The Marriage Of A Bangladeshi...

By flawless_ink

Sadia Haqh, a Muslim Bangladeshi girl, of age 24, who just finished her graduation in politics from London, r... More

Ch:1- Arrival
Ch:2- Finally Home
Ch:3- Fairytale Romance Part (1)
Ch:4- Fairytale Romance Part (2)
Ch:5- The Announcement
Ch:6- Exposed Dealt and Fixed.
Ch:7- First Official Date
Ch:8- Panchini (Engagement)
Ch:9- Revelation
Ch:10- Reunion
Ch:11- Aakht (The Marriage)
Ch:12- Haldi And Mahendi
Ch:13-The Wedding Party
Ch:14-The First Night
Ch:15-Mission Impossible Habits
Ch:16-Enchanted
Ch:17-Silence
Ch:18-The Reception Party
Ch:19-Embrace
Ch:20-Embarrasment
Ch:22-Love Bite
Ch:23-The Lunch Party
Ch:24-The Nightmare
Ch:25-Anger, Jealousy and Hatred.
Ch:26-Realisation
Ch:27-Pain And Bitterness
Ch:28-Misunderstandings
Ch:29-The Struggle Part (1)
Ch:30-The Struggle Part (2)
Ch:31-Healing
Ch:32-Little Acceptances
Ch:33-Seperation
Ch:34-The Call
Ch:35-Blame
Ch:36-The leave
Ch:37-Despair
The Trailer Of The Book
Chapter:38-Alive
Chapter:39-Belief
Chapter:40-Fully His

Ch:21-Messed Up

4.5K 237 39
By flawless_ink

(Abrar's POV)

I decided to meet Taniya after I was done with the manager. I directly headed to the underground section of the resort, to the room where she was. It's been almost four days that she has been trapped here and now I think her imprisonment should end.

I turned the door knob, and entered the room. There I found her sitting on the bed and she didn't look less than a lunatic.

"Hey babes, missed me?"

"Abrar you will see what I can do once I get out of here."

"That we can definitely see but for that you need to get out of here right? And Abrar Ahmed let's you free."

"What?"

"Yes, you are free, as free as a bird. Just that the bird shouldn't fly near me unless it again wants to be caged."

"Abrar you are so evil, you beast."

"Shhh.. you can't call me that babes. I only made it legal for a special person."

"Who? Your wife? She doesn't know what she is in for. At least if she would have got married with my brother she would have known how he was but you? You are way evil than anyone can imagine Abrar."

"Shut up and leave before I change my mind. You will then actually see how evil I can get." She got up as I said that and left the room, making me the most evil person in the world.

As if I was one? I had no other option but to trap her, for these few days were very critical and I didn't want any problems in my way. International export project (IEP) was on again and I made the first export to London. Now everything would go smooth as my goods already made their way to London and no one could stop me anymore. For accomplishing this even if I had to be the most evil person in the world I wouldn't mind.

~~~~~~~

It was almost night when I reached home, after finishing my round to the office. I directly went in to the study after that and started to check all the transactions made today. It was my daily routine and I was also going to get an update on (IEP) today.

~~~~~~~

At 2'o clock when I was done with all my work, I remembered I didn't congratulate my wife on her awesome speech. I totally forgot that. In the morning when I saw her on the TV, I felt so proud of her. She definitely deserved a compliment. I closed the laptop and headed towards my room.

When I went in I found her asleep though. I silently made my way through the dressing room and changed, freshening up. I also had a early morning meeting today so I thought of sleeping instead of doing any more work.

After fifteen minutes I opened my eyes wide, as I heard Sadia sobbing beside me. I woke up immediately and thought she must be sobbing in sleep but she wasn't. She was awake.

"Sadia what happened? Are you okay?" I asked her getting concerned.

She got up from the bed that instant and ran to the bathroom slamming the door behind her with a bang. I was shocked. What happened to her?

I got up from the bed and turned the door knob of the bathroom but found it locked. I knocked on the door for her to react but she didn't. I could hear her cry and she was not even opening the door.

After waiting for a minute I thought of opening the door with the keys. I was running out of all my patience. I got the keys in and turned the knob opening the door.

She was crying, sitting on the bathtub, with a box of tissue near her.

"What happened?" I started walking near her but soon she threw the tissue box on me. For the fourth time, never mind.

"Why did you come in?" She said through her broken voice.

"Why are you crying?" I went near her and kneeled down on the floor, in front of her. As I wanted to touch her face, she moved my hand away.

"Don't touch me."

"Okay I won't. But you need to tell me why you are crying."

"I hate you Abrar." She ducked her head on her knees and again broke down.

"Did I do something to hurt you?"

"No. You go from here." She said pushing me back.

"I did. What is it?"

"Abrar!" She stood up and stomped to the room. That's better. I knew she was definitely upset because of me but why? I went in and found her sleeping back on the bed.

"You have to tell me what happened?" This time I asked her with anger as her attitude was actually getting on my nerves.

"Sadia?"

"I will but not now." She said sniffing.

"Fine as you wish." I went back to the study, as I had to find out what happened to her. It was impossible for me to sleep with her before knowing what the matter actually was.

