Cliché [COMPLETE]

By Chingyonce

"Take it! Just take it!" I demanded in annoyance, springing my whole body out as I tackled Harry from behind... More

Ch. 1 - You killed him with your bible
Ch. 2 - That jawline though
Ch. 3 - You got nice orbs
Ch. 4 - Inches deep in your mom
Ch. 5 - Yes Daddy
Ch. 6 - Catch these hands
Ch. 7 - Get wrecked son
Ch. 8 - I'm his good girl
Ch. 9 - Butt sweat
Ch. 10 - Obama care
Ch. 11 - Strictly platonic
Ch. 12 - Take my virginity
Ch. 14 - Nice dick
Ch. 15 - I'm a good boy
Ch. 16 - Bathe in holy water
Ch. 17 - Stripper legs
Ch. 18 - Five dollar foot long
Ch. 19 - Your vagina is cheap
Ch. 20 - Mid-dab
Ch. 21 - Vanilla boy
Ch. 22 - Eh'm a barbeh gurl
Ch. 23 - Fuck-you-up cappucino
Ch. 24 - ¡Toro toro!
Ch. 25 - Lisa's Boy
Ch. 26 - Bad boy look
Ch. 27 - Happy
Ch. 28 - Short cake
Ch. 29 - Angry make up sex
Ch. 30 - You just killed Bambi
Ch. 31 - Every kiss begins with...
Ch. 32 - Vanilla chocolate swirl
Ch. 33 - Another one
Ch. 34 - Man Period
Ch. 35 - Tampon Basket
Ch. 36 - Stop
Ch. 37 - She Dead Now
IMPORTANT
Ch. 38 - A weem-ba-wah
Ch. 39 - Thank dah lord
Trailer (ू•ᴗ•ू❁)
Ch. 40 - James Bond
Ch. 41 - Balls not Udders
Ch. 42 - Stripper Penguin
Ch. 43 - Woah Mama
Ch. 44 - Natalie's Straight
Ch. 45 - You're Adopted
Ch. 46 - First Love
Ch. 47 - Fanfic Logic
Ch. 48 - Olivia
Ch. 49 - Bad Boy
E P I L O G U E
I'm Sorry
Real Sequel is up
NOMINATED!
New Story coming this Fall 2023
Tiktok for Updates
PREORDERS FOR WHEN WE ALIGNED AVAILABLE ON AMAZON

Ch. 13 - John Green but horny

74.7K 4.5K 12.2K
By Chingyonce

Virgins.

Pure, innocent, they tend to get pretty flustered easily just at the mere mention of sex.

You know, the whole blushing and stuttering kinda deal.

So take all of those facts and stereotypes you know about virgins, and just throw it out the window.

Throw it out.

It's gone.

The typical virgin characteristics are flying out into the air and never coming back because for some reason, all of that didn't apply to Harry's situation.

I'm just surprised as you, I was expecting some innocent adorable stuttering to leave his lips, heck, I was even waiting for that adorable blush to appear all over his cheeks.

No.

I watched as Harry's green eyes widened a bit, blinking a few times surprised at what he had just said as well before a slow, almost proud smile spread over his face as he pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth, eyeing me before nodding slowly.

"Yes Nat, I am a virgin." Harry confirmed, his voice deep and sensual as our eyes locked, the rest of the world stopping in slow motion as I gaped up at him.

"What the actual fuck Harry." I blurted out, trying to regain my composure as he chuckled making his dimples prominent.

"There she is! There's the pedophile that tried to flash my little boy!" A woman screamed from across the room, causing me to snap back to reality as Harry and I turned our heads to find the "Titties" kid's mother pointing at me in rage.

"You have got a lot of explaining to do.." I snapped, gripping onto the front collar of Harry's shirt as he smirked down at me with amusement in his eyes before we bolted out of the pit, spilling and tripping over plastic balls as the security chased us out of the building.

++

"You're lying." I claimed as Harry continued to toss the tennisball in his hand from across the room, biting his lip to keep from smiling as he looked up at the ceiling  to catch the object.

"How so perrito?" He teased, finally looking at me as he tilted his head to the side in an innocent manner making his brown hair flop to the side a bit.

"Oh come on, the banging on the walls, the moaning, the milf!" I said in frustration, pacing back and forth as I stared at him unconvinced with his claim.

He chuckled, looking totally at ease with the situation as I hypervenilated in front of him.

It was like his whole demeanor changed after I had asked if he was a virgin.

I mean, what was even up with that?

"You do know there are more than one ways to make a woman moan and cum without actually having sex right?" Harry casually said with a raise of his eyebrow, a smirk on his face as he looked up at me and leaned forward resting his toned arms over his knees.

"What about the wall banging? The headboard wouldn't just bang against the wall like that just by foreplay-"

"You're right." He cut in in a stern voice, a teasing look in his dark green eyes as he stood on his feet, nearing me with a mischevious grin.

"Not unless I had tied or maybe even handcuffed her to the headboard, making her tug and beg for me as I fucked her wet slit with my tongue and fingers." Harry rasped out, his voice husky and deep as my breath hitched when he continued to slowly make his way towards me.

"Saint Harold!" I said, faking a gasp as my eyes widened at his words before a mocking grin made its way to my face when he clenched his jaw in anger.

I felt the air immediatly leave my lungs when he slammed my back against the wall, pinning my hands with his face only inches away from mine.

"I told you not to call me that." He breathed in a dangerously low voice, his eyes flickering over my face as I willed myself not to look away from him.

"Don't the girls find it weird when you get them all riled up and you don't even finish the deal at the end." I retorted, trying to free myself to no avail as his grip on my wrists tightened slightly.

"I don't think they'd be complaining much after their nineth orgasm." He swiftly said, making me do a double chin as I stared up at him, my eyes practically bulging out of my sockets making him chuckle at my reaction.

