Gotta Be Bad To Be Good. (A M...

By STUPIDMINDLESSLOVE

Jae. The baddie every man wants. Blinded by the lights, and sweet smell of liquor she walks through her daily... More

Gotta Be Bad To Be Good. (A Mindless Behavior Story)
Reality Hurts
Baddie
A/N: !FeedBack!
Sticky Situation
Ice Cubes
Predicting the Wife
21 Questions
Strawberries & Cream
A Singers Lips
Giving In
Not So Mama's Boy.
Crazy In Love

Im A Real Nigga

127 2 0
By STUPIDMINDLESSLOVE

"It's 2 o'clock and I'm faded.

This kush feeling amazing.

Got a voicemail on my phone,

From a lil breezy feeling x rated." 

~ August Alsina

Prodigy|

I slowly walked back to the guys replaying everything that happened in my mind. The music seem to dissipate as I soaked up every lasting image of her and placed it in a safe spot of my memory. The way she laughed. 

The way her curls fell in front of her face. The way she walked. Everything.  

I finally reached the balcony where Roc sat with some random chick he had managed to attract. I say down and pulled out my phone. My mind was so off I forgot what I took it out for and shoved it back in my pocket. Damn this girl got me fucked. I glanced over a Roc and the girl he had laughing on his lap. He bobbed to the music one arm around the girl, the other gripping a cup of something he's probably gonna regret having too much of later. I didn't know where Ray was, and didn't want to interrupt Prince and his girl from caking so I just sat. I felt that I was already over thinking too much so I decided not to get a drink. And plus I'm the designated driver tonight and didn't want that one drink to turn into 3. 

I leaned back listening to the song that blasted throughout the club, only a few more hours and I can go home and take a shower.

Jae|  

I had managed to clean off my dress in the restroom and exit looking mostly normal. I walked back out trying to avoid contact with the pathetic drunk girls crawling towards the bathroom. One thing about me...If I do end up that drunk I'm damn sho not gonna do it in public. That shit AINT classy. I retreated to the bar but sat far away from people who looked to be highly intoxicated. I watched Robyn giggle her way up to me dogging through the area of people. "I'm sorry about your dress..." She said sitting down. "It's cool." I say looking at where the drink spilled. She smiled.  

"Come dance with me... You sittin here like a lame ass."  

"I am a lame ass."  

"Bitch. Get up." She said pulling my arm. 

She had managed to get me into an area if dancing people. Women tryna to dance sexily on random men. Men tryna touch up on women. I really wasn't for this uppity crowd. The clubs I was used too was much more hype. 

I casually danced with Robyn to the lame song that was on until it changed. "Girl...this is yo jam." She said referring to how I would blast it in the car. I laughed. "C'mon ma show me what that ass workin wit." She said gesturing at me as she danced. She was right. This song was my shit. 

I danced along with her, occasionally reciting some of the words.  

"Fuck all y'all niggas, except my niggas."  

One thing about my friends...well my sisters I can say, is that they no how to have fun. We grinded up on eat other, moving to the beat. "Still here wit my day one niggas, so you here me say no new friends!" She'd yell out every time the part came on. I looked around at everyone bobbing to the beat...mildly looking for Leigha and her friend with the big hair. I glanced up at the balcony and scanned to see if they were up there only having my eyes land upon those of who I ran into going to the bathroom. He looked at me with an expression I couldn't read. I looked away only finding myself look back up at him. This time he smirked. Shit. 

I focused my attention back at Robyn who was standing with her hands on her hips looking at me. "What?" I asked as she stood there squinting. She nodded her head up at the balcony. "Bitch don't act stupid...tell me what's up." She said pointing her finger at me. I didn't answer her. "Alright, don't answer."  

Damn... I mean I wish I could answer because I know what Robyn's capable of...but I honestly didn't know what to possibly tell her.  

"Oh Im starting to actually like the sexy nigga on the balcony even tho he's creepy."  

Or 

"I feel attracted to that guy up there and I don't know what to fuckin do about it."  

I wondered what would happen if I really said that. I looked up to see no Robyn next to me. Shit. I glanced up to see her gracefully walking up the stairs. "Fuck..." I said trying to get past people as she started to make conversation with him. I stood in the little area as they tried to squeeze a clearing for me to walk through since I said excuse me twice. I looked up to see her say something I couldn't necessarily make out. He looked down at me then back up to Robyn and nodded. I'mma choke the shit out of her when I get up there. I finally got to the stairs and approached them. "Um excuse me..." I say flashing a fake smile mostly toward her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the other side. "Okay nigga...Imma give you 2.5 seconds to tell me what the fuck you just did or I swear to god Imma pull my mother fuckin knife out my bra and cut yo ass." I say dead ass serious... "Shh you ain't gotta cut me. I'm doing yo ass a favor." She said with a slick smile. "Explain."  

"You and pretty boy over are gonna go out." She said. "No the fuck I'm not!" I yelled. "Are you insane...why would you do that." I said in a lower tone. "Ahh shut yo ass up...when is the last time you even connected with a nigga with out it being violent." She said which I honestly could remember the answer to. "Robbie...I don't wanna." I whined. "I don't care Jae! You need to do this for you."  

