Worry About Me Later •Niam

بواسطة niamlovechildren

Niall had his own problems while Liam did too.But one of the main ones is the small crush one had for the oth... المزيد

Prolugue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thriteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Author's note
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thrity-three
Thirty-four
Epilogue

Twenty-three

1.5K 58 21
بواسطة niamlovechildren

Niall walked downstairs,still in his pajamas.He heard Denise and Greg speaking while Theo babbled loudly as he was feed breakfast.

"Morning."He said calmly, not in the mood to eat as he was still a bit tired.Niall sat next to Theo's high chair.

"Good morning Ni"Denise smiled."I made eggs and bacon.If you want any."

"No thank you"He said politely."I'm not really hungry right now."

Denise nodded,as Greg spoke up."So what did you and Liam talk about?"

"Um, I don't know"Niall blushed, remembering their last conversation."Oh nevermind, that reminded me.Can I go over to his house today?"

"No-"

"Of course you can, honey"Denise smiled"Will his parents be there?"

"Yeah"Niall lied"thank you so much, love you!"He yelled as he rushed upstairs, texting Liam that he was able to go today.

Niall walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower as he waited for it to get warm.Putting on a song by three days grace as he undressed and hopped into the shower.

As he showered, he tried his best to smell good as he washed his hair with a vanilla scented shampoo and his mixed berry body wash.Niall shaved a bit so he didn't feel too self conscious about his hair.

After he dried himself off, he went infront of his closet to pick an outfit for today.He decided on a pair of tight dark-wash jeans and a black shirt with black and white zip up hoodie, along with his black and white nike shoes.

When he finish his routine, Niall looked at his phone to see that Liam asked if he wanted to be picked up.And as Niall answered 'no', he wanted to clear his head and prepare himself because he had nervous jitters in his stomach.

---

It was two in the afternoon, Niall had said he was on his way and Denise offered to drop him off.So he waited on the couch, playing with his phone.

They knew that what was gonna happen and Liam didn't know how to feel.No he wasn't a virgin, much to anyone's surprise really, he's a boy that started partying when he was less than twelve years old, smoking at thirteen and got his tattoos before high school, having sex wasn't much of a big deal.

But he knew it was for Niall, they had spoke about it before.Niall admitted he was a virgin, blushing of course, Liam cooed as he remembered.

His phone vibrated as he knew Niall was outside already, opening the door, he saw Niall climb out of Denise's white Mini van.Waving to Liam, looking flustered and nervous as he waved to Denise.

Liam walked over to Niall as he greeted him with a hug.Denise drove off Liam lead them inside."How are you babe?"He asked once they were inside.

"Fine, a bit nervous"Niall said shyly, his stomach filled with butterflies as he looked up at his dashing boyfriend.

"Don't be babe"Liam leaned down to whisper in Niall's ear."I love you alright?"

"I love you too, Li."Niall bashfully hid his face in Liam's chest.Liam wrapped his arms around Niall's waist, bring him closer.Niall giggled softly as he looked up at Liam, their lips connecting in a soft peck.

"Let's go upstairs, or do you wanna do it in the kitchen?"Liam jokingly asked.

Niall laughed softly, hitting Liam's chest.Liam chuckled as he grabbed Niall by the hand, leading him to his room.

The nervousness still there as the door was open.Nothing changed inside Liam's room, the basic decorations of the teenager's room was still there but Niall could feel the difference in the room.It felt different to him.

"You still okay with this right?"Liam asked, turning to face Niall, staring into his eyes wanting Niall to feel sure about it.

Niall knew he was nervous but he didn't feel that way because he didn't want to do it."Yes"He smiled.

Liam grinned, as he pulled Niall closer to him.His arms wrapping around his small waist as their lips finally connected.

At first, their mouth moved together passionately until Liam slowly nipped at Niall's lower lip, making him open his mouth.Soon, their seemingly innocent kiss turned into a kiss desperately wanting more.Their tongues clashed together, Niall's slim arms wrapped around Liam's neck.

Giggles left Niall's mouth as they pulled apart, feeling the tension in the room thicken.Liam's eyes memorized Niall, as Liam laid him down on to his bed.

The blonde look up at Liam as they began to kiss again, Liam laid on his side, his head leaning over as Niall position himself.

Liam sat up, prompting himself up as he looked down at Niall who breathed heavily.The brunet pulled off his white shirt, flinging it somewhere to find later.

Niall gasped silently, his eyes scanning over Liam's torso."You've never told me-"Liam had multiple tattoos on his skin, along with abs that Niall never pictured he would have.

"That I have abs?"Liam chuckled, watching as Niall snapped out of looking hungrily at him.

"Now I don't want to take me shirt off, you made me insecure."Niall pouted.

Liam's gaze soften,"You're beutiful Niall, don't compare yourself to me."He laughed"I'm just perfect so."

"Shut up"Niall laughed, slapping Liam's bare chest.

Liam grinned, tilting his head as he placed small kissed on Niall's neck.Sucking, nibbling and soothing over with his tongue as Niall grew a bruise below his ear.

"L-Liam."Niall groaned"Greg is gonna get mad."

"No he won't."Liam whispered sensually onto his skin.Tugging Niall's shirt over his head swiftly, leaving both men half naked.

"I-I"Niall said shyly.

"What's wrong babe?"Liam asked.

"Can I suck you off?"Niall whispered, feeling his face heat up.

