Cliché [COMPLETE]

Bởi Chingyonce

"Take it! Just take it!" I demanded in annoyance, springing my whole body out as I tackled Harry from behind... Xem Thêm

Ch. 1 - You killed him with your bible
Ch. 2 - That jawline though
Ch. 3 - You got nice orbs
Ch. 4 - Inches deep in your mom
Ch. 5 - Yes Daddy
Ch. 6 - Catch these hands
Ch. 7 - Get wrecked son
Ch. 8 - I'm his good girl
Ch. 9 - Butt sweat
Ch. 10 - Obama care
Ch. 11 - Strictly platonic
Ch. 12 - Take my virginity
Ch. 13 - John Green but horny
Ch. 15 - I'm a good boy
Ch. 16 - Bathe in holy water
Ch. 17 - Stripper legs
Ch. 18 - Five dollar foot long
Ch. 19 - Your vagina is cheap
Ch. 20 - Mid-dab
Ch. 21 - Vanilla boy
Ch. 22 - Eh'm a barbeh gurl
Ch. 23 - Fuck-you-up cappucino
Ch. 24 - ¡Toro toro!
Ch. 25 - Lisa's Boy
Ch. 26 - Bad boy look
Ch. 27 - Happy
Ch. 28 - Short cake
Ch. 29 - Angry make up sex
Ch. 30 - You just killed Bambi
Ch. 31 - Every kiss begins with...
Ch. 32 - Vanilla chocolate swirl
Ch. 33 - Another one
Ch. 34 - Man Period
Ch. 35 - Tampon Basket
Ch. 36 - Stop
Ch. 37 - She Dead Now
IMPORTANT
Ch. 38 - A weem-ba-wah
Ch. 39 - Thank dah lord
Trailer (ू•ᴗ•ू❁)
Ch. 40 - James Bond
Ch. 41 - Balls not Udders
Ch. 42 - Stripper Penguin
Ch. 43 - Woah Mama
Ch. 44 - Natalie's Straight
Ch. 45 - You're Adopted
Ch. 46 - First Love
Ch. 47 - Fanfic Logic
Ch. 48 - Olivia
Ch. 49 - Bad Boy
E P I L O G U E
I'm Sorry
Real Sequel is up
NOMINATED!
New Story coming this Fall 2023
Tiktok for Updates
PREORDERS FOR WHEN WE ALIGNED AVAILABLE ON AMAZON

Ch. 14 - Nice dick

86.8K 4.9K 19.9K
Bởi Chingyonce

AN: Slow beginning but it gets a lot better trust meeeee but ate Nat rocking space buns

"Weren't you the one who told me to leave Harry?" Lisa mused with a smile as she crossed her leg over the other and sipped her cup of coffee.

"I know I know, but I swear he's changed- okay no wait that sounded really lame but he's a lot nicer." I reasoned, trying to be the best wing woman I could be for my fellow homie as I straightened in my seat.

"Natalie I don't know," Lisa frowned, staring down at her coffee as she fluttered her long lashes and tucked a strand of her auburn hair behind her ear.

"I don't think I can handle being with Harry while he's sleeping with other girls." She confessed, biting her lip as she ran her manicured hand through her wavy hair.

"Trust me girl, he won't be doing that anymore I can tell you that." I promised, giving her a reassuring smile as I leaned back in my chair and took a large bite out of my croissant.

"Look you don't have to make up your mind now. Just consider it you know." I added as she nodded at me from across the table.

"Does Harry really actually want to be with me again?" She asked almost hesitantly after a few moments of silence, a nervous and hopeful look on her dainty face as I smirked at her.

"Definitely." I confirmed, making a large smile form over her face, her cheeks blushing as she looked down at her lap and took another sip of her coffee.

Lisa was so pretty, she had that whole perfect waves of hair and her petite body in a cute summer dress.

Her personality was amazing as well, she had that whole good girl thing going for her but she also wasn't afraid to speak her mind from time to time.

It was no wonder why Harry loved her.

"I like your space buns." Lisa suddenly cooed with a friendly smile.

Space buns?

"Thanks I've been doing squats, I like your ass too." I said, assuming she was talking about my ass buns making her immediatly choke on her drink as I blinked at her in shock.

"Oh no," She laughed, shaking her head rapidly as she placed her mug down trying to catch her breath as she smiled at me.

