If One Day You're Brave Enoug...

By masterJ2587

Since YON 1&2, i fell in-love with KIM&PIE. I don't know but this movies are so good. I keep on rewatching it... More

Chapter 1: All grown up
Chapter 2: Newbie
Chapter 3: Little Miss Muffet
Chapter 4: Girl Next Door
Chapter 5: Aunt In's Café
Chapter 6: Total Performer
Chapter 7: Rules
Chapter 8: Peace Offering
Chapter 9: Awkward
Chapter 10: GTKY
Chapter 11: Almost there
Chapter 12: Tease and Make Up
Chapter 13: Jealousy
Chapter 14: The Bomb
Chapter 15: Hurting
Chapter 16: Ecstatic
Chapter 17: Cool Dad
Chapter 18: Reality
Chapter 19: Coward
Chapter 20: Truth
Chapter 21: Bothered
Chapter 22: Unaccepted
Chapter 23: Surprised
Chapter 24: Uh-uh!
Chapter 25: Guilty
Chapter 26: Untold
Chapter 27: Promise
Chapter 28: All is good
Chapter 29: Party Crasher
Chapter 30: What If?
Chapter 31: Messed Up
Chapter 32: Broken
Chapter 33: Enough
Chapter 34: It's time...
Chapter 35: Something new
Chapter 36: Moving On
Let's Talk (author's plead)
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Longing (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Longing (Part 2)
Love Note (Not A Chapter)
Love Note (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 40: The Date
Chapter 40: The Date II
Chapter 41: Friends
Chapter 42: Threat
Chapter 43: Confession
Chapter 44: True Friends
Chapter 45: Goodbye
Chapter 46: New Chapter
Chapter 47: The Farm
Chapter 48: The Farm II
Chapter 49: Coincidence
Chapter 50: Drunk
Chapter 51: Caught Up
Chapter 52: Favor
Chapter 53: Feeling Good
Chapter 54: Good Start
Chapter 55: Pissed

Chapter 39: For Real

3.7K 74 19
By masterJ2587

A/N:

Finally... I know... Hehehe..

Sorry for being MIA guys. Had a big challenge with my work. The good news is everything is better now. I hope you understand. Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to those readers who never failed to check on me. With or without an update. You're the reason why i'm doing this. And to those new readers who keep my notification busy, Welcome! Hehehe. I hope you will enjoy.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

masterJ2587

-----------------------------------

Kim's POV:

A contented smile formed on my lips as i woke up with the feeling of Pie's warm embrace. Well, it's more like cuddling but whatever, all i know is that i'm enjoying her warmth. Enjoying this moment where i can stare at her closely and touch her without inhibitions. This moment of which i thought that we will never have again and i thank God for giving me this chance.

I love Pie so much, i can't deny that anymore. And last night?! Jeeez....
I can't help but to grin and blushed as i remember what happened last night. Well yeah, I respect Pie so much and i tried, I really tried to control the urge of taking her.

But the oh-so-overwhelming feeling that i felt when i saw her last night was so out of control. I'll die if I did continue to deny it and didn't let it go. I love her and the best way to prove of how i feel on that very moment was to make love to her.

Well, plus the longing factor. I admit that it also fueled the heat but what can I do? I miss her a lot and i'm way too sure that she felt that last night. Hehehe....

***

"Aw!"

The grin on my face vanished as i massage my mouth which Pie pinched. How did she do that? I don't know. Maybe she's awake for a while now and saw me grinning and smiling.

"What we're you thinking?"

She asked and gave me a curious look. She elevated her head with her hand and continued staring at me.

"Don't give me that look baby if you want me to behave."

"Perve!"

I laugh out loud as i saw her face reddened and embarrassed. I tried to hug her but she didn't let me but pulled the blanket and covered herself with it instead.

"Hey! I was just kidding. Come on babe, i'm sorry. Okay?"

I moved my self closer to her and hug her from behind. I thought she will pushed me away but she didn't and just went still.

"I love you...."

I whispered and just by a moment, she took the sheet off her face and look at me.

