you rejected me

Por thevampirediaries34

Victoria Espoir was rejected my her mate, the one she thought could take her away from all the bad things in... Más

you rejected me - edited
within pack lines - edited
decisions and the trial - edited
AN .... (feedback please)
new to the pack with some confusion - edited
run - edited
it hurts, it hurts so bad - edited
newcomers and secrets revealed - edited
my blood family is here
Jordan Anderson
meeting the rest of the family
writers block
what a night
AN/ competition
the new prophecy
the fight
A/N; title change hmm?
sorry :/
meeting the wolf goddess
we're going where !!
Alexanders POV ...
i'm back but not for long
that b!tch !
who is this beautiful man?
my second chance
i just want to go to sleep
authors note
Editing !!

we will find her

695 18 1
Por thevampirediaries34

victoria's POV ...

i woke up when i smelt a foul smell in the air as i sat up gagging, i took a look at where i was. it was some sort of prison cell with bars on the window and around the cell which was made of silver so i was prevented from shifting, that sucks i thought. -you're telling me- destiny said through our mind link. 

"help" i heard someone whisper through the bars. i looked around and spotted a little girl who looked no older then 5 and strangley enough she looked a lot like edward and a little like me that's weird i thought to myself.

i heard a steel bolt slide accross and the door swung open before i could go to the girl. A mean buff looking man walked through the door he was dressed in black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt, you could see his muscles bulging and quite frankly he looked like a serial killer. he was glaring at me so hard that if looks could kill then i'd be 10 feet under. 

he stomped in and grabbed the little girl by her arm which she then cried out in pain, i rushed forward to try and stop them but just received a hard slap in the face which threw me accross to the otherside of the cell. 

And i looked up with tear stained cheeks, in pain to see the girl being dragged out roughly. i tried to stand but just collaped, the scary guy turned around at the last minute gave me a evil grin and then bolted the cell up again, and i could hear her screams echo down the hallway.

i huddled in a corner and broke down into tears as the last of her screams ended and i immediatley thought the worst. 

Blaze pov ...

WHERE IS SHE !!!!!!! i yelled in the middle of the battle field.

one of Alexs pack came up to me with his shoulder bleeding heavily and he was leaning to one side, "the princess, sir she was taken i tried to stop them i really did but one of them hit me in the shoulder" he said crying with blood mxing in, and showing me his shoulder for emphasis."go to the pack doctor now, which way did they take her?" he pointed me in their direction and hobbled to the pack house as i sprinted away calling out for jasper 

- JASPER!- i yell through the mind link to victorias eldest brother.

"yes, blaze- he replies to me confused as to why i'm shouting.

- VICTORIA HAS BEEN TAKEN!- I yell back and immediatley feel his shock,confusion and anger.

- I'LL ROUND UP MY BROTHERS AND ROYAL GUARDS AS WELL AS ALEX'S PACK  IF YOU GET TOGETHER ANY WITCHES YOU KNOW WILL BE WILLING TO HELP MEET ME IN THE COURTYARD AT THE FRONT OF THE PACK HOUSE AS A PACK MEETING WILL BE CALLED-

-yes my prince- my witch says breaking through my control. i rush back home tapping into my abilitys to teleport and i appear in my mothers kitchen. 

"hello moither" i say to her when she gets over her confusion. 

"hello son, your sister tells me you found your soul mate?" she asks me phrasing it as a question. 

"yes, she is a hybrid the most powerfull being alive and the princess and future queen to both the werewolfs and witches" i say all in one breath. "oh my good god" she says in shock. "where is she then i want to meet my future daghter in law" i chuckle when she says this but the i get extremely serious a si tell her the reason i am actually here.

"mum, my soul mate was taken from by rogues that attacked her werewolf mates pack" 

"werewolf mate?" she questions.

"MUM BACK ON TRACK SHE'S MISSING, I'LL EXPLAIN LATER" i shout to her but immediatley regret it. 

"oh yeah sorry" she replies looking down guiltily.

"will you help me look for her with her brothers the royal guard and her mates pack?" i ask her, pleading with my eyes."yes of course and i'll get your siste rto aswell." she says to me eager to help in any way she can. "okay, i'm goign to ask the coven if they will help me" i say to her as i walk out the front door and sending a mental message of my situation to the whole coven except children. 

i stand here now infront of my whole coven with Bob the leader and mary his wife aswell as his twin teenage sons who are 19 called joseph and philip. 

