mom said the precinct had a big case on their hands which pretty much meant that I would be taking care of my self for a while.) I didn't mind, just the apartment was lonely sometimes but I knew better not to bring my friends over, I didn't have to many anyway.

Amanda offered to walk back with me until we had to part when she turned the corner toward the precinct, so I agreed and I decided to just get a quick cup of coffee. We walked and talked and she asked me how school was going and I answered "good" seeming a little down about the topic. She picked up on my vibe and put her arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on hers "It does get better you know, you are going to graduate in 3 years" Amanda trailed off as we approached the corner. She hugged me goodbye and whispered in my ear " you have my number Kate, if you need ANYthing" she stressed that last word and kissed my cheek. I gave her a soft smile and stared back to the apartment on my own.

I like how this chapter came out, if you like it I will start to develop Katie as a character in the next chapter so stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 36 16
There's a new Intern at the SVU unit, and she's ordered to shadow Rollins, and Tamin. Who is she? Where is she from? Does she have what it takes to b...
8.9K 145 16
When a school shooting occurs twice in one month at his daughter's school, Nick is determined to find the shooter and to keep Zara safe. But what he...
75.9K 1.8K 31
Olivia and her 14 year old daughter Sky have always been close. But when a terrible tragedy happens, it rips them both apart. *Please be mindful this...
10.2K 493 23
From the start of her story, Olivia Benson had a lot of ups and downs. She fell in love with her former detective, but once things got more serious e...