Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)

Por __GooDVibez__

You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have anot... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
#LaurenIsOurPrincess
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#DinahDefenseSquad
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
The End
Sequel
Truth Behind Lies

Thanks!

2.6K 51 0
Por __GooDVibez__

Oh goodness! I just checked the reads of this fanfic and I can't help but scream! :O you guys are amazing I can't believe this story got 151 k reads! :') you guys are amazing this made my 2016 you guys don't even understand!! This only motivates me to write more not only for me but for you guys as well! You guys are my muses for all the stories to be written soon! I love you all!! Have a safe and exciting and awesome 2016!! I love you guys! So so much!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Love you all!(did I mention that already) love you guys!

-GooDvibes

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.9K 256 26
It's a Camren fanfic. Fifth Harmony after 4 years of success they break up in the most tragic way. The only ones that continued their career is Laure...
28.9K 852 17
Three years later, music artist Paige must face her past once again. When an upset in her career leads Simon Cowell to think she needs some assistanc...
12.2K 380 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...
245K 4.9K 40
Lauren Jauregui is your average teenage girl. During her Summer break she has no intentions but to spend it with her four best friends. That all chan...