Friends and Answers

As Liam had promised, he was now home for a few hours in the morning to help Louis out with Harry and Niall. It was a Saturday and everyone was kind of lounging around. Louis had taken Harry to his therapist appointment, Zayn and Marcel were cuddling in their room because Marcel was a bit ill, and Liam and Niall were watching the telly downstairs. Liam got up to go make a warm bottle of milk for  Niall so he could put him down for a nap and he noticed they didn't have any. He walked back to Niall, putting his shoes on.

"Alright bug, looks like we're taking a trip to the store."

"DISNEYLAND!" Liam chuckled.

"No baby, Tesco."

After Niall was ready Liam went upstairs to tell Zayn and Marcel he was leaving.

"I'll go with you dad that way Marcel can have some time to rest." Zayn kissed Marcel's cheek and followed Liam out the door as Marcel turned over and fell asleep.

"Ni come back here!" Zayn said as he ran after the toddler. Niall found the toy aisle and was playing catch with a little boy with platinum blonde hair.

"Zee dat Leewoy."Niall said. The other little boy spoke up.

"I Leeroy, I two." Zayn smiled at the boy but was curious as to why the boy's parents weren't looking for him.

"Hi Leeroy, I'm Zayn. Where are you parents love?"

"No hab none, i has brodder." Just then the last person Zayn wanted to see rounded the corner.

"Leeroy there you are! Come on it's time to go." Justin said. Zayn just stood there staring at him until Justin looked up at him.

"Zayn? I.... um I know I don't deserve it but if you would let me, I'd love to talk to you later today." He handed Zayn a paper with an address on it and allowing Leeroy to hug Niall before walking away.

Zayn was confused and knew it might be a set up but he had so many questions for Justin so he decided to go. He told Liam he wanted to give Marcel more time to sleep so he was going to walk home and maybe stop at one more shop. Liam just nodded and told him to be home within two hours and to keep his phone on. After Liam left Zayn began the walk to the address Justin gave him. He arrived about 20 minutes later at an extremely small but semi-decent flat. He rang the doorbell and waited for Justin to answer, which he did about 15 seconds later.

"I didn't think you'd come...come in." Zayn was still a bit skeptical but he stepped in the flat and had a seat on the small couch as Justin sat next to him. He could see Leeroy napping  in a playpen in the corner of the room. Zayn decided not to waste time because he had questions for Justin.

"Why didn't you press charges?"

"I deserved what I got after everything I did to Marcel. I felt and still feel like a complete dick for doing that. I just felt like I needed to pick on someone weaker to make myself look stronger and all it did was make me look like a douche that everyone hated or feared. As you've probably noticed I don't go to school there anymore, I dropped out to do home study so people wouldn't have to deal with me and so I could be home with Leeroy, I hate sending him off to a babysitter all the time. Another reason I didn't press charges is because I saw how happy you are with your family and I didn't want to take that away from you...that's a great thing. Anyway I'm really sorry, for everything."

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to but while we're at it I'm sorry for beating you up, I should have handled things a lot differently."

"It's okay, I honestly deserved it and it made me think about what I was doing to you and Marcel. If you'd let me I'd love to apologize to Marcel and maybe let Niall and Leeroy have a play date? They just got on really well and I'd hate to never let them see each other." Zayn just smiled and nodded.