Curves In A Bikini (Completed...

By Vampirehorsequeen31

"big girls and bikinis just don't mix." Aylin Scott is new to the island. After her mother's trial, Ayl... More

Prologue: The Trial*
Chapter 1: Changes*
Chapter 2: School*
Chapter 3: The Dress*
Chapter 4: The Spring Bash*
Chapter 5: A Whole New World*
Chapter 6: Family*
Chapter 7: Brunch With The Morgan's*
Chapter 8: Spring Break*
Chapter 9: The Cool Kids Club*
Chapter 10: New Friends*
A Very Important Author's Note*
Chapter 11: The Adventures of Wyatt Cole*
Chapter 12: Wedding Plans*
Chapter 13: Normalcy-Kinda*
Chapter 14: A Surfing Competition*
Chapter 15: Think Before You Kiss*
Chapter 16: Barbie Slaps Hurt Like A Bitch*
Chapter 17: Pain is Temporary*
Chapter 18: Wedding Bells
Chapter 19: A Night To Remember
Chapter 20: OMG!
Chapter 21: Awkward Moments At The Cole Residence
Chapter 22: Back To School
Chapter 23: The Life
Chapter 24: Fighting Back
Chapter 25: We'll Get Through It
Chapter 26: Unexpected
Chapter 27: Coffee Cups
Chapter 29: Prom
Chapter 30: Graduation
Epilogue: The Lives We Live*
The Sequel*
The Sequel Has Been Posted!*
Private Chapters*
THE WATTYS!*
THIS WAS GOALS FOR ME

Chapter 28: Finals

9.4K 438 68
By Vampirehorsequeen31

Hello it's me, I was wondering if after all this time you'd like to meet. To go over, everything, they say that times supposed to heal ya but I ain't done much healing. Hello lovelies! I know I got carried away. Anyway enjoy the chapter!

Forever yours, ~Vamps

Aylin Scott

I sat in the driver's seat and stared at the overly large Charter School.

   Pacific Wake seemed to glow in the morning sun. The huge glass windows were shimmering as the sun passed through them.

   I sighed rubbing my forehead. Why was this annoying. Because Ansley was apparently back at Pacific Wake and had it out for me. But I had to go back. It was finals week so I had no choice.

I leaned my head against the seat. Students were laughing and talking as they entered the front doors of the school.

     I groaned at the thought of having to get out but it's whatever. I needed to turn in all the assignments I did at home to my teachers.

    I opened the door and stepped out into the parking lot. I grabbed my bag and released my hair from its bun letting it fall to my waist.

I wore a pair of light-bleached pair of jeans and my favorite blue stripped crop top. I bent down to tie my dark blue van that had come untied.

"Hey. Good to see you back." Adrian grinned down at me. I smiled nervously.

"I guess so." He helped me stand up.

"It is." He reassured me as I pulled up my bag on my shoulder and we walked towards the door.

I headed to my locker and dropped off some of my heavier text books until lunch time.

I turned around and was met with the one person I hoped to avoid. The pink devil herself.

She looked better than ever. Her blonde hair now streaked with light and dark blondes in long beautiful ringlets.

Her make up was flawless and it matched her pretty pink floral dress, her signature heels clicking against the floor as she approached me.

"Well well, it's the big fat coward who kicked me out of my own kingdom." She tapped her foot. Everyone was staring.

"Well what do you have to say for yourself before I utterly ruin you?" She flipped her hair over her shoulder.

I stood there. "Well, first off I'm not a big fat coward." I replied with a little bit of confidence.

   Everyone was shocked including Ansley. Her tanned face crinkled in irritation.

    I hadn't realized Adrian was behind me till his hand was on my shoulder and he gave me an encouraging look.

    "Oh really. All I see is a fat depressing cow who thinks she's all that just because she has one attractive guy to hang around with." She sneered. People snickered.

