Have Hope

By realhc5

You've spent most of your life in foster care. Given up at a year old, you've been in and out of houses. With... More

Troubling
Someone
About You
Give it a Try
That's My Daughter
Seattle
You Look Familiar
No Boys
Run into Trouble
Love
Finally Home
Come Home
I'm A Parent
All Good
Talk
Why
Spy
Day Out
Lose You
Get You Back
Misunderstood
Officer KO
Meet The Family
Back
Pick a School
U-20
Set Sail
Champions
Together Again
The Truth
Date Night
Finally Legal
You Happened
Sign Out
Phonecall
Again
Father Figure
The Case
Relationships
Awkward
Panic
Freak Out
Letter
Future
Then Leave
Crushes
Emergency
Syd
Pain
Suspects
Remembering
The Past
Safe For Me
Morning
Chill
Think About It
Normal Life
New Friend
Winners
Family Time
Georgia
Siblings
O'
19
Music
Talent
Fitting Song
Touring
Notes
Together At Last
Reign FC
Join the Band
Talk to Me
Mistakes
Unplanned
Surprise Visit
Fixing
Time
The Truth

Date Night

4.8K 126 4
By realhc5

Your POV:

"Y/N Morgan's here!" I heard Hope yell. 

"You look nervous." Erin laughed.

"Little bit."

"Why? Talk to your aunt Erin."

I laughed and looked at her. "I just really like her. She just makes me nervous." I shrugged.

Morgan's POV:

"Hope."

"Morgan." She said. 

Why is she so intimidating? 

"Morgan it's so nice to see you."

"You too Mrs. O'Hara." I smiled and hugged her. I looked at Hope. "Is Y/N ready?"

"She'll be down soon." Kelley answered as Hope glared at me.

"Great. I'm excited."

"For what?" Hope said. "What do you want with Y/N?"

"To take her out and hopefully finally make things official between us. Hope I really like her, love her even. You know I'd never hurt her. She means the world to me." I said. "And I'm extra nervous right now because of you glaring at me like that, Kling said your glares WEREN'T that bad." I looked at the floor.

"Babe relax." Kelley said. "It's Morgan, who is a sweetheart. She'll take great care of Y/N. Plus Y/N's 19 next week." She smiled.

Hope sighed. "You're right. I'm just being an over protective parent." 

"I respect that." I said. "Y/N's been through hell, you just want to keep her from having to go through more." 

"Hope can you not scare my date? Thanks." We looked at the top of the stairs where Y/N and Erin were. They walked down and stood in front of us. 

"Sorry it took so long. Just some aunt and niece time." Erin smiled and put her arm around Y/N's shoulders. 

"It's fine." I smiled. "You look nice." I said to her. 

"Thanks Moe. So do you." She grabbed my hand. "We should go?"

"Yeah." 

"Have her home by 10." Hope said. 

Kelley sighed. "11 Moe." Hope rolled her eyes. 

I nodded and we left. We went and got dinner and then hung out. "Are you having fun?" Morgan asked.

"Yeah. Cause I'm with you." I grabbed her hand.

"We both know we like each other." She said. "And I don't know how much longer I can wait on this so let's just make this official." I smiled. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1K 25
Former USWNT players, Kelley O'Hara and Hope Solo have been married for a few years now. Kelley learns that Hope has cheated on her while she is expe...
265K 6.5K 83
14 and in need of a home, Sawyer meets a couple at a family day to get adopted. Follow the family's journey as they navigate through the ups and down...
146K 3.8K 84
Morgan Brian lives an incredibly hard life. Her mom was an alcoholic, her dad was dead, and just about everything in her life was ruined. But it isn'...
414K 7.3K 52
Sage is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her father. Her mother has become abusive and hasn't let Sage out of the h...