The Ponds

By SmillanIsCanon

More

Our perfect thing
Elsa goes home
Later on
Amy's party
Amy's party part 2
Rory goes away
Reunion
The bet
9 days later
Baby names
The slap
Work canteen
Make up
Full time
Finn David Williams
Rory's secret
Rorys secret part 2
The break up
5 months later
Getting married part 1
Getting married part 2
After the wedding
Baby number 3
The car crash
Family
Amy's secret
Amy's secret part 2
2 weeks later
Sunday morning
Sunday afternoon
5th wedding anniversary
5th wedding anniversary part 2
The final chapter

Letting go of the past

56 0 0
By SmillanIsCanon

"Amy, I have a job here, the kids love the school here, Wales is a great place".

"I know, I really like it here as well, but I miss my family and friends, I miss everything about Leadworth".

He paused the DVD and sat up, "let's just put this conversation on pause for now and enjoy this weekend together, we can carry on this discussion on Monday".

"Okay that seems fair" she cuddled back into him as Rory pressed play on the remote.

"I'm really sorry Rory".

"What for?"

"Losing the past two babies".

He sighed and paused the DVD again, "Amy listen to me" he stroked her cheek, "that is not your fault at all, okay, I know it's hard but you need to leave it in the past. Let's just put a pause on everything apart from this weekend, no kids, no depressing conversations, just me and you, okay?"

She looked at him and nodded "okay". She kissed him and cuddled back into him one last time, watching the rest of the film with him, eventually falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...