Pale Aura k.q [Discontinued f...

By blckstabbath

"When I'm lying in my bed I think about life and I think about death and neither one particularly appeals to... More

Pale Aura (Kellin Quinn)
Sex, Scars, and Kellin.
More Sex, Antidepressants, More Kellin, and Pregnancy?
Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, and Four New Uncles
Will I Break Up Sleeping with Sirens?
Kellic, Panic, and Cheating
Disasterology
Vic, Drinking, and Perfect Sunsets
Bottles and Misstress.
Wakey, Wakey.
Small Bump, Big Fued
The Secret Lie
It All Comes Down To This
What Did I Do?
The Call
They Say Love Is Forever, Your Forver Is All I Need.
Your Forever Is Enough. Is My Forever Not Enough?
Breaking Down The Walls
Ok, guise
The Memories Roll Back
The Frat House
Change Of Heart
Hey, Hey, Hey!!!!
Sometimes, It's Better To Be Left In The Dark
The Awkwardness That Comes Within. I Feel Like A Whore.
A Promise For Death
The Eyes Hold The Truth
The Mess I Made
An Open Book
One Million Branches And She Hates Everyone
Squidgy
Give In Or Give Out?
Southern Constellations
The Depths
Don't Let Me Go, Please
Currents Convulsive
Twas The Minute Before Christmas, Everythng Fell Togehter Pt.1
∆n ∆uthors Note
Π Not an update, but an update in a way Π
Goodbye....for now

Roger Rabbit's Meaningful Lyrics

505 8 3
By blckstabbath

Megan POV

Austin decided it would be okay to speed back to his house. Thus trying to kill me. When we pulled into his backyard, his dog knocked me over. I had no sense of balance what so ever and I wobbled whenever I got balance.

“So. Should I take you home on the motorcycle or the car?” he asks with his hands out pointing to the vehicles. As much as it scared me, I pointed to the death machine. “Yeah! Motorcycle it is!” he came over and gave me a big hug.

“I had an awesome time.” He says into my hair. Most guys would try to kiss you o the first date. Austin had some serious respect.

“Same. It was so much fun.” He begins to rock us side to side. After a while, I blurted it out. I couldn’t hold it in. “Thank you.”

“For what?” he asks, pulling back.

“For taking my mind off things. It really helps with the situation I’m in.” he smiles at me.

“No problem. I like making people feel better.” We get on the bike and for the first time, I feel at home. A teenager with all her crazy Emo friends. When we arrive at the apartment he walks me up to the stairs. he pulls something out of his jacket pocket. It was the Of Mice & Men album.

“I know how much you like us. Kellin never stops rambling about it.” I blush. I can’t believe Kellin never stops talking about me. “So, I was thinking, we should do this again sometime?” he looks at me, rocking back and forth on his tippy-toes.

“For sure.”

“Well, since you’re ok with it, how about this weekend. We can chill at my place. Watch some movies, listen to Of Mice & Men, and eat cupcakes.”

“Cupcakes?” he put a finger to my lips and looked around.

“Shh.” He says. I giggle.

“That sounds amazing.” We stand there awkwardly before I pull him into a bear crushing hug. He automatically wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me even closer.

“Don’t let go.” He says.

“I wasn’t.” I say. We stand there for I don’t know how long before it gets even darker. He smiles and gets on his bike and leaves.

“Who was that?” he asks me. I smile and walk past Andy.

“Just a friend.”

Vic POV

“CANADA! CANADA! CANADA!” chanted Tony. We arrived on the tour bus and I felt good to be back. I could smell the bus. Which sounds weird. We have just finished loading the rest of the stuff up and I was rooming with Mike for change. I claimed top bunk and went to prepare dinner which of course was tacos.

“Fuenciado!” Jaime yelled. I dodged his attempt to hug me. this made him slam into the couch.

“Sorry. But Fuenciado is unavailable at the moment.” I reply and take a bite out of the taco that has been calling me for so long.

“Aw, Jaime cheer up. Vic isn’t too open about his gayness.” Mike says.

“I am not gay!” I scream.

“Yeah. Sure. But your hair, voice, skin, and the fact that you didn’t get laid once in six months kinda proves you’re gay.” Tony interjects from across the room.

“Don’t push it Tony.” I say while biting out of my taco again. Tony puts his hands up in defense.

“Turtle does what he does best. Right Hime?” he looks at Jaime who was lost in his taco.

“Uh, yeah,” he bites out of it again and goes into the bunkers.

“Looks like even Jaime is getting laid tonight. By a taco!” Mike and Tony begin to laugh. I go to the kitchen and grab some sour cream. I throw a hand full at them.

