meeting the wolf goddess

heyy everyone, so i know i said i would update sunday morning, well the times changed and i didn't actually get back from my holiday till late sunday night, that's why i'm only writing now. anyway it's the 3rd of june today and my book cover competition deadline, i have decided that (drumrole) 

Kenisha Teodoro     has showed me the best cover, well done !!!! :) (- if you message me then i shall tell you the reward kinda haha, you know what i mean )

anyways, on to the chapter .... :p

Chace's POV ... 

it's been 7 days, 1 whole week since Victoria fell unconsicious next to her twin brother. i'm not the same anymore she is my best friend, the little sister i never had and now she's led here on a hospital bed and i can't do anything to help her. i feel so helpless here sat next  Vic just holding her hand and praying for her to wake up, i have hardly eaten or slept at all this past week, to put it nicely i look like hell. black bags under my eyes, my skin an ashen colour as it has been deprived water, i only drink when i have to. i swear i'm going to become ill. i haven't had a shower or changed my clothes, i'm being a right dosser but to be honest i don't really care, espeacially as i don't really take much notice to much apart from victoria lately. the whole castle is silent apart from the occasional banging of pans from the kitchen and swinging of the infirmary doors as nurses glide in silently. i think victorias family understand that i just want to be left alone so they only visit once a day, none of them can understand how badly i'm taking this. they just don't understand mine and victorias bond runs deeper then close friends or a brother sister relationship, i myself am even thinking that it runs even deeper then blood relations if that's even possible. 

" c'mon Chace you can't stay in here forever, you stink man" demitri said as he walked in. 

i flew my pack in from our territory last week when victoria didn't wake up, they love her too however i had to leave some pack member down there to defend and to keep pack territory. my pack loves their pack warrior as much as i do. so they felt the short term loss of a pack member as well. 

" i can't demitri, vic hasn't woken up yet" i replied stonily. i walked in front of me and when i didn't look up at him, he forced my chin up to look into my eyes. "dude i know you're my alpha and everything but i swear i am going to force you to go to your room and sleep for a few hours if you don't start marching up those stairs in 10 seconds then you are going to be forced, i will drag you kicking and screaming !! up those blasted stairs!" demitri shouted at me. 

10

9

8

7

6

when he got to 5 i realised he was dead serious .... 

4

3

2

"okay okay!!" i shouted finally, "i'll go but if she" -i pointed to victoria- "even twitches a finger then i am  to be woken and informed immediatly!" i said glaring at demitri, "is that clear!?" i shout. "sir yes sir" demitri salutes me. i roll my eyes at him and make my way to victoria, i kiss her forehead and whisper, "wake up soon victoria i love you sister" 

as soon as i got to my room i collapsed on my bed and fell into a deep sleep. 

when i woke up, i was in a beautiful forest, dressed in a shirt and dress pants but with no shoes on, i looked around confused at my surroundings. suddenly i saw victoria walk around the corner of a tree in a very beautiful bergundy dress and silver high heeled shoes, looking as beautifull as ever.