The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

De Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... Mais

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master

6.3K 230 236
De Pupkey

Yo min'na!!!

I FINALLY finished the Bball game so, I decided to give you guy's some NaLu fluff!

I'm not good at this things but I'll try!

It's really uncomfortable to do this >^< I don't like romance too much ( but i still read it and have two books about it :P ) plus it's really uncomfortable to write!

Hope you like it anyway!

And sorry if this is a bit late. I got sick. Again!

This is like what, the third time i get sick? I usually don't get sick so I don't know what's going on with me.

This time was a stomach virus tho, so I could talk fine. I was just to lazy too ^~^ It hurt bad. But im fine now!

Oh I also was spending my time watching all the anime's I didn't get to finish and other ones!

Enjoy!

PS: The FT intro ( Just believe in myself ) is so amazeballz!!! *·*

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

------------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

'Where is he?' I was looking around the whole bleachers but I didn't see anyone with an alfalfa like haircut and black clothes.

"Why isn't he here? He promised me he was gonna be here, so why is he not here?" I asked getting a bit angry at the thought of something that broke me.

'...Did he lie to me again?'

"Don't worry Natsu. I bet something came up. You did say he was a busy guy." Lucy said reassuringly looking up at me with those big brown eyes I love so much.

I smiled at her sweetly with some red in my cheek while she did the same.

"Well, well, well, aren't you guys friendly." We turned our head to the group who where smirking.

"Eh?" We both said. Then Jellal pointed a finger at us in a circular form.

"Plus if you haven't noticed, we're still in the court." Gray added.

I then looked at Lucy and noticed my arms on her waist and her arms around my neck. I blushed even more when I noticed everybody in the basketball court starring at us.

"Awwwwwwwwww~~~~" They all cued as me and Lucy awkwardly detached ourselves with crimson faces.

"Shut up." I said crossing my arms. I won't deny my love for her no matter what. I'll just not say it. Yet.

Then black hair in an alfalfa style caught the corner of my eye. I quickly turned to it with big happy/hopeful eyes and a childish smile while I quickly placed my hand on his shoulder. But that look then was replaced with a sad/disappointed expression and a solemn smile.

"Gomen, Warren. I thought you where someone else." I said with a sad smile as my bangs covered my eye's. I then felt my chest get tight and heavy while my breathing got a bit uneven.

'Now? Really?'

I clenched my teeth and tried to act as natural as possible.

"Can you guys excuse me for a sec? I left my stuff in the locker room." I said walking to the locker room feeling all their eyes on me.

Lucy's POV~

"Something's wrong." We turned to Gray who was looking at Natsu's direction.

"What do you mean?" Erza asked. Gray looked at us with a serious expression and was about to speak.

"I know what." I interrupted him. He looked at me with a raised brow.

"You do?"

"Yes. I don't know if you noticed, but Zeref didn't come. Natsu is really upset about that. That's why he's acting a bit weird." I said and the group except Gray nodded upon noticing.

Gray then excused himself and went to where Natsu left.

"So, we have to celebrate right?" Levy asked and we all nodded.

"I can't today. I need to take a shift at the café. Gomen." Jellal said.

"I have to do something..." Gajeel said and I thought I saw him take a quick glance at Levy.

"It's okay. Maybe we can do it some other time when we're all together. For now we'll celebrate separately." I said and they all nodded. Then Gray came back with Natsu behind him.

I herd Gray mumble something while looking at his phone.

"Did you say something Gray?"

"Nah. Just talking to myself." He said and then turned to look at Juvia " Juvia, I'm going to go buy some supplies at the market that my mom asked me to get just now. Would y-you like to join me? M-maybe w-we could go to eat or something afterwards...but you d-don't h-hav-" he said, pink slightly dusting his cheeks.

"HAI!!! Juvia w-would love to accompany her beloved Gray-sama!!!" she said smiling brightly at him with a bright red color on her face. He then motioned her to follow him before turning to us.

"See you guy's later. Maybe we can go out on Wednesday to celebrate our victory. Later."

"Bye!" We all said.

"We'll be taking our leave as well." Erza said as everybody nodded.

"Okay then!" I said then Mira pulled me over to her.

"Are you gonna leave Natsu like that?" She said taking a quick glance at Natsu who was nearing the basketball exit. " You should do something to cheer him up. He would really appreciate if you did that for him." She finished with a sweet smile.

"...You're right. What kind of friend am I if I don't help him in times like this? Arigatou Mira!" I said running towards the exit to catch up with Natsu.

Mira's POV~

I smiled as Lucy went to get Natsu. My NaLu is slowly progressing.

*Masayume chasing, chasing koero motto*

"Moshimoshi?" I said picking up my phone.

"Yes, Mira? This is Ur. Did Gray get the supply list you asked me to send him?" I smiled as I glanced over at the door.

