Something Beautiful

By Britalie84

What happens when two world famous singers, who happen to be friends, are attracted to the same girl.That's w... More

Something Beautiful
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

71 5 2
By Britalie84

"What's mine is your to leave or take, what's mine is yours to make your own" - 'Look After You' The Frey

_____________________________________________________________________________

The dining hall looked beautiful. It was filled with the red and white roses and everything was decorated in those colors.

Most people had finished eating and were now socializing amongst each other.

Delilah's dad tapped the mic, "Hello everyone I hope you are all enjoying yourself. I would like to announce that it is now time for the first dance between the bride and groom." He smiled and left the stage.

Ed Sheeran rose from his seat next to Harry and went to the mic, "Hello" he said in his British accent taking his guitar from the stand, "this is actually a song a friend of mine wrote. Her name is Brittany and the song is called "Forever" and she wrote it especially for Delilah and Louis." He smiled.

"In your eyes I see, the reflection of the ocean staring back at me, I never want to forget this moment this memory, that is here as you dance with me....

"So take my hand, and we'll dance slow. I promise you darling I'll never let go, and forever our arms, oh they'll be entwined, forever your fingers be tangled, with mine. And we'll dance the whole night trough, cos now were proof that fairy tales come true."

Ed started to play a slow melody on his guitar, watching as the new couple danced.

It was slow, in a swaying movement.

"This day couldn't have been more perfect Louis" Delilah whispered into his ear and he turned her.

"Really, it was amazing, you look so gorgeous D," He told here as they swayed.

"So were are we having the honeymoon?" She smirked, as her dipped her.

"South Africa!" He laughed.

"South Africa?"

"Yeah, I figured it be exotic, and it won't take along time to get there, in the jet" He winked.

She lightly giggled, and his chuckled made her feel amazing. she just married the man of her dreams.

They twirled more and slow dance, Ed made his guitar solo exceptionally long giving them time after time to twirl and sway.

He continued singing the beautiful song Waverly had never heard before. She got up from the long table and started walking towords one of the other rooms where she left her camera.

She kept walking and was almost knocked over by someone but they caught her.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there when I turned around and-" Waverly noticed the boy by his Irish accent. It was Niall.

"It's okay." Waverly said brushing herself off.

"Are you sure...?"

"Waverly, my name is Waverly. And I'm sure"

"What a lovely name. I'm Niall."

"Um, yeah I know who you are."

"Of course you do, I just always like to formally introduce myself."

"If you don't mind I need to go get something."

"Well save a dance for me Waverly."

Waverly lightly smiled and went to get her camera.

Once she returned the song was almost over so she hurried to take some pictures of the first dance.

"Forever your fingers be tangled with mine..." Ed sang. 

As she took the last picture she looked at it on the small screen and noticed Ed seemed to be looking at her in it. She looked up at him and he was still looking at her. They caught each others eye.

For a second she felt like she was in the twilight zone. Like the whole world stopped turning and everything was going in slow motion.

She then realized she was staring at him and he back at her. She quickly looked away and went and put her camera down and sat in her seat.

Ed finished the song and Louis announced he wanted to sing a song to Delilah. He smiled and began "Look After You" by The Frey.

She could see someone walking her way out of the corner of her eye and noticed it was Ed when he got there.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked holding his hand out to her.

Waverly blushed, "Actually I can't dance."

Ed chuckled, "Can I tell you a secret?"

Waverly nodded.

Ed leaned down beside her and whispered in her ear, "Neither can I, so how about we wing it."

He took her hand and led her out to the dance floor where other couples were dancing.

Louis world famous voice sung the chorus as they swayed.

Delilah starred into Louis gorgeous baby blue eyes as he sung. Even though Delilah was already his baby it still touch her heart that he choose that song.

"Oh oh oh, oh oh oh...Be my baby and I'll look after you..."

By the way Louis looked at her you could tell that they were in true love.

Waverly wanted to be looked at like that.

Back in the middle of the room, Ed and Waverly stopped on the dance floor.He wrapped his arms around her waist and she put her arms around his neck.

"So you're Delilahs' friend, Waverly, right?"

"Yeah." She blushed, happy and surprised that he knew who she was.

"Well I'm pretty sure you know that I'm Ed." He chuckled lightly. Pulling Waverly just a bit closer.

She lightly giggled then accidentally stepped in his foot.

"Oh my gosh!!! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" Waverly asked completely embarrased.

Ed chuckled, "Never better. I barely felt anything."

"Ok, good."

"Listen would you maybe like to-" He started but a hand took Waverly's from Ed's.

"Hi," It was Niall standing to their left, "I was wondering if I could cut in and dance with Waverly."

"Um, yeah, yeah, sure man." Ed said, "I'll talk to you later Waverly." He calmly walk to the bar. Waverly didn't know but Ed really enjoyed dancing with her. Stepping on each others feet and all.