"Space buns as in the small buns on your hair." She corrected, still smiling at me as I let out a long "ooohhhhh..." of realization before groping the two bumps on my head.

"So that's what they're called, I just put it up like that so my hair wouldn't get in my face." I snorted as I continued to eat.

"Oh Nat you're adorable." She giggled, her face falling when her phone buzzed as she frowned down at the screen, her eyes darting back and forth reading a text.

"Something wrong?" I asked through a mouthful of croissant, straightening in my seat as I brushed off a few crumbs from my sweatshirt.

"No it's just," She sighed, shutting her phone off before looking up at me, pouting her lips in annoyance.

"There's this co-worker I have who is just a bit rude to me and all... she's just a big bully." Lisa huffed, shaking her as I nodded in acknowledgmemt and chugged down my bottle of water in a very unlady like manner.

"Nat you're good at giving advice, what should I do if she continues to bother me?" She questioned with large pleading eyes.

I furrowed my brows, letting out a small burp before falling back in my chair with my waterbottle in my hand.

"I say drag the hoe."

"Um, I don't really understand-"

"Okay so you go for her hair and just drag it, like just drag her ass through all the floors of your building like a little bitch." I repeated, motioning towards my hand as Lisa watched me grab at the air like I was yanking a fistfull of hair with wide eyes.

"Like," I made another motion, retracting my hand back adruptly as if dragging something.

"Yeah like that." I finished when Lisa didn't say anything, our gazes locked for a few moments before she burst out laughing hysterically.

"Oh Nat you're so funny! Always joking around." She squealed, holding her stomach as she shook her head at me.

"Ha, yeah..." I trailed off, letting out a nervous laugh before silently drinking my water.

I wasn't joking.

"But about the Harry thing," She sighed after she calmed down a bit, wiping a lone tear from her eye as she cleared her throat.

"I'm not saying yes but I will think about it." She promised with a small smile as I nodded in excitement.

Harry was going to be so freakin happy I couldn't wait to tell him.

Sure my story was put on hold but I had already written down the plot twist of the bad boy being a virgin inspired by curly himself.

There needed to be a lot more to the plot though...

I found myself staring at Lisa who was typing away at her phone probably replying back to her text as an idea popped into my head.

Harry and Lisa were perfect for eachother, Lisa was the good girl and Harry was the bad boy and I could just use their story to inspire me to write.

I straightened in my chair with excitement, rummaging through my totebag for my journal before the realization hit me.

"Oh shit!" I cursed out loudly, my eyes wide and my pulse racing when my book was no where in sight.

My voice was so loud an old couple looked up from their newspapers at the table besides us to stare at me making me freeze as I awkwardly smiled at them.

"S'up." I nodded making the couple exchange looks before averting their gazes away.

"What's the matter Nat?" Lisa questioned in concern, putting her phone down.

"I forgot something important at Harry's place when I moved out today." I muttered, closing my totebag in a rush as I stood to my feet.

"Oh no, I'm sure it'll still be there Nat." Lisa said, placing her hand on my arm as she gave my a sympathizing look.

"Hopefully, I'm sorry I'm being rude as hell but is it okay if I-"

"No of course! I have to get back to work soon anyways, go get your stuff back." She smiled, shooing me with her hand as she urged me to go while I slung my back over my shoulder.

"Thanks man, it was really nice having coffee with you, you should stop by my place sometime." I said, taking out a pencil from the pocket of my bag before quickly scribbling down my address on a scrap of paper and handing it to her.

"Of course!"

"Good," I smiled, pushing my chair in as I collected my things and walking away.

"See you later!" I yelled, waving goodbye before my eyes widened and I retracted my steps back, running back to her.

"Sorry, this shit cost like five bucks." I muttered, retrieving my half eatten croissant on the table before quickly shoving the whole thing in my mouth, flakey crusts from the pastry falling from my mouth as I muffled one last goodbye and ran away making Lisa laugh in the back.

++

"Honey I'm home..." I sang in a flat note, opening the door to Harry's flat with the spare key he hid under the pot of the fern in the outside hallway.

I called Harry's name, looking around the place waiting for a reply that never came as I shuffled into the living room and searched the couch.

I'll just get my notebook and leave-

"Natalie..." I heard Harry's voice rasp from the hallway.