I called Jenny after going to the study. She picked the phone after three rings. Thats why I liked her as my secretary. Too obedient to her duty.

"Jenny call the driver who drove the Mercedes today and tell him to come to home, immediately."

"Yes sir." She gave me the number of the driver in the morning so she knew who it was. Once I know where Sadia went today, the reason will be unrevealed.

~~~~~~~

It was three am in the morning when the driver entered my study.

"Yes sir?"

"Where did you take your mam today?"

"Sir I just left mam to the hall, where she gave her speech. Then mam told me that she will go to the office with her dad and that I should go home."

"And you came back home?"

"Yes sir."

"Didn't I tell you to take her where she wants? Then why did you come back home?"

"Sir mam told..."

"You are fired."

"Sorry sir."

"Take all your payments from the office and now leave."

It was impossible for me to handle things when she was upset. It just made me angry. Anger that was totally impossible for me to control.

(Sadia's POV)

I don't know how I couldn't control myself and started crying beside Abrar. I was so determined that I will handle this matter maturely but so stupid of me, I couldn't even stop myself from crying.

When I came back home from the resort, I thought a lot about the situation. I could be angry at Abrar but thought what right do I have on him? I don't love him, neither does he. Then how could I aspect any sort of trust or commitment from him. I could blame him for what he did, but it will only put me down. He will think I am crazy for him, which I am definitely not. He wants to be with Taniya, I won't stop him. Let's see for how long he can do that disgusting thing?

But did that happen? No. I felt bad each and every second. After all he was my husband, how could I see him with anyone else? When he came to sleep beside me, I just felt worse. My emotions started to pile up inside me and I started to sob, trying my best to control my tears. Abrar then got up and I wanted to hide myself somewhere, away from him, where he wouldn't see me.

I rushed to the bathroom but how bad of him, he didn't even give me the time to cry and organise myself, he bursted inside the bathroom with the keys. On top of sadness I felt angry then.

"What happened?" He asked and started coming near me. I threw the tissue box on him to stop him coming near me. If I could just kill him right then.

"Why did you come in?" I said with all my force.

"Why are you crying?" He kneeled down on the floor, in front of me and extended his hand to touch my face, but I moved it away before he could do that.

"Don't touch me." Why was he being so caring to me. Why does it matter to him, if I cry?

"Okay I won't. But you need to tell me why you are crying."

"I hate you Abrar." I ducked my head on my knees and again broke down. This time because of super anger.

"Did I do something to hurt you?"

"No. You go from here." I tried to get him away.

"I did? What is it?"

"Abrar!" I stood up and stomped to the room. Enough, I wasn't going to talk to him anymore.

"You have to tell me what happened?" This time his voice became cold.

"Sadia?"

"I will but not now." I said some how managing to speak. I felt so hurt and I wasn't in the state to talk anything.

"Fine as you wish." He went outside saying that. I rose up immediately, as he did. I felt so messed up. I threw the pillows on the floor and crinkled the bed sheet until it was as messed up as me. When I ran out of energy, I threw myself on the bed with despair.

~~~~~~~

My eyes opened, when the phone beside me started ringing. I slide the screen to accept the call. It was mom.

"Sadia didn't you wake up yet?"

"No mom."

"Your dad told me yesterday that you were late, so I thought I should make sure that today you go on time. Now wake up and quickly get ready. Who gets late in their first day of work?"

"Okay mom." I kept the phone saying that. Getting out of the bed I went to the bathroom. After I came out dressing up, I looked at the room. It looked like it went through an earth quake.

"What did you do to my room?" Abrar came and stood beside me, all dressed up, saying that.

I turned around to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" Fine, now see what is wrong with me Abrar Ahmed. I turned to him and pushed him with my hand on his chest. He didn't move even a little. But he did leave my wrist.

We went to the breakfast table then and there too I didn't pay him any attention. Everyone was looking at us and I knew they were suspecting that something happened between us. It was so obvious by the way they were looking at us and were extremely silent.

Abrar's sister and her husband was not in the breakfast table today, they left yesterday.

"Is everything okay Sadia?" Father-in-law asked, making me come out of my thoughts.

"Hmm.." I nodded many times to make him believe that everything was fine.

~~~~~~~

I didn't look at Abrar even once and left for my office. The Mercedes was outside but the driver was different.

"Are you new driver bhai?" I asked him.

"No mam."

"Do you know why yesterday's driver bhai didn't come today?"

"Yes mam. Boss fired him."

"Why?"

"I don't know that mam." I got in the car thinking why Abrar fired the driver.

After I reached my office, I went to the president of WEL and sat with her talking about my work. There she explained me what I was supposed to do and what I was responsible for. Half of the day went by listening her. I concentrated on work completely and almost forgot everything.

When I went to my cabin, everything came back to me, the anger, frustration, and the hurt as I saw Abrar sitting on my chair.

"Why are you here?"

*****************************************

Why do you think Abrar came to her cabin?

Do vote and comment.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
673K 33.9K 28
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
26.7K 1.9K 45
A hijabi Pakistani girl named Fanaa goes to high school to become something great that could save people from the bad world. Going to school everyday...
936 345 26
In a tale of love and loss, they must choose between bitter resentment and unexpected romance. Can they overcome their differences and find a way to...