"Yeah." Waverly said putting her arms around Niall as he put his around her. She watched Ed throw back his head drinking the shot and quickly let Niall draw her attention back to him.

"So are you having a good time so far?" Niall asked, "Other than the fact that I ran you over."

"Um, yeah so far. What about you?"

"I'm having a great time. Free bar and wings, it's every guys dream!"

Waverly laughed. Glances over her shoulder at Ed. What was it he was going to ask exactly?

The song ended. Deliah ran up on stage and hugged Louis tightly before placing a kiss on his lips.

"Get a room! " Someone shouted from the crowd.

"Actually I think its about time we do!" Louis said aloud. He blushed. "Sorry D" He glanced at Deliah's laughing family. Her grandmother looked like she would have a heart attack.

"Come on before I rip your jacket off right here" She whispered and kissed his cheek.

Everyone gathered around the entryway to the church and when the bride and groom came out everyone threw birdseeds and Deliah stopped to talk to their parents.

She hugged and kissed them. They exchanged I loves yous and said goodbye.

Deliah felt a huge rush of energy as she walked to Louis' car. She had just married the man she loved for heavans sake!

As she and Louis were leaving to go on their honeymoon to South Africa they stopped to hug and talk to each of their parents then got into Louiss' pontiac and left for the airport.

"I love you so much baby." Louis said driving down the road as he squeezed her leg.

"I love you so much too." Deliah said.

"We need to hurry to get to South Africa. I don't know how much longer I can keep my hands off you." Louis said looking Deliah in the eyes.

"You can wait a few more hours!" Deliah said smiling.

"I'm not sure I can."

They exchanged a passoninate kiss at the red light.

After Waverly and a few other people finished cleaning the reception hall and church she began walking to her jeep.

It was starting to get really cold as it was September and almost ten o'clock.

She got into her car and turned the heat on high. She was just about to turn out of the parking lot when a knock on the passenger window startled her.

When she looked she noticed it was Ed and rolled down the window, "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah fine, when we were dancing, before Niall cut in I was gonna ask if you would like to go on a date, with me." Ed said.

Waverly could tell he was freezing as she could see his breath as he spoke. "Um, sure, I would love to Ed."

He smiled, "Ok, yeah, here is my number. Call me and we can set something up." He handed her a folded up piece of paper.

"Sounds good, I'll deffiantly do that." Waverly said smiling.

Ed smiled and started to walk off. Waverly rolled up the window and fell back into her seat and did a little happy dance.

"Score one for Waverly!" She said to herself.

Ed shoved his hands in his pockets, he wasn't quite sure what had just happened. He asked this lovely girl on a date when clearlyNiall had the same idea.He knew that she'd pick Niall over him.

But a guy had to try...right?

Waverly had just finished drying her hair from her shower when her phone went off.

She was so tired from the wedding she almost decided to let it go to voicemail but at the last second she got off her couch and got the phone off the kitchen counter.

She didn't recognize the number but she answered anyway.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hi, Waverly? This is Niall."

"Oh, hi!" Waverly said, "How did you get my number?"

"Oh I asked one of the other bridesmaids for it." He said in his beautiful accent and lightly chuckled then went serious and added, "Oh I'm so sorry I should have asked you."

"It's fine!" Waverly laughed.

"Oh well I was calling because I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out with me this weekend. There is this really lovely resturant that I've been dieing to go to." He said.

"Oh, umm-" Waverly hesitated. She had just had Ed ask her out and she said yes. Didn't it make her a slut if she went on a date with both guys?

"Come on Waverly. It's a date not a proposal. Pleasse??" His irish voice was so smooth. How could she say no to that?

"Ok. That sounds good." Waverly said.

"Ok so how about I pick you up at your place at eight friday night? You can text me your address later."

"Ok. It's a date." Waverly said smiling then hung up.

Waverly put the phone down and turned out the light and walked to her bed and fell into deep sleep as soon as she hit the mattress.

Back at the airport Deliah and Louis broaded the plane to South Africa.

"Louis ..." Deliah muttered as she looked at the light blue chair she was suppose to sit in.

"Yes Babe?" Louis raised and eyebrow as he shoved one of they're bags into tue conpartment.

"I really nervous..." She whined softly.

"Why because its yo it first ti-"

"No!" she slapped his arm "I just don't like flying."

"I know darling, but its a short flight. You've flown before." He took a seat next to her.

"You're right" She sniled as he kissed her forehead. Taking away every bad scenario from her mind.

They snuggled close together as the engine roared.

Louis petted her hair, trying to keep her calm.

D buried herself in his arms and jacket. It smelt just like him.

She wrapped her fingers with his as the plane rose into the air.

Off to South Africa it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
134K 878 14
collection of stories .
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
214K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...