Killers ⇝ 5SOS ✓

asdflkjhg5sos

in which, lukes a serial killer OT4 CALM COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016 Еще

warnings and description
prlg
n : mss tmc bmb
tw : mr brghtsd
thr : smbdy tld m
fr : whn y wr yng
fv : ll th thngs v dn (+)
sx : hmn
svn : ml lk y mn t (+)
ght : rd my mnd
nn : spcmn
tn : dsprt
lvn : why d kp cntng
twlv : hrt f grl
thrtn : jst nthr grl
frtn : th rsng td
fftn : dstlnd fry tl
svntn : gdnght trvl wll
ghtn : fl t n my bns (+)
nntn : ths rvr s wld
twnty : lav th bbn n th shlf (+)
twnty n : ddlns nd cmmttmnts
twnty tw : jnny ws frd f mn
twnty thr : grt big sld
twnty fr : mttr f tm
twnty fv : wht dmn lv sng
twnty sx : ndy y str
twnty svn : bttl bn
twnty nn : blng (cnfssn f kng)
thrty : dnt sht m snt
thrty n : drt slddng (+)
thrty tw : ntrlud
thrty thr : flsh nd bn
thrty f : glmrs rck nd rll
thrty fv : jl th lmp f cl
thrty sx : lsng tch
thrty svn : nn tgr
thrty ght : trnqlz
thrty nn : crry m hm
plg
alternate ending
ltrnt ndng

sxtn : fr rsns nknwn

3.4K 230 127
asdflkjhg5sos

once the boys move in, the house will look like this

I have a new love for smosh, Anthony has a cat called pip which is me

-

On a Monday morning all the boys were getting ready for college and/or work, when Luke went down to get the mail, he had his coffee with him as he flicked through the names. Luke had two for himself, Michael had four, Ashton didn't have any but a hand written one from his family and Calum had one. Luke saw the medical sign on Calum's letter and he furrowed his brows.

Was this the letter who said who was the babies biological father?

Luke went back upstairs, he opened the apartment door and gave out the mail. Michaels were work related, one being his pay, he got around five or six hundred a week. Luke had his own wages, he got two hundred a week at the diner and so did Calum but the kiwi got paid monthly, that wage went towards the rent. Ashton opened his letter and read over it.

Calum opened his, biting his lip as he unfolded the paper. "Do you want to know?" He asked.

Michael and Luke looked to Cal, "The dad?" Mike asked.

"Yeah,"

Luke looked at Michael, "Only if you want to know, baby."

Michael nodded, "Tell us."

Calum read over it, "Luke's the dad."

Michael sighed, looking away. He wanted to be the dad. Luke took his hand making him look at the blond and force a smile. Luke kissed Michaels cheek, "You can be the dad with Ash, yeah?"

Michael nodded. "Congrats I guess."

"We have a house showing today." Ashton piped up, sensing the tension. "At four."

"I'll be done at college by then." Luke said, "We all will, Mike can you make it?"

"I'll tell my dad." Michael said softly, taking a gulp of his coffee.

After four o'clock, the four boys were walking to the front of the large family home, meeting the real estate lady, who wore a bright red blazer and black dress underneath. The boys shook her hand and she saw Calum's small tummy, "How far along are you?"

"Nearly sixteen weeks." Cal grinned.

"What are you hoping for?" She questioned, opening the front door of the house and pushing it open.

"We're all very indecisive right now." Calum answered chuckling.

The real estate lady, Linda, her name was, showed them the front room that would look out on to the street. "This is the dining room or the living room." She smiled.

The four boys stepped in and looked around, "It's nice." Ashton said, his hand holding Michaels. "It's plain, but we can paint the walls right?" Ashton said, looking to his boyfriends for support. "I can imagine this as the living room, like at Christmas the tree could be in the window."

Luke smiled, "Yeah I can see it. Let's look at the rest before you plan everything yeah?"

Ashton giggled, nodding.

The four of them went in to the room next to the one they'd just been in, "this could be the living room or dining room, I recommend it being the dining room as it is connected to the kitchen." She said.
She took them to the kitchen which was nice, wooden table tops and white cupboards and a matching fridge.

"This is so cute." Ashton sighed, "I'm already in love."

"It's in your price range." The real estate lady said, "Would you like to see upstairs?"

Ashton got distracted though, seeing double doors out of the kitchen in to a conservatory, it had a sofa in it already and a table next to it. There were another set of doors that led out in to a medium sized garden.

"I can picture the kids playing out here." Ashton said, glancing at his boys as he stepped outside. "I've always wanted a little garden. Luke can play football with the boys or something and I can plant pretty flowers or fruit and veg with Cal."

"Why is it so cheap?" Luke asked suddenly, "It's in the sixties."

