Hidden Feelings *COMPLETED*{T...

By Writter3_alexis

This story is a sweet little twist on Teen wolf, but even if you don't watch teen wolf you should still love... More

Exploring kisses
Exploring Secrets
Exploring Love
Exploring Heartbreak
His Kiss
Exploring Each Other
Ruining Fun
ALWAYS
Re-Beginning
Warning
Our Last
This Changes Everything
News Update!!
News Update!!!
Thanks you guys so much!!

Exploring beginnings

20.5K 218 33
By Writter3_alexis

* DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF*

"Breakfast is ready Kate." Scott shouted from the kitchen. "What do you mean breakfast is ready, mom left for work like an hour ago?" I responded as I ran down the stairs. "I know I cooked breakfast"

I finally arrived in the kitchen to see two plates of bacon, eggs, and toast. "Okay what did you do with my brother and who really made this food?" I said with a sassy tone. "Ha ha very funny, now hurry and eat, Stiles will be here in like ten minutes."

We both ate in silence and just as we finished we heard a car horn from outside. So we both ran outside.

-----Stiles POV------

I honked my horn to let them know I was there and waited. After about thirty seconds I saw Kate walk out the front door. She looked amazing, as usual. She had long wavy brown hair and was wearing a white dress with a brown jacket.

"Hey Stiles" she said with a smile. "Hey Kate you look pretty!" I mentally slapped my self for how ridiculous the words that just came out of my mouth sounded.

"Um....thanks." she said looking a little confused and then jumped in the back seat of my Jeep.

Just before I had the chance say any thing else stupid Scott hopped in the passenger seat and we did our signature hand shake. "You two really still do that stupid hand shake?" Kate said from the back seat. Scott and I looked at each other, we had been friends so long we could talk without talking. We had a look for almost any thing and we could just always tell what each other meant.

We both turned around and both gave Kate a death stare, which totally freaked her out. "Okay gosh I'm sorry!" she said with an upset tone. Scott and I turned around softly laughing at her. Then I backed out the drive way and headed toward school.

--------Kate POV--------

We finally got to school and I hurried Scott so I could get out, not wanting to be in Stiles Jeep any longer. "Gosh someone's in a hurry." I heard Scott mumble. I turned around sticking my tongue out at him, I then walked in side heading to my locker. Why was Stiles acting weird? I mean I kinda liked him but there was no way I could go out with my brothers best friend!

Well he wasn't really my biological brother, my real mother died during my birth and my dad had died from lung cancer when I was two. My father and Scott's mom were really close friends so she took me in when I was three and I've lived with her and Scott ever since. I called her Mom and Scott brother because I didn't know any other way to see it. I mean they were my family and we never really saw it differently.

I snapped out of my day dream when I arrived at my locker. After getting my books I walked to first period, I took a seat behind Stiles like I usually did. I loved sitting behind him, we talked most of class and helped each other when needed. On the plus side he always smelled sooooo good! It wasn't a Cologne, but just the smell of him.

Stiles turned around smiling at me and I couldn't help but to smile back. "Hey can I get my pen?" He asked just like every other morning. "Yeah of course" I answered. I always had Stiles pen in my purse since he could never keep up with one. "Here you go." I said with a smile. I then made the mistake of looking into Stiles eyes, and not looking away.

He had light brown Caramel colored eyes with dark brown flecks, that I've always loved. I handed him the pen with out breaking the stare, which he didn't break either.

Out of no where Mr. Smith started calling role which startled Stiles and I, causing him to jump and quickly turn around, while I blushed a little.

After school finally ended I really wanted to get home, so I could sort everything out in my head. I didn't want to ride home with Stiles, so got a ride home with Allison, whom I had gotten pretty close with. We are five minutes into the ride and she decides to break the silence before I can.

"Hey what's wrong?" she questioned "Oh nothing just a little tired." I lied.