    I felt my confidence grow. "Excuse me? I'm sorry where are your friends again?" I asked putting a hand on my hips.

   "I have real friends. I have a great family and honestly I have a pretty amazing life." I spoke confidently to her and the crowd.

   "So do whatever makes you feel better but your words and taunts can't hurt me anymore." I told her standing there with confidence exuding.

    She looked shocked. Anthony was standing behind her now.

   "C'mon babe. She is nothing compared to you. You're my queen." He held her waist and she looked irritated.

    "Get off me Anthony!" She pushed him looking disgusted. "I didn't ever say we were an item." Her manicured nailed finger shook in his face.

    He looked somewhat broken up at her out burst towards him. He just stood there.

    She stepped close to me. "Listen you ugly chunky piece of tofu, you're absolutely nothing. I'm the queen, I'm beautiful and you're just fat and lonely. No one likes you and no one will ever give a shit about you." She whispered in her most deadly tone.

    I laughed feeling so freed. "No Ansley. You're nothing. I'm free. I'm happy and nothing you say could ever change that." I stepped out of her shadow gaze.

    Her mouth was hanging open. "Anyone else care to insult me?" I asked the crowd.

I took Adrian's hand and my stuff and walked off towards my class.

"That was amazing." Adrian turned to me and smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back and the day just seemed to get brighter. I'd finally stood up to the Big Bad Barbie.

    The day seemed bright. Lunch was awesome, no one teased me I hung out with Wyatt, Amy, and Adrian just like when I first came here.

   Class was smooth. Some girls even came up to me and thanked me for standing up to the wicked witch of the west. I felt like I was the queen of the world.

The bell rang and I gather up my stuff, packing away my charcoals. Adrian's portrait was finally finished and Ms.Howell was very impressed.

"Thank you Aylin, it'll look lovely on the bulletin." She took it from me and smiled.

I nodded. "No problem, but if you wouldn't mind, I'd love to have it back once you're done showcasing it." She nodded.

"Of course dear, it's your piece." She told me reassuringly. I walked out of the class feeling like I was walking on air.

   "Hey." Amy slung her slender arm over my shoulders. "We should go to Tahiti Nui tonight. Just the two of us." She giggled.

   I smiled. "Sounds like a great idea." I nodded. "Great, I'll pick you up around 5." She smiled and skipped off to her Jeep.

   I walked over to my mustang and was about to get in when Adrian grabbed my hand.

   The tingles ran up my spine when he leaned against the car next to me, his hand still holding mine.

   "Hey." He smiled.

   "Hi." I smiled back.

  "Will you please go to prom with me?" He asked.

  I sighed. I wanted to say yes. "Adrian..." He just Ruffles his hair.

  "Please? You're the only person I want to go with." He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

   I shook my head. "You know how I feel about this..." I told him as he caresses my cheek with his fingers.

   He looked so put out. "I wish you'd say yes.  You stood up to Ansley, everyone is respecting you. Prom would be great. Especially if you're there with me." His sweet voice pleaded.

   I sighed rubbing my forehead. "I can't. You know that. I'm sorry. But no." I told him unlocking the car and getting in and starting up the engine.

I just really wished Adrian understood why I couldn't go. It wasn't what anyone thought, it wasn't that I didn't like him, it was that I wasn't ready.

I wasn't ready to be with him, even if it wouldn't mean anything, even if we went to prom as friends, I don't think I could handle it yet.

I couldn't expect anyone to understand, but I couldn't help it. I was a girl. I girl with low self esteem and trust issues due to a haunting past of abuse and fear.

I could see Adrian in the rear view mirror. He looked Into my souls and I couldn't look into those amazing eyes any longer.

   I focused back onto the winding jungle roads home.

   Cassi had left a note on the fridge.

   Aylin, I had a meeting at the office, should be back around 10 pm, your dad and I are going out to dinner afterwards.
Be safe, -Cassi

       I clipped the note behind the magnet again and went up to my room. As soon as I came in I flopped onto my bed face first.

