BIGBANG Imagines and Prefrenc...

By pureyoongism

Imagines/Scenarios and Prefrences with BIGBANG. Requests are always open! More

How You Met
Where He Takes You On A Date
Where He Likes To Go With You
Fact Book Written About You
When He Is On Tour
Threatening Him
Matching Tattoos
His Goodnight Text To You
Watching A Movie
Seems Like It
When On Period
Menstrual Jokes
How To Sleep
Help me!
Valentine's Day Surprise
What He Does That Turns You On
His Big Magazine Cover
How You Fall Asleep
SPECIAL: Your Age
Bigbang Interviewed About Your Relationship
Cute Things He Says To You
Shopping For You
How He Calls You
How You Call Him
He Finds Out You Read Smut About Him
Busted
Matching Lockscreen
What He Does That Turns You On
"You should be studying."
When You Are Bored
Art
His Goodnight Text To You
What He Likes To Do For You
What You Do That Annoys Him
You Annoy Him
PDA
Taking Care Of Him
You Know How I Feel
He Acts Childish
Truth Is
Where You Go On A Vacation
On Vacation
Jealous Running Man
When You're Insecure
Wedding Dresses
SNL Korea
Happy Birthday Ji!
Pickup Lines
He Proposes
Your Favorite Quote of His
Sunday Pizza Date
Things He Says That Show That He Cares About You
I missed you
What He Gets You For Your Birthday
Things You Do For Him
When He's Drunk
I've failed
Living Together
Bad Pickup Lines
He Disturbs You While Studying
I've failed pt.2
T.O.P Set of Imagines
First 'I love you'
He Gives You The Silent Treatment
Mentor pt.1
Guys, help!
He Finds Out You're Pregnant
Sickness Alarm
Midnight
18.08.1988

First Kiss

10.5K 192 21
By pureyoongism

Imagine #3

G-Dragon :

"Did you have a nice time?" He asked as he leaded you to your house's front door, late at night.

He had taken you on a date to a expensive restaurant.

"Of course." You replied. "I always have a great time with you. Anywhere." You added as he smirked and you truly meant it.

This wasn't your first date. You had hung out with Jiyong many other times. You were almost a couple. Almost, because... he hadn't kisses you yet.

As you reached the entrance, you turned to face him. "So..." He started. "So...?" You asked. You thought he was gonna goodnight you with a hug as always.

Instead, he climbed one more step on the stairs. He leaned closer to you, his eyes starring into yours. You knew what was coming. And you realised that you knew right, as Jiyong cupped your face and kissed your lips.

Your hands on his chest, his hands now to your neck, it was a long, sweet kiss, gentle and calm, as the moment quiet was.

After that, you shared many more kisses before you actually stepped through that door of your house and in it.

Taeyang:

It was a summer morning and you were sitting on a bench at a park, next to Youngbae. You were wearing a yellow, short skirt and a light blue crop top and white sandals.

Youngbae was playing with your long, wavy hair as you were telling him about last night's party with your friends, the one he hadn't attended cause of a concert.

"And that's how Nick ended up in the full of ice tub and Sue broke up with him." You finished your storytelling. "Crazy stuff seems to happened last night, huh? " He more stated than asked. You nodded."Had you fun?" He asked eventually. "Just a little..." you said. "I would have had a better time with you there. It's always better with you, Youngbae. "

You turned around to face him and you both flashed a smile. "So what's the plan for today?" You asked your boyfriend, who always had something planned for you two. "Nothing really. " He said and you pulled out a surprised look on your face. "It's just something I need to do." He said.

He took your hands and pulled your body closer to his. Then ,looking straight at your eyes, he connected his lips with yours.

It was a sweet and gentle kiss. The warm, weak wind blowing your hair and his hands pulling you even closer from your waist. When the kiss broke, you both couldn't help but smile.

"So what's your plans?" You asked once again. "I was thinking of getting some ice cream." He said and you stood up while laughing.

You knew there was no way he hadn't planned something!

TOP:

It was a cold night at spring. You and Seunghyun had just left the place you'd ate and you were walking down a big street, looking at the shops' windows and chatting.

Seunghyun had his one arm around your waist, holding you and his other hand was in his pocket. You were in a mini burgundy skirt ,a black top with long sleeves and black ,short boots. It was cold outside, and your black lether jacket wasn't enough warm.

