The Descendant

By gummyworms0628

Zaressa doesn't belong. Anywhere. Period. She's always known this because everyone treats her differently for... More

Chapter 1 ~ Free
Chapter 2 ~ The Escape Part 1
Chapter 3 ~ The Escape Part 2 (Unedited)
Chapter 4 ~ Welcome to Gaea (Unedited)
Chapter 5 ~ Meeting New People (Unedited)
Chapter 6 ~ Explanations (Unedited)
Chapter 7 ~ The Retard King (Unedited)
Chapter 8 ~ The Penthouse (Unedited)
Chapter 9 ~ Let's Talk Dresses
Chapter 10 ~ Revelations
Chapter 11 ~ Descendant
Chapter 12 ~ Paradise
Chapter 13 ~ Beautiful Vampiress
Chapter 14 ~ Transformations
Chapter 15 ~ Sophisticated
Chapter 16 ~ Masked
Chapter 17 ~ Taken
Read Me
Chapter 18 ~ Stranger Danger
Chapter 19 ~ Fear
Chapter 20 ~ Strength

The Descendant

2.1K 40 1
By gummyworms0628

The Descendant

Copyright © 2015 by Tiara Adams

All rights reserved.

____________________________________________________________

"Is this what normal is like? If so, then normal isn't for me."

Zaressa is what you would call a freak of nature. An abomination. Something that should not exist. She wasn't born like normal people. She was created by a rebel group of witches, and was then confiscated by the supernatural council called the Unity. It was them who decided that she would live amongst the angels, far away from the corrupt world of humans and other creatures that would use her for her inconceivable powers. For sixteen years, Zaressa's lived there as an outcast, wanted by no one. She's always longed for freedom, to see the world, and to find herself, and when the opportunity arises, she can't say no.

Started 2013 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 50.3K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...
641 6 35
in a city with drug lords and gangs, Zoe Kingsley works with the APD to kill all criminals. her, a demon, a shape shifter, and a wizard, are hired to...
199K 7.6K 33
To Jezebel Spencer being made to move to the other side of the world, away from her beloved home and country of 15 years seemed like the biggest chal...
108K 5.1K 37
"Chaos is coming, my child. You must change it and so you must be ready. You need to be prepared..." A dream changed everything for Skye...