   I groaned into my pillows, trying to slip off my vans without untying them which by the way is not the brightest idea I've ever had.

   I ended up on the floor. I did finally get them off though so I guess it wasn't too bad.

   My phone vibrated in my back pocket and I pulled it out to see an incoming call from Wyatt.

    "What?" I answered the phone, huffing at the hair in my forehead falling into my eyes.

   "Hey what are you and Amy doing tonight? She told me she was busy when I called." He shuffled the phone around and I heard him strumming his guitar.

  "Uhh.. We're going out to dinner at Tahiti Nui. Why do you wanna know?" I asked curiously.

    "I um... wanted to ask her tonight." He told me shyly.

   I giggled. "Awe! Well you should call Tahiti Nui and ask them if you can play your song tonight, I mean it's open for gigs and I'm sure if you tell them it's important they'll totally let you do it!" I suggested.

    "You're a genius! God I love you." I could hear his smile. His words made me smile.

    "I know, I'm amazing! Anyway, call them like right now and I'm gonna get ready it's almost 4:30 and I haven't even begun to get ready so bye!" I hung up before he could say anything else.

I threw on a pair of clean leggings and a nice tank top with swirls on it. I hurriedly pulled on my sandals, grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone and headed out to my car, calling Amy in the process.

"Hello?"

"Hey I'll actually meet you there. I have to do something before I go anyway."

"Uhh... Okay. See you there then!"

I started up the Mustang and flipped down the top before pulling out onto the lonely street.

   I drove down to Princeville and into a flower shop. I knew Wyatt and he would probably forget the flowers, so there was no harm in picking a back up Bouquet.

   I entered the tiny shop that didn't seem to get to much business nestled behind the grocery store for tourists.

   I looked through the various bouquets in the plastic containers. "May I help you dear?" An old Hawaiian man stepped out from the back room.

   "Yes, do you happen to have any roses? Any color would be fine." I asked stepping up to the counter.

   Amy so deserved to be happy, after everything she'd done for me it was the least I could do.

   "Of course, we have this white a red arrangement I put together just this morning." He went to a container and pulled out the flowers.

   "Thank you, how much?" I asked pulling out my wallet.

   "For such a pretty girl like yourself it's free." He smiled. He seemed old and wise, he reminded me of Dr.Lauren in a way.

"Oh no, I couldn't." I told him fishing out a few $20 bills.

"I insist. This old place was my wife's she passed away a few years ago and it's never had more than 10 customers come in. You're the first one I've seen with such life and happiness. So I insist, take these flowers and enjoy." He smiled patting my hand.

I smiled. "Thank you. But I am tipping you." I left $40 on the table and walked out of the quaint shop.

I had parked very close to Tahiti Nui so I just walked over to it. I climbed up the steps of the little shack.

A beautiful hawiian waitress greeted me. "Here alone?" She asked.

I smiled. "No, my friend should be here soon. Could I maybe get a table near the stage?" I asked holding flowers in my hands.

"Of course, but we better hurry, the bar usually fills up pretty quick with the tourists and such." She told me and lead me towards a candle lit table right in front of the stage.

"Thank you." I smiled. She nodded and walked off to help some incoming customers.

I sat there tapping my foot waiting for who ever would show up first.

Wyatt happened to be the first. He was wearing Amy's favorite button down and a pair of jeans and his favorite converse.

He was holding his guitar case and no flowers.

"Mr. Cole, you don't go on for another hour or so. What are you doing here?" The waitress asked.

"I um... Yeah you're right, do you happen to have a back room I can hide in?" He asked as I approached.

"Sorry, he's going to sing to my friend and then ask her to prom and she's gonna be here any minute, so can you help me hide him?" I asked looking around to make sure the devil herself wasn't walking in on us.

The waitress' face changed from confusion to understanding. "Of course, come with me."