“Hey, what the hell?” Mike gets up throws me a surprise face. he puts on his shades and walks by me to the counter. He takes the taco meat and dumps in on my head. Tony grabs tomatoes and throws them. Soon enough, I become a human taco. I have sour cream on my face. sprinkled with meat and lettuce. A tomato stuck in my cheek.

“Let’s not forget the cheese.” The pur the cheese on my face.

“JAIME, IT’S TACO TIME!!!!” they take a pic and grab spoons. They start to eat off my face.

“We love you Victor.” My phone bizzes and it’s a text from Kellin.

Kel: viktur, never staph. Viktur. You smell lyke strawberries. Nice taco outfit viktur. I can’t wait to eat it off yu.

Vicl: fuck off man

Kel: c:

I shudder at the thought and turn my phone off. This is going to be a long ass tour. A pain stabs me in the cheek.

“Hey, hey. Go easy on my cheek.” The shrug and continue eating.”

Austin & Kellin POV

(Austin) man I have never met a girl so funny, laid back, and strong as Megan. She’s beautiful. Why would Kellin ever let he go? I went in the kitchen to retrieve my phone and saw a text from Megan,

Megan: loving the album sank you so so so so much

(Kellin) why did I let her go? Even a picture of Vic as a taco can’t cheer me up as too why I let my jealousy get the better part of me. and I forced her out. What am I going to do. Matthew says to try to get her as a friend and work my way up slowly. But I don’t think I can do slowly. It’s just that, it took a year. I try to remember the happy Megan before the break up. Heck, she’s happy now.  The long blonde hair dyed with black ends.

(Austin) the nose ring the glimmers in the sunlight when wet. Or when she’s nervous when pulls on her lip ring.

(Kellin) the way she smiles at anything, well almost anything. She doesn’t smile when Vic and I argue……

(Austin) the way she blushes when I smile or touch her.

(Kellin) when she has nightmares, she always asks me to sing her to sleep

(Austin) the way her eyes sparkle

(Kellin) she’s amazing

(Austin) she’s beautiful

(Austin & Kellin) she’s everything I ever wanted. And I’m madly in love with her.

Megan POV

When I came home last night,, I got to meet Juliet. Her and Andy are officially dating again and I was happy for them. Thus, removing one boy away from the love pentagon. Now it’s a love square. Kellin, Vic, and I. I can eliminate Vic because he’s on tour for a while. A long while.

No best friend time for me.

That leaves Austin and Kellin.

I will always love Kellin. We had a child together and were happily engaged. But he didn’t trust me and Vic even when we told him it was nothing. He even kissed the girl who threw our relationship overboard.

Then there was Austin.

I’ve only known him for a day and a half, but yet I opened up a little about my past. He is so nice and caring and tall. But he gets me. He can relate. His wife cheated on him. My fiancé left me. His mother died. My mother abandoned me to my abusive father. His girlfriend died in a car wreck, I died in the inside and tried suicide. He was bullied throughout high school. I was abused throughout highs school.

All Kellin did was lose his father. For all I know.                            

But that doesn’t change the connection me and Kellin had. It doesn’t change the connection me and Austin had.

I need to ban these thoughts. Austin was going to be here any minute for our chilling day. I looked in the full length mirror in Andy’s room. Black ripped skinny jeans. Red converse and a Drop Dead tank top. This week’s band is Bring Me the Horizon. I heard the car horn beep. I slid on a beanie and put my phone in my back pocket.

Here goes nothing.

I told Juliet where I was going and she promised me to tell Andy an alternate story. I hugged her and hurried out the door. Austin waited outside the car and I smiled when I saw him. He has on black skinny jeans as well, combat boots and a Slipknot tee. We didn’t talk, I just hopped in the car and he turned on the radio. Take A Walk began playing and I squealed. I began to sing along.

“All these kinds of places

Make it seem like it's been ages

Tomorrow some new building will scrape the sky

I love this country dearly

I can feel the ladder clearly

But I never thought I'd be alone to try.” I began to kick my feet and tap my finger on the window along to the beat. Austin was tapping his finger on the window to the beat too. When his eyes met mines, I felt a genuine smile spread across my face. I felt my face redden, but I still held my gaze. Even after he turned his attention back on the road. I felt our hands find each other though. His hands found mine and held on to it strong. As if some strong memory surpass him and it was too much to handle. We watched scary movies for most of the day. We watched chainsaw massacre which involved me scooting towards him because each scary thing that happened bought a flash back. After three hours or so, we popped popcorn and we made a pallet on the floor. We held hands and even cried. Well, Austin cried. Which made me cry.

“Why are you crying” he asked when Titanic went off.

