The Girl In The Forest(Ciel X...

By Faithis260

(Y/N) spent most of her time wandering in the Forest. One day she sees a man dressed in black fighting with a... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four-Party Time
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
A/N: Baby Names
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/N

Chapter Eight

9.5K 301 852
By Faithis260

Your POV

I began walking away from the manor as tears fell from my eyes.

"Look what we have here." I heard a man say. I felt my muscles tense, I then realized I was in an alley. I turned to see 2 men walking towards me. I took off running.

"Playing hard to get?" The other said laughing and they began chasing me. I turned the corner and there was another man right in front of me. I bumped into his chest and stumbled back. I turned to run to see the other men. The one behind me grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. I yelped in pain.

"Help me!" I shouted. "P-please!" I shouted again crying. The tallest man, who seemed to be their leader came up and stroked his hand down my face. His finger lingered on my lip and pulled on it. I bit down into his hand.

"You little bitch!" He shouted and slapped me hard across the face.

"Alastair!" I shouted.

"Look she's calling for help." One snickered. I watched as the man in front of me went to touch my chest. I clawed at his face digging into his skin, causing blood to seep out. He hissed and gripped his face stumbling back. One went to slap me when a hand stopped them.

"Greetings M'lady." Alastair said.

"Took you long enough." I said glaring at him. "Axe." I said holding out my hand. Alastair pulled out my f/c axe. I smiled evilly at the men and tossed the axe before catching.

"You messed with the wrong girl." I said laughing like a maniac. Then sirens went off. "Damn." I said and handed Alastair my axe. "Sorry we couldn't play." I said and Alastair scooped me up. He carried me back to the manor.

"They tried to hurt me." I whispered and hugged him.

"I know." He said. I saw him looking at me sadly.

"Why does everyone hurt me?" I asked.

"I'll never hurt you." Alastair said.

"Not until you take my soul." I whispered cuddling against him more as he ran across tree tops.

"I'll make it as painless as possible." He said.

"Thank you." I said softly before drifting off to sleep.

--------------

"Miss. We're back." Alastair said. I opened my eyes to see us walking into the manor. "We're home!" Alastair called. Everyone rushed into the room.

"What happened?" Finny asked worried.

"They tried to hurt me." I whispered.

"Your hand. There's blood." Bard said.

"I clawed that bastard in the face." I said as Alastair set me down.

"She wasn't going down without a fight." Alastair said smiling as he ruffled my hair. "Come on kid. Lets get you to bed." He said. I saw Ciel looking at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Not like you care." I snapped at him before walking off. Alastair gave me a confused look. "I'll tell you later." I mumbled, barely audible to him.

After getting washed up and changed Alastair tucked me into bed. I suddenly wasn't feeling good.

"A-Alastair. I-I don't f-feel good." I whispered. He removed his glove and placed his hand to my forehead.

"I think you're running a fever." He said. "I'll get you some medicine." He said and kissed my forehead. Alastair was like family. We stuck together.

He came back with Sebastian.

"I heard you're not feeling too well." Sebastian said softly. I shook my head. He set a wet rag on my forehead and gave me a spoonful of medicine. It tasted horrible. I gagged as I finished swallowing the thick liquid.

"Get some rest." Sebastian said and left. Alastair sat next to me.

"Want to talk about Ciel?" He asked. I nodded and told him everything. "Well, he's an idiot." He said.

I smiled at my butler before falling asleep.

-----------

I woke up feeling much better. Alastair dressed me and said he would be doing most of my work today, since he didn't want me to tire myself out.

I sat in a chair with a glass of water as Alastair cleaned up the place. "Alastair-"

He cut me off. "Just relax. I got this." He said.

Ciel then entered the room. "Why aren't you working?" He asked me.

"Do you want me to throw up everywhere?" I asked him. He looked at me confused.

"She was running a fever last night." Alastair said.

"No one informed me on this." Ciel said. "Are you okay?" He asked putting his hand on mine.

"Don't touch me! You will not play with my feelings." I said glaring at him.

"Alastair, can we be alone for a second?" Ciel asked. Alastair looked at me. I sighed and nodded.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't have feelings for Elizabeth. I have feelings for you." He said and grabbed my hands.

"I don't believe you." I whispered.

"F/n. I think of you all the time. I'm always worrying. You're too reckless sometimes. I love your e/c eyes, your h/c hair. You're perfect smile. You're soft lips." He said and kissed me gently. I kissed him back, but more aggressively. He licked the bottom of my lips, asking for entrance. I didn't let him in. I belt something bite my bottom lip and I gasped in surprise, the he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I let out a small giggle as we continued to kiss. We separated for a quick second before connecting lips again. He crawled on top of me and straddled me on the couch. His hands were pressed into the sofa on each side of my head, while my hands were playing with his hair.

He pulled away from me and rested his forehead against mine. "Do you believe me now?" He whispered huskily in my ear. I shivered and blushed. I nodded slowly and he kissed my cheek. "Good. I was wondering, if you would be my secret girlfriend." He asked messing around with the ring on his thumb.

"Yes." I said and kissed his cheek. I gazed out the window to see Finny with his mouth wide open. I looked at Ciel.

"Damn." He cursed. I opened the window and jumped out. I ran to Finny, he quickly ran away, but I was too fast. I tackled him to the ground.

"You're not going to tell anyone." I said. He nodded quickly.

"Do you promise?" I asked.

"I promise." He said.

"Good." I said and climbed off of him. I held my hand out to him and pulled him up.

---------------

I laid with Ciel on my bed. "Ciel?" I asked.

"What?" He said.

"Do you have feelings for Elizabeth?" I asked.

"I already told you. I don't." He said. I nodded and snuggled into his warm chest.

"Can I see your eye?" I asked.

"Why?" He said back, defensively.

"I just want to see what it looks like." I said.

He sat up. "You'll just have to wait." He said smirking.

"I'll show you mine." I said and stuck out my tongue.

"It's on your tongue." He said. I nodded. "Alois has his on his tongue." He added. I nodded.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"You're always hungry." He said rolling his eyes. I stuck out my bottom lip. "Fine. I'll have food brought here." He said.

"Why do we have to stay in my room?" I asked.

"So no one sees us." He said. I nodded. I pressed my lips to his again and pushed him down onto the bed. He seemed shocked and put his hands on my waist as he began kissing me back. Yes, we're like 13, but I don't care. If I want to make out with him, I can.

"F/n." He whispered. I pulled away from him, sitting on him. I cocked my head to the side.

"We should stop before we go too far." He said.

"Cant control yourself can you?" I asked smirking.

"Shut up. More like you cant." He said.

"That's not what your pants say." I winked at him and climbed off of him. His eyes widened and he covered up with the blanket. I let out a giggle and walked off to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I have to pee." I said.

"Oh." He said. I let out a laugh and blew him a kiss.

"Don't miss me too much." I said and shut the door.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll see y'all next time! ~Faith ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 13.7K 33
Hybrid!Male reader x Ciel Phantomhive. Claude is on the look out for a new master that isn't as bratty as the last one, he finds the perfect one out...
95.3K 3.9K 34
Ciel Phantomhive feels nothing, anymore. Not a single thread of empathy clung to the young demon. He chuckles to himself as he remembers that Sebat...
1.2M 41.2K 71
You are (Y/N) (L/N). Ever since you were little, you had been arranged to marry Ciel Phantomhive. However, the Midford family threatened your fathers...
734 28 12
She had a normal demon life but it all ended with that encounter. (Y/n) (15) was batteling a demon rebel wgen she got injured, she was taken in by ci...