Where My Heart Is... [BoyxBoy]

By SuckedInByBooks

[COMPLETED] Kevin Turner has been in love with his best friend, Thomas Jacobs for as long as he can remember... More

Foreword
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 12
Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 13
Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 14
Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 15
Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 16
Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 17
Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 19
Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 20 [Ending]

Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 18

15.3K 377 19
By SuckedInByBooks

here's the latest chapter...

guys i got really bored writing this chapter so it might suck real bad...i just wanted to finish this story...i have a lot on my plate...BLAME MY IMAGINARY FRIEND can you see him ---> *..... * <---- he's over there... :D

anyways enjoy this chapter that i really really hate :/

pic's of Ashley :))

Video link is this afternoon by nickelback...why?? COZ I BLOODY LIKE IT!!

*peace* <3

~Ashley's POV~

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I couldn’t find it. I searched all over the room for it. Last night while the boys were watching their millionth movie, I snuck upstairs because I wanted to sleep on a warm comfortable bed. I tripped over a pair of shoes lying in the middle of the floor. Bingo! I found my phone. It was still ringing. I quickly picked it up before the person hung up.

“Hello?”

“Good day, is this Ms. Ashley Henderson speaking?” a male phone said.

“Uhh yes it is.”

“I’m calling from UCLA to enquire about your acceptance letter.”

I was more attentive at this point. I moved to sit on the bed.

“Yes, when will be receiving it?”

“Receiving it? Ms. Henderson, we’ve already sent it.”

“What?” I asked in shock. “But no letters from the university came to my house.”

The man remained silent for a while. I heard the ruffling of papers before he spoke again.

“The address the letter was sent to was…” he gave me the address he had.

“No, no. that’s not my address. I live a couple of streets down from there. Could I request that the letter be sent again?” I asked in my sweetest voice.

“I’m sure that could be arranged. I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

“Oh, that’s not a problem. Thank you. Bye.” I hung up the phone and put it on the nightstand.

Stupid assholes. How did they end up working there if they couldn’t even read a simple address? How did they even end up working at all?

I quietly made my way downstairs after freshening up. I almost fainted out of shock. The place looked like a total dump. I walked through the lounge, well barely having any place to walk at all. The boys were snoring as if they were in a snoring competition. I picked up the empty beer bottles and put them on the table.

“Freaking assholes. What do I look like, their maid?” I said mumbling to myself.

I went to the kitchen and came back with a big black plastic bag. I started putting all the dirt in there. I cleaned up the popcorn from the popcorn fight Kevin and I had last night. Then I swept the lounge and threw the trash out. After all my cleaning, these jerks were still sleeping like kings. Time to rise and shine jerks. I went to the broom closet and pulled out my ‘weapon’. I plugged it in and pressed the power button. Yes, I’d gotten my desired result. I should totally use he vacuum cleaner more often.

“What the fuck Ash?” Tom said jumping up.

“Yea, what gives?” Kev said rubbing his eyes.

“Babe, seriously. Did you have to wake us up like that?” Chad said rubbing his head. Poor baby, I think he knocked it against the coffee table.

I laughed at all of them. “Serves you right. Do you know I had to clean the entire place?”

They finally took in their surroundings. I heard muffled sorry’s   from all of them.

“That’s cool. But as punishment for you guys and a reward and celebration for me, you can treat me to breakfast somewhere.” I smiled hopefully at them.

“Celebration for what?” Kev asked getting up from the sofa.

“I got accepted into UCLA!” I screamed. Even if there was no music, I started dancing around the room.

“Congratulations Ash.” Kev said hugging me.

“Congratulations babe, I knew you’d get in.” Chad said coming over and kissing me on my cheek.

“I’m happy for you.” Tom said. Wow it sure took him long enough.

“Okay, so where do you want to go?” Kev said. My grin widened thought for a while before screaming. “McDonalds!”

“McDonalds?” tom asked raising his eyebrow. “You go there every other morning.”

“So what? I love it there. I could eat McDonalds all day long. Well not too much or else I’d get sick, but you get my point.” I said smiling.

“It’s a bummer that those stupid people sent my acceptance letter to the wrong address. The new one will be here in a few days.”

“Hey, at least you got in. that’s all that matters. But anyway, tonight you’re all mine. I have a special surprise for you.” Chad said grinning at me.

“Ooh a surprise. What is it? Tell me, tell me.” I said pulling on his arm.

“You’ll find out tonight.” He leaned down and kissed me. Hmm, kissing my boyfriend first thing in the morning, well not technically, but I think I should just skip breakfast. My stomach growled protesting against my thought.

“Fine, but could you guys hurry up? I’m hungry.” I said pouting and rubbing my stomach.

“Yea, whatever. Give us about thirty minutes.” Kev said waking to the kitchen.

“I’ll use the bathroom in the hall. You guys can use Kevin’s room.” Chad said walking away from us.

Since I was halfway done with getting dressed, I decided to relax on the sofa. Damn that felt good.

