I will never stop loving you...

By jezzy1901

Alex is the new kid in town. He is the old fashion type, waiting for the right girl to come along. He's what... More

Part 1...The move
part 2...bell's POV
part 3...school
part 4...should I?
part 5...trust
part 6...what do i do?
part 7...the truth
part 8...you can't be serious!?
part 9...prove it
part 10...meeting the parents
part 11...the dreams
part 12...a test and more?
part 13...mother's day
part 14...the beach
part 15...a sister, a test, and falling?
Part 16...changes can be good, and a love revealed?
Part 17... red and powerful
part 18...A new plan forms
part 19...teasing
part 20...An inner wolf thing?
Part 21...Jealous?
Part 22...teasing
part 23...Party part I
Part 24...Party part II...the Surprise
Part 26...dreams come true
part 27... seeing red
Part 28...only the beginning
Part 29...help?
Part 30...The end <3

Part 25...A date & an uh oh!

2.3K 13 5
By jezzy1901

*RE-CAP*

"Would you please wear this promise ring, as a promise to love each other forever and as a promise that after school we will get married and live together forever?"

Oh my god! I already knew my answer to that question, and I'm Glad he's waiting on getting married I know I not ready for that...yet.

"Yes!!!"

He placed the ring on my finger and it was a prefect fit.

Again I look at his face and I see the most handsome man known to the earth smiling at me. When I looked into his eyes I saw them shining with pure love, adoration, affection, and happiness.

I can't believe this man loves me.

*

~Isabella’s POV~

We were cuddled up in bed together and I was just staring at the man before me. He has truly changed my life for the better.

All the words in the English language couldn’t be compared to him.

He was sweet, kind, gentle, patient, loving, handsome, and that list keeps growing everyday.

I snuggle closer to him, I love feeling his warmth just surround my body, and his arms tighten around my waist, not wanting to let go.

He is always want to protect me and make sure I’m un harmed like today.

It happened again.

After he game me the ring we had went bad to the party. We were having a good time, I was even dancing!

It was near the end of the party when pain shot through my head again. I tried not to scream. I didn’t want to ruin the party.

Alex saw me drop to my knees and ran do to me, he was at the BBQ pit getting more food, when he reached me other people had already notice me in pain.

I hate that I couldn’t control my emotions, even though I tried, I was still the cause for ending the party.

The alpha ended it and had Alex carry me into the Pack house.

After that I honestly don’t remember what happen. I had blacked out from the pain. It was worse then the last time. Way worse.

Instead of it just being in my heard it started to slowly spread down my body.

Alex said while I was out they had ran text to see what was causing the pain, thinking it was just something in my brain or a pinched nerve.

But nothing I really don’t know what is going on with me. It has all come so fast. The teleporting, being a rare red wolf, seeing glimpses of the future, and still more to come!

So far the only good thing would be that I haven’t had another vision about that war. So I don’t have to tell Alex anything.

When I had finally woke up, I was home here in bed with a sad/worried looking Alex.

When he saw I was awake his whole face brightened up into the heart melting smile that I loved. Then he kissed me with so much love and passion, it was mind blowing.

It didn’t end there though. We had went a little farther then we had ever gone.

Right now he was only in his boxer and I was wearing his t-shirt, with my panties underneath.

We didn’t go always, I couldn’t handle that just yet, but I might be soon.

I really did love the way he caresses my body, it’s so gentle but rough at the same time and I loved it. He was very patient with me. And the way he kisses me, God I loved his kisses.

They always leave me gasping for air, and when his lips touch my skin, it like a burning fire had ignited in my body.

I wanted to go farther…

But actually I want to wait till we were married…

I want my real first time to be special, not forced like what had happen to me.

Is it so wrong to want to wait?

I want to be with him, in all ways, but I’m scared.

I know with him it’ll be different, because he actually loves me and cares for me. But I don’t know what to do or expect! With that

ba$ter

I was just forced to let him have his way and endure all the pain that came with it.

I think I’ll explain everything to when he wakes up, right now I’ll just enjoy being this close to him.

I lightly kissed his lips before I laid my head on his bare chest, inhaling his scent, and closing my eyes, ready for sleep to come.

*

~Alex’s POV~

I woke up with Isabella asleep on top of me.

Her head was on my chest and her hair was all over the place. Her long legs were entangled with mine, and her arms were around my waist. It was an amazing sight to wake up to.

Last night was really the best and the scariest night of my life!

First I kind of propose to her by giving her a promise ring and she said yes! Dear God she said yes! I was so Happy! After that we were having the time of our lives. It was so much fun to be with the pack and see Isabella enjoying herself.

Then it happened again. I saw her drop to her knees in pain and I had no idea what to do, but I ran to her.

The Alpha had made everyone leave and told me to carry her into the house. He even called the pack doctor to run some test again, but nothing was wrong with her.

I don't know what's going on, I don't know why she is having these pains, and it's killing me to see her in so much pain.

She had past out from the pain. And I was going crazy with worry.

She didn't wake up for several hours and when she finally did wake up we were home and in bed.

I was holding her close to me, waiting for her to open her eyes and when she did, I was so happy.

I was so happy, that I couldn’t even think up word to say to her, so I kissed her and showed her all of feeling that were going through me. Love, happiness, and if I’m completely honest with my self lust.

We went farther last night than we have ever had. I was honestly happy that she would let me get as far as we did, but I want to take things slow with her. I might even suggest waiting till we get married!

With Isabella it will be my first time and I want it to be special for her, instead of a bad memory. I want to count as her first.

I looked down at the beautiful girl in my arms and I still couldn’t believe that she was mine. I must have done something right in a past life.

After another few minutes pasted the alarm for school went off telling us it was time to get up and get ready.

Isabella was starting to wake up.

I rub small circles up and down her back and she tightened her arms around me. It made me smile having her wake up next to me, or well on top. Haha

“Morning beautiful.” I told her.

“Morning Ally cat.” she giggled.

I know I’m a werewolf and so does she, but honestly, I don’t mind the nick name. It’s actually really cute.

She stilled had her hand on my chest and eyes closed, so I put my hand under her chin and brought her face to mine so that I could give her a morning kiss.

I was a slow, sweet kiss that felt perfect for the morning and I felt her smile on my lips.

“Time go get ready for school.” I told her while I buried my face in her hair, enjoying her scent.

“No, do we have to go in today?” she questioned me.

“Yeah, sorry. I need to turn in an assignment.” I said apologizing.

She sighed, but nodded her head and started to get up. “Ok but you own me lunch.” she said and winked at me.

Now is my chance to take her out on a real date!

I got up and wrapped my arms around her waist. “Or dinner?” I asked.

She looked back at me with a beautiful smile. “Sure!” she said happily and while turning around in my arms so that she could kiss me.

God I love her.

*Isabella’s POV*

During school I couldn’t stop think about tonight!

I was so happy that we would be going on an actual date, that I totally forgot that I wanted to tell him about us wait till marriage to make love.

But I’m sure he’d never make me do what I don’t want to do.

It was lunch time and I had gotten a text from Alex to meet him in the choir room.

When I looked into the room I saw Alex…with Candy…kissing!!!

**********************************

Muahahaha!

Sorry for the cliff hanger ;-)

So as some of you may know, I was going to edit the entire story, but My editor, started school, and so did I so I’ll be waiting to edit this story. It will not be edited until it is complete so do not worry about it being on hold again! ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
201K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...