"Ayo Harry, I'm just here to get my journal I left here have you seen it?" I asked, following the direction I heard his voice come from leading me to his room.

"It's not on the couch and I really need-" I stopped in my tracks just right outside the door, my jaw practically dropping to the ground when I saw the sight behind the slight crack in the entrance way.

Harry was sprawled on his bed, fisting the white sheets in his large hand while his other hand was down... well, down the front of his sweatpants.

There were lots of rapid movements on the crotch area under his pants, his arm jerking back and forth as he dropped his head back, panting heavily as he furrowed his brows while his mouth hung open in pleasure.

Holy guacamole this bitch needs to go.

I brought my hands up and slowly backed away from the entrance of his room, trying to ignore Harry's soft groans.

I get it, it was his "me time" kinda deal okay, I can get my journal later-

"Fuck Natalie..." Harry rasped out making me stop midway in the hallway as my eyes widened in shock.

No fucking way.

Before I knew what I was doing I silently scrambled back to the door, kneeling on the floor looking like some fish out of water as I peeked into the crack of the door.

Was the homeboy talking about me?

Okay no, no snap out if it Nat, he could be talking about another Natalie there was no way in hell he could be thinking about me while he was jacking off.

"She's so cute..." I heard Harry let out a breathy laugh, his voice husky as he continued his quick strokes under his pants, his darkened green eyes watching something on the screen of his television.

I shifted to the side to look at what he was watching, choking on my spit when I saw it was the video if me belly dancing in front of the camera.

I continued to choke and gag silently, my face turning red for many reasons as I tried to regain my composure.

I realized that the part of the video he was watching was actually the part where I wasn't humping a vase or doing the cha cha.

You see in elementary I had a whole Shakira phase and always practiced and copied her belly dancing movements until I perfected them.

The part Harry was watching was of me laughing and smiling  as my hips moved in really fluid circular motions and I didn't understand one bit how he was getting off from it when my stomach wasn't really that toned or anything and I was acting all silly.

Oh shit.

I looked back at Harry who had his bottom lip between his teeth, the vein in his neck prominent as his hand motions under his pants became faster and he grit his teeth, his eyes glued to the television screen as his cheeks flushed.

"Fuck Natalie..."

I guess there are a lot of factors that could turn me or anyone on in this situation, it could be the way his sharp jaw clenched in pleasure, the loud husky moans escaping his  lips, or the muscles in his arms flexing with each stroke but the thing that really got me going was the small blush on his cheeks

Of course not just that, but the way he furrowed his brows as if ready to let go at any second, he looked so innocent.

So fuckable.

"Natalie you feel so good." He whimpered out, his hips lifting off the bed, thrusting into his hand that was stuffed in his pants making my whole body tingle at the sound and sight.

He fucking whimpered.

It was so different from his deep throaty groans, it was so needy and vulnerable.

My heart raced when it dawned upon me that Harry was still a virgin, he hadn't ever had actual sex with anyone before in his life and the thought turned me on way more than it should've.

Which shouldn't be at all.

Even when I saw him naked I mean, yeah I was impressed by his size and body and I knew he was hot but he wasn't my type.

Before I found out he was a virgin there was no way I would have ever thought about hopping on his STD dick that he jammed everywhere just cause he's a bad boy.

But now...

"I'm a child of god, I'm a child of god." I muttered under my breath, surprised at my own thoughts about Harry as I stumbled away from the door, tripping over my feet trailing my hands against the walls of the hallway as if in a daze.

"Child of god, I love Jesus," I squeaked out when I heard Harry orgasm, yelling out my name with an animalistic growl as I started to hypervenilate, running through the living room.

As I advanced towards the door I spotted my journal stuck in the crevices of the couch deep in the cushions.

I quickly ran towards it, yanking it from the sofa, my hands sweaty and my pulse racing when I heard Harry's footsteps move to the bathroom as the sound of the faucet turning on filled the hallways.

I finally got ahold of the book, my heart dropping to my ass as I watched pages of my writing rip from the journal and into the air from my vigorous pulling before scattering all over the floor.

I heard the faucet in the bathroom turn off.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit," I chanted under my breath, falling to my knees as I tried to quickly gather all the papers on the floor in a rush, jamming them into my journal.

Grab and go, grab and go, oh fuck it this bitch needa go.