I thought about it and she was right. I still didn't want to. But she wasn't taking no for an answer. "When?"  

"Tonight."  

"Hell naw nigga. You got me fucked up!"  

"Jae!"  

I sighed a breath of defeat. 

"Okay damn." 

"Good now you will be leaving soon so fix your ugly little facial expression and smile bitch." She said poking my cheek. 

"I'm close to choking the shit out you right now... You lucky you my hoe." I say glaring at her. 

"I know.. And you love me."  

"Tell that him ill be outside please... " I say turning on my heels, walking down the stairs.

Prodigy| 

"Follow her..." Robyn said pointing ate her walking down the stairs headlined toward the door. "Okay... Hey.... I'm thanks I guess.." I said. 

"No problem. Be careful. Not to her but to yourself. She's lady danger." She said. I didn't know whether to laugh but she seemed pretty serious.  

I hurriedly walked down the stairs and out the door looking out for where she went. "I'm right here. " I heard. She was leaning on the walk with her arms folded. "Oh uh..." 

"Shh." She interrupted. "Can you just drive me home?"  

"Yea. Sure...come on." I said leading the way to my car. I listened attentively for the sound of her heals clicking against the pavement. We walked up to my car and I opened my door for her. She didn't say thank you or anything she just looked up at me and got in. I closed the door and walked to my drivers side got in and pulled off. "Where do you live?" I asked do I could make my way there. "2622 Feilds...about 5 miles down from here." She said softly. 

"Alright."  

I drove her home both of us in silence. The tension between us was tearing at me. About 10 minutes later I pulled up to this fairly nice size apartment. "Thank you." She in clicked her seat belt and got out. I couldn't help but to watch the way her body moved as she walked up her porch and let her self in.  

Damn I fucked up.

Jae|  

I kicked off my heels and set my bag down on the couch. I went to my room peeling off the dress before I could even get there. Digging in my drawers I pulled out my cropped sweatshirt and some black leggings to get comfortable in. I grabbed my shiny leather backpack and dragged it into the living room. The only light was coming from the TV which was playing some new Kendrick Lamar song on MTv. Today was such a fuck up. Why am I a fuck up? I opened my back pack pulling out the supply of my life. I popped open the zip lock baggie, taking in the aroma that scented the air before me. Preparation was key. After 2 minutes I reached back in my backpack feeling for what I like I call my baby. I pulled it out as I brought that sweet blunt to my lips. The taste of the paper tingled. I lit it up drawing my breath in slowly. I only had one thing in my mind and that was to get totally faded right now. I blew out slowly and the white smoke smoothly roamed around my face. If felt as if I was blowing away the bullshit of the world. I closed my eyes taking another puff.

Prodigy|  

What the fuck is wrong with me. Why am I still here. I couldn't come to a conclusion of why was still parked in front of her house almost 30 minutes after. I turned the engine off and sat back. "I can't take this shit." I said through my teeth. I got out my car, walking slowly up to her door. I'm done fucking around with my own feelings. I knocked on the door waiting for a response. "Ugh...fuck." I heard her say. "Come in? And if your not important get the fuck out." She yelled. I turned the knob starting to regret that sudden leap of bravery. I walked in getting cut off guard by the thick smoke choking my lungs. I didn't think I was ever gonna think that a girl who smokes is sexy but she was. I coughed slightly. "Damn... It's you. Get out." She said. Well damn. "Listen... I'm sorry if I creep you out but..." 

"Please stop. I really don't want to hear you speak." She interrupted. 

"Listen...You might not want to here it but I'm gon say this shit loud and clear!" I awaited her to say something. I saw her as she rose her blunt once more to her fire red lips before looking at me.

BANG.

"You really got some balls nigga." She said standing up. I turned around and looked at the small pocket knife stuck in the wall beside me. 

She walked up to me taking a puff and blew it in my face. She only came up to my shoulders but I was scared as hell. 

"Don't you ever!... Fucking come in my house and try to run shit. I should threw that at your damn throat nigga."

"Look...I know you don't want anything to do with me. We just met and don't blame you... But I didn't sit in my car for 30 fucking minutes thinking about shit other than you! I don't know what the hell you've been through that got you trying to kill me, but I'm just trying to say what I have to say. I have never been so attracted to a girl that's so ambitious and bossy, confident and fucking violent as you and I don't know why the hell I am. But everything about you is making me rethink what the fuck my life is about and I don't like that shit. So before you go throwing knives again... I just wanted to finish what I had to say..."  

I turned around opening the door and walking out. If I stood there any longer I was gonna be blowed. I walked across the semi-green and brown grass too my car.  

"Wait!"  

I heard her small voice yell. I turned around and faced her. She leaned against her door, her blunt in-between her fingers and ran her other hand through her hair.  

"I'm high as fuck!" She yelled.  

I casually walked up to her and she sat down on the porch.  

I didn't say anything.  

"Do you have to leave?"  

She looked at me.

"No. Not if you don't want me to."

"I don't. You a real ass nigga."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 356 22
3.8K 71 23