Full House- A Lilo Family Sto...

By Throughthedark97

Follow the lives of Louis and Liam Paylinson and their three kids as they navigate through both hard times an... More

Meet The Paylinsons
Everything Will Be Okay
I Won't Hurt You
Requests
Changes
Do You Hate Me?
You Don't Have To Be Embarrassed
Please Zayn?
What Do We Do?
Prompts?
I Can't Be Gay
Protective
Joy and Love
Stand Up
Relax Louis
"Stay Wif Zee"
Let's Get Married
You're Not The Only One
IMPORTANT
He'll Be Okay
We're Alone
I Don't Know About This
Because I Love Him
You Talk To Him
Question (I need help)
Zayn, Why?
Zayn, Why? Part 2
Happy Birthday
I Love You (SMUT)
You Did What?!
Burden
Where'd You Hear That?!
The Kids Are Gone (SMUT)
I'm Still The Same
Stressed And Ignored
We're Here For You
Please Comment
Another Question
We Fight, We Make Up
The Boy Who Cried Injured
Role Reversal
It Hurts
Complications
I'm Leaving
Friends and Answers
Kiss You
Lessons and Care
It's Not Funny
Closure
Luke
Misunderstanding
Hidden Issue
It Gets Bett...Worse
Facing The Problem
Reality Sucks
Learn To Love Again
Just The Beginning
Looking Forward
Full House Extra 1
Full House Extra 2
Full House Extra 3
Wattys 2016

HARRY GET OUT! (SMUT)

10.4K 242 338
By Throughthedark97

I'm going to warn you now that this chapter will be EXTREMELY awkward at one point, read at your own risk.

Marcel had been living with the Paylinsons for three months now and everything was going great, the last of his wounds had just completely healed yesterday. However, because of the wounds him and Zayn have not had sex in three months and they were both extremely sexually frustrated, they were going to be home alone tomorrow seeing as Harry was going over to Perrie's for a play date tomorrow, Liam would be at work, and Louis was taking Niall to mummy and me but they couldn't wait that long. They wanted it and they wanted it now.

Marcel sighed happily as he felt Zayn wrap his arms around his awaiting waist. It had been way too long since they'd had any sexual contact and the tension was was high. It shocked Marcel when he felt Zayn's hand slip down the front of his sweatpants and start to massage his bulge.

 "Zayn Baby we're in the kitchen! Plus your parents are home!"Zayn shrugged his shoulders and turned Marcel around pushing him against counter, connecting their lips in a lust filled kiss.

"Let's go upstairs baby" Zayn whispered placing his cheek on Marcel's. He felt Marcel nod against his face, so he grabbed his boyfriends hand and pulled him out of the kitchen and up the stairs trying to stop giggling.Once they broke through the door of Zayn's room they were once again connecting their lips in a lustful passion. Marcel started to pull Zayn towards the bed but Zayn shook his head.

"No, I want you to ride me on the chair" Marcel leant forward and bit Zayn's shoulder to stifle another moan. It probably turned Zayn on more than it should.

"Do you want prep?" Zayn asked breathless and almost moaned when he Marcel shook his head.

"Are you sure?" He asked again to make sure. Marcel responded by pushing him on to the chair and straddling his hips, leaning in to his ear.

"Of course Z, We don't have time plus I wanna feel what it's like to be stretched naturally by you"Zayn nodded and pushed his own pants down so he could release his own manhood then Marcel followed suit.Marcel reached down behind him and took Zayn's erection into his hand pumping slightly as he looked into Zayn's eyes smirking.

"Mmmmmm, Baby you all nice and hard for me aren't you!"Zayn moaned at the teasing and dirty talk but pulled Marcel down to his shoulder and lined up his manhood at Marcel's entrance.At Marcel's delighted moan Zayn started to push in only stopping halfway when he heard Marcel gasp.

"Are you okay baby?"Marcel nodded and pushed himself down the rest of the way, biting his lips when he felt Zayn nudge his prostate.Zayn was leant back in the chair the tightness was unbearably good. Marcel leant his head against Zayn's as he started to bounce up and down on his dick. He was feeling so full, a feeling that he hadn't felt in so long and he had missed it.

"Oh Baby" Marcel moaned, connecting his and Zayn's lips before he leant back arching his spine as he rode Zayn like there was no tomorrow."Oooooohhhhhhhh yeahhh" He moaned a bit too loud for Zayn's liking so Zayn leaned over and picked up a piece of fabric off his desk placing it in Marcel's mouth as a gag.

