Arranged Marriage to The Devil

By allygurl3000

How would you feel if your parents forced you to get married after the age of 18? With the guy you absolutely... More

Arranged Marriage to The Devil
Chapter 1: Meet Alexandra
Chapter 2: Dinner With The Carter's
Chapter 3: Tree House Fun
Chapter 4: Girls Night
Chapter 5: Family Dinner
Chapter 6: The High Life
Chapter 7: The Day I Got Arrested
Chapter 8:Unique New York
Chapter 9: Wedding Planner
Chapter 10: Thanks-giving
Chapter 11: Worst. Day. Ever
Chapter 12: Black Mailing
Chapter 13: Big Brother
Chapter 14: Singing in Walmart
Chapter 15: Christmas Surprise
Chapter 16: The Truth is Revealed
Chapter 17: Anger Has Rise
Chapter 18: I Got Arrested.. AGAIN!
Chapter 19: Second Chance
Chapter 20: What. Have. I. Done
Chapter 21: Bonding Time
Chapter 22: Valentines Day
Chapter 23: Tricks & Jewelry
Chapter 24: Cake Tasting
Chapter 25: Almas Diner
Chapter 26: Me Being Me
Chapter 27: Explain?
Chapter 28: The Gala
Chapter 29: Birthday Crash
Chapter 30: Eric's Story
Chapter 31: The Crazy Supply Teacher
Chapter 32: Apologize
Chapter 33: The Will
Chapter 34: The Wedding
Chapter 36: This is The End
Preview of Living with the Devil (OUT NOW)

Chapter 35: What Now?

16K 436 5
By allygurl3000

Alex

After the disaster with my mother, we still continued the reception but not having the actual wedding. Just a formal event, I guess? Everyone was dancing, eating or getting a cocktail. Andrew and I were mingling with the guest, apologizing for the circumstances that happened during the ceremony. Most of the guest were understanding and others were quite surprise with my mothers actions.

"My goodness! I never knew Lauren was like that. She was a very sweet girl with your father. I hope everything goes well with your family, please give them my blessing." A lady said.

I thank the lady and met up with Andrew. I changed my wedding dress to a cocktail dress, it was black and white, had a stripe pattern to it. Andrew kept on his suit to keep himself to look formal. Andre and Leah we're dancing on the dance floor together, smiling and sharing laughter within each other.

Even though Leah did not tell me about her and Andre being together, they do look amazing  and I hope they find a way to continue their relationship through University.

I finally arrive to where Andrew was siting, he looked up and smiled, "Hey beautiful,"

He stood up and kissed me on the side of the cheek, I felt a smile form on my lips, it is quite amazing through out this process that I have re connected with my best friend. Yes, I can admit that I use to hate his guts but ever since this arrange marriage, we bond and found that friendship again. he had his secrets and I had mine.

Who would have thought that just one simple confession from Eric has caused a war. I must say what Andrew did to Eric was not nice, he did not deserved to have his sexuality be announce to the whole school. Even having to threaten him in the 9th grade was just wrong. Although, Eric forgave him. Eric has a good heart, to accept his enemies apology and find truce is  brave, strong, and mature. I am proud of Eric.

I wish we could go back in time and change a few things. Would that change the outcome of the story? Would Eric and I still be together? Would I still have be force to marry Andrew? Would have I been able to get my father out of hiding?

I guess some disasters in the past, does bring out a better future.

As I see a few couples going to the dance floor, I believe that a slow dance has came on. Andrew grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. He stopped in the middle of the dance floor and turned towards me. He brought his hand towards the middle of my back and we started swaying to the music.  "You been quiet ever since we arrived at the reception, is everything okay?" Andrew asked.

I looked into his eyes and concern was shown. I smiled, "I'm okay, I am just realizing a few things and accepting what happened."

"We didn't have to come to the reception if it is reminding you about your mom, we could of went back home. Me, you, Andre, and Leah could have ordered pizza and watch a bunch of movies." He moved a strand of my hair behind my ear, "I know you are being strong right now but what happened at the ceremony shouldn't have happened."

I looked over at my dad who was talking to his mother and Andrews dad. My grandmother was grinning from ear to ear, staring at her son. Knowing that now she does not need to grief over her son being missing or being dead. He was alive and could be possibility back for good.

I gaze back over to Andrew and smiled, "No, I'm good. Without today and my crazy money obsession mother. I wouldn't have reunited my grandmother with her son,"

Andrew lightly chuckle, "I must say, even though you have a fiery temper, can break a person in half, plan evil pranks on people, torture the heck out of me--"

"Is this a list of all the worst things I have ever done to you?"