"Y-yeah"Liam said surprised, to be honest he would have thought he would have to do most of the work.

Liam laid on his back as Niall straddled his thighs.His fingers fiddling with Liam's belt.The brunet chuckled as he help Niall out, Niall nervously pulled down Liam's joggers.

Niall huffed, feeling overly warm as he knew he was blushing hard.Slowly peeling off Liam's underwear.Revealing his half-flaccid cock,Niall timidly wrapped his small half around Liam.Slowly begging to flick his wrist, watching Liam as his face contorted into pleasure.

The blonde repositioned himself, Liam sat up at the foot of the bed while Niall crouched onto his knees on the floor.Niall grasped Liam's member again, working his hand over Liam's shaft.Pumping slowly as he teased Liam.

Liam groaned as Niall slowly kitten licked the tip, sending a wave a sensitivity over his body.Niall let Liam's hard cock slowly pass through his lip, not being able to take more than half as he gagged.

"Take it easy, darling."Liam caressing Niall's face, Niall shivered, feeling the sensualness in Liam's voice only making him harder.

Soon enough, Niall thought he knew how to do it.Sloppily he bobbed his head as he jerked the shaft that he couldn't fit in his mouth.

Niall was a boy, so he pretty much knew what felt good and what didn't so, Niall did as thought what would feel good on himself.

Liam agreed completely, mostly groaning and bucking his hips as Niall continued to pleasure him.

"Niall!"Liam groaned loudly, running his hands through Niall's blonde hair.

Niall's eyes met Liam's as his tongue swirled around his head.Liam knew he was close, gently pulling Niall off.Leaving Niall looking questionably at him.

"Lay on your back,baby."Liam whispered as he moved to his drawers, making Niall wait anxiously.

Until Liam spread Niall's legs open, standing between him as Liam uncapped a small bottle ,of what Niall thought,to be lube.

"You still fine with this right?"Liam asked.

"Yes."Niall said confidently, helping his boyfriend pull of the rest of his clothing.

Soon enough, Liam pressed his slicked digit into Niall's rim.Niall hissed a bit, never having anything there before.

Liam leaned down, pressing their lips together, sloppily making out as Liam thrusted his finger.Niall groaned as Liam slipped another finger, moving quickly in and out.

"Liam"Niall panted, arching his back as he felt Liam hit his prostate, feeling the pleasure take over his body.

Liam smirked into Niall's neck, continuing to suck small hickeys into his pale skin.Deciding he couldn't take it anymore, Liam lined up his third finger beside the other.Hearing Niall whimper at the being streched.

"Do you want me to stop?"Liam asked, raising his head to look carefully into Niall's eyes.

"No, no.Keep going."Niall breathed, his chest rising as it still maintained the flush.

Liam nodded, scissoring his fingers, curving his fingers to pressed Niall's bundle of nerves.Niall bucked his hip, Liam knew it was a sign of him being close so he pulled out his fingers slowly.

"Liam!"Niall whined, looking up at Liam in desperation.All Liam did was smirk as he pulled out a a wrapped condom, tearing it open as Niall giggled nervously.

The brunet rolled it on as he looked at Niall, their eyes connecting.Niall nodded, trusting Liam completely.Liam lined up his tip, slowly thrusting as as he gave Niall time to adjust himself.The blue eyed boy's face contorted as he showed discomfort,Liam grabbed Niall's hand, squeezing it gently.A sign to show him that it was okay.

After a few moments, of letting Niall get comfortable. He gave Liam a signal to keep going.Liam slowly pulled his hips back, then slowly thrusted back.

This continued for a little, until Liam picked up his pace, leaving Niall moaning lowly."Louder baby, I want to hear you"Liam groaned into Niall's neck.

"Liam"Niall moaned loudly, leaving Liam smirking into his neck.

Soon enough, Liam pressed Niall's prostate, Niall couldn't contain himself, he arched his back as his hips bucked.

Liam groaned as he saw Niall's, puffy lips, flushed skin and wanting body language.His hips continued to thrust as Niall grabbed his hand, squeezing his hands as the adrenaline ran through his vain.

Niall could feel the burning in his stomach,"Liam I'm gonna-"

"Go ahead,baby."Liam said desperately, knowing he was close as well.

Niall came over his and Liam's stomach, a loud throaty moan escaping between his puffy pink lips.Liam raspy groaned, feeling Niall clench around him, exploding into the condom.

He continued to thrust, letting both come down their highs.Niall stopped panting to whimper loudly as Liam pull out, disposing of the condom.

Liam helped Niall under the covers as he laid beside his boyfriend.

Niall stared at Liam, a large smile on his face as he stared up at his boyfriend."I love you,Liam."

Liam grinned, pulling Niall closer together as their bare limbs tangled together."I love you too, babe." Their lips connecting as they knew from then on that their love was more than what they could explain.

----
1833 words

Im really sorry that the smut was shit, I'm not good at anything tbh.

•J

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.7K 316 13
This is a story that @Libs993 have been working on in private message. It is a One D family story where Harry and Liam are the parents and then NIal...
28.5K 1K 21
Neymar couldn't tell Leo the truth, so he wrote him letters, ones he'd never planned on letting Leo read. (Neymessi)
27.2K 455 34
Y/n is a normal fan girling over stray kids, little did she know she will meet the love of her life and even get married to him
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong