what a night

sorry for the late upload guys, i've had severe writers block lately, that and i'm in exam season at school so i'm revising a lot :(  anyway i hope you like this chapter :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

victorias POV ... 

tonight was the night ...

i've been here for one whole week now and it's been going great, i'm settled and me and my brothers have all gotten to know each other and have caught up on the years they have missed out on. when i told them about my rejection i really thought all hell was gonna break through...

flash back; (still victorias POV)

i was just walking down stairs when chris and jordan stepped into the hallway scaring me half to death. "omg what the hell are you doing?" i exclaimed outting a hand on my beating hear. "we want you to tell everyone now" they both said to me. i looked at them confused, "tell them what ?"

"about you rejection and your pack" chace said coming out from the shadows making me jump. i looked at all three of them seriously before sighing. "okay okay i'll tell them, chris please call a family meeting in the living room please" i said looking to him. chris walked away yelling down the stairs with jordan following him. i turned around to look at chace and he could see the nervousness in my eyes and opened his arms for me. i ran to him and he engulfed me in a big hug resting his chin on my head and whispering that it was going to be okay and that i can do. he released me and pushed me in the direction of the living room. i gave him my best puppy dog look that he couldn't resist, "please come with chace?" i begged him. "but it feels like a family thing, vic i don't want to intrude" he said seriously. "you're as big a part of my life as they are, you're my brother without the blood link and i love you like one too so you better come". he grinned at me and said okay. 

i walked into the living room to see my mum, dad and all of my brothers sat on the two sofas, i'm suprised they could even fit all of them on there, anyway me and chace sat on the two seater sofa opposite them all and i prceeded to tell them my story and what happened to me from how my supposed pack treated me adn how i was bullied all my life, to when Alex rejected me, my short time as a rogue to when Chace and his pack found me and how my life got progressivly better from there and i finished when i met my mum dad and brothers. i finally looked at my family when i finished my story,and  i heard 8 deafeningly loud growls which vibrated through the whole castle, my dad and my brothers all looked murderous and out for blood one by one they started standing up my dad first then jasper,edward,tyler,jordan and then chris, they all started stalking towards the door whilst my mum just sat there on the sofa just watching them. "um mum aren't you going to stop them?" i asked her when she made no move to get up. "not really" she replied as if she weren't bothered that they were going to rip apart a whole pack. i quickly shot up and ran towards the open door, i felt something stir inside of me, it felt weird but it felt good too. just as they were all going to walk out the door, i flew my hands forward infront of me with my palms facing the door. and the door slamed shut and my dad and brothers flew into the door. "STOP IT!" i yelled as loud as i could, everyone stared at me and my mum and chace came running into the foyer startled. i took a few deep breathes scared at what i just did, i felt arms wrap around me and realised my mum was calming me down. "it's ok hunny, you just used your magic for the first time" she said, she turned me around to look at me and then carried on saying,"your witch has now awakened"

i stared at her in shock. but i did feel so much stronger and i felt differant. chace came to stand beside me staring at me in wonder, "go and look in the mirror vic" he said in his deep voice. 

i did as he said, i went to look in the massive mirror that was on the wall in the foyer, as i looked into the mirror, i was looking at some girl that kind of looked like me and kind of didn't, she had my high cheekbones and my figure but that was it. the girl that looked back at me, had shock evident in her eyes and her plump red lips were curved into a sexy smile. her eyes were a deep violet, and the hair well her hair was gorgeous, it was a dark almost black brown but it had two white strands  in the middle of her parting and two pink strands at the front of her hair, her hair cascaded in light waves down to the bottom of the back and was flowing gracefully around her shoulders. what i also noticed was that her skin colour was a light tanned colour, it looked too natural to be real although i know it was. "i i is this r really me, because it doesn't look like me?" i managed to stutter out nervously. "it's really you sweatheart" my dad said coming to stand next to me. "but this girl is beautiful and i'm just plain me" i said back to him. "honey, when your witch awakened she gave you access to your magic and to become the reall you, this is the real you" my mum said standing on the other side of me, i looked back in the mirror examining each and every aspect of my new self and faintly noticing all my brothers and chace standing behind me in a line. i smiled and faced my family. "well if this is the new me, and i feel so powerful, i want to be trained in my wolf form,human form and i want to be taught how to use my magic properly without hurting anyone or destroying anything." i announed to my family, god what a night i thought to myself .

 right here right now felt like home to me and i never wanted to leave this place. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think guys, she has powers now,

i already have the next chapter in my head but i'll try and update when i can :)

comment ... 

vote ...     :)   thankyou for reading this it means a lot to me 

don't forget to read,comment and vote on my other two books.

 why can't i see anything ?

falling in love..      in a chat room      (don't forget to read them both ! :)