"Hai. Arigatou gosaimasu. After you think that he finished the list, make sure to text him that he needs to get home for dinner. He'll then ask her if she would like to join and of course she'll say yes." I finished discussing my plan with her. 'Then my OTP and GrUvia babies will come!!!'

"Will do. He needs to bring a girl home already. Bye Mirajane."

"Bye. Thanks again!" I said hanging up as a satisfied smile came to my face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I turned to Laxus who was looking at me weirdly.

"My OTP's are coming together. I am making them happen!" I exclaimed excitedly and jumped into his arms gave him a tender kiss on the lips. "Congratulations on winning by the way!"

He smirked.

"Would you like to join me and my siblings for dinner to celebrate? We're going out." I asked and he nodded leaning closer to me with a smirk.

"But you're paying." He said and pecked my lips.

Natsu's POV~

'To think I thought Zeref would come today. Got my hopes up for nothing. Then again, maybe something really important came up and he couldn't come to his little brothers game to see him after a whole month had past. Yeah that's probably it!' I then stopped in front of my car and looked at my reflection in the window.

'Or...am I just too naive to think that?'

"Hey Dragneel! Good game today! And nice ride!!!" I waved and smiled at another one of my classmates as he congratulated me all friendly like. 'I'm glad that they appreciate me now. But this is just what I didn't want in a way.

"Natsu! Matte!!!" I turned around and saw Lucy running towards me.

"Luce? Is something wrong?" I asked as she approached me panting.

"Let's go out together!" She exclaimed pointing a finger at me.

"H-huh?" I muttered confused as a huge blush covered my face. 'Is she asking me out?! On a date!?!?!? Is this really happening!?!?!? I was supposed to ask her first but this will do!!!'

"I saw you where kinda down so I want to cheer you up!" She said smiling brightly at me. I gave a small sigh. 'It was stupid of me to think she wants to go out with me.'

"O-oh, I see...well I have work today but I'll call Yajima-san to see if I can have the day off." I said taking out my cell phone and dialed his number.

"Yajima-san, is it alright if I take the day off?...Oh I'm not feeling to well..." At this point Lucy was giving me a look. "Yeah...I'll do extra hours...Arigatou." I finished hanging up.

"You're going to feel guilty for lying to him." She warned and I smiled.

"Don't have all day to feel guilty. But lucky for me, I have all day to spend with you." I said casually putting my arm on her shoulder. I saw her face turn red and then shift into disgust.

"Eeeeeek~! I just noticed how sweaty you are! Don't come near me!" She said getting away from me. A mischievous smirk came to my face.

"C'mon Luce~! Give me a hug~!" I said taking a step closer to her with my arms wide open.

She took a step back, I took one step ahead. She took two steps back and I took two steps closer. Then before she could take a step back, I jumped on her and wrapped my arms around her, trapping her.

"IIEEEEEE!!! Natsu!!! " She yelled trying to smack me but failed as I hugged her a bit tighter making her arms stay pressed against my chest.

"Don't be like that Luce~. You know you like my hugs." I said putting my chin on her shoulder. "But I'll let you go if you sleep over at my house."

Lucy's POV~

"But I'll let you go if you sleep over at my house today."

'...Wut?...'

"...Wut?..." I said this time out loud. I felt him snuggle into my neck making me blush even more then I was.

"...Onegai...I don't think I can handle being alone right now." He whispered almost in a pleading voice. My eyes softened and his grip on me loosened a bit.

I wrapped my arms around his back and rested my head on his chest.

"Okay. I'll be here for you no matter what." I said closing my eyes and enjoying our warm embrace. Then a few moments later we broke apart. Me already missing being in his arms.

He then gave me a big grin.

"Arigatou Luce. You always make me happy!" He said making my heart skip a beat. "Ikso!!!"

Before I knew it he grabbed my arm and started running, dragging me with him.

"C-CHOTTO MATTE!!! N-NATSU!!!" I yelled trying to get his attention. He just kept running ignoring the people who where looking at us.

Then I noticed our hands.

'My hand fits perfectly in his. It's like it was made for his hand. Now I just sound weird.' I thought not paying attention to my surroundings.

Then he abruptly stopped making me hit his back and fall backwards. I closed my eyes tightly and braced for head impact.

And nothing happened. I slowly opened my eye's and was greeted with a blinding light and a bright blue sky.

"Am I...dead?..." I muttered still looking up. Then I herd low chuckle.

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure this isn't heaven. " I looked in front of me to see Natsu's deep onyx eye's looking back at me. "Then again, you have the appearance of a beautiful angel so I must be in heaven." He said leaning closer making me blush a dark red color. 'Why does he enjoy teasing me?!?!'

He smiled with something sparkling in his eyes. Then he stood up straight and removed his hands from me, making a cold breeze that passed send chills down my spine.

"Why in the world are you so hot?!?!" I exclaimed covering my bare arms with my hands. Then my eyes widen as a small blush crept in my face.

