Virginity Game

By MrsTomlinson1004

Sophie west just turned 15, it's her first year in the high school.. Yes that means she's a freshman. In midd... More

Virginity Game
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50❤️
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 10

193K 2.5K 317
By MrsTomlinson1004

I'm doing Sophie's POV awhile, just till we get more into the game. enjoy everyone:)

• thank you for the lovely comments I wasn't going to update till next week but the amazing comments made me so happy in giving you an early update enjoy :)

Sophie *POV*

"Need help putting that on?" Dana asked. We just dropped off Liz, and now were on our way back school. I looked up from the bracelet in my hands and to Dana, I just wanted to throw it at him and tell him I don't want to be part of this stupid game!

"Not really." My tone was filled with annoyance, he chuckled we pulled into the parking lot were he parked the car, I got out quickly and mad a dash for the school doors.l I felt something grab my arm and pull me to a stop roughly. I turned and was chest to chest with Dana, he smirked down at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked, I pulled my arm from his grip.

"To my class!" He rolled his eyes as he watched me head toward the doors.

"Fine go ahead, hope you enjoy suspension!" He hollered as I garbed the door handle, I stopped, he's bluffing. I wanted to open the door just so I didn't do what he wanted, but I didn't want suspended, ugh! I stormed back over to him.

"What are you talking about?" his smirk grew.

"You can't go in that way princess," he grabbed my hand then I felt cold metal against my wrist I looked down to see he had token the bracelet and locked it onto my wrist. I glared at him, I didn't want that on!

"How do we go in then?" He smiled and pulled me by my wrist to the cafeteria doors, he opened it for me and motioned for me to enter.

"Lady's first," he smoothly said, I rolled my eyes. I started to head to my 7th period class, I missed two periods. "I'll meet you at your locker after school sweetheart," he said I went to answer him but he was already gone somewhere.

I got to my class and I was about to open the door when I stopped, if I walk in right now everyone will look at me like I'm some kind of freak for being late. Every eye will be on me...I can't handle attention like that! My face grew hot just from the thought.

I can't just stand out here though, I need to go to class. I swallowed hard and took a deep breathe, my heart was beating out of my chest. More people will be staring now that I have this bracelet on my wrist letting everyone know I'm in the virginity game, I twisted the door knob and walked in every eye In the class room landed on me.

My entire body grew hot and my mouth went dry, my heart was beating so hard I know everyone could see it hitting my chest.

"And you're late for what reason Miss West?" The teacher asked not at all happy with me I opened my mouth to speak but failed.

"I'm sorry," I said shyly then headed to the open seat neck to Luke. He smiled at me.

"I never got a text from you." he whispered, I smiled.

"Yeah I lost that paper, could you give it to me again?" I asked he nodded with a smirk.

"Sure, here." He handed me a piece of paper, I didn't open it because their was no need, I just folded it up some more and stuck it into my pocket.

Sooner then I thought, the bell rang and Luke was at my desk right away before I had a chance to stand to leave.

"So what do you say?" He asked I was obviously confused.

"Say about what?" He shook his head grinning at me, he so gorgeous.

"Read the paper and text me your answer" he said with a chuckle, I blushed. "So cute," he mumbled mostly to himself, but my cheeks burned redder at the comment. He exited the room then I followed he went the opposite direction I did. I walked down the crowded hallway but, I saw Dana standing right at my locker like he said. Just great.

"Hey princess," he grinned. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled, "what did I do now?" I looked over at him then put my stuff in my locker, you didn't do much except, you know, attack me at a party leaving to hickeys on my neck, secretly placing me in a game I tried desperately to stay out of! Oh and you pretty much ruined my freshman year.

"Why are you at my locker?" I started walking away when he caught up keeping my pace beside me.

"Im taking you on a date tonight" he said with a smirk, I looked at him, really he's demanding to have date with me.

"Your so charming, it's almost unbearable." I said sarcastically, Dana rolled his eyes.

"I'll pick you up around 7." I ignored him as I enter the bus, I walked down the aisle, he was walking with me outside the bus.

"I'll text you when I'm coming, hope to see your mom again." He said as I sat down and I looked at him.

"Can't you take a hint? I'm not going anywhere with you." He smirked.

"Yeah, we'll see," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and he jogged away.

My phone beeped and I grabbed it from my pocket.