"as i stand here before you all this painful afternoon i plead with everyine here to help me look for my soul mate and your future queen, although she is a hybrid she is part witch to and has some amazing abilitys that not an ordinary witch can do let alone attempt" i take a deep breath and look around at everyone individually and then with a deep breath finally say,  "raise your hand if you will help me look for my soul mate and your princess." i waited a few minutes as there was a tense silence when suddenly one by one everyone put there hands up in agreement to help me look for victoria. 

i lead everyone to the pack apart from the mothers so they can look after the children who i don't want involved with this. 

my mother and sister walk through the forest with me. 

"sooo....what's victoria like?" my sister annabelle asks me.

"she's amazing, i love everything about her already, she's super smart and strong and she has all the affinitys you can have as well as teleportation and invisibility as well as a few other things, she must of really been off guard to hsve been taken so easily." i say sadly.

"so about this werewolf mate you mentioned?" my mother asked me. 

"well because she's half witch as well as half werewolf, i'm her witch soul mate and alex is her werewolf mate he is the alpha of the pack we're heading to now. he once rejected her and she won't take him back now he broke her too much that is why she legt this psck and went to chace's pack, oh he's her protector chosen by the moon gooddess. in a way i have to thank Alex as if he hadn't rejected her then she wouldn't of left and i wouldn't of met her."

"what happened to her was horrible, but she sounds so strong and i cannot wait to meet her" my mother says when i finished the story and my sister nods agreeing with her. 

we reach pack terrtory and rush to the pack house where i can see, victorias brothers and royal guards as well as Alex's pack warriors.stood in rows with shockingly the king and queen stood in front of everyone, i made my way to the front to stand next to chace and my coven made their way to the back of everyone. 

"thankyou so much blaze" chace said to me."it means a lot to all of us for you to bring you're coven down here to help us."

"i would do anything, anything at all to bring victoria home i love her already." i  replied with confidence. 

"on behalf of both the wereowolf kingdom and witch kingdom we thankyou you all for coming here today with the intention of helping to save our daughter and your future queen." the queen said holding back tears. 

"right i want the werewolves to track her scent as far as possible!" the king shouted and the wolves nodded and got to work. "i want the witches who can levitate to fly over the nearby town and over the forests and the rest with normal affinitys and power to form a protective circle around the wolves" and the witches were off. i stayed and i saw alex also satayed to see if we can be of use anywhere else. 

"now my sons and chace i want you lot with your added abilitys to run ahead of the others to see if we can get there any quicker, chace you should be able to scent where she is because you're her protector you should always know." the king said and they were off following chace who was in the lead guiding the rest. 

"now" the king said turning to me and alex. "as my victorias mates you are both expected to keep her safe, alas! you did not so i want to find her no matter the costs search the east side of the forest where her scent is the strongest and for the love of god don't get hurt, protect each other, now go!" the king said to us with a sad smile on his face as he and the queen go and join the search party and me and alex race off to search for the girl we both love. 

victorias pov ...

the cell door slammed open and the mean guy came in again and i realised he held something in his grasp which he then threw to the otherside of the cage, i looked over and gasped when i realised it was the little girl they had taken away hours before. she looked beaten and bruised all over her tiny body. she groaned when she was thrown to the ground in agony and the guy walked out. i limped over to her and pulled her into my arms as she cried her little eyes out in my chest and i soothingly rocked her back and forth in my arms. 

"are you okay hunny?" i asked her. she sniffled and looked up at me. "yes miss" she said to me in a cute little voice. "call me victoria" i told her as she looked up at me and nodded. "what's your name then?" i asked her. "jessamine"she repllied. "that's a cute name" i told her and she giggled happily."i know my mummy gave it to me" sje replied. "and where is your mummy and daddy?" i asked her. shje looked stunned and i saw tears gather in her eyes. "my mummy she she was was killed by some hunters, that's why i'm in here, they got me" she cried out. i started rocking her again till she calmed down. "and where's daddy?" i asked her, "i don't know i've never met him, mummy used to tell me that he loved me in his own way but didn't love mummy enough and that's why he left us." she said in a voice thick with tears, i couldn't take anymore and stopped with the questions. 

"c'mon go to sleep now little one" i told her and she sighed in content before snuggling down in my arms and drifting off as i did the same. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

so who do you think the jessamine is? 

i hope this is a little longer, 

vote ..

comment.. 

Seguir leyendo