Before she could respond I asked "So how are things between you and Scott?" She smiled and said worriedly "Really good! I'm sorry it must be weird having one of your best girlfriends going out with your brother" "Oh its fine, you make him really happy." I answered with a faint smile. "Yeah he makes me happy to, but Scott would probably go crazy if you were dating his friend like Stiles!" I didn't want to talk about that, so I turned and look out the window for the rest of the ride just watching the scenery fly by.

Five minutes later she pulled into my drive way and then I looked at Allison and finally answered "Yeah he would." Then I gave her a hug and thanked her for the ride. I hopped out of her black car and then ran into my house to take a shower, because that's where I did my best thinking.

While in the shower I stood there with cool water running over my body thinking about the millions of things running through my mind.

I didn't know what was wrong with me. I had known Stiles basically all my life. I had a little crush on him, but I mean I could handle it, and things have never gotten weird like they are now!

I just couldn't get him out of my mind. Maybe because he was so sweet and goofy, and did I mention he was extremely sexy! No! I'm not supposed to think that! What am I saying? I can't like my brothers best friend!

He's just looks so delicious, I mean he works out regularly and it pays off. He had nice arms, abs, and an amazing v! I only got to see it during the summer when we went swimming. With Scott, of course.

I started thinking of different things trying to get myself together and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Tonight was a full moon! Which meant I would have to help Stiles watch Scott. Just great!

--------Stiles POV--------

"Hey where is Kate?" I asked Scott when I noticed Kate wasn't waiting by my jeep for a ride home as usual.

"Allison gave her a ride home." Scott said tiredly. I understand why, We just got done with lacrosse practice.

"What? Why?" I asked very confused.

"I don't know, she probably just didn't wanna stay and watch us practice."

Then Scott looked up at me suspiciously and asked "Why are you so worried about her all of a sudden?"

I kinda froze at the question and looked down at my feet and mumbled "Oh I'm not, just wondering "

I jumped In and zoomed out of the parking lot barely giving Scott time to close his door. This wasn't the day to do that either. "What in the world man?" Scott yelled at me clearly mad. I ignored him and just went straight to his house.

As we were pulling in the driveway I turned off my jeep and looked at Scott "Tonight is a full moon buddy, and Kate and I will be there watching you as usual." He looked down, "Yeah." he responded getting out of my jeep.

We walked in the house and it was pretty quite except for water running upstairs. Scott and I both walked to the kitchen starving and made us some ham and cheese sandwiches. We both made two a piece and made our way to the couch with some mountain dews.

I looked at the bottle and said, "Hey Scott, did you know Mountain Dew reduces the sperm count in men?" Scott looked at me like I was crazy an laughed. He just shook his head and took a large swallow of his Mountain Dew. I defensively said, "What? You think I'm crazy? It is the yellow 5 in the drink that makes it do that!" He just shook his head and replied, "I googled it. That is just a hoax. It is completely safe." My jaw dropped and I said, "I have been lied to!"

Then I dramatically sighed, but took a sip and just as I put it to my lips Kate came running down the stairs. I almost choked at the sight of her. Her hair was still lightly dripping from the shower and she was wearing a tight white tank top and some super short navy blue shorts.

Kate and Scott both paused looking at me cause I was still coughing and Kate ran up me sat down so close to me she was basically in my lap.

"Are you okay Stiles?" she asked while patting my back. I managed to stop coughing and choked out a "Yeah I'm fine". Then she moved over a little and sat back into the couch.

I looked up to Scott staring at me giving me weird stare. It was like he was half confused and half mad at my reaction to his sister. It was a face he had never given me before so I just turned and watched television.

"I'm going the make me another sandwich, practice starved me." Scott said walking to the kitchen with his plate.

Kate snatched my drink out of my hand and took a big gulp. "That's mine you know!" I said laughing reaching for my drink. She moved the drink just out of my reach and said, "You should know it reduces sperm count, and you need all you can get if you hope to have children!"

I just laughed and pulled her body closer to mine so I could retrieve my beverage, but she bent her arm so that my drink was behind her back. I got up on my knees on the couch like she was and moved face to face with her. I looked in her eyes and I moved my hands to where I could get my drink.