God! She's really beautiful. How can she be so adorable just by seeing her looking at me like this? I watched her closing her eyes as i gently caress her face with my hand. She held it and squeezed it. Pulling it closer and just feel my touch.

"You are real..."

She whispered and tears fall from her eyes just by the time when she opened her eyes and look at me again.

"Oh baby! Of course i'm real."

I quickly wiped those tears and hug her tightly. God! I really hate seeing her crying.

"Hush now baby. I'm here. Please don't cry now. Please..."

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I know, i hurt you so much. I'm sorry Kim. I'm sorry."

"Hey.. It's alright, okay?. I'm here now.. It's not you're fault..."

She shook her head and continued crying.

"You hated me so much. I'm sorry...."

I moved and held her face with my hands.

"No baby. I admit, i was hurt. But i deep down i knew that i never hated you. Though i always deny it but God knows i never hated you. Okay?"

"I love you Kim. Please forgive me. You just don't know how i feel bad saying those to you."

"I love you too baby and yes, i forgive you. Okay? I understand now. Hush now baby.. I forgive you already. Please stop crying...."

She nodded and tried to smile. She caress my face as she took her time to get calm.

"I miss you, do you know that?" She said after.

"Yeah, but not as much as i miss you." I replied.

I held her closer to me and gently kiss her lips.

"Really?" She asked with a mocking tone after.

"You don't believe me, huh? Uhmmmm, You want me to prove it to you again? Hmmmm?"

I whispered as I started to kiss her lobe. She made a sweet moan which really turned me on and ignited the fire inside me.

"Show me...."

She whispered back and of course i'm more than willing to oblige. Making her feel how i love her and miss her so much.

-----------------------------------

Pie's POV:

"So you're driving now?"

I was surprised when Kim lead me to the parking lot and opened the front door of some pick up truck and asked me to hop in.

"Well, chadah!! Surprise... Surprise... Got my license now. I'm familiar with the city also. So, Aunt In allow me to borrow her truck."

She happily shared and helped me to buckle up.

"I don't want to disappoint you with my driving. Which i doubt, i already proved that last night.......... So let's be safe."

She teasingly smiled at me as I realized of what she's trying to say.

"Hahaha! You're really cute when your blushing baby. Now, relax and i'm sure Aunt In will be surprise to see you."

As much as we wanted to stay at the dorm and continue showing how we miss each other, we just can't. Aunt In is sick and she told me she needed to take over the café. I understand and i don't mind. As long as she's with me. I'm okay with it. I will just help her. Glad that we both don't have examination today.

"Thinking of something?"

She asked as she held my hand with her other hand and navigating the wheel with the other.

"Nothing, i just can't believe that this is happening right now. I mean, I was just with P'van last night."

I stop and look at her for a moment. Checking if she will get mad after I mentioned Van's name but i was surprised coz she remained calm.

"And?....."

She curiously asked when we stopped for the red light. I was hesitant to continue, afraid that it'll spoil our day but i want to tell her everything. I want to start over without hiding anything.

"We went somewhere last night. I just thought that i needed a break. You know, after what happened. I'm always down, sad, frustrated and yeah, i'm always thinking of you. I wanted to let it out. So, i asked P'van out. I told him everything. About you, about us, about how i feel, of how I terribly misses you. Realizing how stupid I am to let you go."

"And he's okay with it?"

She surprisedly asked and continued driving.

"Well yeah, I was kinda surprised also. I thought he will be a jerk again and you know, say those things again but nah. He didn't and just listened."

"Well, that's good. Do you have any regrets?"

"Of what?"

"Of telling him?"

"Of course not. I'm always honest with him. He is really vocal about how he feel towards me but what can i do? It's not him that i wanted. I don't see him like the way i do to you. He knows that."

"Aaaaaw... Really?" She teased. Placing her hand to her chest. Overdoing the so-touched gesture.

"Psss.. I'm being serious here Kim. Okay?"

"Hehehe.. I know baby.. It's just that i can't be emotional while driving. I need to control it. Anyway, seriously speaking. I thank P'van. If not for him, maybe last night won't happen."

"What do you mean?" I confusingly asked.

"Laters baby. We will continue talking later. We're here at the café now. Just in case you haven't notice."

