A Hero♦ A Maze Runner Story♦

Por -Infinity_Girl-

Teresa, you're not the first girl to come to the Glade. Thomas, you and Mihno are not the first ones to survi... Mais

Not
Just the Beginning
Silhouettes and Shadows
Reappearance
Rare Happiness
Impossible
Before Forgetting I Remebered
Why? Why Should I?
Falling
My Home
Stranded
A/N
Taking Sides
Maybe Now
Answers
Giving Up
Angel
Stars
Hope
War
No More
Remember Me
Try
Dreaming
I Wish
Show Me
Thanks

Never Again

815 22 2
Por -Infinity_Girl-

Minho's POV
When I finally got a free moment to talk to Arin I said to her "never do that again. I have never been so scared in my life".
"Have you ever thought that I wasn't there because I was running from greivers? Did that ever cross your tiny mind?"
"That explains"
"Don't interrupt me" she said her voice rising to the point where it was almost a scream.
"The greivers didn't leave after the sun came up they were still after me. I was trying to protect you and everyone else in the glade. If I had come back they would have followed. When I finally lost them I was on the opposite side of the maze. I tryed so hard to get back. I ran and ran trying to get to the doors in time bug even then I couldn't get back before the doors closed I ran through the night too and come morning I was only where I was when you guys found me".
She didn't give me a chance to respond before she turned and ran off.

I went after her but slowly hoping to give her a moment to calm down. I found her sitting in a tree near the clearing where she slept. I apologized for yelling, asked her to come down and walk with me. We walked to the wall and she leaned against it. I said the only thing that came to me. I whispered quietly "you are beautiful". She raised her eyes to meet mine and said "No I'm not" before walking away again. I stood there her words echoing in my ears. I sat down, put my head in my hands and told them that "she's right she isn't beautiful she is as radiant as the angels above".

Hey 2 updates in one day. Hope that makes up for being late wasn't sure what I should write. Suggestions are welcome as well as feedback.

Vote. Comment. Follow.
Thanks for reading. Peace.
-M

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14.7K 648 27
The Maze Runner era is about to come to an end, but the cast is still together. They still have about 3-4 weeks left until they have to say goodbye y...
1M 18.8K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
10.8K 175 14
This story is created by yours truly Bb. Aruna / Ms. Artemis. This story is all about a girl having a crush on her classmate.This is a tagalog-englis...
48.7K 1K 30
They had to find a way out, no matter how, but they had to escape. WARNING! This story contains spoilers for those who haven't read the books. DISCLA...