From: McKinsey the bestie(=

"OMG! This freshman apprentice is so annoying, he's been following me everywhere I'm walking to your house."

To: McKinsey the betie(=

"Okay see you then, I'm on the bus."

I got off at my bus stop and saw McKinsey waiting for me on the porch, I smile an she stood up.

"Took ya long enough," I laughed.

"Hey not my fault my bus is slow," she laughed and we went to the kitchen grabbed some snacks then went to the living room and watched TV.

McKinsey fell asleep after a while and I dozed off as well, I was woken up to the door being banged on like a fucking ox was ramming it. I jumped up nearly falling from how fast I stood. I was still sleepy and my vision and actions were off, I slowly made my way to the door, I opened it and saw Dana, shit.

"You didn't answer my texts, are you okay?" He asked stepping inside looking up and down my body for anything wrong, I yawned.

"Oh yeah I'm fine," I said he smirked.

"You're going like that? I thought I said hot and bikini." I glared at him.

"Seriously Dana, not tonight I'm really tired and McKinsey's here-"

"That's were she disappeared to. Zack's been wondering, she should get home." He said walking over to McKinsey, he poked her cheek. She stirred then her eyes opened, Dana was leaned over the couch his face only a few feet away. "Morning sleeping beauty, you should get home. I'll call Zack to get you," he pulled his phone out. "You go get ready before I have to carry you up there and have to change you myself, better yet stay here." I rolled my eyes as I walked up the stairs.

I would rather listen to him then to have him actually come up and change me himself, or enter my room. I shivered at the thought of him coming in it made my skin crawl.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and Dana texted me 6 times while I was asleep.

From: Douchebag(Dana)
"Hey sweetheart, wear something hot and a bikini (; but pack warm clothes"

From: Douchebag(Dana)
"I'm gonna be coming in an hour be ready! ;) "

From: Douchebag(Dana)
"You ready baby? You haven't answered."

From: Douchebag(Dana)
"You're so hot! Can't wait to see you in a bikini and start answering me you're starting to make me worried :/ "

From: Douchebag(Dana)
"I'm on my way now see you in 10 princess."

From: Douchebag(Dana)
"I'm like 2 minutes away see you soon, hope you're in a bikini ;) "

I rolled my eyes at his texts. I grabbed out my black bikini and put jean shorts on that went just above my mid thigh, I put a white see though crop top over top my bikini top. I put on some white flip flops then I grabbed a bag and put white sweat pants, and a pink hoodie with sparkles that say 'Party'.

I walked down stairs just as McKinsey was leaving, she stopped and stared at me.

"Where you guys going?" She eye'd me, then glared at Dana, he chuckled.

"That's for us to know and for me to win the game." I opened my mouth to tell her he's lying but he shut the door before I could, no doubt throwing a wink her way.

He turned back to me as I reached the end of the stairs, he looked me up and down, he licked his lips and look me over once more.

"You look...Uh.." I smirked, I liked this control. He was lost for words, I bet I can make him nervous too.

Perfect way to act on my plan.

I walked toward him with a soft smile, he swallowed hard as I placed both my hands on his chest and looked up at him, I felt him tense up as he stared down at me.

"I look what?" I breathed, I felt his heart speed up a bit but slowed down after few seconds.

"You look...So sexy, when you touch my chest like this," his hands were now on my hips, pulling me closer to his body. Maybe I'm in over my head.

"Uh...Yeah...Thanks," I said nervously trying to get myself out of this position.

"Awe what happened, lose your confidents that fast?" He asked with a smirk as he released me and opened the door. "Come on we're late enough." I went to walk by when he grabbed my bag from me I turned to yell at him when I noticed he was carrying it for me.

-------------------

-------------------

Vote comment fan me! Hope you liked it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 18.6K 66
The new girl declares war against the five most powerful seniors in school. ⋆☆⋆ Sophie Olsen had a simple plan after moving across the entire country...
272K 7K 37
Everybody knowsthe cliche where the bad boy/Mr. Popular falls in love with the geek. But does it also work the other way around? Meet Angie. She is t...
433K 11.2K 46
Cliche. I know I know. Bad boy meets the nerd. But hey this story may just be not cliche enough yet still cliche to meet your likings. Meet Lennon. O...
Shy Boy By key

Short Story

191K 5.7K 21
There was a boy that likes a girl. He always took notice of her even when she wasn't aware of his presence. With his nerdy appearance and his black-r...