"Baby my family's downstairs"Marcel nodded not really listening and started to bounce again letting out muffled moans as Zayn's dick hit against his prostate over and over again. All that could be heard were the muffled sounds of Marcel and the breathing of Zayn. Zayn was good at staying quiet, all those years of wanking in a full house of people really paid off.Marcel spit out the gag and collapsed himself forward onto Zayn's chest

"Baby I'm gonna cum"As soon as the words left his mouth he was shooting up Zayn's clothed chest and some even landed on Zayn's lip.Zayn seductively licked his lip before cumming deep inside Marcel with a loud moan that he couldn't help but let out.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too" Within seconds they were both hard again so Zayn slightly began grinding against Marcel's bum. Marcel let out a low moan and led Zayn to the bed, he pulled Zayn on top of him, connecting their lips once more. Marcel reached down, grabbing Zayn's length and guiding it towards his entrance. Zayn steadied himself by putting his hands on opposite sides of Marcel's head, he began thrusting in and out quickly while kissing Marcel, trying to muffle his moans.

Harry was playing in his room when he heard noises coming from Zayn's room. He figured Zayn had woken up and wanted to ask him to play. He left his room and walked to Zayn's opening the door only to find Zayn on top of Marcel, both of them naked. He didn't understand why Zayn's willy was in Marcel's bum.

 "Zaynie what are you doing?" Harry asked causing both boys to jump. Zayn pulled on some sweats and Marcel pulled the covers around him.

"Harry get out!" Zayn screeched.

"But what were ya doin Zaynie?"

"It's a game people play when they're dating or married. Now get out." Harry just giggled and left. That killed the mood so they got dressed and just turned on the the telly and watched some random show while cuddling.

Perrie had been at the Paylinson's house for a few hours. She was spending the night and they were currently in Harry's room when he got an idea. If Zayn and Marcel were dating and they were doing what they were doing earlier then shouldn't he and Perrie do that too? They are married after all.

"Pez we're married right?"

"Yeah"

"Let's play a game then, I saw Zaynie and Marcy playing."

"How do you play?"

"Well you get naked and then I put my willy in your bum." Perrie thought about it for a second.

"okay" They both got naked and Harry got behind her trying to put it in but he kept missing. Just then his door opened and Liam walked in and he almost passed out at the sight in front of him.

"LOUIS COME HERE!" Louis ran in and gasped at the sight. He handed Perrie her clothes and told her to get dressed then dressed Harry. Him and Liam told them to sit on the bed.

"Do you guys know what you were doing?" Liam asked. Louis was not ready for this again, he almost had a heart attack with Zayn.

"We was playin a game." Perrie giggled. Louis let out a sigh of relief, they didn't know what it actually was.

"Where'd you learn that game?" Louis proceeded.

"Zaynie and Marcel, I walked in on them playin earlier and Zaynie said people who are dating and married play and me and Pez are married so we play it."

"No baby, I'll explain it more when you're older but it's not a game okay? and you're WAYYY too young to do that. Why don't you two come help me make cupcakes in the kitchen? They both nodded and went with Louis.

"I'll go talk to Marcel and Zayn." Liam said. he went to their door,knocking. He heard a "come in" so he walked in and sat on a chair by the bed.

"Um boys, as you know Harry walked in on you two earlier, and I just found him trying to do the same thing to Perrie." Marcel looked embarrassed and mortified but Zayn was crying from laughter.

"Oh my god dad that's hilarious!"

"Zayn it may seem funny but do you understand how that could have messed with them both? They don't understand that and it's a huge thing. Please just lock the door next time and try not to do it when we're home."

"Okay Dad, sorry."

"Sorry Liam." Liam just nodded then left the room to go wake Niall from his nap. He went downstairs to where Louis, Harry, and Perrie were making cupcakes. Just then a thought hit him and he audibly groaned.

"What's wrong love?"

"I just realized we're going to have to tell Jade and Leigh Anne about this...I'm so not looking forward to it." Louis groaned too.

"God I'm dreading tomorrow."

Thank you again to LirryandNiam for the smut, to magicjess_2001 for contributing, to xxlarrycuddlesxx for the prompt of Harry and Perrie having a sleepover, I know it's not what you expected but I hope you still like it, and to cestfab for the idea of having Harry walk in on Zarcel then trying it with Perrie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 30 183
1.9K 35 37
Elsie Peterson's life changes after a one night stand...