"What was that?" He replied a smirk playing across his lips. I started waving my hands around trying to explain what I meant but ended up with a stuttering mess.

"I didn't know you thought of me that way Luce." He teased doing that cute giggle making me blush even more.

"Says the guy who joked saying that I was as beautiful as an angel!!!" I huffed crossing my arms. I herd footsteps and saw him walking towards me until he was right in front of me.

"Who said it was a joke?" He questioned looking at me with serious sincere eyes. I blushed and looked at him in surprise.

He then brushed some hair of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"Then again...I don't think an angels beauty could compare to yours." He said brushing some hair of my face and tucked it behind my ear and placed his hand on my cheek. I just stood there with red cheeks looking at him.

Then he placed his forehead on mine and dropped his hand to hold mine. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Do you mind if we stay like this for a while?" he said in a soft voice.

I then looked at his hands which where now holding my own and admired how perfect they looked together. How perfectly our hands looked together. I smiled and squealed inwardly before intertwining my fingers with him. He also smiled and I closed my eyes.

"Okay."

------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked!

More coming your way soon!

Also school started two weeks ago. Make sure to do your best min'na!

Gambatte and may God help you in your studies! *thumbs up*

Oh and was it nice? The chapter I mean. Not used to doing fluff so I don't know! :P

Also, why don't you try to find an error. But you won't! I'm gonna fix all the errors in my laptop since it shows them!

So lets hope there aren't any more errors in this book!

God bless!

Good luck in school!

Ja ne!

------------------------------------------------

Zeref's POV~

I woke up with a major headache making me hiss when I tried to sit up from where I was. I slowly sat up and looked around. It was some sort of room. But like for an emperor or something.

"So you are finally awake, Zeref-sama" My head spun around immediately to face the voice. Something I regret cause it made my headache worst. I gripped my head but kept my eyes on the man.

"State your name and business with me." I said in a demanding tone with a hard glare. He flinched a bit before smirking again. He walked closer so I could see him more clearly. He had dark eyes and wavy black hair tied up in a large ponytail. He then bowed.

"Mard Geer is known as the Underworld king. Mard Geer is Mard Geer. Mard Geer is under your command Zeref-sama. Mard Geer and the rest of us the Ethetias want to make Zeref-sama's wish come true. " He said talking in third person. I looked at him confused.

"Why? Do you think I'm all great and stuff?"

"Mard Geer doesn't think. Mard Geer knows. You are capable of many things. And at such a young age too. This is a product of your work isn't it?" He asked lifting an all familiar book.

"Its one of my books...How did you get that? I threw them all away a long time ago." I asked a bit of anger rising in me. He smirked.

"Mard Geer found them and collected them. Then created this powerful mafia. Tartaros. Founded by none other than master E.N.D. He is also a very skilled person." He said looking at the book which said END.

'E.N.D.? Founder of Tartaros? That's Natsu. He always called himself E.N.D. when we where little and had a club house which he named Tartaros. I made that book because of him. This guy...'

"You better not touch Natsu." I warned.

"Mard Geer afraid we need to capture E.N.D.-sama too. After all, he is our master and the ultimate Etherias." He said and more people came out of the shadows of the room. They all bowed. " Oh and Zeref-sama does not have too worry about the Jiggle Butt Clan no more. Mard Geer made sure the last one was disposed of." He finished leaving me stunned.

"You killed him?"

"Of course. Mard Geer was going to either way. He was merely a pest." He said and I had no reaction.

'How can he kill someone and not feel anything?...Then again...I killed someone. And i haven't felt anything about that for a while . Plus when he said that I felt nothing. Like it was something normal... Maybe being here wont be so bad...In a way, I can relate to them.'

"Alright then. I appreciate you doing that Mard." I said in a calm voice smiling at him.

"Mard Geer lives to please you, Zeref-sama. There is one more thing that Mard Geer wanted to show Zeref-sama. Kyokā, please show Zeref-sama to where our guest is." He said motioning to a women in a weird outfit. She bowed.

"Hai. Mard Geer-sama. Lord Zeref, please follow me." I stood up and followed her thru a few halls. Then we entered a door. I saw a man chained up to the wall. He raised his head and his eyes widen when he saw me.

"Z-Zeref?..."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

303K 7.9K 52
Lucy Heartfillia is your average teenage girl that wants to go to Fairy Tail, one of the best schools in magnolia, with an average life until her mot...
3.4K 135 20
Modern AU Lucy Heartifilia spend the rest of her 6 high school years isolated and lonely, getting the pain and suffering through bullying inside and...
121K 3.2K 11
Lucy Heartfilia is the new nerd at Fairy Tail Academy. Natsu Dragneel, rich and the captain of the basketball team, is the most popular guy in the sc...
110K 2.3K 37
Natsu Dragneel, the most popular boy in Fiore High. Getting into trouble with his little gang, 'The Dragon Slayers'. He has a reputation of dating gi...