“Seeing people makes me cry.” I admitted. I checked the time and it was midnight. “Oh my gosh. It’s midnight.” I faced him. “Can I crash here? Or I can call a cab, I mean,” I stammered.

“It’s fine. You can crash here.” He smiled. We retrieve the blankets to the couch for me to sleep on. He told me goodnight and went to his room. I texted Juliet explaining I would be crashing here for the night. She thanked me. Now her and Andy can have some alone time. I texted Kellin to check on Audry and he told me she was sleeping. He wished me a goodnight and I fell into a slumber.

“Mommy, where are you going?” my mom had a bag packed and my brother was next to her.

“We are going to spend some mother son time. You stay with daddy. I love you.” I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

“I love you too.” They hurried out the door and left. I went to sit by window ceil waited for them to come home. They we’re gone for two days. I got scared. My dad came up the stairs and sat next to me.

“They’re not coming back.” He said with tears in his eyes. We hugged each other all day. He lost his wife and son. I lost my mom and brother.

I wake up to find tears in my eyes. Only one thing could make me feel better. I face timed Kellin. He saw the tears in my eyes and was worried.

“You had a nightmare about your dad.” I shook my head.

“It was the memory of when my mom left. When my dad wasn’t abusive.” I couldn’t find the words, but they came out my mouth before I knew it. “Could you sing me a song?” he nodded.

“Sure. You name it.”

“Scene two.” He nods and grabs an acoustic guitar.

“Is there a right way for how this goes? You've got your friends

And you've got your foes. They want a piece of something hot

Forget your name like they forgot

Oh, ain't that something?

Some wanna see you crash and burn, And criticize your every word

I'm trying to keep from going insane, Ain't that the way of this whole damn thing

Oh, trying to be something more

Nobody's gonna love you if, You can't display a way to capture this

Nobody's gonna hold your hand. And guide you through

No it's up for you to understand, Nobody's gonna feel your pain

When all is done, And it's time for you to walk away

So when you have today, You should say all that you have to say

Say all that you have to say

Is there a right way for being strong? Feels like I'm doing things all wrong. Still I'm here just holding on, Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.

Oh, just trying to show you something more

Nobody's gonna love you if, You can't display a way to capture this

Nobody's gonna hold your hand, And guide you through

It's up for you to understand, Nobody's gonna feel your pain

When all is done, And it's time for you to walk away

When you have today, You should say all that you have to say

Don't point the blame when you can't find nothing, Look to yourself and you might find something, It's time that we sorted out

All of the things we complain about

So listen close to the sound of your soul, Take back a life we led once before

If it ain't you then who?...

If it ain't you then who's gonna love you?

Nobody's gonna love you if., You can't display a way to capture this

Nobody's gonna hold your hand, And guide you through

It's up for you to understand, Nobody's gonna feel your pain

When all is done, And it's time for you to walk away

When you have today, You should say all that you have to say

So when you have today. Say all that you have to say.” Kellin eyes meet mine and their filled with water. My eyes begin to water up in response. We just sit there and stare at each other. I think now he understands what he did and he can see it from my point of view. I open my mouth to speak, but I get nervous.

“Kellin, I-I” I hang up before the full force tears can come out. I climb out the couch. With the tears threating to pool over, I knock on Austin's door. He opens it almost immediately.  

“Austin, I-I- nightmare, can-I-” I’m chocking on my own words. He guides me to his room and pats the empty space next to him. I climb in next to him and absorb his warmth. I end up scooting closer to him and taking in his scent. Tour bus and outdoors. I scent I know all too well.

Kellin.

He wraps his arms around me and I fall back to sleep. I don’t know if it’s because I have the protection of Austin or the meaningful lyrics of Kellin’s song. But whatever it is, makes me want to celebrate this night.

The first nigh I sleep without any nightmares or memories.

Sorry for such late updates. Blame my mom and the fact I think I pulled something in my leg and ass during lacrosse. But I have a very important question. #TeamKellin or #TeamAustin. Personally, I have no idea. I have an ending in mind, but fear not, the story is NOT ending ANY time soon. As for the prologue, I can’t update both. Since this story is important, I ll update on this one more often. Night out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.2K 36
Kellin, a hypersexual 18 year old meets the man of his dreams. The only problem being, it's his 26 year old widower therapist. How long will Vic kee...
2.8K 242 34
Kellic/Highschool/TW: Self Harm, Eating Disorder, Depression, Panic Attacks, Rape, Suicide Attempts, Death, Abuse, Drug Use. This is all my original...
30.4K 94 3
First installment of Colby Brock One-Shots! Requests are open. Disclaimer - This story was produced by Colby Brock living rent-free inside of my mind.