Strange (boyxboy)

By Insomniatic_love

Oliver has always been different. After being abandoned by his parents and left with his bohemian aunt, he wo... More

Strange
×Prologue×
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

Pink for Leelah

4.8K 245 38
By Insomniatic_love

Hello, everyone. I would like to ask something of you. In 2014, a young girl, Leelah Alcorn, took her life because those around her were bullying her. She wasn't accepted by them because they couldn't see that she was born in the wrong body, they were adamant that she was a boy. But just because you're sex is male, doesn't make you a male. Your gender is not defined by your sex, and they didn't understand that.

I'm asking for you to- On January 6th (Wednesday)- wear pink, or accessorise in anything that color, take a picture, and post it to Instagram with the hash tag #RIPLeelahWattpad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 284K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
3K 172 19
When I was little, I was never healthy for a full day. When I would go to school, I would carry around an oxygen tank so that I could breathe properl...
70.1K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...
450 3 33
Six teenagers will be put in different situations and try to survive. Think of it as a video game. Each time they die, they wait until the next round...