The boys kept their promise because within thirty minutes, they were all dressed and ready to go. I myself had gotten fully dressed while I was waiting.

“You ready to go?” I asked them. They all nodded. “Great.”

I grabbed my cell phone and shoved it into my pocket. The others followed suit. We got into Chad’s car and made our way McDonalds.

“So two of us already got our letters, now we’re just waiting for Tommy’s.” Kev said taking a bite out of his burger.

“Hmm.” I agreed. I couldn’t say anything since my mouth was also full.

“Actually I…” the rest of his sentence was muffled because he was chewing on the food in his mouth. At least his not talking with his mouth full.

“Actually you, what?” I said trying to get him to talk.

“I already…” h picked up his cool drink and took a sip of it.

I snatched the cup away from him and stared him down.

“Spit it out, and I don’t mean the cool drink.”

“I uhh…I already got my letter.” We all gasped. This asshole had been keeping it a secret from us all this time.

“You did? Tommy why didn’t you tell us sooner?” Kev said putting a hand on tom’s arm.

“Well, when I got kicked out, I didn’t think it was so important anymore. I was going to ditch college and just get a job.” He said chewing on a fry.

“I guess that’s understandable.” Kev said.

“This is awesome.” I said suddenly overjoyed. “We’re actually going off to college.”

“Count me out, since I’m already in college.” Chad said grinning at us.

“Whatever old man.” Tom said punching him lightly on the arm. “So Kev and I are off to New York and Ash is staying here, what about you then?”

“Uhh, I don’t really have any plans yet.” Chad replied.

I kissed him on the cheek. I knew that no matter where in the world we were, we’d always be faithful to each other.

“Let’s get out of here. We can go chill in the mall.” Chad said to Tom.

“Can we come with?” I asked excited.

“Uhh…sure, but this is cousin bonding time. You and Kev can go watch a movie or something.” It sounded like he really wanted to spend some time with Tom.

I raised one eyebrow and he gave me a cocky grin. “Kev, we’ll watch a movie while these two over here go do their thing.”

He shrugged. “Yea sure, whatever.”

Kevin and I were walking towards the cinema. I hoped there interesting movies showing. We settled for The Zookeeper. We paid for our tickets and bought our popcorn and drinks since there were about five minutes till the movie started.

We came out of the theatre still laughing. It was a good movie. I had to get it on DVD when it came out. I wonder where Chad and Tom were right now. Oh well, no use bothering about it now. I pulled Kevin by the arm towards the stores. It was certainly time for me to buy a new dress. Kev was reluctant at first but soon complied once I told him I’d go wherever he wanted to later.

We were walking around the mall when I spotted the perfect dress. It would definitely go perfect with the shoes I’d just bought. I had to have it. I dragged Kev into the store to buy the dress that was about to be mine.

After spending the entire day at the mall, we went back to Kev’s house. Chad went home alone. Heaven knew what was going on in that boys mind.

A couple of hours later my phone rang. “Hey babe.”

“Hey Ash. Be ready in about two hours. I’ll be there to pick you up.” Chad said then hung up.

Two hours went by quicker than I imagined. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a red cocktail dress with cute little red shoes to match. They had sparkly stripes and a bow on the side. My hair was curled and neatly rested on one shoulder. I looked drop-dead gorgeous. Even if I had to say so myself.

Chad picked me up a couple of minutes later and he was awed as well. He took me to a nice restaurant down town. The environment was romantic yet calm and relaxing.

“So, I remember you saying you had a surprise for me?” I said playing with my fork.

“Yes, this.” he pulled out an envelope from his jacket. He handed it over to me and I gasped when I read it. It was a letter stating that his request to be transferred from his university in New York to California had been approved. This meant that…that. Oh my God! I Love my boyfriend. I’ll scream it to the world if he wanted me to. I FUCKING LOVE MY BOYFRIEND!

“Chad this is…this…” I started crying. I couldn’t believe he’d actually do something like this…for me.

“Yea, I wanted to be closer to you. It would have killed me to be so far from you.”

“Aww I love you Chad.” I said wiping the remainder of my tears.

“I love you too Ashley.” He leaned over the table and we shared a sweet kiss.

***

A/N anywaaaays..chapter 19 is next then well obviously Chapter 20. i am sad to say that Chapter 20 will be the last chapter for this story... :( i think i'm going to cry.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.5K 20
[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each other. Sometimes they like to mess around...
133K 4.3K 45
Tyler Kennedy, likes to be called TK. He's a freshman in high school, and loves soccer. He is also a survivor. He is gay and he is just trying to mov...
54.3K 2.1K 36
Myles is comfortable happy where he is, a family who loved him and a best friend who accepts him. After his break-up with his four year long boyfrien...
9.6K 564 18
[BoyXBoy] - Not-Quite-16 year old Hayden Davis finds himself seeking shelter in the Arizona desert with his mom after his dad's deportation and the f...