The Stepbrother / Cameron Dal...

By CrazyWolfGirl13

The most popular boy in school, is in my house. How did this happen? I don't know and I don't care. He is a s... More

Prologue
The Good Begining to a Bad Day
The Worst
The Party
Confusion
Why?
The Festival part 2
Birthday Cruise
Birthday Cruise part 2
Birthday Cruise part 3
Character Q&A!!!
Found Secrets
Give Me A Break
All About You
My Everything
News
New Beginning
Good Times
spin off?

Dress Shopping and The Festival

9.5K 153 10
By CrazyWolfGirl13

Clothes for the festival (The rows are up and down. Btw.) (also if you can't read the names they are below)

First row- Liam, Bethany, Ari, Jake

Second row- Louis, Kat, Annie

Third row- Austin, Cameron, Camille, Lia

Enjoy the chapter!!

Chapter 6

"Oh my goodness what happened to your head?!" Gina screamed as soon as me and the girls walked in the house. She jogs over to me an inspects my badly bruised and cut forehead.

"She tripped and fell, nothing too bad." Annie butted in. I just nodded to approve that statement. I don't have a problem with Annie, but sometimes she is a pain in the butt.

"Well let's get ready to go. Amelia, sweetie, go get cleaned up. Girls will you help with that?" I look over to see them all mumble a yes and nod.

"Race you up to Lia's room!" Kat screams and runs up the stairs.

"Kat! Ugh!" Camille yells. After that, I take off running up the stairs leaving Camille, Ari, and Annie in my dust.

"Be careful honey, you don't want to be more hurt than you already are!" Gina yelled after me.

"I'll be fine Gina." I mumble. But knowing my luck today, I run into a door. A door! I fall to the floor with a thump.

"Ow. That hurt."

"Hilarious. I need a picture of this moment to remember forever." I roll my eyes.

"Just help me up."

"Nope." He shrugs and walks away.

"Cameron this is why I hate you!" I yell after him.

"You know you love me!" He yelled back. I blush at his comment.

"Oh my gosh! Lia what happened to you?! Are you okay?!"

"I ran into a door. And I'm fine Ari, but thanks for the concern." I weakly smile. Annie, Camille, and Ari help me up and walk to my room.

"What happened?" Kat asks as soon as we got in the room.

"She ran into a door."

"Really? It sounds like you Lia." I roll my eyes just to get a headache after.

"Let's get ready already."

At the dress shop

Right now I'm standing in the ugliest dress known to man. I don't know who designed it, but I wish they never did. Its hot pink. Well let me tell you something. People who have known me since forever knows that I don't do hot pink. Don't get me wrong, I love rose pink, just not hot pink. It has huge roses on the bodes, and is knee length with cascading ruffles. I hope Gina doesn't like this one.

"I love it!" I spoke too soon.

"You do?" The girls ask in unison.

"Go get the dress off Amelia, we're buying it! Yay I'm so excited!" I turn and walk back into the dressing room.
As I start taking the dress off, I notice the tag. Nine hundred dollars for one dress! Is Gina crazy?! For prom this year, my last prom, I'm getting my dress from a thrift shop. I don't care what people think.

"Amelia, what's taking you so long in there?" My dad asks.

"Just having a little trouble getting it off that's all." The curtain opens behind me. I see Kat walking in with a annoyed expression on her face through the mirrors.

"What's wrong?" I ask Kat.

"Let's just say, Annie and Cameron." She makes a disgusted face. I make one along with her. Them two are such a mushy couple it's disgusting.

"Ugh! I just want to get out of this hideous dress. Oh and I have some news I want to tell you and the girls."

"What is it?" I raise my eyebrows and smile.

"You'll see." Kat rolls her eyes and laughs. By now the dress is off and were walking out of the store. I told my dad and Gina that I'm going shopping.

"Let's stop and get something to eat." Camille suggests.

"Sure, I'm up for some food." Ari agrees. We slowly make our way to the closest two tables and push them together.

On my right is Kat and on her right is Annie. On my left is Ari and on her left is Camille.

"I have some news for you guys."

"What is it?" Annie asks.

"Well you all know how I like all black right?" They nod. "I'm changing that today. Gina took all of my black clothes out of my closet. So now I have about three hundred dollars with me to buy all new clothes for everyday and the festival tonight. I'm not gonna wear all black anymore, I want to change that."

"Holy mother of pearl! Who are you?"