"I like to pleasure women and I really like when women pleasure me. Think about it, I'm so good I can make a girl orgasm ten times in one night just by my mouth and hands, can you imagine what it would be like if I actually wanted to fuck them." He rasped out, his intense eyes never leaving mine as I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Why don't you just do it then? Follow that Nike brand saying and just do it." I taunted, still lost as I tried to search his face.

"When I have sex I don't want  to just pummel into some tight hole of a woman whose name I will never remember later on. What I want is the whole experience, if I'm going to do it I want to do it right," He began, his face serious and his voice genuine as I was held captive under his gaze.

"I want to wait for the right person. When I'm burying myself deep into a woman, I want every sensation in my body to be at peek, to drive me even more to the edge and that means my emotions as well. When I come undone inside her wet heat, still thrusting until her body is twitching with pleasure I want our eyes to connect right as we orgasm, to show the raw emotion and connection between us that can never be expressed in any other way." He rasped in my ear, his lips tickling my skin as my breathing hitched.

"Jesus Christ you're like a John Green but horny! Let me go!" I snapped in annoyance, my patience wearing thin as my body pricked at his words, my skin tingling in an agonizingly slow burning sensation as I grit my teeth in annoyance.

"Flustered Nat?" Harry mused, smirking down at me as I struggled under his grip.

I literally flipped this bitch over my back a few hours ago why the hell can't I just get him off me.

"Okay what about the mom." I growled, panting from all the energy I had used on freeing myself.

"Oh her, yeah, she gave me a real nice blowjob... I didn't even have to do anything to her, the woman was so desperate to have a dick in her mouth bigger than her husband's four inch she was practically begging for me." He shrugged casually as he smiled at the memory.

"You know, this conversation would be a lot less awkward if you just backed up outta my personal space." I hissed, raising my knee ready to hit him in the stomach.

"Well I don't think you have a lot of say in it do you, you wanted to know and I'm telling you." Harry growled, narrowing his eyes at me as he lowered his head down and smirked at me.

I let out a frustrated huff before bringing my head up, going on my tiptoes until my lips brushed against the corner of his mouth causing his whole body to go rigid at my small peck before I pulled back.

It was just a slight feather-like brush of my lips on his skin, if he blinked he would've missed the whole thing since it lasted less than a millesecond.

But he didn't miss it, in fact, his intense gaze bore into mine, surprise clear in his green eyes as his jaw clenched.

"I would've kissed your lips but now that I know where your mouth has been the past few days-"

"I don't see you in that way Nat." Harry finally said, cutting me off as he let go of my wrists and slowly backed away, a frown on his face as he looked at me.

"Oh." I stated, blinking at him with my back still pressed against the wall before I nodded slowly in understanding.

"My bad man, I shouldn't have-"

"No it's- I'm sorry Nat. When I said you weren't my type I mean like... I just see you as just a friend kind of thing." Harry explained, a pained look over his face as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It's fine," I smiled, waving my hand in the air dismissively before snorting to myself.

"Yeah I mean, to be honest I have been thinking about pleasuring you for a while but now that you kissed me I realized I don't really feel that way towards you you know." He stated with a smile, tucking his hands into the pockets of his jeans as my jaw dropped.

"Are you saying I could've had one hundred something orgasms if I didn't peck the side of your mouth." I scoffed, immediatly regretting my actions as he laughed and nodded.

"Well, that's just my life right there." I groaned, rolling my eyes with a smile and leaning my back against the wall as he chuckled in response.

"You're suddenly being very straight forward tonight." I teased, poking his stomach as I raised my brow at him.

"If you can be straight forward so can I." He shrugged, pursing his lips as he leaned against the wall across from me.

This was such a big obstacle for my story, I obviously couldn't pursue the whole good girl bad boy roleplay when the bad boy didn't even see me that way.

I looked up at Harry who was staring down at me, nudging his arm playfully with mine making him smile and avert his gaze to his feet.

At least I got a good friend out of this whole thing.

"Friends?" I smirked, raising my hand up for his as his eyes flickered from my extended hand to my face.

"Friends." Harry confirmed, nodding as he grabbed my hand and shook it.

"Nah brothah you gotta do the whole shoulder bump." I explained with a smile, gripping his hand tightly in mine, tugging his body to me until our shoulders bumped together causing him to laugh.

"You sure are something else Nat." Harry chuckled, shaking his head at me as we retracted our hands back and continued to lean against the wall.

"So are you, my little virgin bad boy." I mocked causing him to ruffle my hair in annoyance as I swatted at his hands instantly in irritation.

"Hey Nat, as a friend, can I confess something?" Harry suddenly asked as I tried to flatten the stray hairs on my head.

"Course man, what's up?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair before turning to look up at him with a curious look.

He took in a deep breath, closing his eyes and rubbing his face before turning back down to look at me.

"I think I might be in love with Lisa."

AN: Plot twists! Plot twists everywhere and there's even more to come GET READY FOR YOU FEELINGS TO GET FUCKED OVER MUAHAHHAA all the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.3K 53
" Addison, I swear its not what it looks like." " To me, it seems like you like me." I feel stupid for letting Addison know that I like her. ~~~ Or i...
2.4M 59.1K 38
#1 in Thriller /15-05-18/ "I want her", he says in a deep voice, causing me to shiver. His hair and eyes are the same color as the sky at night and h...
10.6K 375 19
He slowly crept towards me, blocking any pathway of escape. "Elle," he breathed in that husky voice of his, "I want you to want me." "You're not as i...
2.5K 34 16
"NO HARRY! I CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN! NOT AFTER LAST TIME!" I shouted, my breath fast and raspy, he did it again, he cheated again after all it took to g...