...But Am I His Jane? ( COMP...

Door wwepurplevixen

It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insec... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
MR & MRS ANOA'I <3
Chapter 56
The End of Aaron
Chapter 57
Epilogue
BONUS: XMAS 2013
BONUS: THE ANOA'I HONEYMOON

Chapter 3

1.5K 50 9
Door wwepurplevixen

9months earlier

I was sitting on the beach, I didn't have the courage to go inside and face everyone who would ask me what happened to Mia. I know that there is so much more to whats going on with her and I cant let her deal with it alone.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, thinking or rather hoping it was her.

''Hello?''

'' Mr Anoa'i there's been an accident just down the road leading from The Hamptons you..''

I ended the call and immediately ran to a car.

I saw the car that she had been driving crashed into a tree, I was looking for her but she wasn't in it. I saw her being wheeled into the ambulance.

''Sir, you cant pass here...''

''Its my fiancé!'' They let me through and I ran to join her in the ambulance.

She was lucid, her eyes barely open. She had bruises all over her face, her beautiful dress I had bought her while we had been in Paris was ripped. There was blood, I had never seen her in that state before and I hated it so much.

She was trying to say something, I leaned down, '' Don't.. Don't leave me''

I gripped her hand tightly, ''I'm not going anywhere at all''

I sent a text to her father telling him to meet us at the hospital , there was no point in calling anyone else as they were all there.

●●

'' Roman'' Nikki came in with John and then the rest followed. It was like a mob, everyone filled the waiting room.

'' What happened?'' Her dad questioned me and I honestly didn't know what to say.

I didn't know if I should've told them about her breaking off the engagement and then left. I let her leave and everything was all my fault.

'' I went looking for her as she had disappeared and then I got a call from the police , her car had crashed into a tree and...''

'' A tree?''

I nodded and then we saw the doctor enter the waiting room.

''Whose here for Mia McMahon?'' everyone stood up and I noticed the shocked expression on the doc's face.

'' Okay.. Considering what I heard of the state of the car, she is very lucky as she suffered minor injuries. There was a bit of internal bleeding but we managed to control it.''

'' So we can see her?''

He shook his head.

'' Even though her injuries are mild, she seems to be having trouble waking up, which is basically normal. So all we can do is be patient at this point.''

I sat down into a seat with my hands covering my face as I leaned down, I felt little hands touch me, it was Lucy.

'' Daddy when can we see Aunty Mi. I want to show her the picture of her and Viper that I drew'' the excitement on her face, she didn't know what was going on.

'' Not now sweetie, she's just sleeping for a bit okay?'' I had to be strong, but all I wanted to do was break down as the images of her just lying there, I felt someone rubbing my back.

'' She's gonna be okay man'' It was Randy, even though we didn't get along often, we were still pretty good friends.

'' I hope so man..''

●●

'' Man you need to get home, get some rest..'' Paul walked in. I was holding her hand tightly.

'' Roman'' he rested his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him.

'' You're telling me to go home when you have been here for the past week as well and everyone out there has been here...''

'' Yeah but we have gone home and came back. You cant just shower here every time and have one meal a day cause your father forces you to. You know Mia, when she wakes up she will be very pissed at you for not looking after yourself''

'' She wont be speaking to me once she wakes up..''

'' What do you mean?''

'' Nothing, look I cant go home, home is Mia's apartment and I cant go there seeing her clothes lying around. Seeing pictures of us together everywhere and then realizing that I have to be fucking patient!'' Paul wasn't the first one to come in, so I wasn't really in the mood.

●●

'' When is she going to wake up daddy!'' I didn't know what to tell Lucy as she sat next to Mia, just staring at her.

'' Soon hun, we just have to wait a bit'' Jenna answered and smiled sympathetically down at me as she stood next to Lucy.

'' I'm going to ask Uncle Vince to bring Viper, he can wake her up!''

I chuckled and pulled her into my arms.