He leaned in closer to my ear, "Let me finish," He whispered, brought his lips close to mine, barely touching. "Even though you have done all those crazy things, you still remind me of how good your heart is and how in a time like this you are still thinking of others. This is why I am starting to fall really, really hard for you."

Before I could say anything, he close the gap between us. Sharing a bittersweet kiss. Maybe our relationship will grow or will we be on the rocky side of things? Graduation is around the corner, I am not sure what school Andrew is going to. I know I am staying close to home and attending University of Pennsylvania. I will be majoring in Journalism. I believe becoming it will be fun! I will be close to home and plus Leah with also be attending the same school.

Andrew did receive a full scholarship to University of Toronto for basketball but he could of gotten a lot more offers from other schools. He should have already accepted to a University by now...

"What school are you going to in the fall?"

He smiled then kissed my lips again, "No need to worry about that, right now lets have fun."

At that moment, Leah and Andre came over and started dancing with us, since the slow song changed to a upbeat song that we knew. Andrew is right, I need to have fun tonight. Because after this reality will be right at our front door, ready to be dealt with. Am I ready to graduate high school? What about becoming an adult? Is my mother going to be okay?

My dad and grandma than came and joined us on the dance floor. Dad doing the sprinkler move, everyone around us started to laugh. Dads and their dance moves. Always embarrassing!

I wonder what both Dad and I's relationship is going to be like? I am not the same seven years old girl he left. I am eighteen and able to make my own decisions.

The song ended and my father went up to the stage with a microphone in his hand. He tap lightly on the mic, "Hello, Hello, Hello?" He said grabbing everyone's attention.

Everyone stop chattering amongst themselves and look towards the stage.

" I would like to thank everyone who has stayed for the reception and found a positive note, from the previous incident we had.

As you may know, I am back." He let out a nervous laugh. Everyone laughed as well.

"I will be returning to the company but not until the fall. I would like to focus on my family this summer and Business will wait. Until then I will be deciding between my partners who will be taking care of my position for the summer. I hope everyone has a wonderful time and feel free to ask any questions. Goodnight."
My father passed the mic to the DJ, the DJ turned the music back up and continued to play some more modern tunes.

Andrew wrap his arms around my waists. "Since your dad is making announcements, so shall I."

I turned around to face Andrew, "What is it?"

"After graduation;  me, you, Leah, Alec and Andre are going to the cottage for the week! How does that sound?"

I couldn't help but smile, "That is going to be awesome!"

Alec swooped his arms around both Andrew and I's shoulders making us tumble a bit. "What's awesome? That we will be staying in a cabin all week? It is going to be beautiful don't you think little Alex."

Alec ruffled my hair, I sighed and tried to fix the puff I had on top of my head. I am now somewhat regretting agreeing to go to the cottage with Alec..

Andrew noticed my distress and kissed my cheek, "It's okay, he will be with his new girl toy there." He grabbed my hand and point towards the dance floor, "Come on, lets go dance."

*****

 I AM BACK TO WRITING AGAIN!!!!

   I notice their has been a lot of views coming in, followers, and so many comments saying "please update." AND I DID!! WHOOHOO!!!

I want to thank everyone for getting this book to one thousand likes.

I want to also thank everyone for being so patience. I have been going through so much and seeing everyday at least one follower or one person commenting they love my book has put a smile throughout my day, and encourages me to keeping on going! ( Or as Dory would say "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming")

I will be back with the very last Chapter. I will be busy for a couple of days (School, moving, graduation) so maybe before Canada Day/Independence Day I will post.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/evening/morning and I will see you soon!!!

Cece ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 277 13
β€‹α€€α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€„α€šα€Ίβ€‹α€œα€±α€Έα€›α€²α€· α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€α€Άα€α€«α€Έα€€ ကျွန်​တော့်ထတွက် α€™α€–α€½α€„α€Ία€·β€‹α€•α€±α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€˜α€°α€Έ α€‘α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ία€—α€»α€¬α‹
3.9M 134K 39
Amazing cover by @Valenceia What will you do when you bump into an unknown guy and, You came to know how rude is he, And fate doesn't support you an...
5.6M 158K 48
Aidan, a billionaire and CEO of Empire is known for the title 'Top 5 Hottest Bachelor' for two reasons. He is extremely good-looking and for not want...
2.6K 145 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...