"Ari is right. Who are you and what have you done to our Lia?" Kat agrees. Great.

"Hey, I'm still me. I just want to change my style."

"Is everything okay with you and Austin?" Camille asks.

"What? Yes, everything is fine. Why would you ask that?"

"I don't know. Maybe because you are willing to change who you are." Annie sneers. She is really getting on my nerves but I'll let it pass. For now.

"Look, I know it's a drastic change in me but it is my decision. And besides, I was getting tired of all black and dark colors."

"She's right. It is her decision."

"See, thank you Camille." She just smiles.

"Ugh, fine we'll let it pass." Kat groans.

"But," oh no "we girls get to pick out your outfit for the festival tonight."

"Seriously Ariana?"

"Yes 'seriously' Amelia"

"Okay. Stop using full names. Its weird since we have been calling each other by our nicknames for as long as we've known each other."

"Fine." We both say in unison.

"Let's go pick out an outfit." Kat suggests.

"Well what about food?"

"Ari, you're always thinking about food." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey, don't blame me. Food is always thinking about me too." We laugh at this comment. Food can think? If it could it would be thinking 'No No No!!! Don't put me in your mouth!! I'm too young to die!'

After shopping and getting ready for the festival

Right now I'm standing in the most neon outfit I've seen in my life.

(A/N outfit at the top)

Its a blue tank top with a cheetah heart in the middle, a pair of light blue jeans, a neon pink and blue hat that says MIAMI on it, a pink watch, and blue and pink high tops. I hate to say it, but I kinda like it. (There is more to describe about the outfit but its at the top so I didn't)

But now that I'm thinking about it, this outfit, our outfits, don't look like something that you would wear to a festival. Hmmm.....I wonder what's going on here. I won't say anything about it though because I don't want it to seem like I don't like the outfit. And I actually like it I really do. Its just that something fishy is going on here.

"Well we're all ready. Let's go to the festival!" Ari cheers.

"Yea let's go." I mumble.

"What's wrong?" Camille asks.

I shake my head. "Nothing, nothing at all."

"Are you sure?" Annie seems concerned. Okay they are definitely hiding something from me.

I convince them that I'm fine. They just shrug and we start heading out of the house. My dad and Gina are on a date tonight so we shouldn't have to worry about them catching us.

"Where are the boys and Bethany?" I ask.

"They are meeting us there."

"Oh...okay."

We get in the car, that can surprisingly fit all of us, and take off downtown. To say I'm scared is a understatement. I'm terrified. Where ever we're going is not a festival. It was kinda obvious when I was put in an outfit that looks like something you would party in.

Oh no....a party

I don't want to go.

"Uh where are we going? And don't say the festival, because who wears this outfit to something like that?"

"Fine you caught us. Were taking you to y-" Annie puts her hand over Kat's to shut her up.

"We're heading to a party that Austin is hosting." Annie says with her eyes on the road and one hand still on Kat's mouth.

"Okay but why?" I ask.

"Dang girl wait till we get there." Ari says calmly yet fiercely.

"Fine." I pout like a eight year old and cross my arms over my chest.

We pull up to a Italian restaurant. Why? I don't know but what I am questioning is why Austin would host a party at a restaurant. He never does. Weird.

There is only a few other cars here. One is Austin's, Cameron's, and Liam's. Must've cane in groups.

We get out of the car and something goes over my eyes. I scream.

"Ahh! What is that?! Get it off of me!"

"Calm down Lia! Gosh." Camille scolds me. I mumble profanities under my breath for the first time in a long time.

I've been trying to break my habit of curse words for the past two or three months and its been working. Until today.

By now we're at the doors of the restaurant. I know that because they told me. Also because I almost ran into the door. Hey, it wouldn't be unusual for me today.

"Take the blindfold off." I did what they said and I was surprised at what I saw.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Another chapter for the win! There will be a continuation of this chapter next week. Probably on Friday. It will be called The Festival part 2.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Let's try to get to 5votes and 3 comments.

Love you!

Ali

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 673 9
When Melissa was about to drop out of school because she couldn't afford housing without a roommate, Alex was there. When she needed a personal chauf...
94.3K 7.9K 22
About a girl Who was spoiled And thought The world Revolved Around her Even though She was A speck In the never-ending Grains of sand #thepeopleof...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
133K 6.4K 62
"Hoodie Series ✔" [BOOK 1] Carly Myers who is always called a creepy nerd is well known by the whole school with the nickname "Hoodie" because she a...