Colors //Destiel Fanfic

By nolifexlyssa

Dean got into an accident and was most likely going to die, but a miracle happens and Dean lives but for some... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One (Piløts)
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Epilogue
A/N

Thirteen

3.2K 189 53
By nolifexlyssa

It's All Fun and Games

    Dean wore his signature look: dark jeans, dark shirt, and topping it off with a dark flannel. Sam wore jeans and a sweater. He grew really fond of sweaters, he liked how they kept him warm and that they're so huge on him.

    While Dean got ready, he noticed his eyes became a darker shade of green. He remembered when he used to have pale greens like Sam's. He also noticed that unlike his brother, he was barely tan and his hair was a darker dirty blonde. After Dean changed his clothes, he modeled a bit in the mirror, just to observe how he looked. He and Sam grabbed an apple and headed off.

    Since Dean was old enough to drive, he borrowed his dad's car and they drove off to the mall. They walked around for hours, window shopping, looking at flannels, and going to the candy store. Dean was amazed by all the colors he saw, especially at the candy store. He got M&M's and a Hershey's bar while Sam got Kit Kat and a bag full of Kisses. After leaving the mall, Dean drove the both of them to an amusement park.

    "Mmm. Sam, these burgers are awesome!" Dean said with his mouthful while Sam chewed on his fries. The two boys have been riding rollercoasters and playing arcade games all day. They even rock climbed and played laser tag. They were beat. After their meal, Sam and Dean were sitting at the front of the Impala and watching the sun set. Dean forgot about the different colors the sky changed when the sun is on the horizon. There were pink, red, and orange all mixed into the sky and it looked as if it was painted by an artist. The sun had set completely and Dean ordered another burger and fries for to-go. They got their food and drove back to their house. All Dean was thinking about was all the colors he had seen today. How some colors blended in well with other colors and the patterns created by different colored lines and stripes.

    At that moment, a huge truck came rolling backwards towards the Impala with the two Winchester brothers inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2.8K 35
-FINISHED- Cas and Dean met at a party and slept together. Only one problem: Cas isn' t gay. Dean came out in 7th grade and Sam couldn't be more p...
111K 2.9K 44
Everything was perfect in your life. Until one day something tragic happens. Out of nowhere an angel called Castiel appears and changes your life for...
4.7K 112 27
Dean Winchester lived on Maple Road in a small town in Indiana. His younger, much taller brother, Sam, lived on Creek circle the next town over. His...
20.6K 1K 10
After a divine intervention Dean is left mark free. When the number of cases starts to decrease he finds himself with time on his hands, and that mea...