'' Oh I wish he could sweetie''

'' Do you seriously want to be with me after all this? My insecurities about Jenna and me leaving you at our engagement party, I just...''

He placed his finger on my lips.

'' We will redo our engagement party, and well that's what we need to work on. I know that deep down you do know that I only have feelings for you but this thing with your past you need to speak about it and...''

'' I'm not going to a therapist Roman'' I sat up and then winced as I moved too fast and a pain shot through my ribs.

Roman sat up as well, '' Woah take it easy baby girl, that's not what I was going to say, you need to speak to me. Not bottle everything up like you did which led to you ending up like this, whenever you feel anything just tell me please''

'' I'm feeling pain''

'' I know and I'm sorry for...''

I laughed and he looked confused.

'' I am like literally in pain Tarzan'' I kept my hand over my stomach.

He jumped up, '' Oh do you want me to get you some pain killers?''

I shook my head and laid down onto my side.

'' I already took some before I slept earlier..''

He sat down next to me.

'' What should I get you?'' He brushed my hair from my face and looked down at me.

'' Lay with me?'' I smiled slightly at him. I just wanted him to hold me again.

'' That I can do'' He got into bed with me and held me tightly.

'' I love you Roman'' I could feel his smile against the back of my head.

He moved closer to me, '' I love you too baby girl''

●●●

I felt the sun shining on my face and I opened my eyes.
I felt so much better, Roman and I were.. well we were okay and my over thinking mind was at rest for now.

Roman...

I realized no one was holding me, I looked around and I didn't see him anywhere. My heart sank immediately. I decided to get up and check where he was.

'' Where do you think you're going?''

I jumped and turned to see Roman walking out of my bathroom with just a sweatpants on as he was busy roughly drying his hair with a towel.

He looked so darn sexy, I cant believe I ever thought of leaving him.

'' I was going to look for you, I thought you...''

'' Come on, you're under bed arrest'' he winked at me as he tucked me in and I sat up .

''No handcuffs?'' I teased.

He walked around to the other side of the bed and then opened the draw and took out purple handcuffs while smiling brightly at me.

'' Where'd?'' I began laughing and he sat next to me and then put the handcuffs back in the drawer.

'' I had it in my travelling bag. I forgot about it until I was in my locker with Dean on Monday looking for my vest and then it fell out'' he shook his head at the memory.

'' Why was it there though?'' I smiled at him.

'' I figured after the engagement party we could have some fun, but that was before everything. Anyway unfortunately we wont be able to use it now''

'' Why not?''

He got up and climbed over me and then stood over me.
'' Because you, my dear fiancé are still too fragile to handle Tarzan '' he kissed me briefly and then headed for the door.

I threw him with a pillow, he turned to look at me while leaning against the doorframe.

'' Don't make me come over there'' He folded his arms and smirked at me.

'' Come over here and do what , like you said I'm too fragile'' I smiled sweetly at him.

He rolled his eyes and then stared at me. '' You are fragile now but once you get better, Imma take that handcuffs, tie you up and then...''

I looked past him, which caused him to stop speaking and turn around, he jumped as he saw my brother standing behind him.

I burst out laughing as he awkwardly rubbed his hand at the nape of his neck.

Shane was smirking, '' So tying up my sister hey?'' he raised an eyebrow at Roman.

''Well you see ...''

'' I don't wanna know, I just came to call you for brunch since you two have decided to sleep late'' he smiled and then turned around and walked back downstairs.

Roman turned to me and I smirked at him, '' I failed to remember that we were at your parents house'' he smiled '' I'll be right back with food''

●●●

''What?'' I looked up at Roman from my fruit salad as he was just staring at me with a huge smile on his face.

'' Roman, you're being weird...''

'' Only weird for you'' he winked at me and then reached over me and grabbed something off the cupboard.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he got off the bed.

'' I'm pretty sure I cant top the first time I did this but...'' he got onto one knee.

'' Roman what are...''

'' Mia MacKenzie McMahon, will you marry me? '' he smiled up at me as I nodded and he placed the ring on my finger.