"Well I'm told to fully disclose why it's so cheap--someone was murdered here." She said, making Luke's eyebrows raise.

Calum almost wanted to laugh at the irony: a lot more people could die on this property.

"I read there was a basement too." Luke said.

"The previous owners only used it for storage but it's big enough to be used for a gaming room or something."

"We'll put it to use." Luke chuckled.

"So what do you think about the house?"

The boys looked to one another, "We'll take it."

That night Michael and Luke went out to get Jas' rapist. Jas knew it was happening so Luke had been expecting a call, "Please let me come with you, I wanna see the fuckers face when he dies."

"You're not coming. You don't want to see it happen." Luke said.

"I'll do anything, literally, I'll suck your dick if I have to."

Luke chocked, "You're fifteen, you shouldn't want to do that. Especially after what happened to you."

"Luke--"

"I'm hanging up now, I'll call you tomorrow."

Before she could protest, Luke hung up.

Luke had Gareth's address and drove to it. He did the usual, breaking in and he drugged up Gareth before carrying the boy out of his house and putting him in to the back of the minivan. The room was already set up, so Luke stripped Gareth of his clothing before putting him on the table. Luke was wearing his apron, goggles and gloves. Luke woke Gareth up, smiling down at the kid. "Hey Gareth, you remember me?"

Gareth looked petrified, "Who the fuck even are you?"

"I'm a friend of Jasmine's you remember her? The girl you raped?" Luke pressed his finger to Gareth's forehead, "You got her pregnant you know? I was with her when she got her abortion because she didn't want to have a baby that reminded her of you. You make her sick and you make me sick."

"Please, let me go." He begged. "I'll move away from her, I liked her I swear."

"If you liked her, you would've stopped when she said no. She didn't want it. She didn't want you." Luke snapped.

"She did at first I swear."

"You're such a fucking liar. The way you smirked when I pinned you against the wall was enough to know you did it." Luke growled. "Mikey baby, you wanna give me the knife."

The knife was placed in to Luke's hand and not a second later it was in Gareth's chest. The boy gasped, before he stilled, his eyes wide open. Luke stared at him for a moment before pulling out the knife. After the two disposed of the body, Luke kissed Michael, telling him to head to bed before Luke went to Maggie who was just about to leave to go home. "Hey Mags." Luke called.

"Luke, honey." She smiled, hugging the blond boy. "How was the viewing?"

"It was great." Luke grinned, "We're getting it."

"So you'll be moving out soon?"

Luke nodded, "Yeah, thank you for helping me."

"It's okay, you helped me, I'll help you. I'm happy for you, and you deserve to have a family and to be happy."

Luke smiled, kissing her cheek, "Thank you again. Now you get home and do what you gotta do." Luke told her.

"See you tomorrow Luke."

Luke went up to the apartment, the boys already in bed. Luke stripped off as he walked towards the bedroom, he closed the door behind himself, before seeing the boys already cuddling. Ashton was on his phone, as Calum held him. Michael was behind Calum, a hand on his tummy.

Luke sighed softly and climbed in beside Ashton, letting the brunet rest his head on Luke's chest. "Baby, you okay?" He asked, running his hand through his hair.

Ashton nodded, "Did everything go okay?"

"Perfect." Luke sighed. "We should start packing stuff up soon. We're moving baby."

Ashton hummed, sitting up and straddling Luke. Ashton plugged in his phone to the charger beside where Calum's was plugged in. Ashton lay down flat on Luke's chest, closing his eyes. "'M tired." He mumbled.

Ashton kissed Luke's bare chest, Luke smiled and kissed his forehead, "Naptime then baby boy?"

"Yeah." Ash mumbled.

Calum cuddled up to Michael, who shuffled them both back towards the other two boys so they were close together. "Love you." Michael mumbled, his hand running across Calum's small bump. He secretly wished the baby was his, but he couldn't change it, the next one would be his hopefully.

"Love you too." Calum mumbled, closing his eyes, his hand on Ashton's back. "Love you two too."

Ashton lazily mumbled I love you and Luke whispered the three words in to Ashton's hair, rolling him over so he was next to Calum, pressed against his tummy. "Nighty night." Ashton mumbled.

-

My thumbs hurt :( goodnight everyone

(Right here there was a promo for invisible, so yeah go read that for gay Luke boyxboy with Reece)

I love you all a lot a lot a lot I'm vv grateful you exist

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

16.6K 124 103
5sos Oneshots Leigh

Фанфик

4.9K 92 12
•Angst •Fluff •Sickfics Requests Open - might take me a while to get to it tho
61.6K 730 71
all in the title
The Only Reason Luke

Фанфик

1.1K 37 20