"Oh! Yeah! Sorry..."

She helped me to unbuckle my seat belt and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"It's okay. I know my presence is overwhelming. Enough for you to lose yourself."

I rolled my eyes as she just laugh with it. She's really enjoying this and i hate myself coz i can't control it.

"Come on! I bet Aunt In is up now."

She went off the car and opened the door for me. She held my hand as we walk towards the café's backdoor.

-----------------------------------

"Kim? Is that you already?"

Aunt in shouted from the kitchen as she heard the wind chimes from the backdoor. She waited for someone to answer but no one answered.

She put some bread to the toaster, and went out to check.

"Kim?" She yelled again. "Kim.. Don't be such......... Oh god!!!!! Pie!!!!"

"Hahahahaha! Surprised?!" Kim said from Pie's back. Pie also laughed looking at In's reaction.

"Of course!! Gosh Pie! I miss you!"

In walked closer to Pie and hug her tightly.

"How are you?! Why are you here?! Wait.... No way?!"

Aunt In unbelievably asked. Throwing both Kim and Pie a questioning look.

"Yes, Aunt Int. We are okay now."

Kim happily answered. She moved towards Pie and encircled her arm around Pie's waist and happily staring at each other.

"Right baby?"

"Yes, Aunt In. We are okay now." Pie confirmed.

"Alright!!! That's what i'm talking about. I just had this feeling last night. I knew it. I just knew it. Anyway, congratulations! I'm happy for you guys!"

"Thanks Aunt In. Anyway, before i forget. Can you please tell why you're not on your bed and taking some rest?"

Kim raised her brow while Aunt In smiled like a kid who got caught while taking some candies without permission.

"Hihi... I feel better now Tiger. Don't worry about me. I just prepared some breakfast. I'm hungry and honestly, i feel better. Anyway, i just prepared a good for two breakfast. So, Kim you might want to cook for yourself coz the other one is for Pie. Okay?"

Kim rolled her eyes as In and Pie just laughed.

"Aughhh... Alright... I'll do mine..." Kim just said.

"Uhmmm, You want some help?" Pie asked.

"Oh! Nah.. I'm sure Kim can handle it. Come and help me set the table Pie and join me. We have some catching up to do."

In interrupted before Kim can answer.

"Hehe.. Okay, Aunt In." Pie agreed.

***

"Tell me that she's not trying to spoil our moment baby."

Kim asked Pie as she followed Pie to the kitchen to get some utensils.

"Hehehe.. We will continue that "moment" later. How about that?"

Kim just groaned out of frustration. Pie gave her a quick kiss and a hug to make up.

"Thank you for this baby. You don't know how much i long for this." Pie said after. Kim just smiled at her, look at her gently.

"I love you so much and let me make up all those longing days to you. Okay?"

"Uhmmm. Okay...."

"Now go and let me cook. Wait for me outside. Okay?"

"Okay.. Make it fast. Don't make miss you..."

"Jeeeez baby.."

"Hahahahaha!! Alright... I'm going now... But are you sure that you don't want me here?"

Pie teasingly asked. Winked at Kim who's started to get uncomfortable.

"One more and you will regret it." Kim replied. Giving Pie a warning look.

"Hahahahaha! A'rayt.. Laters baby.."

Pie kissed her chick and went out before she can react.

Kim can't help the happiness she's feeling right now. Smiling like a retard as tears fall from her eyes while dicing some onions for the omelet.

-----------------------------------

I miss you too guys! Lol!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy Birthday AOM!!

I hope you like this chapter guys. I decided to make light for the come back. :)

again,

Make it a habit to vote!

masterJ2587

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.1K 26
"I always thought that dying in the hands of those monsters is scary. But now I realized that nothing, NOTHING, is scarier than being alone in a room...
81.3K 2.1K 41
this a typical kimpie lovestory. since many fans were craving for another chapter of this cool lovestory. and many wants aom and tina team up. so i...
57.9K 1K 14
This is another story even im am working on two more storys s yeah enjoye!!!!! btw i dident assum their sexuallity is what i think and i base of the...
4.8K 312 40
A life and death love story.