I leaned down and kissed him, it was the first time we kissed like this since everything. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he stood up still not breaking the kiss.

I felt him climb on top of me and his hands travelled down to my thighs and gave them a squeeze, I moaned into his lips.

He moved the covers and laid on top of me , pulling me closer to him as I felt his bulge pushing through his sweatpants. His lips left mine as he began nibbling my neck.

''Roman...''

'' Mmmm...'' he continued trailing kisses down my neck.

'' You're hurting me'' He jumped up and got off of me, lying on his back and groaned.

'' I'm sorry, its just my ribs are ...''

'' I forgot, shit Mia are you okay?'' he sat up.

''Yeah its just your hands were squeezing my waist a bit too hard'' I smiled.

He leaned forward and rest his head on my thighs as he laid down and stared up at me.

'' I couldn't control myself, when you kissed me. I just... its been so long..''

I giggled, '' I know Tarzan, don't worry I'll be fine soon and uhm we are in my parents house and the walls are very thin''

He turned and screamed into my thigh and then turned to me.

'' That keeps slipping my mind as well, and the door is open! I guess I wanted us to get caught'' he laughed.

''Not that I am not enjoying your company but... its kinda weird no one is visiting me, I mean...''

'' I told them not to'' he was tracing circles on my thigh.

'' And why would you do that?''

'' Because I am catching a early flight tomorrow. I have appearances in LA and then its Raw the next day, so I wont really have time to come down. That's why I want you all to myself for today''

''Even though you cant have your way with me?''

He narrowed his eyes at me.

'' What are you trying to say Mia, is this engagement purely physical to you? I mean I know I'm pretty good in the sack and all but I thought our connection was deeper.'' He teased.

'' Oh no its all about the sex Roman, I actually think you should leave because I don't have much use for you now'' I rolled my eyes playfully.

He sat up, ''No use for me hey?''

I shook my head and he leaned over and kissed me gently.

'' Well that's another thing I'm using you for, your kisses''

He leaned back and sighed. '' I'm just a piece of ass to...''

I looked past him as Shane was standing there yet again.

Roman shook his head and laid down face-first next to me as I began laughing.

'' I do really not wanna know, I just came to check in on you cause Miranda and I are leaving'' He walked over to me and kissed me on my forehead.

Roman groaned and sat up, taking his hand awkwardly.

'' Come on Roman, don't be ashamed'' he chuckled.

●●●

'' Why are we watching this movie? Its making me go back to when you were lying in hospital'' Roman held me as I rested my head on his chest.

'' Because I am a sucker for tear-jerkers'' I leaned up and gave him a quick kiss.

'' Yeah well forget If I Stay cause after this, we'll be watching some action''

'' You'll be watching action and I will be sleeping''

''Well I can see I'm not the boss in this relationship'' he sighed.

'' Roman, shut up!'' he chuckled and kissed my forehead and in that moment I knew I could never leave him.

A/N:

I hope everyone enjoyed this long chapter. I know nothing is really happening right now but I figured they deserved some silly normal couple time after everything they have been through.

This chapter is dedicated to @KALEAREIGNS as she made me really happy with her comment which is another reason for the long chapter :)

Oh last thing, I can't believe Roman didn't win Superstar of the year at the Slammys. Maybe I'm biased but he has been through such a messed up year with being robbed of the title and he pushed through I still believe that thing was planned but that's my opinion. I'm sorry but I just love him so much.

Anyway Happy New Year!!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...
46.7K 1.9K 186
After all of the drama has been laid out on the table, and almost every single relationship has been exposed, well at least almost every relationship...
228K 5.5K 87
CAUTION: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. TRIGGER WARNING END HIS REIGN~ A ROMAN REIGNS FANFICTION WWE Diva returns back to the ring after being gone for near...
64.1K 2.1K 74
☆WON BEST ALEXA BLISS FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017☆ ☆WON BEST BRAY WYATT FANFICTION IN JUNE + DECEMBER AWARDS -2017☆ People think...