I handed Wyatt the flowers and she led him to a door towards the back.

I sighed in relief as Amy walked in wearing her favorite sundress and flip flops.

"Hope I'm not too late." She smiled. "Not at all, I just got here a few minutes ago myself."

"Okay good, sorry my jeep wouldn't start so I had to take mom's Impala." She told me as we walked over to the table.

"It's all good, I ordered a water with lemon for me and I ordered you your favorite, a Shirley Temple with a cherry at the bottom.

Amy had a thing for flavored drinks. I mean all it was was a Sprite with cherry flavoring. But she loved it, figured it would put her in a good mood.

It was funny the two of them loved the same things. Wyatt would always order a Roy Rogers, which was the same thing except with Coke instead of Sprite.

We sat down and ordered. We got our favorites. I had come to love the food here as well as the people.

I short Hawaiian man was playing a ukulele and singing a soft tune whole a woman was dancing a beautiful hula.

"To new beginnings and standing up to fake ass barbies." Amy lifted her drink to toast. I did the same and we both drank.

The night seemed perfect. Eventually the sun light dissipated and the torches out side were lit.

The last performance left the stage, applauded and cheered on by the crowd.

I sipped my water as Wyatt stepped up on stage. "Wyatt?" Amy called out.

"Aylin what is Wyatt doing here?" She asked as he pulled out his guitar and settled on a stool in front of the microphone on the middle of the stage.

"Hey everyone. I'm singing a song tonight." He smiled. "It's for the girl of my dreams who's here tonight and I hope you guys like it." He started strumming the chords to Life of The Party.

   "I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there
  So when it gets hard, don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say
I love it when you don't take no
I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so
   Let them all go home, we out late
We don't care what them people say

   We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
  'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
   So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary
  Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
    So baby be the life of the party

   Together we can just let go
Pretending like there's no one else here that we know
Slow dance fall in love as the club track plays
We don't care what them people say

   We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
   So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
   'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party"

    He sang directly to Amy who looked so star struck. So in love. It almost made me cry.

   "Come out tonight, come out tonight
There's no one standing in your way
Come out tonight, come out tonight
We don't care what them people say

   We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
  So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party

   Yeah, yeah, yeah

   Life of the party
So don't let them keep you down
Oh you know you can't give up
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party"

    He finished and smiled at Amy. The crowd cheered and Wyatt smiled out at them.

   "Thank you so much!" He smiled. "Amy?" He called and she smiled. "Will you go to prom with me?" He asked her.

   Her mouth opened in shock. "Of course!" She exclaimed. He grinned.

  "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked more timidly into the microphone.

   Amy looked even more shocked. She got up and walked up on stage. She walked over to him never once taking her eyes off him.

   When she finally stood in front of him she smiled.

  "Yes." She giggled. The crowd, including myself, cheered in glee. He smiled and handed her the bouquet that he's taken out from under the stool.

  "KISS HER!" The waitress that had helped us called and everyone laughed.

   Wyatt took off his guitar and took Amy in his arms and kissed her passionately.

   The whole crowd went wild. They cheered for the new couple and I smiled knowing they were meant to be.

   The two smiled at one another lovingly and walked off stage together.

   I sighed in happiness for them only to be reminded that this week would be filled with our final and AP exams.

   Which eventually made me hit my head against the table repeatedly in irritation.

    ***************************

      Hello lovelies, I know there wasn't much about finals in here lol but hey does it matter? AMY AND WYATT ARE AN ITEM!

   Comment ship names here. XD 

Forever yours, ~Vamps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 197 12
Stoic f**king Dokken, his name reflects his character. Impossible to read, always serious, always silent, difficult to reason with, tough like a f**k...
609K 21.3K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...
1.3M 47.9K 53
Being the daughter to one of the most experienced fighters known is a hard task, never mind being the younger sister to five very protective brothers...
9.8M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED 🧡 RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...