I grabbed the last of the papers on the floor and sprinted for the door, my hand hovering right above the door knob until I heard Harry's voice sound from behind me.

"Natalie?"

My breath caught in my throat, my whole body paralyzed as I froze on the spot with my back facing him.

"Heyyyy...." I let out in an awkward shakey voice, slowly turning as I cringed slightly and smiled at him.

Harry's brown hair was stuck up in different directions, his muscular arms still gleaming with sweat and his cheeks still a light pink as my gaze traveled down to where I noticed that he had changed his pants.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked, his green eyes wide but totally oblivious to te fact that I had just watched him jack off to a video of me moments ago.

"I-I just came here you know, to get my journal." I gulped, tucking a strand of my curly hair behind my ear as I waved the book in my hand in the air to show it to him.

"I didn't know you kept a journal, what do you write in it?" Harry smiled, taking a step forward as he extended his hand out making me step back immediatly.

"Woah boy at least tell me you washed your hands after getting off cause I ain't getting no sperm on my notebook!" I blurted out, instantly regretting opening my mouth as Harry's whole body tensed and his eyes widened in shock.

"Y-you saw that?" Harry choked out, his jaw slack as I let out a squeaky "mhmm" and nodded, clutching the book to my chest as we stared at eachother with wide eyes.

"I uh..." I began out.

"Can we just-"

"Yeah let's..."

"It never happened." Harry began, his breathing increasing as his cheeks flushed causing my heart to race sporadically in the weirdest way.

"Yeah yeah, of course I- yeah," I nodded vigorously, swallowing as he scratched the back of his neck and we averted our gazes away from eachother.

If I was feeling normal I would totally be making fun of him right at this moment but even I for some reason was feeling flustered.

Harry's adams apple bobbed up and down as he blinked up at the ceiling, letting out a slow breath from his pursed lips as he scratched his head awkwardly.

I wanted to jump his bones I swear.

"I like your hair, you look cute." Harry suddenly said, trying to change the subject as he cleared his throat while I blinked at him.

"Fuck is it weird that I just called you cute- I mean your hair is, not that you're not cute I just-" He stuttered out, running his hands through his hair tugging at his roots as our eyes widened.

"No no it's all good, I was gonna say I like your cock- socks! I mean socks!" I fumbled out, slapping my hand over my mouth in shock as Harry's body visibly tensed.

"Socks! Socks!" I repeated like an idiot as I frantically pointed at his black socks on his feet while he nodded rapidly.

"Y-yeah thanks," Harry flushed, laughing nervously choosing to ignore my slip up as he lifted his foot up slightly from the floor and looked down at them.

"It was on sale so I got like four pairs of them."

"Nice dick." I nodded, staring down at his feet until Harry's head snapped up to stare at me in shock as I slapped my hand over my face.

"Pick! I meant nice pick, like good job picking your socks fuck oh my fucking god!" I said in frustration, quickly turning around to leave until I slammed my forehead against the wood, underestimating how close I was to the door.

"Fuck." I muttered, stumbling back a few steps as I rubbed at my forhead.

"You okay?" Harry asked in concern, grabbing ahold of my shoulder from behind as he stared down at me.

I looked up, our eyes meeting for a split second making Harry's cheeks flush immediatly as he let go of me.

I gulped and stumbled away a bit, trying not to trip as I headed for the door.

"I gotta go." I mumbled under my breath, opening the door and exiting the room before closing it.

"Uhh...." I heard Harry's deep voice say from the other side.

"Right, this is the fucking closet." I stated, opening the door and fast walking out of the closed space before heading straight to the actual exit, slamming the door shut behind me as I ran to the elevator without saying another word.

AN: Next update is in Harry's point of view ;)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.5K 34 16
"NO HARRY! I CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN! NOT AFTER LAST TIME!" I shouted, my breath fast and raspy, he did it again, he cheated again after all it took to g...
5.5K 88 29
He catches my chin in his warm hand. "I bet...you want me to kiss you right now." "H-Harry...?" I wanted him to kiss me...I wanted his lips on mine. ...
7.5K 254 35
"Leave me alone, I made it clear that I don't ever wanna see you again!" She yelled in my face, tears dripping from her eyes unto her beautiful skin...
1K 56 24
First Book in The BadTimes Series. "We will do this my way. If we play truth or dare we will do it my way. If I ask you to take off your clothes. You...