"Look at that dress!" He showed you a purple dress, worn by a window doll. "It's just like the one you have." He said. "That's because it is the one I have." You giggled.

Your boyfriend noticed that you were freezing. "(Y/N)! " He said. "You're freezing cold!" He took his coat off and gave it to you. You denied but he said he was okay with his blazer.

You put it on your shoulders, not bothering to wear the sleeves too. You looked up at him. His face was closer to yours. As you were about to turn around he spoke.

"Stay still." He whispered. "There's something I want to do." You obeyed and he came even closer. He put his arm around your waist again and pulled you closer. With his other hand he removed a strand of hair covering your face and behind the ear he put it. Then your kiss connected.

It was your first kiss. It was soft and smooth and you felt something burning inside you, a spark. You kissed him back and the kiss became ever more passionate.

Soon, you pulled away, as you need to take a moment and breathe. You smiled and he smiled too and then you kissed again.

Seungri :

You were walking to your house when you saw Seungri at the other side of the street. He came towards you as you waved at him. He told you he was done with working for the day and invited you on a date for coffee. It wasn't very late at evening, the sun was still shining and your parents wouldn't be home yet so you agreed.

You were walking for several minutes and talking and you decided to take the coffee and drink it while walking do you didn't sit at the café.

One hour later and you were still having fun. He was chasing you in the neighbourhoods when he caught you.

"GOT YA!" He shouted from relief as he had finally caught you.

You screamed and laughed.

"Shh! " Seungri shushed you and laughed too. "What are you gonna do to me?" You asked playfully, since you had been defeated and he would punish you. "Hm... I'm gonna...kiss you." He said and turned you around, smirking.

You immediately pulled out a serious expression, although you liked the idea. "You can't kiss me." You said calmly and seriously. You didn't mean it though. You wanted him to kiss you so much. But you also wanted to tease him. So you did your best in acting.

"But I am." He smirked. "I always get what I want."

He broke into laughing. "Why are you laughing?" He smiled. "Always..get what... what you want.. haha...good one , Seungri " you said through your laugh.

He tried to look offended but he couldn't because he wasn't as much good at acting as you. So instead, he grabbed your face and kissed your lips.

You were both smiling and after pulling away from your first, goofy kiss, you broke down laughing. And after that, when you were both calm again, you shared another kiss, more serious than the other one.

Daesung :

You had invited him over your house. With Daesung, you had been on two dates with, but he hadn't made a move so you thought that he might not have an interest in you. But you had come pretty close and he was now one of your best friends and you had a lot of fun with him.

He came quiqly because he enjoyed spending time with you, since you were a good friend to him too.

As time went by, you both got hungry and had a strange need for chocolate chip cookies so you started cooking.

You were baking the first cookie sheet and making the second one. But soon a playful fight with the dough started and you both got dirty with chocolate chips in your shirts and dough everywhere, even in your hair.

"Eat that, D-Lite!" You shouted and threw him a ball that was supposed to be meant for a cookie.

He ducked and avoided the ball. "You missed!" He cheered and laughed. He got out a spray he was hiding behind his back and sprayed whipped cream all over your face. Thankfully, it wasn't left enough in the tube.

You screamed and whipped the cream away from your eyes. You looked at the mirror. There was a little cream on your cheeks and mouth and a chocolate chip had melted on your forehead.

"You're gonna pay for that, Daesung!" You threatened smirking and turned to see him standing where he stood, in the middle of the messy kitchen. But he was close to you.

He leaned in closer to you and kissed you on the lips. You were confused but kissed him back anyways. When he let go of the kiss, a minute after, you saw him licking his lips and realise yours hadn't had anymore cream on them.

"What...what was that?" You started asking but then laughed the sentence out. "Sorry." He said. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time now but I wasn't sure if you felt the same way about me. But it was that..."

"Dae." You interrupted him.

"What?"

"Shut up and kiss me."

And he did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 129 7
Scenarios That BTS would each feel if you died.
191K 2.5K 100
These are imagines and preferences about a Korean boyband named BIGBANG. CHECK THEM OUT!!! VIPs WHERE ARE YOU ALL AT???
23.8K 1K 36
Requests (Open✅ | Closed) Have you ever wondered 'how your wedding with Jungkook will be like?' or 'How, you, a mafia leader found yourself dating...
13.3K 244 37
Kpop idols imagines, scenarios, fan fictions whatever you call it. I hope you like my work. Requests/suggestions are open, feel free to let me know...