Then all of sudden I forgot what my mission was and my hands ended up on her hips. We just kept staring into each others eyes and I slowly started to move closer.

Out of no where I heard Scott yell "Guys it's almost dark!" which scared the heck out of Kate and caused her to drop my drink and spill everywhere behind her back.

-------Kate POV-------

I practically lunged into Stiles lap because I didn't wanna get wet, which caused him to fall back on the couch. I was completely on top of him and I could feel his hips pressing against mine. I had my hands on either side of his head, and he has a shocked expression on his face.

"What the world!" I heard someone yell from across the room. Stiles and I looked up to see a very confused Scott.

"Its not what it looks like Scott!" Stiles said frantically. I started to talk "Yeah I-" but was cut off by Scott. "I don't even wanna know." he said sitting down throwing his arms up with a smirk. I stood up finally getting off of Stiles, and stuck out my tongue at him.

"Um I'll clean this up and you go put on some dry pants." I said laughing at Stiles cause the knees of his pants were all wet with mountain dew. "Sounds like a plan" he answered also laughing.

-------Stiles POV--------

I walked to my car to get my bag so I could get my gym shorts. As I looked through my bag I thought about what just happened. I almost kissed Kate! But she didn't move back when I was about to, so does that mean she likes me? I finally get my shorts and walked inside to change.

I walked through the door and went straight up the stairs to the bathroom. Still focused on Kate. I pulled off my pants and shirt and then the door swung open.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I was gonna wash my hands, but I'll wait till your done." she said while trying to avert her eyes from me just in my boxers.

"It's okay go ahead." I said pulling on my shorts. She went ahead and washed her hands and as I looked up I saw her staring at my body discreetly by using the mirror, so I decided to mess with her.

I started pulling back down my shorts. Then I hear her blurt out "What are you doing!" I looked up at her and she has a light pink blush on her cheeks. She was still turned toward the sink and I answered with a smirk "Proving you were staring at me." Her blush deepened and then he ran out of the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower because I knew I had to stay here all night with Scott, I walked down stairs to see Scott sitting on the couch but no Kate. Then I heard a loud bang come from the kitchen.

Scott and I both ran to the kitchen to find Kate laying on the floor next to a bunch of pans and a turned over stool. Clearly seeing what happened Scott bent to Kate who was holding her head with tears in her eyes.

"You hit your head?" Scott asked softly and she nodded yes. "Make sure her head isn't bleeding" I suggested to Scott.

--------Kate POV--------

I was kneeling on a stool putting dishes away on the top shelf and I started thinking about what had just happened. Me walking in on Stiles almost naked. I tried not to look but I couldn't help my self. He just had an amazing body and he saw me staring and then made me blush. I feel like a total idiot.

While thinking about Stiles I lost my balance, fell and hit my head on the counter and landed with a hard smack on the floor. That's when Scott and Stiles came running in.

I really couldn't understand what was happening and then Scott bent down to me. "You hit your head?" he asked me softly and I nodded which was a mistake.

"Make sure her head isn't bleeding." Stiles told Scott. He looked to see if I was bleeding and luckily I wasn't.

"Okay I'll clean up this mess and Stiles help Kate to her room." Scott ordered.

Stiles came up to me, bent down and picked me up bridal style gently trying to reduce the amount of movement for my head. He carried me up the stairs and to my room. Which was no problem for his strong arms. I curled into his chest, taking in his wonderful scent that just covered me like a blanket.

He gently laid me down on my bed. He sweetly wiped away my tears and then stood up.

"I gotta go tie Scott up, it's getting close to time." I nodded understanding. He started walking to the door and turned around and said "I'll be back in a minute." Then he was gone taking his sweet an masculine scent with him. Gosh my head was killing me!

Thanks for reading!! Tell me what you think..Any suggestions??

Edited by (the new editor): Jessie J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
660K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...